Fairy Tail's Dying Will (Disc...

By demetriusperry

"I can't do it!!!!" "I give up!!!!!" "This is beyond me!!! How can I do that?!" This boy was by no means popu... More

Prologue
Bio
Chapter 1 Fairy Tail
Chapter 2 The Beginning Part 1
Chapter 3 The Beginning Part 2
Chapter 4 The Beginning Part 3
Chapter 5 Poison Cooking and the Crybaby
Chapter 6 New Target, Haru Miura
Chapter 7 Doctor
Chapter 8 Older Brother?!
Chapter 9 The First Move
Chapter 10 Gang Vs Mafia
Chapter 11 Beast vs Swordsman
Chapter 12 The Final Dying Will Bullet
Chapter 13 Homura vs The Shadow
Chapter 14 Break In
Chapter 15 Control
Chapter 16 Awakening
Chapter 17 Homura vs Mukuro
Chapter 18 Party and a Grim Surprise
Chapter 19 Phantom Lord
Chapter 20 We Are Fairy Tail
Chapter 21 Revenge
Chapter 22 Fifteen Minutes
Chapter 23 Heated Battle
Chapter 24 Element Four
Chapter 25 Rain vs Ice & Lightning
Chapter 26 Howl of the Loser
Chapter 27 Flames of Resolve
Chapter 28 Brothers By Flames
Chapter 29 Flames
Chapter 30 End of the War
Chapter 32 Tutors II
Chapter 33 New Enemy Approaching
Chapter 34 The Gap

Chapter 31 Tutors

566 12 0
By demetriusperry

"I get why Mira was worried, but she could've at least let me help her a little bit."

"What use would you be if you haven't even fully recovered, Loser Homura?"

Homura and Reborn were seen walking around Magnolia. After the battle with Phantom Lord was over, reconstruction of Fairy Tail's guild hall was underway. Homura wanted to help, but after learning about him fighting Aria and Gajeel, Mira was against this idea and wanted him to rest instead. As Homura was walking, he saw two familiar faces waiting for him up ahead.

"Gokudera, Yamamoto!"

"Huh? Boss!!!! Good morning!!!"

"Yo, Homura. I just got finished with my morning run and I ran into Gokudera."

Homura smiled as he looked at Yamamoto and Gokudera. They've seemed to have already recovered. However, he couldn't help but feel that something was a bit off.

"Gokudera, Yamamoto. Thank you."

"What do you mean, Homura?"

"Well, it was thanks to you two and the others that I was able to go fight in Phantom Lord's headquarters without restraint. It was thanks to you two fighting alongside the people at the guild that I could fight without worry. So once again, thank you."

"Boss.....Boss!!!!! You're too kind!!!!"

"Hahaha! Honestly, Homura, you're too cool sometimes."

As Homura, Gokudera, and Yamamoto all smiled together, Reborn looked at them without saying a word. They needed this moment of peace. They were forced to see their own weakness during that battle. It made sense that they would be a bit frustrated. However, that's exactly why he stayed out of the fight.

"They'll present themselves shortly. But it'll only start when Homura and his Family want it for themselves. A chance to grow stronger."

"Hey, since we're nearby, how about we head near my place. We can hang out there, not to mention that dad would love to have some more customers."

"Sure, sounds like fun."

"If the boss agrees, then i've got no choice but to follow."

~Meanwhile~

"This was a big catch. Looks like Takeshi hasn't come home yet."

A single man was seen inside of his shop. As he held a knife in his right hand, he looked at the enormous fish he caught earlier. In a swift motion he threw the fish in the air and quickly sliced the fish into several pieces. As the fish landed on the the plate, the man held the knife like it was a sword.

"My technique is pretty...."

Before the man could finish his sentence, he heard the sound of his shop opening up. As he quickly moved the fish aside, he began to chop up some scallions. When he saw the doors open, he saw his son walking in with two of his friends.

"Hey Dad!"

"Takeshi, you came back earlier than expected."

"Yeah. These are my friends I told you about."

"Ah, so this is Gokudera Hayato and Sawada Homura. Nice to meet you, i'm the owner of TakeSushi and Takeshi's father, Yamamoto Tsuyoshi. Nice to meet you."

As Tsuyoshi looked at Homura and Gokudera, he inwardly smirked. He could tell that Yamamoto made some strong friends. As his son, along with his friends, sat down at a table, Tsuyoshi brought the food to their table.

"Here you go boys. It's on the house."

"We couldn't possibly let you do that and we've only just met. Let me pa-"

"Takeshi has always spoke highly of how kind you were. Besides, I know he can be a bit of a handful. Consider this as my thanks for looking out for him."

"If you say so....thanks for the meal!"

As everyone gave Tsuyoshi thanks, they began to eat the sushi. The moment they took their first bite, Gokudera and Homura had tears in their eyes. Did Yamamoto eat like this daily?! In all honesty, they wouldn't complain if they were fed something like this.

"Yamamoto......do you eat like this everyday?"

"Of course I do. Though it can get a little old after a few nights, but the food is good so I don't have much to complain about. Though the food Dad makes can be pretty expensive."

"Thank you god for letting his dad make our meal on the house."

As the boys ate their meal, Homura noticed something off. He didn't have any concrete proof, but it just felt like Yamamoto and Gokudera weren't their normal selves. However, Homura couldn't find any words to say to them. He didn't know what to say to them.

"Stop looking like a depressed puppy, Homura."

Just as he heard his name being called out, Homura suddenly got kicked on the head. As his face hit the table, Yamamoto and Gokudera saw Reborn standing on Homura's head.

"Boss!!!!!"

"Ahahaha. This is an interesting kid you got as a tutor, Homura."

"Tutor....more like executioner. It's almost feels like he wants to kill me."

"Then you better get stronger so I don't end up killing you."

Homura had a scared expression as he looked at Reborn. Could Reborn read his mind or something? Seeing his reaction, Reborn smirked as he began to eat a large portion of Homura's food.

"Don't underestimate your tutor, Homura."

"Yessir."

"Pfft..."

Reborn, Yamamoto, and Homura heard the sound of someone holding back a laugh. When they looked towards the direction from where it originated, they saw Gokudera trying to restrain himself from laughing further.

"I'm sorry Boss. I've been feeling down ever since that fight. I was forced to realize just how weak I am. But being here and seeing you act like your usually self....I can't help but laugh at myself for trying to stay upset about it."

"Gokudera-kun...."

"Boss, I promise i'll stronger. Strong enough to handle something like that. Besides.....friends stick out for each other, right?"

With a smile on his face, Gokudera bowed to Homura before running outside the shop. Seeing this, Yamamoto smiled as he stood up. When he looked at Homura, he too began to laugh a bit.

"He's got a point. Plus i'd like to hang out with those people at the guild more. Can't do that if it gets destroyed again. Anyways, it's getting late, so you should probably be going home."

"You're right. Thanks for inviting us over, Yamamoto. Thank you for the meal, Tsuyoshi-san."

After bowing his head, Homura soon left the restaurant. While this happened, Yamamoto helped his father with cleaning up. Soon Tsuyoshi began to speak up.

"You've got yourself a good friend, Takeshi. There aren't many genuine people like him."

"Yeah, its always fun being around Homura. But dad........i want to get stronger. So I have one question....will you train me to be a good swordsman?"

Tsuyoshi stopped picking up dishes as he looked at Yamamoto with great intensity. The moment Yamamoto looked at his father, he felt as if he was standing before a strict master.

"Takeshi. If i'm going to train you, being a "good" swordsman won't help you. Being a "good" swordsman won't help you become strong enough to stand by your allies. No....if i'm going to train you, i'm going to train you to be the best swordsman!"

".......heh. I wouldn't have it any other way, Dad!!!"

~With Gokudera~
Gokudera was seen walking to an apartment. When he knocked on the door, he heard the sound of rushing footsteps. Soon a single man stood at the entrance.

"Huh, Hayato? Did you come to me for advice on women?"

"Shamal......you were the one who trained me with using my dynamite when I was younger. Despite being a pervert, I know you're skilled...that's why, I have a favor to ask you? Please train me once more!"

"Why do you want to get stronger?"

"For boss's sake, I need to get strong-"

"I refuse."

As Shamal said this, he closed the door to his apartment. However, the moment he did, he suddenly heard an explosion. Seconds later, his door was seen flying pass him. When he looked at his entrance, he saw Gokudera bowing.

"Please train me."

"Forget it. I bet you're willing to risk your li-"

"When I first met the boss, he was so weak that I tried to fight him. He was very weak, but even still, he'd give it his all just to keep his friends safe. Ever since then, he's gotten stronger and confident, yet he still shows kindness. How can I call myself his right hand man, if I can't change for the better as well. So please...teach me to be strong. Strong enough to survive and stick by my boss!!!!!!"

Shamal was silent for a moment. When he looked at his former pupil's eyes, he could tell that he was serious. He wasn't getting stronger to die for his boss. Quite the opposite, he's getting stronger to keep living on with his boss.

"Fine then, but you should remember that i'm a strict teacher. We'll start tomorrow, Hayato."

"Yes, thank you!!!!"

"Guess Reborn really knows his student along with his guardians. But to suddenly seek out mentors for the kids...something big must be coming."

~Meanwhile~
"So this is where Reborn and Verde were located. Never thought, i'd hear about the other arcobaleno again, kora!!!!"

As the night sky was present, a single figure was seen landing in Magnolia. He has has blonde, spiky hair, light blue eyes, and wears green army camouflage. He also wore black army boots and a camouflage bandana around his head. His animal partner, Falco, was seen on top of his head. But the most noticeable thing about this figure is the blue pacifier around his neck.

"Now then, who is it that i'm going to whip into shape?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.8K 2.6K 18
Lucy's breath hitched. "You saved mine, so I'll have to save yours. That's just how it works. So, naturally, I can't leave until that happens. I'm be...
376K 10.5K 49
Natsu is the richest in his country. He rules Dragneel inc. Kind is how he grew up. Cold is what he became. He has his moments, yet one wrong thing c...
22K 255 15
Y/N = Your name L/N = Last Name H/C = Hair Color E/C = Eye Color ⚠️Contains The Following⚠️ •Sexual Themes & Depiction •Strong & Vulgar language •Us...
1M 27.5K 43
It was her dream to be able to join Fairy Tail, the strongest guild in all of Fiore. But now, was she really all that joyful that she joined that gui...