Taehyung and jungkook ff...

By aestaetics_D

In this story , a high school girl named Eunhae and her sister Minjae fell in love with Taehyung and jungkook... More

(S1) Chapter 1 First meet
(S1) Chapter 2 club party
(S1) Chapter 3 Realizing love
(S1) Chapter 4 Sleepover
(S1) Chapter 6 vacation ( part 1)
(S1) Chapter 7 Final exams
(S1) Chapter 8 propose
(S1) Chapter 9 wedding day
(S1) chapter 10 farewell
(S2) chapter 1 Reunion
(S2) chapter 1 Reunion part - 2
(S2) chapter 2 Date

(S1) vacation Part 2

8 0 0
By aestaetics_D

{Next morning}

All were having their breakfast...

jungkook - so , where will we go today?

Eunhae - today we will visit gateway of india...you can enjoy various types of street foods there...and click some good photos , and can do some shopping!

Jisoo- sounds interesting.

jungkook - let's go then what are we waiting for.

They all cheered and take some necessary items with them like.....

jisoo and rose' has some emergency medicines, Taehyung and jungkook has some food items and water bolttles , eunhae and minjae took some extra money with them etc

{ after 45 minutes }

They all reached the gateway of india.....they booked a tour guide for them..

Guide - welcome all of you to the gateway of india, The Gateway of India is an arch-monument built in the early twentieth century in the city of , in the state of . It was erected to commemorate the landing in December 1911 at of and , the first British monarch to visit India. At the time of the royal visit, the gateway was not yet built, and a cardboard structure greeted the monarch. The foundation stone was laid in March 1913 for a monument built in the style, incorporating elements of 16th-century Gujarati architecture. The final design of the monument by architect was sanctioned only in 1914, and construction was completed in 1924. The structure is a made of , which is 26 metres (85 feet) high.It is an effort from the architect George Wittet.

Jhope - wooooow , how can you learn all this?

jungkook - yeah , i mean it will be difficult for you to remember every year and names?

Guide - (he laughed a little ) no sir , it's my daily job so i remember everything easily...

rose' - cool 

They admired the structure for some time and clicked some photos...

{ after some time}

guide - if guys want to do some shopping then the market is in the right side.

Then they all went for shopping.......

Rose' bought silver bangles for jisoo-

jimin bought a couple pendant for him and yoongi -

Taehyung bought a pendant for Eunhae but he decide that he will give it to her when he will confess to her-

minjae bought a ring for jungkook -

Jhope bought very beautiful earing for lisa..

{ after shopping } 

they all were sitting in a bench and was having ice cream..

taehyung - where now?

Minjae - let go to red carpet wax museum.

jungkook - whoa , its gonna be so fun...

{ then they all left for wax mesuem} 

As soon as they entered they sees a wax statue of mr. been 

jhope - hehehe , Mr. been ( they clicked some pictures with the statue )

then they see MJ and jimin clicked some weird photos with it.

Then they see Bollywood actors and actresses...

Jungkook - whoa who are they?

minjae - they are amitabh bachchan , kareena kapoor , kajol , Hrithik roshan and priyanka chopra jonas...

lisa - i know priyanka chopra jonas ....

{time skip after 1 hour}

Now it was getting dark so they left for their house.......

{ after 40 minutes , they reached home and flopped themselves in the couch }

Mr kang - whoa , you guys are very tired ....

Mrs kang - wait , i will bring some lemonade for you guys

{ Mrs kang came with lemonade for everyone   }

after drinking they all went to freshen up....

and after some time mrs kang called everyone for dinner....

{ then they slept in their respective rooms}

{ time skip after 1 week and 6 days it was their last day of tour }

Yoongi - so guys , what's the plan for today?

eunhae - today we will go to Esselworld which is a park full of rides , rides means every type of rides and then we will eat every type of indian food.....and yeah pls wear comfortable clothes coz we will go to juhu beach at evening.

jimin - whoa , i can't wait .......

they all rushed towards their rooms and wear some comfortable outfit and beach suitable clothes underneath...

Minjae - let's go guys....

{ after some time}

they reached Esselworld.....

{ all enjoyed quit allot and jhope almost puked 2 times because of big rides which he was forced to }

{ time skip}

jisoo - guys , i am hella hungry now...

taehyung - yeah , let's go to a restaurant.

Eunhae - okay guys , come on , today you will go to heaven ( she said with a bright smile )

{ after 30 minutes they reached a big hotel}

Minjae - so guys , just order anything you want from the menu card....

Rose ordered south indian food , taehyung ordered north indian food , yoongi ordered west indian food and eunhae ordered east indian food.....

Their table was full of food.....

Eunhae - guys , eat what ever you want....

Taehyung - ( he take a bite of aaloo paratha with some curd ) hmmm , what is this ?

Eunhae - its aaloo paratha means potato chapati types with curd.

Taehyung - its really delicious..

jisoo - is it dumplings?

Minjae - yeah its dumpling but we call it momos....and try it with some red chili sauce.

jimin - guys i don't know what it is but its so delicious, so soft and sponge ans sweet with a little spiciness...

Eunhae - its dhokla , a type of sweet dish of Gujarat and rajasthan...

{ they all enjoyed their lunch }

After lunch they went for a movie....

{ at evening}

jimin - guys its time for beach ...

Minjae - let's go then...

After 30 minutes they reached juhu beach...

lisa - wooow its so marvelously beautiful...

They all get changed into beach clothes...

Taehyung -

jungkook -

yoongi -

jimin -

jhope - 

rose -

jisoo -

lisa -

Eunhae and minjae -

jhope and lisa were sitting in a beach chair....meanwhile Rose and jisoo were sitting on the sand , and the rest were playing in the water.

jhope  - um lisa?

Lisa - yeah .

jhope - i bought something for you that day at the gateway of india....

lisa- For me?? what??

Jhope take out the earings and gave it to lisa...

Lisa - awww , these are so beautiful , thank you hopeeee!!!( she hugged him.....he flinched by the sudden hug)

Lisa - but why you did you bought it for me only? ( she said with a teasing smile )

Jhope - um.. ah...hmm , ab , coz , it will look good on you.

Lisa - thanks ( she smiled sweetly and kissed jhope's cheeks and join the rest of them in water whereas jhope's face was red as tomato)

{ with jisoo and rose ' }

Rose ' - babes?

Jisoo - hmmm?

Rose ' - i bought bangles for you ....here ( she gave it to jisoo )

Jisoo - wow its so beautiful...pls help me wear it ..( rose' helped her)

Rose' - it's looking good on you ( they smiled at each other and kissed )

{ with jungkook and minjae }

minjae - umm kookie?

Jungkook - yes ? 

Minjae - pls accept a small gift from me...( she smiled and put the ring in his hands)

Jungkook sees the ring and a bunny smile appeared in his face...

jungkook - off course i will and its so cute ( he said and hugged her)

{ with yoongi and jimin }

Jimin - i am tired now ..... i will sit.

Yoongi - me too ( they sit down)

jimin - baby see i bought us a couple pendant ( he gave the silver one to yoongi and took copper one for himself)

Yoongi - is to cute...just like you ( jimin blushed and yoongi kissed him)

yoongi - thank you for this baby ( he took jimin in his lap)

Jimin - your welcome my kitty ( they laughed and enjoyed )

{ after some time they all went home because it was getting dark }

After reaching home all were having dinner after refreshing ...

Minjae - mom dad can we have our little family time after dinner as tomorrow is out last day here ( she said with a sad tone)

Dad - off course baby..

{after dinner}

Eunhae and minjae were in their parents room...while the rest were sleeping

Eunhae - mom dad when will you guys come there? you know its so boring without you ( she said while laying her head on her mother's lap and her mom caress her head)

Dad - we will come very soon , don't worry my babies ( he said patting minjae's back who was hugging her father like a koala)

Mom- By the way do you love taehyung?( eunhae sit straight after listening to her)

Eunhae - N-no M-mom what are y-you talking a-about?

Mom - you know what.... i am your mom , just tell me .

Eunhae - ( she sighed) yeah mom , i love him but i don't know if he loves me back or not.

Dad - my idiot baby , he also loves you i can see it in his eyes...

Minjae - really dad , so tell me if jungkook loves me or not ( she widen her eyes after she realize what she has done )

Mom - oh , so you are also in love  ( mom and dad laughed at their younger daughter )

Dad - don't worry he also loves you 

Mom - so , when are you two going to confess?

Eunhae - are you both okay with our choice? ( she looked at her dad and mom)

Dad - off course baby , they are perfect for you , i see adoration in both's eyes for you both..

Mom - yeah , but first pay attention to your career , be something and then marry the love of your life ( she smiled at them )

Eunhae and minjae - i love you mom dad 

Mom and dad - Awwww , we love you too ( they did a family hug )

Mom - now , get out you both and sleep , its very late , you have to go back also..

minjae - whaaaa , you guys are kicking us out....are you not gonna miss us? ( she said in disbelief)

Mom - off course we will miss you now get the hell out otherwise i have to kick your butts out ( she said and all laughed and slept in their respective room )

TO BE CONTINUED...................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 8.9K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...
195K 7.9K 50
Aera 👩, is from other country came to Korea and there she met the most handsome boys in her college university called BTS group. Where she fell in l...
391 23 10
This story is about Kim Taehyung who is newly joined on Seoul University, everything is new to him. his old friends also studying in Seoul University...
7.3K 301 73
The story where two innocent souls Kim Taehyung and Min Y/n who were best friends since childhood come to Seoul to continue their studies. They are o...