His Unmarked Territory

By xxRandomxThoughtsxx

Read the description or watch the trailer :P -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zUt8A-N_Ls Skylar is a orp... More

01 - 'All a werewolf needs'
02 - 'Not so perfect stranger'
03 - 'June and bad chat up lines'
04 - 'Mr Smooth'
5.1 - 'My so-called mate'
5.2 - 'Head over heels and falling... On ice?'
6.1 - 'The un-known visitor'
6.2 - 'The Game'
07 - 'Somewhere in Vegas in bed with a blonde'
09 - 'Unwanted confessions'
10 - 'Vicky'
11 - 'Everything's a Game'
12 - 'Greetings little brother'
13 - 'Stupid, Sexy Laugh!'
14 - 'The Lakeland Estate'
15 - 'Gotcha'
16 - 'Moving in- if only for a while'
17 - 'An Awkward Meal'
18 - 'To Lie the Truth'
19 - 'Battle of The Brothers'
20 - 'Under the Dickhead Exterior'
21.1 - 'Messing with the wrong guy's mate'
21.2 - 'Don't Let Me Fall'
22 - 'Love is Love'
23 - 'Shield Me'
24 - 'What. A. Day.'
25 - 'Evie'
26 - 'Bitch Fights and Asking Outs'
27 - 'An Unexpected Kiss'
28 - 'Just Jump'
29 - 'Run With Me'
30.1 - 'Dad?'
30.2 - 'Backup Plan'
31 - 'Morning Angel, Evening Hell'
32 - 'Nothing Left but A Post-it Note'
33 - 'Welcome Home Sweetheart'
34.1 - 'Too Little Too Late'
34.2 - 'Let the Games Begin!'
35 - 'The Swap'
36.1 - 'As The Minutes Tick By'
36.2 - 'Game Over'
37 - 'Welcome to my Hell Game - Pick a Card'
38 - 'So The Lion Fell.... 'Shut up'
39 - 'Why Wait?'
40 - 'Epilogue'
Update - 2018

08 - 'Alpha, Aggression and Agony'

616K 11.4K 535
By xxRandomxThoughtsxx

                                               Copyright © 2011 Lauren Tricksey

                                             Vote, Comment, Fan and read away...

                                                            Chapter Eight

                                               'Alpha, Aggression and Agony'

Sky's POV

"Get, the hell off her!" His voice echoed through the forest with such an authority, that the wolves on top of me couldn't get off fast enough. Leaving me laying flat on my back, trying my best to keep my eyes shut so I could try to somehow reassemble my jumbled up thoughts. This can't be happening to me! NO! AHHH, he can't be! I will not accept it! I AM NOT HIS MATE!

"If you've f*cking hurt her, I swear to god I'll kill you!" I heard him shout, but he was closer to me now. Oh just go away! I moaned in my head.

"Hey, Angel are you okay? Did they hurt you?" He murmured as his hand made contact with my cheek, causing me to jerk away from him. I didn't want to feel sparks of electricity when he touched me.

"Don't touch her, or I swear I'll kill you!" I heard Wesley growl and opened my eyes quick enough to see him launch himself in the air towards Klaus.

"DON'T!" I blurted out, and then immediately slapped my hand to my mouth when I realized what I had just done, why did I just do that? it scared me because I knew it definitely wasn't in concern for Wesley... Urg, why do I want to protect that beast?

"Listen to her" Klaus smirked as he lay beneath Wesley's wolf form.

***Its okay babe, I can take him.*** Wesley thought to me before he lunged at Klaus's throat.

"STOP!" I screamed, my heart racing as I watched Wesley attack my mate. He didn't listen to me. He just continued his attack on Klaus- who by the way, was not reacting in any way shape or form. I stared in complete horror, as Wesley tore open his skin.

I don't know why I did what I did next. I had a feeling I wouldn't find out for a very long time, but that didn't stop me from crawling weakly to where they were (I would have been there faster if I hadn't hit my head so bloody hard.) Wesley didn't see me coming, and that was why when I finally pushed myself between the two of them, he was too caught up in the heat of the moment and bit me instead. As soon as his canines came into contact, so many things happened in the matter of nanoseconds that if I wasn't a werewolf, I would have never been able to take it all in. I screamed as I felt the sharp teeth puncher through my flesh, and with that Wesley jolted upright with a shocked expression flashing across his face in realization. Though I didn't see it for long because, in the same second, Klaus had wrapped his muscular arms around me and had rolled us over so that now I was pressed between his rock hard chest and the dirty forest floor.

His body acting as a human shield between me and Wesley.

There was an eerie silence as I stared shocked into his fierce grey eyes. He was close enough for me to feel the vibrations rolling off of his body so I could see how badly he wanted to change into his wolf and beat Wesley to death. But he was restraining himself, I could tell by the way his eyes reflected the self-battle he was having between his 'love struck' human, and his angry, protective, alpha wolf which I knew could quite easily rip off Wesley's head.

The scene was frozen for another second, not any of us moving an inch from the positions we were in- well with the exception of Klaus, who seemed to be shaking more. I could see the restraint he was trying so hard to put on himself. I watched as his eyes turned a dark black color, as his eyes pierced mine with a regretful emotion I couldn't quite place, and with that look, I knew that his wolf was taking over. If I didn't do something right now Wesley was going to be dead.

"Please, don't hurt him," I whispered as I pressed my palm to his cheek, trying unsuccessfully to ignore the sparks which soared through my body. "For me" I whispered, and his eyes finally closed as he leaned closer to me so that his head was now gently touching my chest.

"I... I cant" I felt his breath on my skin as he growled.

"You can," I whispered as I did something which I probably shouldn't have done, but my instincts seemed to be taking over right now. Whether that was an excuse for wrapping my arms around his neck and hugging him close to me, I don't know, or maybe It was due to the fact that I was losing a lot of blood...

"Don't leave me" I literally cried like the baby I was, as I started to feel the immense pain radiating from my wound, but it seemed to do the job. He immediately looked up at me. His eyes were back to the same grey color, now looking somehow soft as they pierced my own...Something tells me I'm soo going to regret this in the morning...

"Leave." He snarled through his tight jaw to Wesley.

"I'm not leaving her here" Wesley must have been back in human form and that was why I didn't look at him, I didn't want to see his naked body... Well, that's what I would tell myself later because right now I didn't look up at Wesley because I didn't want to look away from Klaus.

"leave!" Klaus's voice was ice cold, as he shouted again, even I was a bit scared of him.

"Yeah and the same answer, sorry." Wesley sighed sounding as if he wasn't sorry at all. Urg! Wesley, you are so not helping the situation! If you don't shut up and leave, soon I don't think I would be able to stop him. of course, Wesley was too caught up in the heat of the moment to notice my silent pleas.

"Get off me man!" Wesley seethed

"Come on man." Chase tried to reason with him

"WHAT! You want to leave her here with him!"

"Klaus." I whispered, "let me go with them." With that, his eyes went rock hard again, piercing mine with such an intensity that I didn't understand.

"I can't do that, I will not let him touch you again." He seethed through this still clenched teeth.

"Sky! I'm so sorry, I didn't know it was you, I'm sorry" Wesley sounded closer to us now, and I could feel Klaus Stiffen.

"S..okay" I whispered, still not taking my eyes from Klaus.

"Listen she needs to see a doctor," Wesley growled back at Klaus.

"Don't you think I already know that!"

"Look, just let me take her." Wesley sighed.

"You little brother, are never going to touch her again and I will take her to the doctor Myself!" He growled, and then his eyes softened as he looked back at me.

"Angel, this is going to hurt but I need to stop the bleeding." He murmured, before bringing his hand gently over my wound before applying pressure.

"AWWWWW" I screamed, thrashing against his hold. It hurt like a bitch.

"Shh, its okay" he soothed, unaffected by my thrashing as he gently stroked my matted hair away from my forehead.

"Fine, let me take her with you then." Wesley seethed.

"No, get out of here! All of you." Klaus glared at Wesley. It was only then I realized that all the wolves were still around us. I watched as they disappeared back into the forest but I also noticed Wesley - still standing in the same spot. Stark naked! That was an image I wished I'd never seen, but I guess being a pack they were used to seeing other pack members in their birthday suits...

***Please leave Wes.*** I thought because I wasn't sure I could speak without screaming.

"What! You're siding with him!" Wesley glared - at me.

"Don't fucking talk to her like that, or trust me I will make sure you can't speak at all," Klaus growled.

"Why do you fucking care so much!" Wes growled, and I watched as Klaus tensed his jaw, not saying a word.

"Because let's face it, she's just going to be another one of your fuck buddies" Wes continued.

"I'm not like that anymore" Klaus whispered as he stared intently into my nearly closed eyes, I could hardly keep my eyes opened...I think it's because I'm loosing too much blood... if I just rest my eyes... for a minute...

"Why is that... tired....player... asshole...ways?...." Wesley wasn't making any sense anymore.

"No... found... mate" nope, neither was Klaus. I think its time for these two assholes to get me to a hospital before I... er... let me think...DIE!

"Who's... unlucky... person?"

"Someone take me to hos..." my voice trailed off at the and before everything went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

527 31 23
She made a mistake. She can't hide. If she regrets it she doesn't show it. She's a Queen. She ran once, now she can't run anymore. Everyone knows who...
1.1M 33.4K 28
Jade is a 15 year old girl. She is different from everyone in her pack. Because her eyes are multicolored she's bullied because no one has ever seen...
37.1K 572 8
What will happen when Skylar Reign, the school freak, finds out that she's mated to her devilishly handsome twin Alphas? _________ Freak, that's what...
1.1K 17 18
skylar storm...the next super alpha...son of alpha Darius storm .the cold one ...the mysterious one..... Blossom storm the alpha's daughter..badass a...