Deliverance (Fem x Stem)

Por DepressionsLesbian

The whole world knows her name. Or so, it seems. Enjoy Lilliana and Teyanne's uphill battle of desire, deci... Más

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

2

4.9K 175 178
Por DepressionsLesbian

Teyanne Sully

Nickname: Tey
Age: 20
Sign: Pisces-Aries cusp
Label: stem

Ight- let's cut to the chase because I'm tryna laugh at Lilliana's expression right quick. My name is Teyanne Sully and...I have a little connection to the school that I'd rather not mention. Anyways, I'm here at this tiny ass school because my people wanna keep tabs on me. My mama helped me buy my house out in the countryside of Christiano, and I haven't attended a day of class until today. I had some random chick doing my shit until my people caught on, so here I am. I don't really wanna go to college, and ain't shit wrong with that.

Yes, I have a little lisp...okay, a slight lisp. I hate when people mention it and baby me, like bitch I'm grown, but anyways, besides that I'm a little rowdy and I think I wanna get to know this moody ass bitch to my right. I mean, woman. Gotta stay respectful, haha.

"Miss Morst, I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't put your hands on other students. We're adults now- this could get you sued and put into jail, not just a write up or a loss of tuition," Professor Westland warned her. Lilliana obediently nodded then glared at me as if I had caused her to almost slap me again.

"Okay, we're going to your house. I'll beat you up there- settled. Either of y'all need a ride?" Lilliana asked in a sugary sweet voice to match her scent. She smelled like light perfume and something sweet- I liked that. It made me want to lean in and inhale her all day, but I didn't want to creep her out and get her in trouble with Westland again. A slap was nothing to press charges over, not when a cute girl does it.

"It's my house, so I'm good. Isn't Ant House the furthest dorm on campus?" I asked Sara. I wouldn't know, I hadn't been here at all and now I regret it. I'd probably be warmed up to Lilliana by now, and maybe warming up something else.

"If Lilliana's in charge of transportation and buying the supplies, your project should be hosted at her place or her dorm. And she should buy and pick up all of the items. As you each have your own responsibilities, don't fail to neglect any in either categories," Westland said from behind Lilliana.

Lilliana jumped a little, rolling her eyes at the professor once she started to walk away.

"Well, looks like it's hosted at my place then," she shrugged. "Y'all wanna meet up today? Just give me some time to clean up my shit a little bit."

"I can meet today," I offered, knowing full well I was supposed to show some sort of proof to my mom or grandma that I had went to school today. Whatever that would be. Hey, I could ease my way out of that by saying I was working on a project.

"I'm free until eight. I'm going out tonight," Sara smiled to herself, thrumming her hands to the tune of a song she could only hear. I tried to discreetly peek around to see if she had a little something back there but I couldn't tell since she was sitting down. It could be a little something extra, I like surprises.

"How's four then?" Lilliana suggested boredly, looking at her nails. "That's cool, I have to go to the bathroom. Be right back," Sara hopped up, grabbing her purse. I minded my business, figuring now wasn't the best time to study her ass cheeks in case it was a girl emergency. See, I can be respectful.

Just probably not to Lilliana.

"You don't like me?" I stated, and asked, looking over at Lilliana. She glanced at the seat I was on, "You gon stay squatting the whole time or be smart and just sit on the edge?"

"You tell me," I shrugged, not really listening to her words. I had been up all night getting my stuff ready for today, my brain still was a little foggy. I'd probably need some coffee before my next class.

"You good?" Lilliana asked, raising an eyebrow.

I nodded quickly, yawning. "Just...tired."

"Same," she agreed, then randomly scowled. "We can still have our meeting at your place. Westland doesn't have to know." She said this while looking around cautiously for any Westland pop ups this time.

"I'm sure your dorm has a vending machine though, whereas I only possess appliances. I mean, if you really wanna go to my house so bad..."

Lilliana rolled her eyes at me, her nails clicking against her phone as she typed. "You don't eat nunin?"

"Fast food, restaurants, club food. Go to my mama's. The church," I listed off my various food avenues.

"Church," Lilliana repeated the last one, looking up from her phone. "Yea," I said, picking up mine too. She was texting in the group chat that we'd be meeting at my place and she'd bring the food to make up for us not being at her dorm.

"You one of those religious gay people?" she asked me, still typing on her phone. I chuckled, "Not really. I'm more so forced into it by the fam," I explained. "Hate to say it, but you're the second stud I've seen that's religious. Pretty interesting," she commented.

"I'm a stem, not a stud," I clarified. "And you are?" I stopped her before she could say anything. "Wait, wait. Lemme guess." I pretended to think, tapping my chin. "You're bisexual?"

Lilliana looked at me like "bitch what". "I'm a fem. Surprise, surprise," she said in a dull, unamused tone. "I'm used to being...mis-sexuality-ized," she laughed. It was light but deep. I smiled at her then caught myself. Nigga chill, I told myself.

"Hey, sorry I took so long," Sara came back, laying her purse into her seat. "Why y'all not paying attention to the lesson?" I looked to see that the professor had started teaching and that we were already one page of notes behind. I grabbed my note book and started writing; Sara telling us that she took a picture of the board when she passed by it and that she'd send it to the group chat.

Hmm, maybe this is what friends are for.

After class, Lilliana and Sara exited almost too quickly. I hadn't even gathered all my shit yet, damn. The class emptied out slowly and I waited for everyone to stop talking to Westland before I went up to her. "Hey," I approached the professor.

"Oh, Miss Sully. Alright, so your grandmother messaged me and explained everything." I kept a blank face but wondered if my grandma had lied or told the professor I had been cheating and skipping. "What did she say?" I asked hesistantly.

"She told me about the mental health issues you were experiencing and your concern about people bullying you because of your speech impediment. I just want you to know that if you feel discouraged by anything or anyone in this class, even at this school, that you can come and talk to me," the professor told me passionately. "Now, let me give you some notes."

After I received my notes and thanked grandma mentally for allowing me to make a good impression with the professor, I headed out to my car. The rain was real light, but like my mama say, I'm natural so I don't have to worry about it. My hair was in a few braids, just natural, and my clothes were, like, sleek. I was wearing an Adidas track suit with my real, thin gold chain so I was cool. I knew it had been a good move to not wear my white forces today, and to just wear my black Adidas.

I spotted Sara leaning on a car chatting, with Lilliana inside of it. They must not have any classes yet, or they must be nearby their classes. "Hey," I called out. Sara covered her mouth, and Lilliana looked surprised to see me. I don't know how much I would bet that they had been talking about me.

"You just now leaving?" Lilliana asked, her tone cool. "Yeah," I answered, losing my mood to talk. I liked when Lilliana was playful with me, but not a complete butthole. "I gotta question. I know it's personal, so you don't have to answer," Sara giggled. "Can you say a few of these words from online. Expresso, narcissistic, and moist process?"

I was irritated but I still entertained Sara. Gosh, I hate when people do this. Do they really think it's fun to be cooed at like a damn baby, to have things you say repeated the correct way or made fun of? I didn't find a damn thing funny about the way I talk, if anything, it feels borderline embarrassing and frustrating!

Lilliana must have picked up on my mood because she switched the topic. "Hey, so do you have a car or do you need a ride anywhere since we're moving things to your place. I'm tryna be useful the whole day until the project time since I didn't fully fulfill my transportation side of things," Lilliana smirked.

"Yeah, my car's down there," I pointed.

Lilliana smiled a little, and I smirked back. Okay, I take that back, Lilliana can find my lisp cute. But not Sara or no one else. Lilliana finally stopped looking at me, (I know I'm cute but dang), and craned her neck to see my car. "Which one? The Honda? I know yo ass ain't got no Jag. Ain't nobody here rich," she laughed.

I stayed quiet, waiting for her to turn and see me holding in laughter. Sara was too, seeing Lilliana's expression. "You the bitch that cut me off this morning. Made me late," she yelled. Sara bust out laughing, leaning back against the car behind her. I rose an eyebrow at that. My mama taught me not to be against other people's cars, but it's whatever.

"My bad." I peeked down at the car Lilliana was in. Yup this was the one. "I had to make it to class or my people would have my ass," I explained. Lilliana tried to hide her little smile while Sara didn't bother hiding it. I wanted to say "shushh" but I knew that wouldn't end up good. I just folded my arms and pouted. Which resulted in an "awwee" from my two project partners.

"Well, I better head back and find me good shoes," Lilliana broke the silence, going back to her old self. "Sara, you good?"

"Yeah, ima walk and catch up with some people. Bye y'all," she waved back at us.

"You wanna drop me off at my car," I smirked at Lilliana. "I wanna run it off the road," she rolled her eyes. "I already told Sara, but I'm bringing some chips and a frozen pizza. Yo oven work?"

"Yeah, but with my appetite you better bring two pizzas," I laughed. She rolled her eyes and started pulling off, not making a promise. I'll guess we'll see when she arrives to the crib.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

12.8K 501 66
I panickedly walked down the now empty hallway I heard some footsteps behind me I turned around to see the idiot who was NOT my GIRLFRIEND. "Don't f...
629K 23.9K 67
"Why do you do that?" "Do what?" "Talk down on yourself. Every time you get frustrated with yourself you resort to talking bad about yourself." "Thos...
103K 4.7K 40
𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚜...𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚊𝚕.
115K 6.5K 34
𝐰𝐥𝐰 • 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐱𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝 • 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐱 --- When two ex-best friends are reunited, an obvious attraction has grown. For them to love each othe...