Maybe More? (Redo)

lizandreisupremacy tarafından

Chaewon and Minjoo have been best friends since childhood. All the jokes and laughs, fun memories that were c... Daha Fazla

A/N
Chapter 1 - Different sides
Chapter 2 - It's just High school
Chapter 3 - Confession
Chapter 4 - A walk down memory lane
Chapter 5 - Somthing's borther you
Chapter 6 - Best friends with benefits
Chapter 8 - Be My Forever
Idk

Chapter 7 - Officially Mine

455 14 0
lizandreisupremacy tarafından

Minjoo's pov:

Trailing small pecks down her jawbone and to her neck. Whimpering and squirming,  she desperately tried to escape but I didn't let her. She moaned in satisfaction, I licked the same spot and bit slightly harder, surely leaving marks "You underestimated me unnie~ There's a lot of things that I'm capable of"

Unbuttoning her pajama shirt, I left wet kisses on the visible skin. She attempted to stop me but I didn't cooperate. "Yah, Minjoo~"

I softened my grip on her as she whined, pained through her words. "I'm sorry, I don't know what's gotten into me"

"No it's just that.. oh fuck it, I know what will go in you if you don't continue" She dragged me back upstairs to my room, aggressively shutting and locking the door.

*

3rd person

The Kim residence was quiet, well at least downstairs it was. The floor above was very much the opposite. Unholy cries of immense pleasures, dirty talk, all probably being heard by neighbours.

Not long after their intercourse, Minjoo suggested that they clean themselves from the mixed sticky substances on their bodies. The younger let Chaewon rest on the couch of the living room, while she changed the sheets and pillowcases.

Knocks on the front door were heard, waking Chaewon. She opened the door, only to be greeted by her chaotic friends.

"What are you guys doing here?" She asked confused as the school hours weren't done, barely passing midday.

"I could say the same for you. Last time I checked, Kim Minjoo lived here not Kim Chaewon" Yena exaggerated as Yuri, Hyewon, Hitomi and Wonyoung walked pass them.

Minjoo appeared from the staircase, seeming as if she wasn't just rushing to put bed sheets on. "School's not finished, why are you guys here" she asked, heading to the kitchen to clean up what she had left.

"We ditched, they promised me bread" Hitomi explained, smiling innocently.

"Okay but how did you get passed the guards?" Chaewon interrogated, a bit suspicious of the situation.

"Chaewonie, you have questions and I have questions, you have answers and I have answers. The only question being answered is 'what did you and Minjoo do?'" Yena placed a hand on Chaewon's shoulder, eyes darting at the hidden hickey that was very visible from up close.

"I agree with Yena unnie, both you and Minjoo seem to have just gotten out of the shower" Yuri suspected not noticing the marks and playing with Chaewon's hair. "Cause showering is a sin" she replied sarcastically.

Hyewon stood up "Can I have those pancakes" it sounded more like a statement.

Everyone else followed one by one, crowding around the island counter, munching on —what was meant to be— Chaewon and Minjoo's breakfast. "Someone get some syrup" Wonyoung demanded which Yuri already had the bottle in her hands.

The two Kims watched the mess before them, cuddling and being lovey-dovey. "Unnie~"

"Yes Minjoo" Chaewon grinned in happiness at the sight of her friends.

Minjoo tightened her arms around the older's waist as she was behind her. "What are we?" She mumbled sadly, unsure of their friendship.

"We're friends Minjoo, best friends" Caressing the hands that had her trapped, her thumb moving sideways softly as if Minjoo would break any second, which she did, internally.

"Yah! Whatsh vat I shee" Yena shouted, her mouth stuffed with pancake, pointing to the two Kims.

Chaewon chuckled, placing a finger over her lips "shh, it's a secret" she winked.

*

Hyewon knocked on the wooded door a few times before it was opened by the owner. "Finally, I was wondering where-"

A loud screech was heard, startling everyone else outside. All eyes focused on the small bean that was running around in terror, Chaeyeon following with a shoe.

"Yah! What's happening over there?!" Yena walked in laughing, which didn't last long. "Oh shit-" she jumped and hid behind Yuri.

"Chaeyeon what are you doing?! Kill the fucking roach!" The duck pointed, as if she were helping. "Like you're doing any better" Sakura defended.

Eunbi calmly took the shoe from Chaeyeon's hand and waited for the insect to get near her. Slamming the object down just as the creature crawled past her, stepping on it for safety measures. Wonyoung handed her a few pieces of tissue to pick up the squished roach. After throwing in the bin, she took another piece of tissue to clean the spot on the floor.

"See gays, there's nothing to be afraid of" Yena stood proudly, both hands on either side of her hips and had her head up high.

"Anyways... let's watch WandaVision" Hyewon plopped herself on the couch, the tv remote in her hand and pressing buttons that would lead to Disney plus.

Some of the girls sat on the floor with pillows and the rest filled up the sofa. Minjoo rested her head on Chaewon's left shoulder, clinging onto her arm and their bodies covered with a blanket. Time went by fast and the next thing they knew, they had finished the whole series.

Chaewon scanned around, noticing that a great number of them were fast asleep, Minjoo being one of them. She carefully freed herself from the younger's grasp in need for water and food.

"Oh Chaewon-nah, I thought you were alseep" Eunbi, who was in the kitchen, spoke.

The said girl shook her head, getting a cup from the cupboard. A few more appeared from the living room, all needing the same as Chaewon. Chaeyeon helped Eunbi prepare some food while the rest sat around the table talking. Nako woke up from all the noise leaving, Wonyoung, Yujin, Yena, Yuri and Minjoo the only ones drifted off.

It was around 7pm so they all agree to have dinner. The plan was to surprise Eunbi as finally became a choreographer at a new company that she applied for but it ended up getting ruined because Chaeyeon, Yujin and Nako forgot to go to Minjoo's house first. Sakura was in charge of distraction, which she failed miserably as she was unaware that the group had split into two.

Yena woke up groaning in pain, a laughing Yujin following behind her. "Yujin was leaning on me and now my shoulder aches~" she whined like a toddler.

Yuri gave her a soft slap. "Says the one who was drooling on my back"

Wonyoung woke up shortly after, pouting and cuddling Yujin from behind. The four gathered with the rest, some arguing, some laughing.

Chaewon took quite steps towards Minjoo. "She's didn't get much sleep last night" the younger expressed a frown as her eyes was closed. She woke up in shock, before Chaewon could even touch her.

"Bad dream?" She asked, which Minjoo responded with fearful nod.

The rest of the group had stopped eying them at this point, knowing that they get all clingy. Chaewon helped Minjoo get up, only to be engulfed in a rather sad hug.

"Woah, Minjoo are you sure you're okay?" She was surprised but wrapped her arms around Minjoo's waist.

"Please don't leave me..." She mumbled onto Chaewon's neck.

"Minjoo, what are you talking about?"

"Just.. just promise that you'll never leave and you'll never lie to me"

"Okay I promise" The older chuckled "But I can't get you ring pop right now"

"Unnie I'm serious~"

"I am too, ring pops aren't just candy to me, they have a special meaning and without it, this promise might not-"

She was stopped as she felt a pair of lips pressed against hers and her face being cupped by warm hands. "Ring pop or not, your word is all I need"

"Yah! Stop getting all kissy, you aren't even dating!" Yena called out, not expecting what she would hear next. "Who says we aren't?"

*

It was already 12am, nearing 1, yet Chaewon and Minjoo stayed awake. Playing games with their friends before, they didn't get the chance to discuss what the older had said prior.

"I'm not joking" Chaewon explained as Minjoo laughed "I really thought I was going to die" They laid on the grass of Eunbi's backyard, star gazing and sharing stories.

"How have I never heard this before?" Minjoo asked, trying to calm down her laughter.

"I never told you that's why"

A comfortable silence grew, laid side by side as they stared into the night sky,  gentle breeze passing by them.

"Min~"

"Hm"

"You'll say 'yes' right?"

"To what?"

"Being my girlfriend, like officially and not just best friends with benefits"

"I thought you'd never ask" she smiled, her indian dimples showing.

"And you'll say 'yes' when I propose to right?" Chaewon jokingly asked, secretly serious about the question.

"I promised before, so what's the point of breaking it?"

Chaewon sat up, hovering over Minjoo and showering her with kisses. Every inch of her face being pecked by the older.

"You are officially mine"

*•*•*

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

6.2K 340 20
Yujin is Wonyoung's best friend who doesn't like Wonyoung to be flirty with other girls. Wonyoung didn't know that Yujin likes Wonyoung.
11.1K 320 21
"I have something to tell you. I really like you a lot." If you know Day6's school trilogy then some of the happening's here is gonna be familiar for...
56.6K 2.3K 21
Kim Chaewon is a successful artist in a group with her two best friends. She's married to the love of her life, gorgeous model, Kim Minju. However, a...
7K 505 34
Life is a Slow Journey. Or so Chaewon thinks whenever she looks at Minju. Her life with Minju has always been like that. From the very first moment t...