๐— ๐—˜๐—ง๐—”๐—ก๐—ข๐—œ๐—” , dream smp

By faeriechu

๏ธต . . ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐˜€๐—บ๐—ฝ ๐˜… ๐—ผ๐—ฐ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ ___ in which she turns her pain into power --- started on : 2/23... More

๐— ๐—˜๐—ง๐—”๐—ก๐—ข๐—œ๐—”
zero. death is inevitable
one. divided minds
two. his red-eyed savior
three. ghost
four. tensions rising
five. a queen
seven. arsonist's lullaby
eight. reminiscent
nine. the festival
ten. onto a new day
eleven. sadie heroux
twelve. the beginning of the end
thirteen. it was never meant to be
fourteen. puzzle pieces and memories
fifteen. ghosts of the past
sixteen. making amends
seventeen. acquiescence
eighteen. stay alive

six. a game of distrust

1.6K 75 18
By faeriechu

︵ . . CHAPTER SIX ❜ ━━━━ ₍ 🥀 ₎
a game of distrust . .

Normally, you would not put your trust in someone you had just met for the first time. The reason is actually rather simple. You have no idea who they are. They could be simply another person who breaks you and watches you fall apart. Someone once said that trust takes years to earn, but just seconds to lose.

Tommy did not have this feeling when he first met Rexha. Something told him that this person held a good heart despite the bloodshed and ashes she has gone through. It was really odd how her presence provided him a sense of comfort, similarly how he felt when Sadie used to be around.

The two women were complete opposites, Sadie was as bright as the sun. She was a person who exuded warmth, optimism and hope. Rexha, on the other hand, gleamed just like the moon. She was enigmatic yet enveloping at the same time.

After a long while of convincing, Wilbur had finally agreed to take the woman that Tommy 'knew' as a part of their little rebellion. He did not trust her, not one bit. The only reason he trusted someome like Technoblade is because they at least had a history together. A family history, of sort, so he wasn't a stranger.

The sound of heels clicked against the wooden steps. The hooded figure trotted down the stairs of Pogtopia's base with the accompaniment of the blonde boy.

Wilbur couldn't help but tense up at the sight of the mysterous woman standing behind Tommy. What was it about that her that Tommy seemed to admire so much? He quietly pondered as she watched her trudge towards him and Technoblade.

"Guys, I present you the newest member of Pogtopia!" Tommy gestured at the brunette behind him with a dash of enthusiasm.

Rexha reached for the hood of her cloak and threw it backwards to reveal her face clearly for the two. Her crimson eyes stared at deep at Wilbur's hazel-brown one, almost grazing at his very soul. Blinking, she rose a smile and reached a hand out for him to take.

"You must be Wilbur Soot, the child told me about you."

Wilbur begrudgingly held her hand and nearly winced at the ice-cold physical contact. He was actually genuinely terrified of her. She held a dangerous aura but he had to show courtesy at least.

"He told us about you too."

Withdrawing her hand to the side, she shifted her attention towards the hog-masked man that she was familiar with. Rexha tilted her head to side and bit back a toothy grin. "Ah, the Blade. It's been a while since I last you saw."

Technoblade belted out a chuckle at the woman, looking at her knowingly. "I could say the same for you too, Arsonist."

"Oh please, I very much prefer to be addressed as Rexha. It is who I really am after all." She folded her arms across her chest, eyeing the salmon haired man in amusement.

Wilbur had suddenly mustered the courage to speak up. "What is exactly your motive?"

"Simple, I'm after the President of Manberg and the ruler of Oneiros." Rexha answered in a matter of factly manner with a hand going to her hip.

"What do you want in return?"

Technoblade questioned, raising a brow at her response. "There's no way you're helping us without wanting something from us, Rexha."

She shrugged her shoulders. "I just don't want any of you interfering with whatever business I have with them while I will willingly offer my assistance to your motives. I do have my own and you have yours."

"You can't kill Dream." Wilbur narrowed his eyes at Rexha doubtfully. "I have no idea what business you have with him but he's not just someone you can easily take out like some trash."

"You don't have to care about me. I know what I'm doing and going for." Rexha flickered her eyes at him. "You don't know what he has done to me."

Wilbur shifted on his feet uncomfortably, visibly fearful of Rexha's gaze which was directed towards him.

Not long after, another round of footsteps echoed from the wooden staircase which lead everyone to shift their attention towards the newcomer. Rexha's eyes then turned at the young boy that appeared to be Tommy's age, he had dirty blonde locks and he was wearing Schlatt's colors, suit and tie and all.

As soon as his blue eyes found it's way towards Rexha and practically jumped an inch or two in the air. His complexion going pale as if he had seen a ghost.

"OH GOD! WHO'S THAT?"

Tommy cleared his throat as he motioned over the cloaked woman. "Rexha. She's one of us."

"Oh, um. I see. Sorry." Tubbo fumbled over his words, eyes trying to avoid the woman that gave ominous vibes at him. "Nice to meet you in person, I'm Tubbo."

"Likewise." Rexha gave him a curt nod, staring intently. "And you're Schlatt's right hand man, correct?"

"He is, but he's our spy." Tommy answered, standing in a protective stance beside Tubbo. "He's also one of us."

"The plan is simple." Wilbur glanced at everyone's faces, from Tommy, to Tubbo's, to Technoblade and finally Rexha. "The festival is in two days. I'm going to blow up Manberg with Schlatt in it, but only after Tubbo finishes his speech."

Tommy looked at Wilbur, eyes piling up with confusion and disbelief but before he could even further react. Wilbur continued speaking.

"Which is why I'd like you to add in a code word to your speech. It'll serve as the signal and you should have enough time to make a run for it."

Tommy pursed his lips into a line. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. Wilbur still hasn't changed his mind about L'manberg. Technoblade and Rexha, didn't seem to be mind the plan that Wilbur discussed with them. They were unfazed with the fact that the country had to go.

"We'll have to blend in with the crowd and meet up with Techno during Tubbo's speech." Wilbur concluded his statement.

The five of them had eventually agreed. With a few faces who begrudgingly did.

Tubbo had to return to Manberg before Schlatt finds out that he's been sneaking off this late at night. Tommy left with Tubbo to accompany him, leaving behind Wilbur, Technoblade and Rexha alone together at the base.

"Rexha, can I talk to you for a minute?"

The woman lifted her gaze towards the tall man. "Let's take it outside. It's an important matter I assume."

"You two better be careful. It's pretty late and there are mobs out there. I may not be thrilled about either of your presence but I don't want none of you dying before we execute the plan." Technoblade narrowed his eyes at the two before bursting out a small fit of laughter.

Both Wilbur and Rexha walked upstairs and exited the threshold of Pogtopia. The two decided to have their small talk, meters away from the said place but not as far so as to avoid mobs.

It was a cold, unrelenting night. The wind was frigid and howling against their skin. Fortunately, Rexha had her cloak hanging over shoulders asides from the high-neck, decolletage blouse and overbust corset she was currently wearing. As for Wilbur, he had his dark coat on asides from his inner, mustard sweater.

"What do you want to tell me, Wilbur Soot?" She began, eyes affixed on the full moon that gleamed in the dark horizon tonight.

He took a deep breath as he ran his fingers through his mousey locks of hair that was disheveled without his hat on.

"It's about Tommy."

Her face contorted into confusion, eyes slowly making it's way to face him. "And what about him?"

"If anything ever happens to me, please look after Tommy."

Wilbur continued, not giving her a chance to speak. "I know it is too much to ask, but Tommy. He seems to be fond of your presence. I honestly don't get why, perhaps that's just him being a child. He was always looking for someone to depend on."

"Why me?" Rexha folded her arms on her chest level.

"You may not be his older sister or anything and I may not trust you, but he does. He has so much faith in you, for a stranger."

"Mhm, a stranger." She found herself letting out a small scoff at his statement. "Do you really wish to entrust him to me? Someone who's a complete stranger, probably a fugitive, even?"

Wilbur bit his tongue, eyes flickering from his feet to Rexha's crimson red eyes. "I'm certain that you had your reason. It isn't my story, but yours. If that's how you wanted the tale of Exousia to be, then so be it."

"But I do know, you care for Tommy and I know you would look after him."

His pleading eyes ignited a strange feeling in her chest. The woman let out a scoff at this foreign sensationthe voices that were clawing at back of her mind, making her head all fuzzy.

"What makes you think I won't possibly hurt the child?" Rexha hardened her gaze, trying to shrug off the pain that was piling up just like last time when she first saw the blonde boy.

"You wouldn't have brought him alive to meto us. You could have left him to die that night, because you could have made that choice if you really wanted to hurt him."

Wilbur was right, she just didn't want to admit it.

Rexha couldn't figure out what it was about Tommy that was so special. The intuitions and voices had constantly led her to him since she found him that night. Her body would lose its will and instead listen to her inner voice. They'd always tell her to go after him from the back of her mind.

And, that other kid that was with Tommy earlier. Even though he made her blood boil, knowing he was under Schlatt's wing. Something about him made her feel the same exact thing when she saw Tommy for the first time.

"Fine, I'll look after the kid." Rexha snapped at him, stroking the back of her head. "But I can't promise you anything, got that?"

A smile curved up to his chapped lips but only for a brief second. Her words relieved him enough to know that Tommy would be in good hands.

Him and Tubbo.

︵ . . 𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘𝗦 ❜

im already working on the next chapter i cant wait for you all to read it :)

tbh writing this book is quite a nice change since i usually choose to write crack social media fics since it is more entertaining and fun to read

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

919K 33.5K 57
It started as a battle, for freedom, against tyranny. And became something greater, it broke so many. There was never peace, it was just an illusion...
200K 6.7K 75
"สœแด‡สŸสŸแด แด…แด€ส€สŸษชษดษข, แด…ษชแด… สแดแดœ แดษชss แดแด‡?" สŸษชแด‡s แด€ษดแด… ส™แด‡แด›ส€แด€สแด€สŸ แด€ส€แด‡ษด'แด› แดœษดา“แด€แดษชสŸษชแด€ส€ แด›แด ส/ษด, สœแด‡ส€ แด˜แด€sแด› ษชs แดแด‡ssส แด€ษดแด… แดกสœแด€แด› แดกษชสŸสŸ สœแด€แด˜แด˜แด‡ษด แดกสœแด‡ษด sสœแด‡ แดแด‡แด‡แด›s แด€ ษดแด‡แดก แด„แดแดœษดแด›ส€ส สŸแด‡แด€...
323K 10.3K 32
๊’ฑเผ„ in which, val meets a new friend, joint by their similarities and their differences. through one game. ๅฝก ยทหš เผ˜ ๊’ฑ started: 1st feb, 2021 completed:...
252K 6.4K 20
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ, ๐š ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐๐š, ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข...