𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒π•ͺ𝕀 π•Žπ•šπ•₯𝕙 𝕐𝕠𝕦...

By _jass_write_

β€’"When others of her age were having a normal life, busy fantasising this young girl gave her everything to c... More

ABOUT
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
WRITER'S NOTE
SECRET REVEAL
Please Read

Chapter 19

1.7K 171 61
By _jass_write_

The next day,

Manik was sitting in the library researching on his laptop. Nandini, Navya and Kabir were busy in their classes. The rest were sitting in the garden area busy with their projects.

Soha came to Manik.

Soha - Excuse me! (Manik looked at her) Manik, I want to ask again, can you please help me with the project?

Manik - Fine, sit!

Soha got happy and sat opposite Manik. They started the discussion and Manik kept on giving her bits of advice and suggestions.

This time, their photos were uploaded on the campus intranet keeping the title "Soha trying to get Manik" It became a hot topic on the whole campus. Nandini and Navya got out of their classroom, they were unaware of the thing. Everyone was looking at Nandini. Nandini and Navya were confused.

An hour later, they all met at the cafeteria for lunch. Nandini, Navya, Kabir and Manik were still unaware of the news post on Intranet.

They all settled on a table. Dhruv took out his phone and...

Dhruv - (reading) Headline - Soha trying to get Manik. (read the whole article for others) Comment 1- What about Nandini? It means I have a chance with Nandini.
Comment 2- I think Manik and Soha look better than Manik and Nandini.
Comment 3- Manik and Soha look so cute together.
Comment 4- This Manik! He always gets the most beautiful girl in freshers. First Nandini, now Soha...

Manik and Nandini weren't bothered at all. They were enjoying their meal: eating, talking and laughing.

Mukti - (calling Nandini) Any comments on what Dhruv read now?

Nandini - (looked carefully) Oh.... Yeah, what a busybody!

Dhruv - Me? How can I be a busybody?

Nandini - (hiss) Not you, man! The one who wrote this rubbish and those who are writing more rubbish(comments) on that.

Alia - It means there's no problem?

Nandini - (innocently) There should be?

Alia - of course, What if this Soha is really trying to get Manik?

Nandini - Then let her try. Because Manik is mine and no one can get him and can keep trying ONLY! (smirks)

Alia - But Nandi......

Manik - If Nandini said no one else can get me, it means NO ONE ELSE CAN GET ME! I belong to her and she belongs to me! That's it! Chapter closed!

Nandini turned to Manik, smiled and both kept looking at each other with smiles.

Next day,

Manik was busy attending lectures so he didn't go to the library. Soha sat there alone and did some research. She soon lost interest in researching and was just looking for Manik.

After the lectures, Manik went to the cafeteria for lunch. He received messages from others as they will be 15 minutes late. He got his meal and sat on the chair. He didn't start. Soha came to him with her meal and sat opposite him.

Manik - (got up and loudly) That seat is taken.

Soha - But there's no one and there's no bag also.

She sat and Manik rolled his eyes in anger but controlled his anger. Nandini and others came there and saw Manik and Soha there. Everyone got angry but Nandini was still unbothered. Kabir stepped forward but Nandini held his hand and pulled him back. She went to take her meal.

Nandini - You guys take another table, we will join you later.

All - Okay.

Kabir - Control your man. (through gritted teeth)

Nandini - (clicks her tongue) Don't worry. He knows what he is doing and is under control. Go!

Nandini went to Manik and Soha. She smiled brightly, Manik smiled back but Soha didn't notice Manik as she was looking at Nandini.
Since she never saw her before, she didn't recognize that's Nandini.

Nandini - Manik....

Soha - I am already working with him on the project! He can't help you!

Nandini - No problem. (she went forward and was about to pull the chair beside Manik)

Soha - Don't you get it!! Leave!

Nandini rolled her eyes and was about to speak but controlled her anger and sighed and turned to leave and blinked at Manik. Manik was full of anger.

She went to her friends and sat down. She was still smiling while her friends were angry.

Alia - You should have smacked her face and you didn't bother to say even a single word.

Navya - I can't believe, you actually tolerated that!

Mukti - You should have pulled Manik here.

Abhimanyu - I can't believe, Manik is still sitting there.

Dhruv - Scum bug!

Mukti - Aren't you feeling insecure? jealous?

Dhruv - Why should she feel that? That Manik!

Nandini - (after everyone got quiet, to Kabir) You don't want to speak or pass any comment? huh?

Kabir - Seeing you smiling and unbothered, I get one thing you know he is going to do something.

Nandini - (smiled) That's like a good bro. And Mukti, I am not feeling insecure about anything, and why should I, relationship stays on trust. And I and Manik trust each other a lot and we know no one will ever cheat another. Regarding jealousy, I am proud instead because I have the man which everyone wants. (smiles and winks) And... most probably, this chapter named Soha will end today. (held her can and moved in way of cheers) Let's enjoy the show!

Manik was done with his lunch. Soha was in the middle. He got up to leave, and Soha held his hand. Mukti, Abhimanyu, Dhruv, Alia and Navya got shocked and looked at Nandini. Nandini didn't respond so they turned faces back to Manik and Soha.

Soha - I want to talk, please sit.

Manik - (full of anger) Leave! I said, leave the hand! (he jerked his hand out of her grip and sat down) Say it!

Nandini's friends again turned to Nandini and turned back after getting no response.

Soha - I... I.... I like you.

Their friends repeated the same action,

Nandini - (hiss irritatedly) Listen to him! (everyone got serious)

Manik - I have a girlfriend!

Soha - I know! But I am better than her! And how will you know who suits you more until you will try me out?

Manik - (laughs) Are you an object that I can try out because my girlfriend is not and I don't think any girl is..  Also, how do you know that you are better than her? Have you seen her, met her or talked to her?
No! Let me tell you. She is the sweetest girl in this world, one who knows how to respect others' staying within limits even though they disrespect you. She is intelligent in every aspect. She has a good understanding and bonding with me. She loves to spend time with me and she gives me privacy. And most importantly, she is the one because of whom you are talking to me today. (sighs) I have helped you a lot. Let's close this here. Don't bother me again! (went to Nandini and others after keeping utensils)

Nandini was smiling at him and looking at him with eyes full of love. Everyone was adoring them.

Nandini - Come, sit!

Manik sat beside her and she kissed his cheek. They both smiled at each other.

Mukti - I really admire you two. Your relationship is the best.

Manik and Nandini - Thank you.

Mukti - So Manik, did you got info about M.K. We have to submit projects the day after tomorrow.

Manik - It's getting harder and tiring.

Alia - Of course, it will be hard. After all, M.K. is the best one in this field. How can we get her info so easily?

Nandini - (angry) What best? My mom was the best! This M.K. is nothing in front of her.

Manik - Calm down. Calm down.

Nandini - okay. (pouts cutely)

Nandini received a call from her dad.

Nandini - Hello, ya Dad?

Manish - This coming Monday, there's a meeting for a great deal. You have to handle it.

Nandini - Why? Why me?

Manish - What why? You have to! You are also the part of company board..

Nandini - Why can't you attend it?

Manish - I have other work.

Nandini - I also have a seminar that day!

Kabir - (loudly) But you said, you will not attend the seminar! (Nandini twisted his ear) Ah...ah...ouch...

Manish - What seminar?

Nandini - (thinking hard) Enterprenuring.... skills..... tips and all.

Manish - You don't need to attend it. Just take care of the company! Monday, 4 pm sharp. That's it! (hung up)

Nandini - Hello.... hello.... hello.... dad.. dad... ( put down mobile and sighed)

It ends here.

please vote, comment and share.

Thank you for voting and commenting on previous chapters.

Your writer,

JASS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

609K 23.7K 28
This is a fan fiction based on the youth show Kaisi Yeh yaariaan- popularly known as KYY. --------- The story revolves around Nandini Murthy- a twen...
355K 21.8K 39
And it began with that one night. One night that changed everything. One night that changed all equations. One night that broke all relations. One ni...
114K 11.8K 78
#7 in revenge (12/10/2020) I am Nandini. Nandini Murthy. In 22, I am a renowned interior designer. I have my own architecture and designing consultan...
470K 21.6K 52
The journey of a girl called Nandini who don't have any surname or identity of her own. When she wants to take a step for herself she got an helping...