WILD ACE

By RexRoza_471

{ ONGOING } Meet Iris West _ a 16 year old Elegant, Smart, Funny and lovely daughter of Elena West. She's bor... More

CRAZY V/S WILD
KIDNAP
DEATH
WILD ACE
MYSTERY BOX
FAMILY
EVIL WITCH
THE BRANDON UNIVERSITY
THE SCAVENGERS
FIRST KISS
THE BLUE KNIGHTS 1
THE BLUE KNIGHTS 2
THE BLUE KNIGHTS 3
MARTIN'S FILE
ENZO'S PAST
REVELATIONS
THE PAST
AMNESIA
MR.GHOST
MISSION VICTOR
CRAPPY NEW START
SCARS ARE BEAUTIFUL
HELLO HILLARY
DEAL WITH THE DEVIL
THEIR REGRETS
HISTORY OF MR.X
RESCUED
DEVIL'S CLAW
ZACHAROV!!???
WE MESSED UP
HER TARGET- HIS REGRET
THE ANNOUNCEMENTS
BONDING TIME
I NEED ANSWERS
I'M STILL A VIRGIN!!!
THE DAY OUT
COSMOS
PROMO
AN ALLIANCE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IRIS
THE MASQUERADE
BLUE ORBS HULK
HER WRATH

THE FORBIDDEN ROOM

643 16 0
By RexRoza_471

MIKE POV:

Hours passed by like seconds after the incident.Yesterday anyone didn't had their dinner coz they were upset about the incident. I wish I never set my foot out of this room and see those bastard's faces again. But my stomach is not supporting my decision so, I decided to go down and have something to eat.

When I reached downstairs, I found no one so I walked towards the kitchen without making any noise and found Jennet.

"Good Morning Mike", said Jennet in a sweet voice.

" Morning", I said in a low voice.

"Somebody woke up early this morning", Jennet asked in a playful way.

" Ahhh! For no reason. I'm just an early bird", I said trying to cover my act.

"You and early, hey Jennet am I hearing things", Lucas chuckled coming towards us.

" Morning Lucas, did you get comfortable sleep last night?", asked Jennet to Lucas.

"Nahhhh! I didn't get much sleep as I didn't ate anything yesterday", whined Lucas.

" I know guys, everyone in the house starved themselves yesterday. But it's ok do you need some choco cookies to eat?", Jennet asked Lucas.

"Did u just read my mind baby", Lucas got excited like a chid.

" Maybe or Maybe not. Hey Mike do you want sone?", Jennet said placing the cookie box infront of me.

"No", I said trying to hold my hunger but that's when my stupid stomach started growling making them laugh loudly.

" Fine, I'm hungry so what?", I said while pouting my face.

"Oh my boy, here have some", Jennet passed the box to me.

I quickly grabbed the cookies and started eating them like there's no tomorrow.

That's when I heard some footsteps coming downstairs. It was my stupid step-brothers and their father.

Those two boys were shooting daggers with their eyes while other one and Ales(dad) were watching us with concern but then their looks turned into cold.

" Boys, come and join us for breakfast ", Nick said softly.

But I ignored them and started walking up to my room when Jason stopped me saying that I can't ignore my health and dragged me down.I sat next to Jason and Lucas while others sat infront of us.

" Where's your sister?", Ales asked us in a cold tone.

"She must be sleeping", Jason said.

" Call her down for breakfast and Nick bring carlos too",Ales told Nick while he nodded and left.

Suddenly we heard a loud yell from Iris's room. Everyone got scared and almost stood up from their positions when Lucas started laughing but suddenly stopped it by watching our angry stares.

"Lucasss! What did you do now?", Jason asked in a very angry tone.

" Ummm... Nope, it's nothing", said Lucas trying to cover up something.

"Lucassss! there you are you asshole. Run for your life coz if I caught you you'll be dead meat", yelled Iris running downstairs and chasing Lucas.

" Ooooo...",  making an O face Lucas started running.

They ran and ran all over the living room when finally Iris catches him punching him down and pinning him to the ground. She sat on him and started hitting him hardly.

"You piece of shit, how dare you to sneak into my room and dumped my closet with trash. You spoiled all my favourite clothes. They all smells like shit now. I'm gonna make you pay for your horrible prank", yelled Iris while punching him in his stomach.

All of us were looking at their cute fight while chuckling when we heard a loud laugh behind us and turned around to see Ales laughing. Everyone stared at him with shock including Iris&Lucas.

" Oh my god, did he just laughed right now.... Stephen pinch me", said Enzo still trying to recover from the shock.

"Yessss he did", Stephen pinched Enzo hardly making him cry in pain.

" I think miracles do happen sometimes", Nick mumbled in a low voice.

"Stop the act and finish your breakfast NOW!!!", Ales said in a harsh cold tone.

With that everyone started settling on their places and started eating pancakes. Even while eating there was an eye to eye war going on between Me&Enzo, Jason&Stephen.

LUCAS POV:

After everyone completed their breakfast, Ales told our step-brothers to go back to their rooms while he asked us to come to his office to discuss house rules.

We followed him to his office and settled ourselves on the sofa while he started reading out the rules...

#Rule1: Respect the elders and family members.

#Rule2: No lying & cussing

#Rule3: You can drink at parties but to the limit & No drugs

#Rule4: No fights & curfew at 10pm

#Rule5: Inform Nick/Ales while going out for security measures.

#Rule6: High GPA & Iris No Dating

#Rule7: Never enter " The Forbidden Room" and the basement downstairs without permission.

"These rules apply for now but we'll change them according to your behaviour. Do you have any doubts?", he asked us.

" Nooo", everyone replied in Unison.

"Good you'll be attending 'The Brandon University' from day after tomorrow with your siblings and Jason you'll be attending the office with me & Nicolas. By the way your Aunt Lizzie will be coming here to stay with us for few days. I want you all to stay in your best behaviour", Said Ales looking at us and expecting our answer.

We looked at each other and nodded yes.

" That's good everyone can leave the room except Iris", he said.

Iris frowned a bit but settled down quickly and then she nodded at us before we left the room tensing a bit.

THIRD PERSON  POV:

After everyone left the room Iris looked at Ales with confusion.

Iris: Did I do something wrong sir?

(Suddenly Ales hugged Iris warmly sending her shivers. At first she hesitated but then she felt relaxed and wrapped her arms around him)

Alex: I'm sorry Piccolo, I couldn't protect you. But I promise I'll never leave you again and love you wholeheartedly. Please give me a chance to rectify my sins.

(They broke the hug and Iris saw Ales crying making her cry emotional tears)

Iris: It's ok sir, please don't cry.

Ales: Iris don't call me sir, I'm your dad.

Iris: I'm sorry, but I'm not very comfortable in calling you dad right now.

Ales: (sadly) I understand but call me Ales not sir.

Iris: umm_ ok Ales.

Ales:(smilingly) You can go now but if you have any problem you must come to Me or Nick, ok.

Iris: Yes Ales, uhhh can I ask you something?

Ales: Yeah ask me anything.

Iris: What's The Forbidden Room? and why can't we go in there?

Alex: (suddenly turning into cold voice) No means No. You must not break house rules or else you'll be punished.

Iris: (shockingly) Uhh_ oookkk!

Ales: Good now get back to your room.

Listening to that Iris jumped up from her seat and ran out as soon as possible but her mind still stucked on The Forbidden Room.

IRIS POV:

"WTH! One moment he's acting all lovey-dovey and the next moment he acted like a cold monster".

The moment I stepped in this house I've felt something strange. I can see bodyguards almost every corner of the house and the security system was highly upgraded with cams all over the house. What secrets are they hiding from us.

The Forbidden room huh...wait a sec, what if the lock to The Golden Key is in that room. This is my only chance to find out the truth and I will enter the room at any cost. I was thinking deeply when I bumped into someone.

" Watch where are you going you nasty face", a lady in her mid 40's yelled.

"I'm sorry old hag, but you're not queen elizabeth yourself", I said making her more angrier.

" Youuu.."she was cut off by Stephen.

"Hello Aunt Lizzie, how're you doing?", asked stephen.

"Oh! I was fine until this shitty maid bumped into me", she said with a smirk.

" Oh you mean her, she's not a maid aunty. She's that Slut's daughter", said Stephen with scoff.

"Watch your mouth Stephanie or else you'll lose it", I said mocking him and trying to control my anger.

" You bitch don't call me that", he said clenching his fists tightly.

"Oh I will for sure when you stop bad mouthing my mother", I said in a husky voice.

" You_", he was trying to say something but cut off by his Aunt.

"Look at her filthy mouth, she speaks just like her mother. Of course_ Like Mother Like Daughter", she said while giving me an evil look.

" Whatever you say Cruella!!!", I said with a wide smile making her more anger.

She was about to slap me but suddenly grasped me into a tight hug making me breathless. I was surprised at her reaction but realised that Ales just came down and watching us.

"Oh dear, you know how much I missed you. I didn't even realised that you're existed in this world", she said giving me a fake smile.

" Oh Aunty, the feeling is mutual. But don't worry I came back now and I'll make everything right", I said holding her hands tightly making her wince in pain and smiling widely.

"Of course you'll honey...Oh dear Ales how are you brother?", she released herself from my hold and walked towards my father.

" I'm fine Lizzie but what made you suddenly pop out here out of the blue", Ales said in a husky tone.

"C'mon Ales, I was excited to see your new children. It's my right as their Aunt to pamper them", she said in a low pitch voice showing fake excitement.

" And how did you know about them when I've not informed anyone in the family", asked Ales in a cold tone.

"Umm_ about that I've my own ways", she said trying to cover it up.

" Ohhh I see", saying that Ales stared at Stephen and Enzo while they were trying to avoid his gaze.

That's when I realised that she's the one with whom they chatted in phone yesterday. Dropping Aunt Evil to kick us out, I must say brother's, I'm impressed. (Iris Mind POV)

" You must be tired from the Jet lag, go and get some rest", said Ales and walked out while Lizzie shot me a death glare and went upstairs.

THIRD PERSON POV:

After Lizzie left the hall, Alex went out. Iris walked towards Stephen & Enzo.

Iris: Nice plan guys, I didn't know that you guys use your brain at all. But I must say I'm impressed.

Stephen: Oh so you figured it out. Not bad at all.

Iris: Of course not, I'm Beauty with Brains.

Enzo: I think you overestimated yourself. Neither you have beauty nor Brain.

Iris: Oh really, then how did I managed to mess up your perfect planning for twice within a day.

Stephen: You bitch! You did it all on purpose.

Iris: Of course you dumbass. See you didn't even noticed my acting. Aren't I a great actress.

Enzo: You little piece of shit. You think you can stop us from kicking you all out, Neverrr!!!

Iris: C'mon you Crybaby, you guys can't get rid of me that easily.

Stephen: You don't know anything about us we're really dangerous and bad guys. So don't mess with us.

Iris: Awe Stephanie I'm scared to death!!! Please don't hurt me (sarcastically)

Stephan: You wimp, stop calling me that.

Iris: Look you sicko's I don't have any rivalry with you. So you stay out of Me&my brother's way while I stay out of yours.

Enzo:And what if we don't?

Iris: Oh Crybaby, you said you guys are Dangerous right...believe me when I say I'm worse. So you guys mess with me only if you have a death wish and yeah Be aware of ME.

Saying that Iris walked out leaving both brothers in shock.

Stephan: That bitch sure is something.

IRIS POV:

Finally it's time. It's 2am in the morning and everyone would've been slept by now. Here's my perfect chance to enter The Forbidden Room and find the lock.

I already tampered with cams by playing them in loop and slowly opened my door. I looked everywhere and found no one. So I slowly walked towards the room without making any noise and reached it.

The door handle was old and rusty. Looks like people were banned from entering this room since long time. I slowly tilted the knob and entered the room and closed the door behind.

It was all dark and dusty so I turned on my flash light trying to find for the clue. I've searched the whole room but found nothing. I lost my hope and was about to leave the room when I heard the footsteps coming this way.

To avoid getting caught I hid myself in the wardrobe while watching through the gaps. Soon after somebody opened the door and switched on the lights.

It was Ales. Why would he come here at this time? Isn't it called The Forbidden Room where anyone aren't allowed ,oops! I guess rules don't apply for him. After all he made those rules so he can break them right. I was mumbling to myself when I saw him crying looking at something.

The thing he was staring at  is a  painting of a beautiful women in her 40's. She looked like angel without wings. Her eyes looks like a deep ocean waves while her hair is Brown & Curly. I've never seen someone so gorgeous in my life.

"Cassy dear, After you left I totally changed into a different personality acting all cold and became more ruthless. I've been acting all tough towards our sons. I wish I can touch you and feel you again. I know I've done many horrible things in my life. When you were with me I always took you for granted and never cared about your feelings. But if life gives me another chance I'll not let you down I swear", Ales started sobbing and suddenly he knelt down.

" OMG!!! So this is his dead wife's room. No wonder he reacted like that in the morning when I asked about this room", I mumbled in my head and suddenly tripped my leg making sound while moving back.

He immediately stood up and started walking towards the Wardrobe by following the sound.

"Oh god! Please save me I'm just a small cute girl. Who didn't see anything in her life. Please show your mercy and spare my life this once", I prayed to god.

Luckily Ales heard someone's footsteps outside and immediately ran out closing the door .I sighed in relief.

I turned on my flash, that's when I felt something strange in the wardrobe. The back part of wardrobe was all dark and thick while a small part of it was light and thin. I touched the part and pressed it hard.

As soon as I moved it, the wardrobe back split into two halves opening a door making me stun.

"Holy Fucking shit, there's a hidden room here all along!!!".

Hey guys, so today I've got more time so I published one more chapter. Finally Iris Entered The Forbidden Room. Now all she has to do is to find the lock of The Golden Key which will be shown in upcoming one's. Till then Byeeeee!!!!!!!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 38.7K 82
Meet Giselle Rose Moretti, an assassin known as "the Killer" and an undefeated underworld street fighter in the name of "the Devil's Angel." She was...
3.1M 80.9K 50
Sloan. 17 years old. Billionaire. Mafia Queen. At the age of 2 Sloan was kidnapped from her family by her father's second in command and taken to S...
1.3M 28.2K 55
Meet Janessa Raines.. A 17 Year Old Assassin, Business Owner And Mom.. She was kidnapped at 1 by her families rival and she endured pain all the way...
637K 14.9K 71
Book 1 of š–™š–š–Š š•±š–Žš–Œš–š–™š–ˆš–‘š–šš–‡ š–˜š–Šš–—š–Žš–Šš–˜ š–¤“ š”–š”„š”¢ š” š”¬š”«š”®š”²š”¢š”Æš”¢š”” š”žš”©š”© š”„š”¢š”Æ š””š”¢š”Ŗš”¬š”«š”° š”žš”«š”” š”“š”¬š”Æš”¢ š”„š”¢š”Æ š”°š” š”žš”Æš”° š”©š”¦š”Øš”¢...