Wild Fire | BTS

By mostlyybts

"Let me repeat this one more time." He takes a deep breath and fixes his gaze on you."The seven of us. We all... More

Wild Fire
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Epilogue

30

1.5K 63 12
By mostlyybts

"Namjoon hyung, is this our final plan?" Jimin worriedly inquired as he fiddled his fingers into knots due to nervousness. He's afraid for everyone at this point. He's scared he might lose his brothers and he can't handle it even more if he loses Y/N.

The leader sighed before nodding. "At this point, we'd do everything just to save Y/N from those two. They truly want power within them."

Hoseok comes into the room holding a black suitcase that was filled with what Youngsoo and Junghoon desired. Money is what they want and they'll give it to them. Just to save Y/N and live happily without any interruptions. Namjoon had ordered Hoseok and Yoongi to grab as much money as they can from their bank accounts and they did.

"Just like what I have said, no police will be involved. So it'll be a fair trade for both teams," Namjoon announces. "Bring weapons just in case they ask for a fight, we can never be too sure if money is just what they wish for. We have to be safe." Namjoon looked stressed out.

"We got it Namjoon-ah," Jin replied with a sad sparkle in his eyes. "Hoseok has the money, right? And Yoongi has the weapons?" He turned to the two who just entered the room.

They worked hard just to get money and weapons from different places they could find. Hoseok went to their secret place where they store all the gold while Yoongi went to their hidden underground to say hello to their hostage and grab weapons. Tiredness and worry-filled their veins as they try to be quick in saving Y/N. Her warmth that they always look for whenever they go home after a long time at their work, it's not here.

And they'll do everything just to bring that comfort of theirs, back into their life.

"Yep," Hoseok answered, raising the black heavy suitcase his hand was grasping while Yoongi lifts a greyish bag that was filled with guns and other weapons he could bring.

"I got the guns," Yoongi says in a deep voice but it sounded like a murmur.

Everyone could tell that they were all worried, not only for each other but for Y/N as well. She doesn't deserve any of the things that she's experiencing.

Jungkook sighed as he stood up and take the spot where Namjoon was, standing with him. "Guys, we can't just sulk here. We need to do something to save Y/N without losing anything.  Sulking in the middle of the living room isn't going to help right?" Jungkook asked and the other nodded, starting to have hope that they can do this.

"Then we should not lose confidence that we're not going to be able to save Y/N, okay? We can do this. Remember what Namjoon hyung said that everything will come out as possible as long as we have each other? Isn't that true?"

Namjoon smiled as he was showing how proud he was of Jungkook. "Yes, it is true."

"I can't believe our maknae is growing up," Jin pretends to cry. "Look, he's saying these things to us now." Everybody laughed at Jin's actions and somehow... Jungkook's words comforted them. They smiled, remembering all the words they use to tell the maknaes when they were feeling down.

"We can do this guys." Taehyung smiled, supporting what the youngest was implying. "As long as we have each other, everything is possible." He mimicked what Namjoon said and the others did the same thing as well.

"This deserves a big group hug!" Jimin exclaimed while standing on the couch, only to run towards the others to give them warm hugs.

Small hugs turned into big hugs until the seven were already looking for each other's comfort. Someone was missing in the pool of warmth though. Where is that someone? It doesn't matter, they'll go save that someone and brings her back to a place called home where love and gratification exist.

***

"25 more minutes," Youngsoo declares as he enters the room where they were with a bottle of whiskey and two shot glasses in his other hand. "They're taking so long that I think they aren't planning to save their precious lover."

Mock was noticeable in the old man's voice but Y/N didn't care what he was blurting out every minute that passes. She was starting to overthink that the boys aren't planning to save her. The more the old man speaks, the more Y/N wants to punch that cocky smirk off his face. Youngsoo tied her up back in the wooden chair and watched her struggle while drinking his favorite liquor. Sometimes, he would let out a chuckle as he thinks he'll win over Bangtan after all. Just a little bit of magic and he'll have all the power.

That's what he thinks during the time started ticking. Junghoon, which Y/N didn't consider a father, left the room to go do his 'business' which made her worried. What if he's torturing Mom and Jungwon? She'll kill him if he does do that to her family.

"I don't think they love you Y/N-ssi," he stated in a mocking tone like he was making fun of her because she fell in love with seven men who were part of a Mafia.

"Shut up," is all she replied as she rolled her eyes and struggles to seat properly with all the ropes wrapped tightly around her body like they weren't planning to let her go.

Youngsoo dropped his shot glass with a loud clink before walking toward Y/N with a dark expression. Oh, he wasn't going to let this young girl disrespect him like that. He should be respected at all times. He doesn't care about anything but that.

He grabbed Y/N's jaw in a tight grip before forcing her to look up at him. This is what he wants. Everyone looked up at him like he was the strongest Mafia and no one shall reach him.

"You better shut your mouth if you still want to live," he says, making his grip on the girl's jaw tighter. "If you're forgetting, you're in my territory and you should learn how to respect me. You understand that?" He asked in a threatening tone but Y/N didn't speak. "Do you understand that?!" He started shouting as his nails were digging into Y/N's jaw, leaving red marks on her complexion.

"Dad! Calm down." Yeji rushes to his father and made him let go of Y/N. The red marks were visible in its wake.

The old man who was named Youngsoo glared at the young girl in front of him. He could've killed her if Yeji didn't just enter the room at the wrong time. Silence filled the room after that. Y/N wanted to touch her jaw where the man held on tight. It hurts but this Youngsoo man won't earn her respect by just threatening her like that.

She was more shocked when Yeji sauntered toward her when her father wasn't glaring in Y/N's direction anymore. She examined the red trails of her father's fingerprints on her ex-best friend's jawline.

"Are you feeling okay?" The question sounded more like a murmur so her father won't hear anything. "Does it sting?" She proceeded to touch the red marks and thought of an ice pack.

"No, it's good. Why do you care anyway?" Y/N didn't meet Yeji's eyes as she didn't want to look at her, afraid she might see the old Yeji in those eyes.

Yeji sighed and immediately felt bad for what Y/N questioned. Why does she care? Because she will never be like her father. She's just afraid if she does something Youngsoo won't like, they'll go back to where Youngsoo ignored his daughter like she never existed. Yeji feared that a little mistake can cause a lot of damage. Her mother already left her and she can't bear to survive when her father goes back to abusing her.

She frowned. "Are you sure? I can get an ice pack if you would prefer." She tried again but Y/N shook her head. She doesn't need pity for someone who betrayed her.

"20 more minutes," Junghoon announced as he enters the room looking all elegant. He was in a good mood. "Ah, they're not here yet huh?" He inquired and Youngsoo hummed delightedly.

"Why don't we tell some secrets while waiting for Bangtan? Time doesn't run that quick," Youngsoo suggested and everyone, except Y/N, agreed on the plan.

Sharing secrets while waiting. This is going to be fun as Youngsoo thought it would be. Y/N will know everything that happened back then until now. He smirked while he thinks about which secret to tell first. The old one or the new one?

"I'm going to start," Junghoon stated and catches a glimpse of his daughter who was giving him a death look. "I didn't care about my family. I don't give a fuck about Junghee, Jungwon, and of course, Y/N." He chuckled when his daughter scowled at him at the mention of her mother and her dearest brother.

Youngsoo laughed along with Junghoon while clapping his hands in amusement. "Very well Junghoon, Y/N must be shocked knowing you never really wanted them." Then evil laughter encompassed the area.

"It's my turn then," Youngsoo pauses to clear his throat. "I want to own the spot where Bangtan is at right now. I wish to be the most powerful over them, hence this is why I'm doing this. To make them surrender to the upcoming king of the city, along with Junghoon and my Mafia Heiress, Choi Yeji."

The sentence itself made Y/N want to roll her eyes. The confidence of this old man named Youngsoo is above the tallest building. Power is what he desires and he shall get it, he says. Bangtan was powerful but he was more, he says. All lies were coming out of his mouth and Y/N. Oh, how Y/N badly wanted to punch the old man's face.

Laughing softly, Youngsoo checked the expensive watch resting on his wrist. With that, he showed his cocky smirk. "15 more minutes on the time. Looks like they're never going to save you, my dear Y/N."

My dear Y/N.

The nickname itself sounds disgusting when it came out of the old man's stinky mouth. He was mocking Y/N for she loved seven men who were taking so long in coming here. Y/N trusts them so she won't let this stupid man take over her mind.

"Ah, I'm excited about what's about to happen Junghoon-ah." Youngsoo brings the shot glass closer to his mouth before taking a sip. "I can't wait."

While they were sharing secrets, Yeji comes in turn. "Um, my secret is..." she trailed off, sweat forming in the middle of her eyebrows. "I was just forced in befriending you Y/N. I didn't become your best friend voluntarily." Lies. All lies. Even though her father forced her to befriend Y/N, she was happy to make Y/N her best friend.

Yeji can see the tears prickling into the corner of Y/N's already bloodshot eyes and she just wanted to be her old self and hug her until she feels better. But sadly, she can't. Her father is in the room too.

"Oh my, I forgot about that," Youngsoo says as he puts a hand on his mouth, pretending he was shocked as well. "Aw, you made her cry again."

More tears were threatening to come out of her eyes but she didn't show it. She's never going to be weak in their eyes. The ropes around her were starting to leave hurtful marks as it was digging into the flesh of her skin. It was hard to move, difficult to breathe, and most especially, impossible to escape when three people are looking at her.

A couple of minutes later, Youngsoo checked his watch once again and laughed at himself."Only 5 more minutes and you will have to face death."

That is not going to happen because a roar of an engine can be heard from outside the unusual building. A car that was familiar to Y/N's hearing. Was it her seven anpanmans? She hopes that they are because she misses the warmth they give her.

"Oh, why don't we look at that, they're already here," Youngsoo stated as he rolls his eyes until it reaches the back of his head. "I thought I'd be hiding a dead body tonight." He fake cooed.

Youngsoo and Junghoon left the room in a hurry, leaving Y/N all alone with Yeji who was still standing in one corner of the room while fiddling with her fingers. Nervous and fear were eating her up. What if something bad happens tonight? And it looks like nature was signaling that something worse will happen now that the bright full moon showed up with the dark sky.

The air was cold. Freezing, Namjoon must say. They went outside the vehicle and grabbed all the stuff they need to offer. This trade must be fair. Bangtan will give them the wealth they want if they give Y/N back to them. No harm intended. At least that's what was supposed to happen.

"Welcome my dear friends!" Youngsoo exclaimed as he opened his arms wide enough to hug Namjoon. Junghoon didn't move though, he stayed behind Youngsoo while eyeing the seven men in front of him.

Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung stayed behind near the van just in case someone makes the wrong move. They were secretly carrying weapons, guessing that Youngsoo was just pretending to be nice. But deep inside that old man, a snake is resting in its body. Youngsoo was about to hug the rest of them but Yoongi stopped him with a serious aura.

"We did not come to party Youngsoo. You know what we want," he muttered in his deep voice.

Youngsoo chuckled as he positioned his hands inside the pockets of his jeans. "Right. Well, if you wish to see your beloved girlfriend, then follow my lead. Bring the golds with you." He smiled at the thought of finally replacing Bangtan's position.

"Ah, I never thought you will come," Junghoon says after a long silence. "I thought we will have to kill my daughter for you to go here."

The sentence made a harsh impact on the seven men earning them to glare at Junghoon. How could he say that? Y/N is his daughter yet he wants to assassinate her. Family kills family.

"You thought wrong then," Hoseok retorts, practically rolling his eyes.

Junghoon rolled his eyes but didn't answer further. He'll save his vitality for a later's event.

Old dusty walls kept greeting Bangtan's presence. It was an old building maybe that's why it's kind of rusty. Shoe taps echoed through the dark hallway, there were a lot of doors that they passed by yet Y/N is still not in one of the rooms.

Jin noticed, that no bodyguards were in the building. Well, he hadn't across one but he thinks they're just hiding. He tells Namjoon this and the leader had said to simply have faith in him.

A few seconds had passed and Youngsoo opened one with a key. Once they took a peek, Y/N was there. She was sitting in a chair in the middle of the room with ropes tied around her. Their eyes softened seeing her state. She does not deserve to be treated like this. They're going to get her out of here without losing a single penny.

They also see one girl standing almost far away from where Y/N was at. She must be Youngsoo's only daughter.

Youngsoo chuckled before facing Bangtan once again. "Here is your girlfriend," he says nearly in a mocking tone which made the seven almost lose their temper. "Now that you see her, where is my part in the trade?" His boastful grin showed up.

"Patience, Youngsoo," Yoongi stated before glancing at Y/N again. "Give her to us first. We don't know If we can trust you yet."

"Sure, just for the seven of you I'll make this fair." He faced Yeji and asked her if she could untie the ropes around Y/N which she gladly obliges without any hesitation. She was waiting for this moment.

After the rope freed Y/N, she winced at the pain when she attempted to move her arms. The red marks stayed there almost looking like it was turning into a purply shade if Youngsoo didn't tell his daughter to remove the ropes. She immediately ran towards the seven men who were here to save her. She was enveloped with the warmth she missed the most as the maknaes hugged her. The others are busy having a conversation with Youngsoo and Junghoon.

Jungkook pulled her behind them to make sure that no one can get her away from them now. Youngsoo cleared his throat, giving a sign that Bangtan should give their part of the trade now. Y/N wasn't okay with this 'swapping' but she trusts the boys.

Namjoon asked for the suitcase and Hoseok gave it to him with a rigorous face. He opened it first before slowly handing it to Youngsoo but then everything was fast as a blur the next thing everyone sees is Youngsoo was on the ground holding his nose. He was bleeding. Namjoon punched him. He punched him right in the face.

Everyone in the room gasped while Yeji's eyes widened in fear. She backed away from her father and slowly grabbed the device that was laying on the desk to call the police just in case something wrong happens.

Youngsoo stood up while holding his nose and Junghoon assisted him. "Wow, I didn't know that was coming." He chuckled and wiped the blood on his face. "You wanted this game huh?"

He sent a punch in Namjoon's direction but Namjoon dodges it fine. "Easy there, old man. You might break one of your limbs," he says in a teasing tone which results in Youngsoo groaning in annoyance.

Junghoon quickly gets what was happening and called Youngsoo's men for backup. Several guys in black suits entered the room ready to fight. Seven of them versus these black-suited men. They can do this. The rest of the boys moved from their position, telling Y/N to stay where she was and don't move.

"Before you fight with the both of us, fight our men first and see where you will last," Youngsoo declares while the corner of his lips slowly moves up. He was confident they won't survive this.

One man tries to punch Hoseok at the side of his face but he grabs the man's fist and twisted his arm so he can land a punch on the man's back. Yoongi was fighting three men at one sitting. He lands a kick on one man and a punch on the other two men. Slowly, all of Youngsoo's men were lessening as they fall to the ground with a thumping sound. Namjoon kicks one guy towards the wall, sending him to fly towards it, the bone in his back, breaking.

Youngsoo and Junghoon watch in annoyance and amusement. Their moves were incredible but not as great as their actions. Both prepared their guns to fire when the fight was done. Oh, he won't let Bangtan win this round.

Taehyung hits one of the men's nape which sent him almost bowing near the floor but he stood up to twist his body and tries to land a kick in Taehyung's direction. Taehyung grabs his leg and kicked him in the middle before sending him to the floor. Meanwhile, Jin was tricking one of the guys who was going to start to make a move first. Turns out, the black-suited guy will land a punch on his handsome face but of course, he twists his head to make the punch hit the air instead of him.

Jimin and Jungkook fought the men like they were in some action movie. Jungkook was kicking every man who comes near him while twisting his body to make his kick have more pressure when it lands on one guy. Jimin held one of the men's faces before bringing him closer to his knee to send a whack on his nose.

After a few punches, kicks, and groaning here and there. The men were gone. All of them sprawled across the floor some of them bleeding and some of them were clutching the body part that hurts the most. The seven of them wiped their clothes as if dust went to them but they were just boasting how powerful they were to both old men who were glaring at them with those laser-like eyes. Fuming madness, that's what they were feeling.

"Fuckers!" Youngsoo yells before aiming a punch in Namjoon's direction. His senses were quick and he managed to dodge that but the old man strived another punch on another side of Namjoon which Namjoon held his fist before twisting Youngsoo's arm so he can face Youngsoo's back. One more kick and his face will kiss the floor.

"Fucking let go of me Namjoon!" He cried out and wiggled his torso to try and escape his grasp but it didn't work. "Let go!"

Junghoon seemed to notice his friend's struggle and rushed toward Namjoon while preparing to send him a punch.

But someone had to stop him. Someone had to ruin his moment. When he turned his head he saw Yoongi. Min Yoongi. He held the man's arms tightly so he couldn't move a single muscle. Namjoon will take care of Youngsoo while he will take care of Junghoon.

"You're honestly going to help him? Did you see us fight this old hag?" He points at Youngsoo who was still struggling. "No, right? So just watch this old asshole die in our hands."

Junghoon glares at him but he can't do anything because not only Yoongi, but some of them also watched all his movements. He stood still as he watched Youngsoo battle Namjoon. He hopes he succeeds though.

"If you don't let go of me, I'll call the police," Youngsoo threatened but Namjoon replied with a chuckle.

"Okay then, I'll let you go." Namjoon loosens his grip on Youngsoo and kicked his back resulting in him hitting his face on the cold floor beneath his body. It hurts. "Was it fun kissing the floor?" His voice was full of mockery.

He wouldn't let Namjoon make fun of him just like that so he stood up and faced him with full confidence. "Our battle is not done yet Namjoon," he declared as he pulled something out of his pocket before positioning it in front of Namjoon's face. "Try me." It was a gun. Youngsoo was aiming at Namjoon with a gun.

Y/N was so close to running towards Namjoon and telling him to just give what Youngsoo wants to they can all go peacefully. But Jimin and Jin weren't letting her go anywhere. They didn't want her to come near the two old men.

Meanwhile, Yeji was clutching the phone tightly onto her chest. No one in the room seemed to notice her presence anymore so she took all her strength to leave the room with a heavy heart. She was planning to call the police since this has gone way too far. She feels bad for Bangtan and Y/N already.

"Yeji, is that you?" The servant who accompanied Yeji for her whole life appeared in front of her making her even more guilty. "Why are you here? Isn't this your father's hidden settlement?" She inquired, still confused.

The young girl nodded. "Yes, it's me," she replied, almost stammering. "I-I just want to go to dad to work." She tries to lie but she knew it won't work on someone who she was with ever since she was a kid.

"Why do you want to go with him?" But then after she questioned that, realization flashed in her eyes. "Don't tell me you're working with your father now."

Yeji feels like she was about to cry hearing her mother-like tone of voice change. She feels like she has been betrayed and her tears slowly fall out. She didn't mean any of this to happen, not at all.

"How can you do this Yeji?" She sobbed. "I taught you to be nice to everyone, didn't I? What pursued to you do this?"

The young woman cried, even more, guilt truly taking over her for real this time. "It's just that I didn't want my father to hurt me again so I did what he told me to do," she explained. "I didn't know what to do at that time so I just did what he ordered me to. I promise I didn't mean any of these happenings transpiring."

"And to be honest, I want this to stop right now." Yeji wiped away the tears on her rosy cheeks.

Her mother-like threw a confused look at her as she clears his throat. "And how will you do that?"

"I want to call the police," she blurted out. "I want to finally stop my father's evilness."

"Then what are you waiting for? Do it, I believe in you." Her mother-like fondly smiled at her and she immediately finds comfort in it. Even if she's not Yeji's real mother, she still acts like Yeji is her daughter. That's how she loves Yeji the most.

And Yeji finally dials the number she'd been wanting to dial. They hoped that the wars will finally come to an end.

***

"Put that gun down right now Youngsoo," Namjoon ordered while pointing at the weapon Youngsoo was holding. He has no fear of dying but he's afraid Youngsoo might shoot one of his brothers or Y/N.

Youngsoo laughed before shaking his head like a maniac on drugs. "No, I would never let you guys win over me. I am the one and only king of this city," he said as he shakes the gun along with the words he was blurting out. This time, he would do anything just to own that crown and throne.

"And you think sabotaging another group can get you to the top?" Taehyung retorts which Youngsoo laughed at.

He points the gun at every person in the room, including Junghoon. "Why not? Why can't I have my fun this time?" He asked, the gun still up and facing the seven men.

Namjoon gulped but he still didn't grab a gun just to match with Youngsoo. "You can have fun but not in this type of way."

Youngsoo maniacally laughed again. "If you guys are trying to conscience me then trust me, it won't work," he stated. "If I can't have the throne then nobody else will." But before Youngsoo can pull the trigger, Namjoon grasped Youngsoo's arm to lift it and point the gun somewhere else.

"Let go of me!" Youngsoo yells as they fight for the gun. Twisting here and there, Namjoon tried to aim the gun, not near the boys but Youngsoo kept bringing it back to aim at where Y/N and the boys were.

"I told you to put the freaking gun down." Namjoon struggles to speak when the old man in front of him was about to shoot his family.

This time, everybody was scared of what was about to happen. Yeji was not in the room. Yoongi was holding Junghoon as he watches his best friend have a difficult time. The rest of the boys were near Y/N, trying to get her far away from Youngsoo but not too far. She was still noticeable from their sight.

"Youngsoo, just give up!" Jin cried out in worry and fear. His body was shaking.

"Never," Youngsoo answered as he pulls the trigger once more earning a loud shot in the room. And it was pointing at someone this time.

And he's sure someone did get shot right now. It was not Yoongi, not Junghoon, not Hoseok, not Jin, and not the... maknaes. Then who was shot? Who was feeling the small metal digging up to their flesh? Namjoon wasn't feeling any kind of pain and if it was Youngsoo, he wouldn't be smiling like an idiot right now.

"Y/N!"

"Well, why don't we look at that?" He chuckled as he stares at Y/N clutching her stomach who was spurting out blood. Her shirt was slowly filling up with red.

"Shit," she mutters before she falls. Luckily, Jungkook catches her before her head hits the floor. "It hurts." Her delicate hands were now full of her blood as it shone through the full moon.

Yoongi knocks down Junghoon before rushing to Y/N. "Tell me you're fine. You can do this Y/N-ah," he whispered as he removed the hair covering her face. Her beautiful and angelic face that no one could ever forget.

"Don't leave us please," Hoseok muttered through sobs. "We'll seek help."

When Namjoon discovers that Youngsoo was distracted, he quickly grabs the pistol from his hand and threw it away from an area where he could not reach. Youngsoo was about to protest but his daughter entered the room.

She was surprised to come across Y/N who was laying on the floor with a bloodied body. "What happened? Who shot her?" She questioned.

"Your father did," Jimin coldly replied as he eyed the young girl up and down.

The girl was about to ask again but the sirens of the police were heard through the building. The sounds came closer to where they were. Finally, the help was here.

Junghoon and Youngsoo's eyes widened in panic but before they could escape and leave the room, Taehyung and Namjoon blocked the doorway.

"It's time for you to finally put an end to your misery," Yeji says and Youngsoo immediately realizes what she did.

He chuckled. "Let me guess, you were the one who called the police?" Yeji nodded, no fear evident in her eyes. "You're useless just like everyone else." The words should hit Yeji like swords but there was an invisible shield on her. Those words wouldn't affect her anymore.

Namjoon walks toward Youngsoo before smiling at him. It was a smile of victory.

"We may have lost last time but not this time."

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Phew! It was a tough journey back there. Is this the conclusion of the narrative now that we've put a stop to their evil?

Fortunately, this isn't the end of the story! There's more to this story, but there won't be a sequel.

Don't worry, I'll upload the last and final chapter, the epilogue! There, you'll witness how they live without the wicked people in their lives.

Also, thanks to -pau_owo- for assisting me with the scenes (especially the fight scenes). Guys, she'll be updating her narrative shortly.

Thank you also to everyone who has contributed to this book's success! I couldn't have done it without you.

The epilogue will be available shortly!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

584K 30K 23
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
107K 3.4K 32
* GONNA START HELLA EDITING THIS * 5/22/20 This got to #3 in yoongifanfiction I- thank y'all so much In a world where everyone is branded since birth...
30.8K 2.5K 46
When a prince was punished for a sin he committed, he was banished. Cast out to another realm. There, he met a mortal. Their past will be unveiled. S...
872K 36.6K 78
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC