And Then There Were None|| Al...

By wellwellmiss

This story is an alternate ending to the classic masterpiece "And Then There Were None" by Agatha Christie. I... More

Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Part 16

Note from the author

83 1 1
By wellwellmiss

Hello there! Thanks for clicking on this story. In this chapter, i'll just be quickly introducing certain points and signs in the novel.

Warning: There are a few mentions and scenes with alcohol, and some swearing. Read at your own risk.

Setting:

It is now the beginning of chapter 14 in the novel, when the characters are disposing of Justice Wargrave's body.  Tension floats through the air on the island, where there are only 4 people left, one of which is a killer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Whole Truth By jaxharlow

Mystery / Thriller

431K 20.1K 52
Adele knows she witnessed a murder - what she doesn't know is just how personal it is. ...
102K 23.4K 88
Title - Dangerous Personality Author - Mu Gua Huang MC- Xie Lin x Chi Qing Chapter 161 + 2 extras ထူးဆန်းသည့် ပြန်ပေးဆွဲမှုတစ်ခုအပြီးတွင် ချီချင်းတစ်...
89.7M 2.8M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
13.6K 659 19
*whistle* "World where are you ~" "Dont keep me waiting. you know I don't like it " "WORLD YOU KNOW VERY WELL THAT I CAN FIND YOU EVEN IFYOU ARE IN H...