Tangled

Per anaya-jewel

"I just can't believe the most feared brothers on their knees for for a little girl" "Anything for this litt... Més

INTRODUCTION
Character Aesthetics
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
JUST A NOTE
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 29

459 23 5
Per anaya-jewel

The night passed in a blur, one of those dreamless nights. I woke up in a groggy state only to remember the special day. I tried sitting up only to be held down by a weight on my waist. First attempt was to carefully remove the hand that was tying me down but damn this hand was heavy. Vince surely does have a tight hold. After several failed attempts of lifting the log I resorted to wiggling my way out only to receive a grunt and a deep husky voice "don't" damn his voice is sexier in the morning. That's when realisation struck or rather poked me making me red in the face. God why am I acting like a hormonal teenager? I tried moving out of the hold

"Don't move Tesoro or you'll make my morning wood even worse than it already is"

"Vince I need to go please. It's already 7?" That came out more like a question when I saw the clock infront of the bed. Why didn't my alarm ring which was set up for 6?

"I closed your alarm" came the reply to my unasked question.

"Can I get a kiss?" I felt the hot breath behind my ear.

Hot and flushed at the moment from the request "No, I have a bad morning breath" I said avoiding facing him because I know how bad my morning breath can be only to be turned and a pair of lips crashing mine. My hands were trapped in a strong hold over my head we continued sharing a kiss getting hotter and hotter by the second. He was literally over me although I couldn't feel the weight. I felt a pinch on my waist and gasped feeling his tongue enter my mouth. I just couldn't control the moan that escaped from me. The moment I felt my hands free I tangled them with his silky hair not breaking the kiss only to receive a moan from the action of tugging at his hair and it was just like I wanted to hear that sound again and again. We broke off due to being out of breath.

"Good morning love" he said pecking my lips and I touch my place to feel them swollen. I blushed at the gesture and wait a minute did he call me love. No I am probably dreaming but my thoughts were distracted by a chuckle.

" You make some terribly cute expressions that I just can't control myself". He said laying a kiss on my neck. I took a deep breath. This entire thing was driving me insane my insides are jelly and all I want to do is ... Gosh! I really don't know what I wanna do. As his teeth grazed my collarbone and one hand slowly creeped up under the t-shirt I was wearing my brain was going mushy by his mere touch caressing his bare back. Gosh his muscles feel so stiff yet so indescribable. His eyes shone in an inexplicable way.

"I better get going before I do something we both might regret" saying so he sat up and walked into the ensuite. I sat stunned for a few minutes and then walked in the bathroom of the adjacent room which Kiara and I were sharing. I stared at myself in the huge mirror, hair disheveled, clothes crumpled, nipples poking through my t-shirt from being pinched and pulled mere minutes ago. What the hell is wrong with me I nearly had a sex experience and for once I wasn't scared on the contrary I enjoyed it.
I stepped in the shower peeling off my clothes and replaying everything again and again in my head. Minutes later I walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around as I had forgotten to take any clothes in with me. As soon as I exited the bathroom Kiara was seated on the bed playing around with the soft toys she got mainly the Elsa and Olaf making up make belief stories.

"Good morning princess. Happy birthday" I said going to the edge of the bed. She left the toys and pounced my way.

"Thank you mumma" followed by the sweet giggles as I kissed all over her face.

"Mumma ne kya sikaya? Early morning kya karna hai pehle?" She did like she was thinking and quickly sat back on the bed and joined her hands. (what did mumma teach you? What's the first thing you do in the morning?)

"Wahe Guru thank you for one more birthday and I want lots of gifts" she giggled and ran to the ensuite.

"Hey you monkey" I said chasing her around the bathroom and holding my towel up with one hand.
"You don't demand gifts that way" I acted like pouting with my one hand on my hip. That always gets her and she came my way to cuddle my legs.

" I love you mumma" I tightened up my towel around me and lifted her up walking to the counter placed her on it.
"Mumma loves her princess too" I said giving her an eskimo kiss. We then did our morning routine knowing very well of her playful mood today and I am bound to get wet I left the towel on.

...

Walking downstairs with Kiara on my hip Doraemon in one of her hand and Olaf soft toy in her other hand. She kept telling how exited she is and so many balloons on her bed. Everyone was already seated on the dinning table as always. One thing I like about this family that no matter what they always have their breakfast and dinner together and family is everything for them.

"The birthday girl is here" I heard the squeals of Alex. "Take that suckers she has my doll in her hand."

"Language" He got a collective response form everyone.
Kiara was only giggling as he tickled her. The breakfast was set.

"Is that aloo paratha?" I asked shocked eyeing all the breakfast items. The look on their face clearly stated they didn't understand what I said.

"That's the stuffed bread you made once here" I got an answer not bothering who said it I went on to taste and damn it tasted good although not the original flavour. Mrs. Morelli came out with a small cake.

"Choci cake" Kiara said excitedly as she tried to wiggle her way down from Alex's hold.

"Slow down there monkey" Alex placed her on her high chair just where the cake was kept and started poking her finger in the cream licking off whatever cream she could scoop on her fingers.

"Hey cut first" I said lightly tapping on her hand that was digging inside the cake.

"She looks like a doll" I heard Vince say followed by a snap of the camera. I dressed her up with a pink dress and a cute hairband that I got in the vast closet.

Everyone sang for her as she struggled to cut the cake. It was cute and I couldn't help smiling at her efforts after which I helped her cut it only for many MnM's to flow out of the centre. Kiara squealed with excitement as she swatted everyone's hand out of the way that came to take her chocolates as she claimed them.

"Mumma says food first and then chocolate" she said with a huff to everyone and quietly snuck a red one into her mouth thinking I didn't notice her do it.

"You too missy" this caused everybody around the table to laugh. I kept the cake away from her reach as everyone sat back to eat.
....
...
The entire morning, evening half went well today we went to a nearby orphanage and my princess enjoyed with the kids there as she gave them cupcakes and chocolates. Vince was already with us in the morning but Alex and Adrian joined us at the children's theme park. Along with Kiara it was my first time too. We enjoyed rides but my heart broke when she cried uncontrollably when she saw the clowns only to realise she was afraid of them. Hopefully this fear goes away soon. But only to be on the safer side a note for me to avoid clowns. Vince dismissed all of them only then did she stop crying seeing them no more there. Other than that it was all ok but after that she refused to get down of Vince's hold. She was so attached to all of them in such a short period of time specially Vince calling him dada at times. Neither did I have the heart to tell her the truth nor did Vince ever correct her infact his smile only brightened every time she called him that. She missed her nap so I was damn sure she would be asleep by the time we got home. But not a wink. She was as energetic as ever.

The entire driveway was lit up and an arch of balloons graced the entrance. Kiara who was till now sitting quietly in Vince's lap playing on his phone started jumping on his lap as I stopped the car infront of the door. She didn't need a second saying before she sprinted out of the car to the front door.

"Kiara bhago math". I had just an hour and a half before the guests arrived and yet to make dinner. It's actually exhausting to match the level of excitement of a kid especially a kid on sugar rush. And she's got lot of that for one day. The intake of candy floss, chocolates, cakes, milkshake what not. Not taking a second glance I walked I to the kitchen to see that the preparation was on full swing with Mrs. Morelli, her chef son and few other help who come in occasionally. (don't run)

"Oh good you here" Mrs. Morelli commented. "The princess' dress is up in her room. The rice or whatever it is is ready but I guess finishing is yet to be done, and there are few other items. Do you want anything else?"

" Thank you so much mama Morelli for the help. I'll see to the biryani and probably make her favourite sweets. Can you please get Kiara ready for me?" I tied the apron and with Leo's help we were done cooking and gossiping. We finished the biryani, made kheer as it was the fastest. His love for learning new dished is amazing. By the time I was out of the kitchen I could hear laughter from the yard. It was entirely lit and decorated with balloons and streamers. There was a huge trampoline and other kids play stuff around.

"There's my girl" Kassie came and engulfed me in a tight hug which I returned.

"Hi Kassie" I laughed at her antics. She was no less than a kid around kids.

"You've hit big" she commented looking around and I laughed at that comment. Kiara came running to show off her dress and cape and crown. The entire look was giving away the disney princess vibe. I took my time to talk to everyone present there after the cake was cut with her licking the cream off rather than cutting. The very fact she loved the cake made my day.

"Gift time" someone screamed and I am definite it's one of the twins as I was conversing with Harry and his wife. Kiara's tiny hands could not hold all the gifts she was being showered by and mind you they were many. Vince a small table and placed it besides her for her to keep the gifts. I kept looking at her in awe. I guess this is one of her best birthdays. The ones I could afford were never as grand as this and that very fact makes me sad. We usually spent our morning in the park, watched a disney movie and an intimate party in our apartment in the evening where I decorated our home to the best I could.

"Mumma can I please open my gifts" she asked with those puppy dog eyes.

"No baby. Only when everyone is gone." is said.

..

Minutes later when I looked around in order to feed her dinner she was already sitting with Vince telling him stories as he convinced her to eat. His been the father she never had.

....

"Now can I open?" its surprising she hasn't slept yet. All the guests had dispersed early as it was a kid's party.

"yes you can" I said pressing the back of my neck to relive some pain that I was currently experiencing.

She had no patience as she tore open the gift wraps. There were dolls and toy sets and colours and more. She got a bag too which she brought to show me where I was seated looking at her do her thing.

"Mumma there is something inside" I saw a file inside the frozen themed bag. And open to inspect. It was admission to one of the best schools for kids. I smiled at the thoughtful gesture and on realising it was a gift from Stephan I nudged her to say thank you. She said thank you and a big hug not only to Steph but everyone else too.

"Come now off to sleep missy" I said.

"Our gift is yet to be open" The twins said sadly. Bringing their gift from the stack of gift wraps Kiara opened it and saw a key. Her bottom lip immediately jutted out. She usually does that when she doesn't know what to do.

"Come let me show you" Saying so Alex lifted her and ran up the stairs with the key in her hand to show off his gift. I followed them to see what was all the hype about. They opened the room door adjacent to the one we were already in with the key. The room was decorated in shades of light pink and white. Right in the center towards one wall castle bed with stairs on one side and a slide to the other. And on top of the castle was 'Princess Kiara' lit up in LED. One wall was kind of a board where she could scribble. She was so excited seeing the room and climbed the stair to check what's up her bed to see all her toys places in that spot. It was task to get her back down.

"Mumma can I sleep here please?" she asked very cutely that I couldn't say no. Everybody kissed her on her forehead saying their good nights and I went to grab a pair of pajamas for her to change into. She was already in the comforter by the time I was back. I carried her up and made her change. She was already dosing off from all the tiredness of the day finally seeping in. I got her into her pjs and went to the bathroom to grab a wet towel to wipe off her face from the sweat. The bathroom which she is yet to see because she was so engrossed in the bed itself was painted to represent the underwater world with the bath tub and wash basin as shells. She had her very own ladder to to reach the basin. I wetted the towel and wiped off her face with her whining in her sleep. Finally kissing her good night I picked up her worn clothes and took them to the adjacent room. The balloons from morning were gone and so were the soft toys. I started checking the dress for any stains and I was right there was one probably from the juice which means my first task in the morning would be getting the stain off as I have no energy left now. That's when the dress tag caught my attention. I left the half folded dress from the bed and fished out my phone from my pocket and searched in google. The finding left me angry scratch that furious and all my tiredness, sleep was out of the window just like that.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

348K 27.1K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
1M 86.6K 136
This is the continuation of short story collection 'Love me thoda aur '.
Painfully Ours Per Dreamy627

Literatura romàntica

228K 8.9K 35
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
119K 13.3K 39
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...