Marvel's Gamer

By DrexhunterCross

Hey guys i'm back for another Gamer Story... Guess what i actually didn't come up with this idea... Actually... More

The Beginning (Ch. 1)
Daily Life (Ch. 2)
Our Actions (Ch. 3)
Dungeon (Ch. 4)
Our Friends (Ch. 5)
A Test Subject (Ch. 6)
I've changed (Ch. 7)
I'm sorry (Ch.8)
A Sunday Evening (Ch. 9)
A Base??? (Ch. 10)
Party Time (Ch. 11)
A Truth Told (Ch. 12)
Band Practice (Ch. 13)
Electro (Ch. 14)
Time Management (Ch. 15)
It Over (Ch. 16)
Summer Break Plans (Ch.17)
Summer Break Pt. 2 (Ch. 18)
Summer Break Pt. 3 (Ch.19)
It's Hero Time (Ch. 20)
A Prisoner (Ch.21)
Home... (Ch.22)
Dungeon (Ch. 24)

Invasion (Ch.23)

2.8K 123 131
By DrexhunterCross

Peter and I were relaxing on one of the rooftops near the grand central station. Just a few short minutes ago, we had dealt with a few bank robbers. Each of us was doing our homework for the next few days before school starts.

Peter: "OK, that's the English essay about The Odyssey, anything else?"

Y/N: "I've done the Math project. The only thing left is the History essay."

Peter groaned, and I did the same.

Peter: "Why do they give us projects over the holiday?"

I shrugged my shoulders and handed him my math project as he copies it down.

Y/N: "No idea... Personally think they just want to prove a point or something. Besides, why give someone four projects over a three-month holiday?"

Peter: "No idea. Did one wrong here."

He hands me the paper, and I stare at the math problem.

Y/N: "Oh... Should've seen that one."

Peter chuckled, and I shook my head, Peter's brilliant in science and smart. Something that even my Intelligence although getting very close to his... Was lacking. He was born with high Intelligence and improves it frequently.

But I'm not like Peter that finds science magical. I just see the numbers and such, along with the use for it. A case of brilliance born with the gift and one working for it.

Peter: "Don't worry about it. You'll get it."

I sighed and sat back up. Reading over Peter's English essay and tick two paragraphs.

Y/N: "Need to change that... Finish with an answer and your personal view. Finish off strong, not weak."

Peter: "Why?"

I pulled out the sheet given to us for the essay and hand it to him.

Y/N: "Because Mr Grey wants to know if you understand the answer... like the question asked, Is the author right or wrong when-"

Peter: "Hit the deck!!!"

Peter tackled me and clings to the side of the wall as something rockets past us and destroys half of the wall. Peter throws me onto the roof. I pulled out both of my pistols.

Trying to figure out what was going on, Peter jumps up, putting his mask on as I do. But all we saw was rubble and people screaming down below.

Y/N: "Spider-man... What's going on?"

Peter: "I don't know...."

Peter peers up into the sky, and I see it too. A beam of light was disappearing into the air, and where the beam ended, a portal appeared, and creatures were coming out... Aliens of some kind emerged riding in on some form of metallic bike and destroying that part of New York.

Peter: "Isn't that coming from the STARK building?"

One of the aliens, a group of three riding this bike like structure, started racing towards us, then fires down on the building we stood on. Peter and I moved on instinct, leaping towards the ship, Peter webbing the driver. While I fired at the passengers, both shots hit their targets. Making them, all hit the floor with the clunk of metal.

As the body struck the roof, I started to notice the metal and machine parts mixed into one and then that metal framework...

Y/N: 'These are the guys that attacked earth during the first Avengers film.'

At that moment, I got a Quest

Invasion of New York
Description
: New York is being invaded, will you rise to the occasion. Save the lives of the people of New York and show Origin to the populace as a respectable Hero/Anti-Hero
Reward: Rare item like the compass will be given / Three Mutant Points / $250 000
Do you accept
[Yes]/[No]

Y/N: "This is a robot... An alien robot."

Peter: "Is New York being invaded?"

I didn't answer Peter and clicked Yes on my Quest, stretching and cracking my spine back into place. As my shoulders started to roll.

Y/N: "Won't this be a fun day."

Peter glanced at the people darting for cover. The screams and shouts of the city had now been taken over.

Peter: "We need to get them out of here."

Y/N: "We need to get them out of New York...." I blinked and chuckled. "The train station."

Peter: "What?"

I leapt off the roof and connect Peter's mask's through a radio transmitter.

Y/N: "The fastest way to get these people out of New York is the subway. I've got an idea, but I'll need time. So tell them to go to the subway."

Peter: "Got it."

The signal died, and I ran into the subway. Running in, I heard people screaming and shouting at one another. Thankfully I had enough space to leap into the air in the grand central station and found a security guard as he has a pistol in hand.

He hid behind a wall as the three of those aliens walked in, raising their weapons ready to fire; with a weapon in hand, he stared at the creatures focusing on him.

I fire four quick shot at the creature's heads while in the air. Finally, the bullets reached the targets, they collapsed onto the floor, a blue liquid leaking out of their heads and shoulders. However, one of them was still standing, and the security guard darted behind the wall as a concrete slab was destroyed by the alien's laser rifle.

When he focused on me, I was right in front of him, with the pistol directly in his face.

Y/N: "Good night."

The bullet went through his skull, and he dropped like a sack of cement. I sighed and turned to the security guards, helping him up as he dropped his pistol onto the floor. Making me chuckle and pick it up for him.

Security Guard: "What is going on out there?"

I chuckled, putting the pistol in his hand.

Y/N: "It's... Kind of hard to explain... Just treat this is like a natural disaster; you need to get these people out of New York."

The man stared at me confused, unable to understand.

"Right, kid, do you-"

I flinched, feeling [Killer Intent] take over and spun around, finding two more of those aliens appearing around a corner. I fired an entire clip into them, knocking them down. I reloaded, and the guard turned to me.

Y/N: "New York is being invaded... So get these people out of New York."

Guard: "Right... Right!!! What do I do?"

I rolled my eyes, making my mask do the same thing in a cartoonish fashion.

Y/N: "Get the lines working, and tell everyone to go to the train station... Get these people out of here!"

He nods and I turned to the people that were nearby, they were all staring at me, and I spoke up, just to make sure the people even entering on the other side of the building could hear me.

Y/N: "NEW YORK HAS A PLAN... WE HAVE A PLAN... HELP PEOPLE THAT NEED AID AND LEAVE NEW YORK BY TRAIN! SO LONG AS YOU ALL STAY CALM! WE WILL WIN!"

They stared at me, and I turned to the security guard, and he nods.

Guard: "YOU HEARD HIM, HELP ANYONE WHO NEEDS IT, THAT MEANS YOUNG AND OLD! MAKING YOUR WAY DOWN TO THE SUBWAY, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN."

Slowly people started to help one another and heard a guard radioing people all around us. He turned to me.

Guard: "What about you?"

Y/N: "I'll help any stragglers on the surface and deal with those things if they try to get in."

I was about to sprint up the stairs when the man turned to me, holding my right arm.

Guard: "What's your name?"

My mask changed from its serious face to one that was smiling. Appearing to almost be happy.

Y/N: "My name is Origin, and I'm here to help."

Sprinting up the stairs, I finally reached the surface and found people being attacked by these alien invaders. I fired down on them, making them turn their attention to me. Allowing the people to flee, and when they dropped, I sighed. Relieved.

However, it was short-lived as more and more of these things started appearing like cockroaches, so I started going for grenades on my belt, throwing them near their feet and sticking some to their body.

Y/N: "Move people, move!"

As they ran past me, I found an elderly man with a cane barely able to keep up, let alone cross the road, I picked him up, and he stared at me, thankful for what I'm doing.

Old man: "Thanks, son."

Y/N: "Don't worry about it. Get yourself out of New York; I'm taking you to the train station."

I vaulted down the stairs, then bound around and place him near a couple that could help him walk. I don't know how many times I did that. But soon enough, the only thing on the road was me and the cars.

Y/N: "OK... Let's go."

I started sprinting and fired a web, taking me up into the air just as one of those aliens flew by. My pistol fired into his skull. The ship starts to fall, and the men fire at me. But jump off and watch them crash into the side of the building.

Y/N: "This is going to be such a long day."

Firing a web, I swung towards Peter, who was helping people out of a burning bus or trapped cars. I did the same and finally turned to Peter, telling the people to head for the subway. Peter, panting, shook his head and looked at me.

Peter: "We're going to need back up... We can't keep doing this forever!"

Y/N: "Don't need to tell me... I'm calling Luke."

Peter ran off. While I waited for Luke to answer. However, as he answered his phone. His response was. 'I know!!!'

Peter: "What did he say?"

Y/N: "He's dealing with his own demons on the other side."

Just as I finished, ten cop cars drove past, and I stare at Peter.

Peter: "They're going to need our help."

I nodded.

Y/N: "Yes... They will."

We swung up behind the car and watched an entire street of madness ensue. Cops firing on these aliens and people running.

Peter: "Time to have some fun!"

I grabbed a bomb from my back pocket and threw it towards a barrier where those aliens hide behind. As it hits, an explosion takes place, igniting the cars and taking them down. Peter threw one of those attackers aside as I smash into one of the attackers sending him flying.

Grabbing my war club, I started spinning it around and struck one of the alien's hands, breaking it in place, then elbowed his throat.

Peter: "Origin!"

I turned to Peter as he throws one of the aliens towards me and jumps into the air kicking its face, knocking him out. So we finished a battalion of twenty or so alone. Just as the group of onlookers turned to us.

Y/N: "Come on, get out of here!"

Peter: "Please hurry to the train station!"

We kept on running and started passing dead bodies of people and aliens. We kept pushing as we found police officers dead on the floor too. However, when one stopped us, we looked at each other and ran past him.

Peter: "I just had a thought... How far do you think this goes?"

I shook my head, not knowing the answer, let alone think about my mom and everyone else. It wouldn't be a good idea to think about them now.

Y/N: "We're still on the outer edge of this thing."

Peter: "We need to do more."

I stared at Peter and shook my head.

Y/N: "We can do as much as we can... But we need back up."

I thought about it for a moment and scratched my scalp for a moment.

Y/N: "I don't-"

I watched something get smashed into the side of the building, making both Peter and I draw our weapons. Just as this hulking behemoth hit the floor with a thud.

I stared at this creature for a minute. He was large and green. Maybe three times or four times the size of a normal man and was wearing purple pants.

Peter: "What is-"

Y/N: "Hulk!"

I sprinted over to his side and started helping him, his body was fine, and when his eyes opened, he grabbed me in his one hand, making me drop my weapons.

Hulk: "HULK SMASH ALIENS!!!"

Peter webbed Hulks face stopping him in his tracks. He held onto the green giant as Hulk spins me around like a toy.

Y/N: "HULK... Friend..."

He stopped and stared at me, and I slowly lifted my mask, revealing my face.

Y/N: "Helping, Hulk... Friends of Hulk."

Hulk let me go, and I leaned back, cracking my spine in place, then slowly groan.

Y/N: "Well, you've got super strength on you! That's for sure."

Hulk: "Hulk strongest there is!"

I nodded and turned to Peter.

Y/N: "You are... the Strongest."

He nods, and I put my mask on.

Y/N: "How can we help."

Peter: "You sure he can answer that question?"

Hulk: "Bug man and hockey mask are weak."

I turned to Hulk and then to a nearby car, lifting it up for him to see my strength. Hulk stared at me as Peter does the same.

Y/N: "We're not normal humans...."

I cracked my knuckles and stared at him.

Y/N: "How do we help!"

Peter: "GUYS!!!"

We turned and saw this giant alien-like snake open its mouth and stares us down. Before Hulk can jump, I've handed him one of my strongest grenades. He turned to me, and I stared at him.

Y/N: "Aim for his mouth."

I watch Hulk throw this grenade into this creature's mouth, and as he's about to jump, the creature explodes, and I pull Hulk to the side as a piece of flesh misses his face.

Hulk: "Hulk-like hockey mask friend."

I chuckled and shrugged my shoulders, holding out my hand to shake his.

Y/N: "Names Origin... Big fan."

Peter: "How many of those do you have?"

Y/N: "I only have two left...."

Hulk grabs my back, sending me flying... Just as we watch the cops pull up to us, I stare at Hulk as he starts to growl.

Police: "Stand down!"

Y/N: "Are you serious right now!?"

This made them chuckle as another alien ship appears this time. The Hulk knocks it down with a single fist, making them all flinch. I chuckle and turn to Peter. Then heard people screaming further down the road.

Y/N: "We need to keep moving...."

Peter: "Right, let's go."

I turned to the cops and fired a web at the one holding an AR-15, catching it in hand and cocking it.

Y/N: "I'll need to borrow this... Sorry!"

I place it on my back and chase after my two friends. We come around a corner. Finding more and more of these aliens, as they on the ground floor and fire down on us. We worked in unison. Peter took them from above while I kept attacking them on the ground with Hulk.

Soon enough, I hear someone scream and watch Peter about to hit the floor and catch him in mid-flight as he catches his breath.

Peter: "Out of webs."

I placed him down and gave him all of mine, Peter gets back up, and I start using the AR as a club, striking the creatures as we keep pushing forward, heading to the central part of the city.

We only stopped when we could finally see this... Portal hanging above our heads.

It was maybe three kilometres away from us. Just at that moment, my radio goes off.

???: "Whoever you are, stay out this."

I turned to Peter, who turns to me also just as confused. Someone had hijacked our signal.

Y/N: "Who am I speaking to?"

The voice and tone... There was no way. It couldn't be him... Could it?

???: "It doesn't matter who you're talking to, get out of here!"

Peter shook his head, and I nodded.

Peter: "Not possible... We're going to keep fighting, sir."

We both ended the radio call.

Y/N: "Let's get this done."

I dropped the rifle and reloaded my last two clips into my handguns. Just as I have done that, Hulk turned, looking the other way. Making us, both do the same.

Then not so far from us, maybe ten kilometres away or so. Something was jumping towards us, building to building and before I can ask what or who is that?

The person appeared in front of us, and I was personally shocked.

She has green like Hulk. Unlike him, she was thin and muscled out along with having long flowing black hair, wearing an impressive purple and white suit that clung to her body. Making my mind go wild.

Peter: "Who is that-'

Y/N: "A Goddess..."

I knew the answer. But it was a shock to see her...

She-Hulk: "What's wrong, boys, feeling inferior."

My mouth just started to speak before I could even think.

Y/N: "Sorry, I've never seen a real amazon queen before."

She-Hulk raised an eyebrow to me, and I looked the other way... In my past life, I had a thing for tall women that were well-built, even more so now, apparently. I bit my lip as I felt a blush coming on.

Y/N: "I cannot believe I just said that."

Hulk: "Hockey mask likes cousin, Jenny... Hahaha."

Peter started to laugh, and I looked the other way.

She-Hulk: "Maybe next time... Like when you hit puberty."

Hulk: "Origin likes Jenny... Ha, ha, ha."

Y/N: "I get it... I get it...."

Peter turned to me, and I looked at him. I've learnt to tell how his face looks under that mask, and I could tell he was grinning from ear to ear. But when I noticed him flinch... I got worried.

Peter: "I just got a message from the cops... Our home is being attacked."

I stared at Peter and bit my bottom lip.

Y/N: "We need to go. Can we make it there in a few minutes?"

Peter grabbed my shoulder and looked me dead in the eyes.

Peter: "I'm faster than you."

Y/N: "I know, but-"

Suddenly I felt this massive weight on my shoulder and looked up to see it was Hulks hand.

Hulk: "I help tiny bug man."

Peter was about to say no, but I shook my head.

Y/N: "We need him... You know it, I know it."

Peter nods, and even Hulk nodded with me.

Peter: "Alright big guy, let's go help them out."

They disappeared, and I watched another group of aliens appear, making their way towards us.

She-Hulk: "Guess that just leaves us."

I pulled out one of my pistols and cocked it.

Y/N: "I've got your back."

She crossed her arms as she started to stroll in front of me, amused.

She-Hulk: "I feel so safe."

For the next ten minutes, we jump into the battle, and soon enough, I've run out of bullets, just as more of them appeared. She-Hulk was behind me, taking on another group.

I kicked up a car, making it act like a wall. Then, slowly I started pushing it forward and kicked it towards the aliens. One was about to get up as I smashed his face in.

I picked up one of the broken car doors and used it as a shield as we charged forward, throwing one of them towards the group, killing two of them with a slice. Before they can see it, I've leapt and slammed my fist down on one of the creature's skull, then kick another one down as I picked up one of the bodies to use as a shield.

I take the hit, twirl him around, launch him into his own friends, and then destroy the rest. Getting a ping of a level up and my skill going up as I push them aside, not having the time to read them.

Y/N: 'I get it! OK... I've levelled up nearly five times now...Shut up!'

She-Hulk: "Getting tired, kid?"

I rolled my shoulders and stood back up, trying my best to stop panting. As we stared down a mountain of dead robots.

Y/N: "You, kidding... I can do this for... Three hours... maybe?"

She giggled and slapped my back, making me fight back the urge to say.

Ow...

She-Hulk: "At least your honest."

I nod and groan, knowing that was one of my worse qualities. But then, just as we watched more and more of these aliens appear, She-Hulk pushed me aside as one of the creatures ships flew past.

She-Hulk: "Run-"

I didn't listen, and as the one brought his rifle down towards me, I moved, disarming him of his rifle, then use it as a club, breaking his leg and then flip the rifle around, stabbing the bayonet into its mouth.

Then quickly dodge to the side as one fires a shot as She-Hulk. She dodges with ease and kills one more. I threw my rifle towards one, sinking the weapon into its neck. She-Hulk turned to me, raising an eyebrow. I hurled one and ripped its arm off.

She-Hulk: "You aren't a normal kid, are you?"

I nodded, picking up part of a car, making her nod in approvement. I turned to another alien ship,

Y/N: "These things don't know when to quit."

She-Hulk: "Yeah... But we need to keep fighting."

I nodded and turned to the STARK building watching the portal acting up, and turned to She-Hulk.

Y/N: "How high can you throw me...."

The dumb question as she turned to me and I pointed to the STARK building, she didn't say a word. But simply grabbed me by my shirt and threw me into the sky, startling me out of my mind. But I soon took over, quickly flipping in the air and fired two webs acting like a slingshot allowing me to get even higher.

When my feet touched the glass panes, I started running and landed on top of the building penthouse section. I was holding my chest and shaking my head.

Y/N: "I'm not afraid of heights... But damn is this high."

I glanced back down, making me shake my head, then turned back to the floor. I was now standing on the tower staring at the people down below like ants, then I find him...

Loki, beaten and broken in a crater. Without even thinking, I walked over to the man and pointed at him wanting to scream at him. Telling him this was a stupid idea. Then sighed, seeing him in so much pain. Barely able to breathe.

Y/N: "You are so lucky I'm not in the mood to fight with you right now."

Loki tried to say something, but it came out as a wheeze of air like a chew toy. His eyes told me he was thankful, remembering my time of being tortured and beaten to a bloody pulp. My heart went out for this man.

Y/N: "OK... I'm going to move you to that couch."

I pointed to the odd millionaire couch that appeared as strange as it sounded. Loki simply stared at me, unsure what to say.

Y/N: "Don't do anything... Stupid, please."

I picked him up and placed him on the couch, then turned to him.

Y/N: "You know the beautiful part of this...."

He looks at me, and I chuckled.

Y/N: "No one will believe that some mortal helped a god."

His eyes light up, and I saluted him. Then turned to half a broken bike that those aliens were using, making me chuckle as I got a notification on where the brakes and ignition is.

Y/N: "How hard can this- BE!!!"

I shot out of the apartment and was screaming at the top of my lungs as this spaceship started to move faster than I could control, then turned it just in time, missing a soldier cement wall, and I slow down.

Y/N: "OK... OK... How do I go-"

The bike went up, and I slowly fought back the gravity pulling me down, so I swung the bike around and stared down at the ships below.

Y/N: "This is so... Stupid."

I throttled the ship, and it went down, passing a few of its kind as I fired down on them, taking at least one ship. They all turned on me, and as they got closer. I jumped off the ship and watched it crash into another of its kind, taking out three of those aliens.

Leaping onto a wall and holding on, I shook my head.

Y/N: "Dumb idea... The dumbest idea I've had yet."

I turned and saw the ships focusing on me...

Y/N: "Incrediably dumb..."

"RARRRRR!!!"

The aliens screamed and jumped off the wall, firing a web and swing down, throwing two grenades into the air and heard those ships explode, making me sigh relieved.

Y/N: "Oh, thank god...."

I flipped into the air, found two people fighting down below as someone flew past me wearing armour and was holding a missile.

Y/N: "That was Iron man...." I stared at him then noticed the missile that he was carrying on his back. 'Thank goodness... He caught that. I'm not in the mood to play with a nuke.'

I shot myself across the street then bounced onto the floor, stopping beside She-Hulk as she destroys another alien.

She-Hulk: "Learned anything?"

I nodded and pointed to Tony Stark flying through the portal, and within a few minutes, all the robot's surrounding us fell to the floor, and I turned to the portal, taking a moment to smile, then watched Iron man begin to fall. But he soon caught by Hulk, making me chuckle.

Y/N: "It's finally... Over."

She-Hulk: "You seem too happy with that."

I chuckled and shrugged my shoulders half-heartedly.

Y/N: "Honestly, I'd just like to check up on my folks."

She-Hulk nods, and I watch her pull out a card, then hand it to me. Making me stare at her for a moment.

Then I read it, holding her number and her job. Before I can ask, she tapped my back and smiled.

She-Hulk: "Look after yourself, kid, and call me in a few years."

Y/N: "I will... Wait, what?"

She didn't answer and sprang into the air, disappearing into the distance, making me stare at the card for a moment.

Y/N: "This is... New for me."

Pocketing the item, I heard the cop sirens and remembered the broken rifle.

Y/N: "Well... I guess saying sorry isn't really good enough for these guys."

So I quickly webbed off across town, and as I did, I got a text message from Peter and called him. Making me chuckle for a moment.

Peter: "We're safe, right?"

Y/N: "Of course."

Peter: "Did you stop the portal thingy?"

Y/N: "No... I think... Iron man did it or his team. Did?"

Peter: "Wait, Tony Stark has a team?"

I sighed into the phone and could hear someone on the other line, as the phone is taken by someone else.

Luke: "What happened, kid?"

Y/N: "Luke! Good to know you were near our neighbourhood."

Luke: "Yeah, well, be thankful for me being near at the time. Seriously though, who's going to pay us for what we have done here?"

I looked at the cops as they scream out my name, telling me I'm under arrest. Again.

Y/N: "That is an... Excellent question."

[Time Skip]

Flash: "Did you see what Iron man did!"

Randy: "Or what about that Thor guy, how he used that hammer and was controlling lightning."

I turned to Peter as we walked up the school steps chuckling at everyone antics as they walked on by recalling the battle of New York.

Peter: "Would you look at this? Not a single person mentions Spider-man or Origin."

I shrugged my shoulders as we walked side by side.

Y/N: "Come on, they haven't even mentioned Luke Cage helping out. What do you expect... These guys are the Avengers. Anyone helping out that isn't one of them is barely remembered."

Peter play punched my shoulder, and we remember the attack a few days back.

The city was rocked to its very core. Granted, the few that died, was horrible. But, we did feel a little uneasy, knowing we could've done more.

But, the Avengers had appeared and saved the day.

Yet, they vanished as soon as they appeared. Even more hilarious was how SHIELD came out of nowhere. But, neither She-Hulk, Luke Cage or even Peter and I were thanked for helping out during the outbreak.

Even the security guard that I helped was on T.V. and stated it was his idea, making me angry at the time. But he's facing his own minor problems when that old man I saved spoke up against him, then more and more soon followed.

Causing him to go on live television and saying sorry for his actions.

Peter: "I don't know... I'm still upset by everything."

I shrugged my shoulders as we walked down the school halls. Just as I heard Harry run up to us.

Harry: "Hey guys."

Peter: "Harry, good to see you, man."

Y/N: "I'm surprised your dad hasn't killed you yet?"

Harry: "Trust me... I thought the same thing after that party. Couldn't explain the broken shelves or any of the damage."

Y/N: "Or the three bra's, two swim trunks and lower half of a girl's swimsuit in the pool."

Peter: "You remembered the number?"

I chuckled and nodded.

Y/N: "Of course... How could I forget? It was at that moment I realized it. I wasn't having the worst night of my life."

They both pushed that comment aside, and I just smiled, shaking my head.

Y/N: "What... It was funny?"

They walked past me, and I sighed, walking behind them. Watching a few of the girls in the hall look the other way. While that happened, I found MJ and Gwen walking over to us.

MJ: "Well, there is the squad."

Y/N: "Ha, ha, ha... Good to see you two having a great first day of school."

MJ: "What do you expect, tough guy."

She punched my shoulder, and I nodded, then turned my head for only the briefest of moments to see this... A girl walks past me. She was gorgeous. That black hair and those hazelnut eyes with her tanned skin. I literally was gasping for air as she walked past.

It must've been easy to read because MJ elbowed my side, making me shake.

Y/N: "What... Yeah, what happened?"

MJ: "You were staring."

Y/N: "I was not... Staring... Merely observing."

MJ pinched my cheek playfully. I turned to the girl that walked past. But, unfortunately, I only saw her name before she disappeared behind a corner.

Y/N: "Ava..." I scratched my chin for a moment. "Ava... Why do I know that name?"

Peter: "What are you talking about?"

I turned to my friends as they stared at me for a moment. Harry and Peter were chuckling along while Gwen walked off, making me grab the back of my head, annoyed.

Y/N: "I did... Something stupid again?"

MJ: "A little bit, tiger."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 161 28
I DON'T OWN SPIDERMAN OR SPIDER GWEN THIS IS JUST A FAN FICTION STORY I ALSO DON'T OWN ANY IMAGES USED ALL THESE ARE OWNED BY MARVEL OR THEIR ARTISTS...
1.1M 26.3K 33
"I just want to protect you," Peter told me. *slowburn* Y/N Stark is the daughter of Tony Stark. When she finally convinces him to go to a real schoo...
76.9K 2K 34
{this book is currently going through an extensive editing process. writing styles may not line up between chapters and some plot points may not matc...
85.9K 1.5K 19
Just some one-shots about your innocent cinnamon roll Peter Parker... REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!! THIS BOOK IS NOW FINISHED!! ALL ONESHOTS ARE MY OWN I DO...