Wherever You Are || j.jk

Par taeslittleworld

"you've fought alone for so long." his slender fingers interlaced yours; and the contact felt like listening... Plus

Author's Note
Introduction
1. till death parts us
2. cry like a baby
3. conflict of interest
4. found you
6. i dare you
7. neon lights
8. a tale of two brats
9. nothing worsens, nothing grows
10. drowse me, don't kill me

5. the sweetest devotion

21 1 0
Par taeslittleworld

• habromania •

"You're home early." Your husband commented upon entering your shared bedroom. Jacket swung over his forearm as he loosened his necktie. His eyes ran over your composed and oddly silent posture, eyes narrowing as he saw you unresponsive against your phone.

"Earth to Y/N?" The man waved a hand in front of you, walking his way over once you'd plainly lifted your eyes from the Instagram feed to meet his.

"Did I do something again?" He asked, realization flashing in his eyes as he explained. "I swear it was an accident."

You stared back, blankly.

"You dropped my foundation brush in the fucking toilet."

"I was in a rush, I'm sorry!" Seokjin exclaimed, jumping onto the mattress and making you lose your balance upon the stumble. "I would've taken it out otherwise!"

"Do you even know how expensive that shit is?"

Your husband's calm features rendered stoic. "My credit card statements after every one of your shopping sprees serve proof. So trust me, I would know how much a Morphe X Jaclyn Hill Master brush kit costs."

"You seriously can't expect me to use that dehumanized toilet brush on my face again, can you?" Your jaw set straight.

"I'll buy you a new one."

A soft shriek slipped past your lips as you leaped through the meter of distance separating you both. Throwing your arms around the sweaty man, you pushed him to fall against the mattress into a tight, excited hug.

"Oh my fuck! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you." A string of kisses and pecks landed all over face as he attempted to breathe in between. His hands supported your waist and he gently pulled you away.

"All this for a brush?"

All elation evaporated from your face, leaving you dumbfound and confused.

"I'm sorry..." Your brows furrowed slightly as you reaffirmed, "had you not agreed upon buying me the kit?"

"Sure, and I'll beg on the streets six days a week, five to nine." Your husband nodded, reaching down to get rid of his socks, eruption of a putrid odor following.

"Goddamnit Jin, go wash your feet!" You clasped a hand on your nose whilst watching your husband burst into a fit of laughter. Completely ignorant to your cries as he literally went uno-reverse and claimed his body against yours, pinning your arms above your head before initiating a tickle attack.

"Move!" Your intended yell came out more of a giggle as you squirmed and struggled beneath his grasp. You were laughing.

The proximity wafted his cologne into your nose, compensating for the hideous stench earlier. You raised your eyes to meet his before pulling your arms out of his loosened grip to wrap them around his neck. The man said nothing, though nonverbally there was so much he wanted to.

"How was your day?" You asked finally, propping on an elbow and allowing him to climb off and lay beside you.

"A new case popped in this morning." He answered, eyelids lazily drooping closed as he sunk his body. "I'm so fucking tired."

"Well, then..." You sighed, running a finger of feigned disappointment against his chiseled face. "I presume you're too sleepy to have spaghetti then."

"Shut up." The exaggerated drowsiness seemed to have instantly vanished as an excited sparkle jumped in his orbs. "Really?"

"You'll have to see for yourself, now, don't you?" You smirked lightly, getting off the bed and stretching your arms to ease up the stiffened muscles. "Go freshen up while I heat it."

You'd possibly never seen your husband scurry off to the bathroom that quickly. With an amused shake of your head, you walked to the kitchen before turning on the stove that upheld the not-too-warm pot.

You had to tell him.

You needed to tell him that you'd found your soulmate. It was the only right thing to do.

However, there was this tiny, indecisive bitch residing within you that wanted to keep this a little secret. You were married now, for fuck's sake, a little too late to reinvigorate your teenage fantasies.

Maybe that's when it clicked how easily you were drawn to the tatted boy despite assuming him immature and young without trying to sound offensive. How his dark haired was so similar to Jin's, but nothing of your husband reminded you of the college boy you'd met earlier that morning.

Though it may not appear so, Seokjin was mature in a lot of aspects that required him. He was nothing but loving and considerate for the past eight years you'd known him, and that led you to want to spend your entire life with him.

"Carbonara?"

You glanced up, not too late to perceive the burning smell that was starting to fume up due to the prolonged heat. You turned the stove off, mentally cursing at how the past ten minutes just whooshed by as Seokjin stood in front of you with wet hair, a perplexed frown latched onto his face. "You okay?"

"Yeah, just...gathering my thoughts, I guess." Shaking your head, you placed some plates on the table before adorning them with silverware.

As soon as you headed back to the kitchen to get the spaghetti, you immediately met a wide-eyed man wincing slightly whilst approaching the table with mitten protected hands carrying the visibly hot ceramic dish.

"Why is this shit so hot?" He murmured before pulling his fingers out from the fabric and directly into his mouth, sighing at the tiny bit of comfort.

"I was bringing it over, why'd you have to be a pretentious champ?"

"Sit." Your husband rolled his eyes, grabbing ahold of your shoulders and leading you to a chair.

You smiled lightly before loading a hefty spoonful of spaghetti in his plate and yours, allowing him to fill up both your glasses with water.

"There's something been bugging me for the past few days," He spoke quietly, noticing the air tense a bit, "and I felt the need to talk to you about it."

"We can talk after eating, you must be hungry."

"I'll have to wait regardless, it's too hot to eat." Jin answered, eyes locking with yours.

"Okay. Spill the tea."

Seokjin closed his eyes only to open them again, as if mustering up the courage to utter words. "You can abort the baby without any remorse for my feelings. I know you're getting it anyway, it's just that you don't have to worry about our relationship straining because of it. It was clearly idiotic of me to force my dream onto you, and if having a kid right now is not something that you want, then that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make."

Oh.

A distasteful lump formed in your throat, feeling your stomach lurch. You avoided meeting eyes, his so-considerate and compassionate eyes, and chose to fool around with the creamy noodles before glancing back at him.

You really were the luckiest woman out there.

"If having a baby right now is something that you want, then that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make. For you."

His angled eyebrows furrowed slightly as he tried to grasp your sentence. On first instinct, he thought you were trying to fuck with him. But the persistent look in your eyes spoke otherwise.

"Are you p-planning to...?" His eyes widened, flabbergasted being a word too small for his jumpy nerves.

You nodded slowly, orbs glittering with an equal excitement. "You're going to be a father, Jinnie. And we'll make it through this together, just like how we always do."

His smile faltered slightly as he reevaluated. "Y/N, if it's because of me, then you don't-"

You completely disregarded the man's words, not even letting him finish before moving across the table and connecting your lips with his in the faintest kiss possible.

"It's not just you."

And that was how Jeon Jeongguk made his grand entry in your life.

________

"Fuck, I still can't believe this." Seokjin's dark hair were moist with sweat, matted against his forehead as he mumbled lowly.

"Can't believe what?" You chuckled, pulling up the sheets enough to cover your bare breasts as you inched closer to your husband. Throwing a leg around his torso, you nuzzled into the crook of his neck. He draped an arm around your waist, allowing you to further adjust against his body.

"That we're actually going to be parents." Seokjin replied, tracing irregular patterns on your shoulder whilst you hmmed into his skin.

"Who do we tell first?"

"The clinic, to cancel our abortion appointment." You yawned. "Just in case, though I did shoot them a text this morning."

"I love you so much." You felt something soft press against the top of your head, most likely a pair of plump lips since you heard it after.

"Mhm, me too."

"Gonna be such a pretty mommy," Another kiss landed atop your head before you found yourself squirming away from his embrace and splayed across the sheets, "walking around with my baby growing in you."

Your husband wasted no time and hovered you, his hasty hands pulling and yanking the unnecessary layer of bedspreads between you two.

"Yes." You threw your head back, perceiving a wet stripe licking up the column of your neck, fingers fondling subconsciously to make their way to his hair before tugging at the follicles.

"But I've barely touched you, momma." He whispered teasingly, lips moving against that sweet spot he always found with ease. "Look at how fucking horny you are, hm?"

"Jinnie..." It hadn't been barely ten minutes past your orgasm, yet here you were, a built up arousal seeping down your core and staining the sheets as your husband sucked a bite on that same spot.

"Don't s-stop..."

"Can't wait to breed you again," He growled against your collarbone, "and again, and again. Gonna make sure you're pretty and filled up with my children."

stupid ass capitalist app. logged me out and couldnt let me back in filmsy ass bitch

love u all still <33

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

56.2K 1.6K 30
"Hyung my soulmate is out there in the crowd. I felt the tattoo burn." In a world where turning 21 means you get your soulmate tattoo. It's a mark of...
111K 5.2K 59
COMPLETE: Growing up everyone knew about soulmates. A mark would appear on your body on your 16th birthday and the person who shared your mark was y...
198K 7.5K 27
In a world where whenever you or your soulmate writes on or injures their body, you each get the message, or the scars. Y/N has never gotten a messag...
110K 3.8K 50
' What's a soulmate dad ? ' " It's someone you have been missing from the beginning but you didn't know you were missing them . It's someone with who...