A Court of Distrust and Darkn...

Por courtofroses0326

Nyx is starting to grow into himself, not just as heir and Illyrian warrior. He has grown from child to a pro... Más

Gathering
Mission
Ally
Family
Distracted
Home
Sea Serpents
Windhaven
Consultation
Arrival
Information
Gala
Celebration
Intrusion
Meeting of Courts

Negotiation

703 26 0
Por courtofroses0326

Nyx's point of view:

     I smiled as I looked over Keres. I realized quickly that surprising her probably wasn't my best idea. Especially when she tried to make me into a fae dartboard. I wasn't really in the mood to be target practice, but I had startled her. That was evident.

    I figured out quickly that my presence in her home, she had known. It was clear Keres knew someone was here as she entered the room with tension tightening her muscles. She entered the room silently, even to my heightened senses, and was armed with blades at the ready. She tossed her knife when she noticed me but didn't recognize me till after. Despite her first instinct not being a death throw, I did almost fail to catch the blade. That would have ended badly and probably wouldn't have impressed my mate at all.

    Only when I stepped into the light did she recognize me. It was because of the closeness between my sister and Keres that she stopped her attack. There was more loyalty between them than I thought. Though her surprise when I caught the knife also helped to delay her attacks. She was on edge enough to still be away from me, but she was calmer.

    The last time I had seen her, she was dressed head to toe in leather armor, and only her eyes could be seen. I now got a proper chance to look at her as her shadows twirled around me.

    She is beautiful, but clearly, she isn't delicate. Keres had her arms crossed defensively over her chest, which showed off the muscles of her arms and shoulders. Her golden skin was darker than mine and almost looked Illyrian though it had more of an olive undertone. Her form isn't curvy but muscular. Her tension allowed me to see each curve and strength of her body. She seemed comfortable in what she was wearing now as it allowed her broad shoulders and thighs to be on display. The silken material was brighter in color than found in my court but just as revealing.

    She was a weapon, forged and focused, but I wasn't afraid. No part of me was afraid of her. Even after she threw a dagger at me, I couldn't seem to be concerned. The mate bond was pulled so tightly that I swear Keres could feel it too, even if she didn't recognize it. It felt like a bowstring pulled tautly between us. I just hoped neither of us would get pierced by the arrow at the end of this discussion.

    Keres now was watching me intently. Her shadows were swarming around me, and I could feel their presence over my skin. It was a peculiar feeling. It was almost like icy dew was trailing over my skin. It thrilled me slightly to know they didn't act this way around everyone. I just didn't quite know what to make of their presence, but it almost seemed curious if not loving. They vibrated silently, almost as if silently talking. I wondered if I could ask Keres without making her suspicious of me.

     After a moment, she sat in the chair at her desk. I could tell she was trying to hide the files that laid on her desk. I hadn't looked at them despite my curiosity. I assumed that it was paperwork from her commanders about the troops. Her body language made me second guess my original assignment as she was shielding them with her form. It made me think the information was something of exceptional value.

    After a few moments, I went to join her. However, her shadows were almost blocking me as I tried to move. They seemed intent on keeping me in one place, but I pushed through their whispy forms. It felt like walking through deep snow, dense and fridged. I made my way to the chair, though. Keres watched my movements like a hawk, even as she tried to appear calm.

     Her shadows clouded around me for a bit before they went back towards Keres. She seemed to be trying to call them, but a few still refused to leave my side. Despite my attempt at a cocky exterior, it made me smile at their interest in me. Even though we shared a mate bond, the fact that another part of her felt connected to me was thrilling.

     I leaned back in the chair. She clearly wanted to size me up, so why not show myself as naturally as I could. I propped my leg up on my knee and folded my hands casually in front of me. While she sized me up, I wondered if she found me attractive. While she didn't show any hint of interest, her eyes were roaming my body, probably more than her training permitted acceptable.

I didn't comment on Keres's wandering gaze as she watched me. Her jaw was tense, and her eyes focused on mine. There was no hint of anything distracting her when she looked at me. I moved my obsidian hair from my sight as she matched my gaze. It was a pure, intense focus as she said, "I'm assuming that you are not here to kill me. I don't believe you're here on behalf of your sister or because of political interests in the Summer Court. So I'll ask you this only once, Nyx, considering it's a privilege that I'm calm enough not to be slicing you from pelvic bone to sternum."

I smiled at her death threat. I was curious at the idea of her showing off her strength and skill even though she was suggesting using me as the demonstration. Despite the image in my head, I was listening to her intently, which made her pause. Despite my reputation for being the laid-back future high lord, I was anything but. Sure, in my youth, I was more relaxed. But I'd matured quickly, especially after my time in the Illyrian camps. While I still retained the playboy reputation by choice now. Just as my father's cruel persona in the Court of Nightmares did for him, it worked in my favor.

Keres's reservations seemed to dissipate as our gazes met. I wish I could look into her thoughts. I wondered if I could peer down the bond just enough to get a glimpse into her mind. It may share some light on how she feels about me. Though from her reservations, I wouldn't assume very high praise from her. I was about ready to see if I could worm my way into her thoughts when she asked, "What exactly do you want with me, High Lord?"

The question surprised me by how upfront it was. I felt my jaw almost go slack before I composed myself and said, "Please don't call me that. I would much prefer you to call me Nyx, princess." Keres stiffened, and her nose scrunched as she said, "If I am to refrain from calling you High Lord, then you can't call me Princess. Call me Keres." I chuckled at her before I said, "But Princess has a much better ring to it. It just rolls off the tongue." As I said the title, I made myself almost purr the name by rolling the syllables.

Keres rolled her eyes at my action before she said, "No one calls me Princess, Nyx. Everyone knows I would remove their tongue if they did." I smirked at her words, the thought suddenly filling my head as I said, "While that sounds like an entertaining idea, I could think of something more pleasant to do with my tongue. Though probably not proper exchange between us, seeing as your a Princess and all."

The slight blush that appeared right on her cheeks made me smirk before she said, "Considering you're a high lord, any exchange between us is proper." I laughed, and she smiled lightly before she clasped her hands together. Keres seemed at ease but still curious as she asked, "Back to the topic at hand. I don't know why you're here."

I nodded and said, "Yes, that. Unfortunately, that's not as interesting as our past conversation." She glared, and her gaze only made me smirk as I said, "I want to offer an alliance." Keres raised an eyebrow as she leaned back and said, "You do know I'm just the general of the Summer Court. My brother is the political one. I'm sure you've met him, seeing as you two are the next high lords. He would be the one to talk with about alliances."

I chuckled and said, "I'm not looking for an alliance with the Summer Court. I'm looking for an alliance with you." Keres blinked, startled as she asked somewhat incredulous, "With me. Why?" Her eyes were wide with disbelief and slightly narrowed as if she couldn't figure out why. I almost laughed at her oblivious nature and the adorable tension between her eyebrows that I wanted to smooth out. I had to remind myself that I couldn't do all the things I wanted to do to her right now. I brought back the smirk as I said, "Because working with you, darling, is an opportunity that interests me greatly."

     Keres immediately huffed and gave me a glare for my attempt at a charming remark. Typically I had high fae and Illyrian women alike that would fall over themselves on a line like that. Keres seemed almost annoyed at the remark. Her disbelief left her face at my comment, and she snipped back with a cat-like grin, "the sentiment is not shared, Nyx." The flush had returned around her cheeks, and I felt excited by the knowledge I could charm her into a blush. Not even her scathing remark of disinterest could damper my smirk at her reaction.

I changed topics to spare her embarrassment. I asked her with true interest this time, "You know of the rebellion forming in the court systems?" She nodded instantly, her bright blue gaze focusing as I said, "My inner circle is looking to find and abolish them. None of the courts are taking this threat seriously, and after the threat on my family, they ought to." I saw the recognition in Keres's eyes as she said, "None of the high lords understand the danger. They have always had people after them, but this is different. It's an uprising calling for anarchy."

I nodded, knowing my magic was churning angrily under my skin. It felt like an inch I needed to scratch. I needed a release of my magic here soon before I randomly exploded a building. I shook off the uncomfortable feeling, though as I said, "That day you stopped the intruders, the reason my court was together was to discuss the rebellion. We've been monitoring it for some time, but we never got the sense of how large it had grown." Keres nodded seriously as she said, "They've grown quickly. I have my own people looking into different leads in other courts, but I haven't gotten much so far."

She probably didn't realize the slip of her tongue, but I recognized it. Apparently, she had some people she could trust that none of her affiliates knew about. She probably kept them well hidden to prevent possible manipulation.

     It sounded like she could potentially have her own inner circle, besides her advisers and family. I wonder who she trusted enough that she would send them to investigate into a group that threatens her family. Something that serious would only be for a small group she truly trusted. When I thought about it, it made sense why she took out the rebels' attack on my family. She probably didn't have enough people she could trust to get the job done, so she did it herself.

    Keres paused, and her voice shook me from my thoughts. Her face was suddenly confused as she said, "I don't understand why you want my help, Nyx? You're from the Night Court. Seeing as you guys tend to do things without asking for help, shouldn't you be doing this on your own?" I instantly knew what she was talking about. My parents had tricked and stolen from the Summer Court in the past to help win the war. Since then, our reputation in the courts isn't evil but independent and unreliable. Potentially even sneaky, given how confused Keres seemed.

    I didn't want to admit that part of the reason for working with Keres was rational, while the other reason is that I wish to spend time with her. It was selfish, but I wanted to make sure she is safe. With this pulsing bond between us, it worried me increasingly that she was out of reach. I couldn't protect her from miles away, but I could if we worked together to end this.

I nodded to let Keres know I understood her concern and said, "Typically in the past, my court tends to work independently, but it's been decided that we need help from other areas." Keres nodded before she questioned me after a second of thought, "Independent seems to be an understatement. It seems that your court is untrusting of everything other than themselves. I only question why you want me to be a part of this as traditional your so secretive. Will I be just an informational tool or an actual member?"

     I waved a hand to stop her before she could continue her questions and said, "Hold on. You don't seem to grasp what I'm asking. I want you not as a spy inside your own court but as a true part of my inner circle as a strategist and ally. You would have a valuable role in the destruction of the rebels and be present in the Night Court more often than not."

    She blinked as if surprised before she asked, "You really want me as a member?" I nodded, and she said, "You do know I can't leave my position and family here in the Summer Court. Everything I do for this group will have to revolve around my roles and responsibilities here." I nodded in understanding before I said, "I'm not suggesting you leave your home and join the Night Court. All I'm suggesting is a group task force. You have more information than we do. A shared collaboration would help to solidify the victory against the rebels." Keres raised an eyebrow, and she leaned back. Suddenly I realized she was taking control now.

I leaned back as well. For a moment, we both sat staring at each other before she said, "If I have so much information, why would I need you?" Her confidence was showing as she seemed to realize the value she held. Despite her words that implied uninterest, her eyes gleamed with curiosity. They shimmered like the ocean, and for a second, I almost lost myself in the sea of her eyes. I pulled myself out of her gaze to respond to her thought and said, "We have an increased number of trustworthy soldiers." Keres's eyes narrowed, and the gleaming was gone. I almost kicked myself for mincing my words as she snapped at me defensively, "I trust my soldiers."

    I shook my head and said, "That's not what I meant. Your court is a political nightmare. After your mother came into the picture, many people gripped your father tightly to control him and your family. It's a constant manipulation to gain power. The more someone knows, the better, and there are eyes everywhere looking to inform. My court doesn't have that. We have soldiers close to the family that we trust to run our court, but no power-hungry courtiers. With us, the partnership will allow more freedom to investigate the rebels without watching eyes."

Keres waved her hand and stood, saying, "My court is just fine. Not everyone can have the pleasure to live in the picture-perfect society as the Night Court, Nyx. Just because we have more politics doesn't make my soldiers any less loyal." I thought of the way I saw her talking with one of her advisors earlier. Every move was calculated; there was no trust, only commands. I nodded and said, "I don't doubt some are. There are probably some very loyal soldiers close to you. I'm assuming those files are their whereabouts. But I know for a fact most of them you can't trust."

Keres didn't flinch as I gestured to the files. She locked down her features which told me just as much as the emotions on her face would. I wasn't wrong, and her next comment made me immediately regret bringing it up. Her voice was slightly smaller as she said, "You didn't look at them, did you? The files, I mean." I shook my head immediately as I became serious. She looked relieved as I said, "No, I didn't look. I know how important keeping those you love safe. I wouldn't dream of putting your loved ones in harm's way."

Keres relaxed enough to smile again. I liked seeing that smile on her face. It was soft, and I wished I could make it brighten, but I took what I could get. She nodded and responded to my statement, "I appreciate it. The idea is interesting and would provide more ability for me to work without justifying my every action. What I'm really concerned with is whether or not your soldiers will reveal me to my court. You talk a lot about my courts' ruthlessness and hunger for power, which is mostly true. But how do I know your soldiers will stay quiet about me."

    I didn't comment on the politics of her court again as it makes her defensive, and instead, I said, "I can assure you, this would only be handled between my inner circle and you. There is no risk for exposure to your court. My soldiers on my side will keep their mouths shut about your involvement. The only soldiers who will even know about your help are a part of my family and the best soldiers the Night Court has. You would be safe from exposure, I can assure you."

She didn't comment. She was currently leaning against her desk. Her arms were crossed over her chest and her brow still furrowed in concentration. She seemed to be debating the pros and cons of the idea. Suddenly I was concerned myself. I trusted my court to keep silent, but I had no clue about Keres and the people she trusted. Anyone could have a grudge against my court, and I didn't want my family to suffer just because of this plan. I said this as calmly as possible to make sure my point was known. My voice was cold as I said, "This offer is only for you and a few others if necessary. I'm aware of the risk you're putting yourself in if you help us. Because of it, we are keeping this close. But you got to know that the people you would be working with are my family. If there is even a shred of doubt that could risk their safety, I won't hesitate to destroy it. So choose wisely on who and how many you want to bring into this."

Keres looked me over. For a second, her shadows seemed to still. The cold forms of the shadows froze over my arms from where they were twined, but I didn't notice. They almost seemed uneasy as both of us were sizing each other up. As Keres eyes narrowed at my threat, probably determining who was stronger, so I let my power release. The darkness had been itching to get out, and the ink-black of night rippled around my form, and even the shadows weren't this dark of a color. It wasn't a color but a complete lack of light as it swirled around my form. Though if you looked close enough, you could see the hint of colors similar to the purples and whites of the night sky. Keres seemed to understand how serious I was about this, and she met my gaze. Her blue eyes held understanding as she said, "Consider me duly warned. But don't worry, I only trust a select few. You may be bringing me to work with your family by blood, but these are my family by trust and blade. If we decide to work with you, only they will be allowed to know about it."

I raised an eyebrow before she sighed. Her head dropped a little, and her silver locks fell in front of her face as she said, "They are finicky on trusting other courts." I sensed the lie down the bond instantly, but her lie allowed me into her mind. When her shields dropped, I saw what she meant. A male and two females. In the memory, they were watching the approach of a unit of soldiers. They seemed cold and distant to the approach.

I slipped out of Keres's head before she could detect me, and I said, "Yes, and I wouldn't want to cause you any unnecessary trouble with helping us. Anyone who would work on this would be aware of keeping it out of mention to anyone. It would be confidential." Keres seemed reassured by that before she said, "That..." she paused, seeming lost for words briefly. For a second, I didn't think she would continue before she said, "That would be appreciated if we decide to join you."

Keres looked at me and said, "If this was to happen, where would we meet? Is there a place that wouldn't alert of either court's presence to the other? Would we have multiple locations or all be together in one area?" I had thought about it, but not as quickly as Keres had. She was quick. I'll give her that. I waved a hand, and a map appeared from my office back home. It was filled out with most cities, and I laid it out on the desk.

Keres stayed on the opposite side of the desk from me. I glared at the distance between us. I hated the barrier she naturally put between us, though I understood why. She thought I was going to kill her not thirty minutes ago. Her reaction was justifiable. I gestured to the map before I explained, "As our courts don't border each other, a place on the border between is impossible to find unless we take up residence in another court."

She nodded before saying, "Summer Court isn't exactly known for its hidden places. The safest place in my court that would allow for us to work together without anyone knowing is probably here." I nodded before pointing to Adriata and saying, "Or your cousin's place in Adriata." She turned to raise an eyebrow at me. I suddenly realized that she doesn't know about that location before I clarified and said, "Tarquin and his family live in a home there. Samael is a part of my inner circle. His mother is my aunt in a sense."

Keres's eyes widened before she asked with her voice incredulous, "You mean Samael and Amren?!" I nodded, suddenly confused, before a beautiful soft smile set in. It was a wider smile than before as she said, "Amren always was my favorite aunt, and Samael has always been a good friend." I tilted my head as I knew that wasn't the entire reason for her surprise. Keres didn't comment at first before she sighed and clarified to me, "My mother doesn't think highly of Amren. Despite my fondness for her, I was barely allowed to see them. I didn't even know they lived in Adriata and not the Night Court."

I smiled and said, "Samael thinks very highly of you." Keres stood taller at the praise before she said, "And why shouldn't he? I'm fantastic." I shook my head at her confidence as it amused me. I refocused on the task at hand instead of being distracted by her. I pointed out a few locations and said to her, "There are various private locations we could meet at in the Night Court. If you wanted to set up a permanent headquarters there."

Keres seemed to think before she said, "Before I can decide on this alliance, I need to discuss this with my inner circle." I nodded before she clarified, "They have been the ones mainly looking into the actions of the rebellion. They will help me decide if this alliance is worth it." I nodded and almost waved away the map. Keres instead laid a hand over the Night Court. She almost seemed drawn to it. As if a moth to a flame. She gestured to my court and said, "I think it would be best to meet on your territory first. You have fewer people surrounding you that could give away the meeting."

I nodded in agreement before Keres said, "I'll have a decision on what we will do by the gala. I'm almost certain you will be attending." I nodded before I clarified, "As will my sister. Our presence as the elder siblings is mandatory typically. Despite my hatred for those types of gatherings and events." Keres nodded in agreement and said, "I can sympathize. They aren't my favorite. Although, it's always fun to show off a little." I smirked and said, "I couldn't agree more. Showing off is the only thing enjoyable about those events."

    Keres laughed lightly before she froze. The movement was faint, almost like tree branches whispering in the wind. The sound surprised us both, and I almost moved to shield her from the approach as she froze. Her mind seemed to be trying to figure out who it was. I decided quickly this was probably the best time to leave, just in case.

    I bowed at the waist. My arm crossed over my chest as I did so. Keres jumped at the movement and almost moved defensively on instinct before she froze at my bow. Clearly, she was perplexed again by me. I couldn't help but smile coyly at her as I met her gaze. Keres was fun to be around, she didn't seem to know how to deal with me, and I couldn't stay away from her. She raised an eyebrow at my bow before I said, "I do believe that is my dismissal. I await your decision, Princess."

    I stood as she glared at the title and said, "You'll be waiting till a lunar eclipse if you don't stop calling me Princess." I chuckled as I said, "I can arrange one of those." She glared, and I heard the movement stop in front of the door before the doorknob started to turn. It was then that I smiled brightly and winnowed back to Samael's beachfront home quickly. As I winnowed to the new location, I almost missed Keres's look.

    If I hadn't been so fixated on watching her face, I would have missed it. Her blue eyes turned down as if sad to see me leave, and her hand moved out as if on instinct. It was then that I knew she felt the bond. She probably didn't know that it was a mating bond, probably only knew that it was some strange connection to me that drew us together. I hoped she would accept my proposal, or else I would have to get creative on how to see her. Keres better get used to me.

     As I landed on the sandy shore, I was greeted by the image of my cousins and Samael lounging on the beach. They looked up at me as I appeared, but the Illyrians didn't even move from sunning their wings. I had allowed their wings to be seen again after they scouted the city. They seemed very thankful for that and I myself felt the need to let my wings out to soak in the light but restrained myself. I would later, after pleasantries with Samael. His interest was almost radiating off him in waves that made me smile. He wasn't as secretive as Amren, but her lack of tack Samael did have.

    Samael looked me over intently as he commented, "Well, you don't look to be bleeding or injured, so I assume it went well." I nodded to him as I approached them. My cousins looked up at me, and Lorcán said with a smirk, "You look oddly happy. Did anything interesting happen between you two?" Rainer rolled his eyes and stretched his wings outwards, knocking his brother's wings. Lorcán shoved him off as Rainer said, "I'm pretty sure if he did what your thinking, she would have stabbed him. She probably just agreed to diplomatic relations." Lorcán rolled his eyes and said, "Oh, your such a killjoy."

    I waved my hand at them. I dismissed their comments while simultaneously allowing the formal suit I wore for the occasion to vanish in replace of swim trunks. I sat next to Samael on the sand as I said, "Things did go well. Better than expected, actually." I brought my knees up to rest my arms on before Samael asked, "Did she accept your proposition?" I shook my head, and he looked confused before I said, "She is a leader. She requested time to discuss it with her own inner circle before letting me know."

   Lorcán snorted and said from where he sat, "So why are you smiling like an idiot then? She basically just rejected you, dude." Rainer nodded from his brother's side, and I said to all of them, "Her interest was clear. I do not doubt that she will join our efforts." Samael nodded despite my cousin's eye rolls.

     He nodded to both of them and said, "Don't mind their impatience. I pray to the cauldron to help whoever gets gifted as their mate." I chuckled and said, "I think that's a good idea. Both of them need to learn subtlety when dealing with their interests in women." Both of the Illyrians flashed rude gestures towards each of us before Lorcán said with a smug smile, "You shouldn't be worried about us with women, considering that fact that your respectful nature is just you compensating for your smaller wingspan."

     I glared at the laughing group before I brought out my wings. The glammer fell away to reveal the dark tan and black wings. Our wings are thin around the edges to help with flight and felt similar to leather. But it got thicker as it progressed towards the bones of our wings. The skin on the bones felt almost like velvet, while the farther away from the bone, it felt more like leather. Both of the Illyrians rolled their eyes as I stretched them out and said, "Uh-huh. Want to measure them again cause I doubt they've grown past mine." They threw some sand my way, but I just chuckled as I stretched mine. Mine was long but not necessarily as tall and broad as my cousins. Their wings allowed for fast take-offs and strong strokes to stay in the air. Mine are longer and narrower for speed and agility.

    Samael shook his head at both of us before splashing my cousins with the waves. Lorćan fell back startled, and Samael laughed as the water started to pull Rainer out to sea. I relaxed as the boys splashed about in the water they had been dragged into to. Their disappearance allowed me to stretch out my wings to allow them the chance to catch the sun. The warmth was a welcomed sensation on my wings that made me smile.

    I looked at Samael as he stopped antagonizing the two Illyrian and said, "What do you know about her inner circle?" He sighed and said, "Nothing but rumors mostly." I raised an eyebrow and said, "While your inner circle is mostly family, hers are soldiers. Their trained spies, basically. She keeps them hidden from roughly everyone for a good reason. All I know about them is what they've been rumored to have accomplished."

    I raised an eyebrow, and he waved a hand, saying, "Everything we know about them are rumors. They are widely considered the boogiemen of Adriata because of their crimes. They've been rumored to do everything from political assassinations, assaults, to even the burning of cities."

     I nodded and said, "I'm well aware of the rumors. Are you certain of any events that are fact?" Samael shrugged and said, "as I said, I don't know anything about them. No one does. But that being said, if she's willing to bring them to help our plan, she must trust you. Or at least is supportive of the idea of an alliance."

     I nodded and leaned back in the sand to relax, curling my wings in. It was only when Samael perked up did I raise an eyebrow. As he began to speak, his voice was cold, and my bones chilled as his eyes turned a steely grey. Never has he looked so much like his mother as he did now. He said, his voice as serious as death, "Here is something I do know about them. The one event everyone can agree upon that they did, is that they killed Branden."

     I didn't draw my eyes away from his. I tried to see if he was messing with me or not. The silver gaze reminded me of stormy seas as he watched me. They helped me realize just how serious he is. I kept my face neutral as I now saw a glimpse of the true nature of Keres's inner circle. Branden was the High Lord of Spring's firstborn son. If that group could take down the son of a high lord and all his power, I knew they would be valuable assets on our side. I just hoped they didn't have a grudge against high lord sons.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

73.5K 2.4K 22
A millennium ago, the Cauldron chose Canna as its Keeper. At all times, she can feel its presence, hear its whispers. She traverses the faerie realms...
5.3K 87 20
The spymaster of the Night Court has always been able to hear and feel things others can't and always knows everyone's secrets. His shadows are his o...
59K 1.9K 18
𝐄𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐚: 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬. She saw herself as one could view the moon. Isolated from everyone, alone in the da...
6.1K 169 21
Amaris is the daughter of the High Lord and Lady of the Night Court. And like her parents, she is capable of wielding great and powerful magic. When...