stepbrothers//woosan ff

By ZnbAfreen

[completed✓] [where wooyoung has one night stand for the first time and the next day they're step-siblings.] ... More

disclaimer.
0. [M]
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8. [m]
9.
10.
11.
12.
13. [m]
14.
15. [M]
16.
17.
18.
19.
20. [m]
21.
22.
23.
24.[M]
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31. [M]
not an update but cute stuff
32.
33.
34.
35. (m)
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.[M][last]
Epilogue
NEW STORY! WOOSAN
woosan photo album

1.

7.3K 343 297
By ZnbAfreen

3rd person pov

Wooyoung squinted his eyes as the strong sunlight hit his face, he groaned trying to block the sunrays with his hand. Facing the other side he snuggled closer to his boyfriend and smiled. Wait BOYFRIEND?? He opened his eyes literally falling off the bed in a shock, wincing at the pain he got up to again fall as his back was literally dying. He looked at the guy who was sleeping peacefully, before looking down to realise he was totally naked.

"Fuck fuck fuck." He quickly collected his clothes putting them on inspite of his ass giving up he ran out of the room to a hallway then down the stairs. The place was a total mess and many teenagers, which he recognised were from his school,were passed out.

Unlocking his car he drove away to his house, fishing out his mobile he checked the time and it was already 12 at noon. "I'm so getting my ass whooped." He panicked now parking his car at his home and running in, limping.

He silently opened the lock wishing his mom was already at work but to his dismay the moment he stepped in there was a loud yell. "JUNG WOOYOUNG!" He winced again at the loud yell.

There stood his mother, hands folded to her chest with an annoyed expression. "How may times do I have to tell you?" She asked rather in a low tone now.

"I'm sorry" he gave her a crooked smile. His mother just rolled her eyes, "sorry my ass. You're grounded. Go to your room and give your mobile here." She commanded giving her hand out for Wooyoung to give his mobile.

"Mom!! No way! It's Saturday, you can't ground me I have plans with my friends." He argues with a pleading voice. "No way that's happening,you're grounded. Study something, atleast try to." She rolled her eyes again and snatched his mobile.

The only thing Woo could do was stomp his foot and fake cry like a five year old.  "Also, keep your room clean. San will be here tomorrow." She spoke before going out to her work, with Wooyoung's mobile.

Wooyoung rolled his eyes at the mention of the name. "San can suck my dick." He mumbled.

Wooyoung's single mother was re-marrying. And he was actually happy for her to come out of an abusive relationship and get her confidence back to marry again. But his main headache was his soon to be step brother, San. According to his mom, San was the epitome of perfection. He had perfect grades, perfect reputation and a perfect character just the opposite of Wooyoung and he knows he'll get compared not only at home but also at school.

He groaned thinking about that, his life is going to become a living hell. Anyways he was here grounded on a Saturday and the worst, no mobile. Why did he have to be born in an asian family?

"Fuck, ah" he winced as tried to sit on his study table, reminding him of his morning. The guy? Who was he? He tried to think hard, not like he forgot his face but infact he didn't knew the guy at all. It was a total stranger.

"So I did it with a stranger? Fuck how dumb can I be. It's all because of that fucking Hansoo." He lazily walked towards the washroom, stripping of his clothes and going in for a shower. He gasped as he looked at himself in the mirror, "holy shit." his chest was covered with hickeys and also his neck. Didn't his mom notice this? Looking at the hickeys he thought of last night. He didn't remember it well but he remembered feeling in heaven as the guy fucked him. He was good in bed indeed. Wooyoung blushed a bit at the memories. Never in a million years he thought he'll loose his virginity in this manner. He was drunk and not in right mind also he didn't knew the boy.

Taking a cold shower he sat at his desk again but there wasn't much to do so he went downstairs and watched some random movies before he got hungry and decided to cook something. Well his cooking was better than his mom's, atleast he thinks like that. Eating the pasta he made he checked the time and it was only 7 in the evening, his mom usually comes around 9 or 10.

To use his time he decided to do some dance, he did BTS's Jimin's lie. Well he's an army so he basically knows all BTS dances.

~

"I'm home!" Wooyoung's mother announced as she entered but she found her son soundly asleep on the couch. She giggled at the sight and covered the boy with the duvet that was thrown on the ground. "Woo, wake up. Have you had dinner yet?" She asked shaking the boy, who rubbed his eyes before sitting up. "You're home?" He asked glancing at the clock and checking the time. It was 10. She nodded and gave Wooyoung his mobile, which he took with all sleep gone now and ran up to his room.

His mom sighed, looking at the kitchen she knew Wooyoung ate something so she went to get freshened up and cook something for herself.

Wooyoung quickly got on his bed and checked his messages. First he opened Seonghwa's.

DumbHwa♥️

What did you write?
I was with Joong.
11:31pm

Woo? Where are you?
Did you go home already?
......
12:14am

Ok, bitch
I'm going home.
Just ignore me.
12:45am

Woo? Hyunjin told me
you were at his and left
at 12 noon?
1:24pm

Are you ignoring me?
3:00pm

And so on, he quickly replied that he was there at Hyunjin's till 12noon and will tell him everything the next day. He sighed now opening his instagram to be spammed with many pictures and tags from the party last night. Well he was popular so tagging him brought a lot of likes.

That guy.

He saw almost all the pictures that were posted to look for that guy. But he was nowhere. Almost giving up, he saw a picture that Yeosang just posted. He was going to skip it as he rolled his eyes but something, rather someone caught his eyes.

He jumped off his bed, that's the guy. But Yeosang didn't tag him. Wooyoung wanted to ask him so bad but him and Yeosang were not on good terms so he hesitated. Throwing his mobile away in frustration he groaned when he heard his mom call him from downstairs.

He walked down, "yes? You called?" He asked his mom. "Yes I  did, did you clean your room? Apparantly San is already here and will move in tonight." His mom informed him, to which Wooyoung responded with a loud groan and a lot of foot stomping.

Wooyoung's mom didn't marry San's dad yet, but San would already start living with them so he shifted from Namhae to Busan.

"Go clean your room this instant." His mom scolded him again and Wooyoung ran up to the stairs huffing. "Why do we need to share a room. Just give him a guest room. Urghhh!" He complained throwing his blankets here and there. Obviously they won't be sleeping in the same bed because Wooyoung had a bunk bed in his room so but still he'll have to share his room.

Cleaning his room, which included unwahsed shirts and some books, basically comics and mangas and also some chips on the floor, he decided to change his clothes as well. "When will these go?" He asked looking at himself in the mirror and touching the hickeys which were still very clear. His thoughts were cutt off by his door bell going off.

Rolling his eyes and putting on a new t-shirt with collars to hide those marks he bounced down. "Be nice to him." His mom warned him before getting up from the dining table. "Wow your son is here." He called out sarcastically, scoffing. His mom opened the door and being in the drawing room he didn't get to see the boy at the door.

"Good evening mam." He heard the boy greet, the voice a bit familiar. He squinted his eyes from the couch and tried to peek towards the door but his mom blocked the view. "Good evening and it's not mam, you can call me Miss. Jung, Come in." He heard his mom's voice as they both walked in.

San entered the drawing room with Wooyoung's mom. Now finally getting to look at San,he stood there dazed. This is San? The same guy from yest- nah not possible. He just came from Namhae how would he even know Hyunjin.

"Greet him!" His mom slapped his ass to get him to speak, he winced a little jumping.

"H-hey, I'm W-wooyoung"

The fuck did I stutter for?

The San guy had his eyes wide. "I'm San." He bowed a little, eyes not leaving Wooyoung's. "Show him his room, Woo. Did you eat dinner?" Wooyoung's mom asked and San just nodded moving his gaze from Wooyoung.

"Ok then go rest. Woo, go." She smiled at the boy who smiled back and bowed a little before following Wooyoung up the stairs.

"This is my room, I mean your room no our room." Wooyoung stumbled with his words scratching his neck in embarassment.

"Wooyoung....?" San called out as they both stepped in their room. "Yeah?" He replied. "I need to check something." San spoke walking up to Wooyoung as he hurried back now pinned on the wall. San took a look at him before pulling his shirt down to look at the hickeys. He was right after all.

"So it was actually you."

__________________________________

Oh no, I'm excited for this!!!
Drop a like and comments♥️

Forever you're my star.
-ZnbAfreen
(23/07/21)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 46.7K 35
❝Just shut up and fuck me❞ ❝Gladly❞ -°°°- What happens when a fuckboy and an 'ex fuckboy' end up becoming roommates? -°°°- Mature content 💀 Top:...
326K 13.7K 28
" if you don't stop doing that , i won't be able to stop myself " -San After three years, San is reunited with his childhood friend Wooyoung. However...
74.5K 3.8K 21
"i hope that he looks at me and thinks 'shit, he's so pretty.'" in which choi san tries out for his high school's cheer team, intriguing the popular...
51.1K 2.2K 31
Seonghwa, Wooyoung and Hongjoong have been best friends for years. They all three are going to the same university where they'll inevitably make new...