𝟏𝟖 (𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫)

By cold_soup_69

Hey! This is my first story and it took forever to write so I hope you enjoy it! It's a story on how Parker a... More

First Day Of School(EVER like PRE-K ever)
3rd Grade
6th Grade
9th Grade Pt.2
10th Grade pt.1
10th Grade pt.2
10th Grade pt.3
11th Grade pt.1
11th grade pt.2
Moving in
11th Grade pt.3
12th grade pt.1
12th grade pt.2
Home
12th grade pt.3
Saturday
What happened at the house
A/N
Don't leave, Please
Life Of Luxury
The Fight
A/N
Date
Cute
The roach-AKA-Ally
A/N
A/N

9th Grade pt.1

1.6K 35 65
By cold_soup_69

Chester POV:
Me and Parker have been in the same class since Pre-k but in the middle of eighth grade when he started dating his girlfriend Ally so we haven't talked as much. She really doesn't like me but oh well I don't like her either so! WE EVEN. I decided to text Parker to see if wanted to hang out.
Chester:Hey I know we haven't talked much lately so I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out?
Parker:Sorry bro but I'm going out with Ally.
Chester:Oh. It's ok have fun :).

OF COURSE HE IS HANGING OUT WITH ALLY! I feel so lonely since he my only friend besides my older sister, Chloe.

I threw my head onto my pillow turned over and started to cry. I missed Parker so much. This is the least I have seen him in 11 years.

Parker's POV:
I felt so bad for Chester because me and him almost never talked anymore. At school me and Ally where a perfect couple but outside of school we where the worst couple you have probably ever seen. We would constantly fight. I couldn't hang out with Chester because she didn't like him and she didn't want me talking to him. I was so done not being able to see Chester for almost a whole year. She was way too controlling so I decided It was over. So I texted her.
Parker:Hey Ally I'm sorry but I think this relationship isn't going to work out
Ally:Whatever I don't even care! I don't want you either and never did! GOODBYE!🙄
[BLOCKED]

I didn't really care that she blocked because this meant I could finally talk to Chester. I texted him to see if we could still hang out.
Parker:Hey since we haven't been able to I wanted to know if we could still hang out today?
Chester:Sure! But I thought you had plans with Ally?
Parker:Yea about that.....
Chester:Just tell me what happened when you get here :)
Parker:Kk! See you in a little bit

Chester POV:
IM SCREAMING RIGHT NOW!! I CANT BELIVE HE IS COMING TO MY HOUSE!!
You might be questioning why? WELL ITS BC WE HAVEN'T HUNG OUT IN ALMOST A WHOLE YEAR! AHHHHHH!!!!!

[Time skip Parker gets there]

[Btw it's still Chester POV]

I heard a knock on the door so I quickly ran downstairs to the door nearly tripping on air
knowing it was Parker. As soon as I opened the door I saw him and quickly hugged him. He immediately hugged me back.

Third person [sorry🥲]
Parker:I missed you so much bro.
Chester:Same

When they let out of the hug they went into Chesters room to talk about the roach-Oh sorry I mean Ally.

Chester:So what happened?
Parker:Well I told Ally it was over and I felt she was constantly controlling me. She said she didn't care and never loved me then she blocked me.
Chester:Oh.
Parker:Yea.

They sat in silence for a second each one of them not knowing what to say.

Parker:I missed you so much I can't even tell you.
Chester:I think I missed you more.
Parker:Really?
Chester:Yep!
Parker:Well I think I did!
Chester:Nope I think I did!

They both started laughing at each other.

Chester:Wanna watch a movie?
Parker:sure

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 74 6
Perhaps Im just a fling Someone you toss around Someone you use to fill you up Maybe (Writing is edited and re-written due to various reasons. Sorry...
69.1K 2.3K 21
one shots/short stories of dream and George bc they're the cutest together ok? - attention: this book is in no way meant to be harmful towards Dream...
701 21 13
The last summer before college starts off rather uneventful, but life quickly begins to pick up within the first few weeks as someone new enters into...
8.9K 169 15
This is my first ever story ! I will add more on this week Friday and weekends coming for now🙏 Kokushibo x Muzan, Muzan x Kokushibo. #Kokuzan