Accelerate

By AceJackPott

The cold harsh wind gusts across the great frozen mountains engulfed by snow. Rivers that barely stand to thi... More

Proelium
Somnium and Tabernam
-Magia Regnum- and Somnium
Tambernam
Last look at Tambernam
The Race
Planets in their multiverse that I probably didn't talk about....

Alpinum

580 5 17
By AceJackPott

The cold harsh wind gusts across the great frozen mountains engulfed by snow. Rivers that barely stand to this day 'cause of the treacherous snow storms, freezing them before a fish could even see light. There are barely any forests on this planet, the only trees you could possibly find are the ones frozen in ice. Or some say, Frozen in time. This is the glorious tundra of Alpinum. The planet frozen in time.

I know how cringy this must sound, but that's just what the history books say. I mean, couldn't our ancestry write more about our planet? Well I guess they were just lazy... like me.

When you grow up in Alpinum, you learn to adapt to the cold. I didn't, haven't, and won't.

I'm something some people and my parents like to call a fire bug.

A fire bug in Alpinum is a person or child that is addicted to lanterns, campfires, matches, anything that contains a flame with it or inside of it. My friends found it funny how They adapted to the ice and snow, and how they learned to evolve to not feel the cold.

They found it funny how I was afraid of the snow, how I couldn't dive into freezing water without screaming and crying, how I couldn't adapt like them, evolve like them, learn like them. Eventually they stopped being my friends and started to realize how hopeless I was, how I couldn't grow up like them and adapt to the cold. While they wore summer outfits in the middle of the worst snowstorm Alpinum has ever seen, I was covered with more jackets and fur than a...... a thing with a fur jacket, i don't know, i got nothing.

I normally spend all my time near a campfire or fireplace, so that's when my so-called 'Friends' started giving me nicknames.That's how I once got the nickname of, @bL@zE. It was a cool nickname, but I didn't keep it for too long because the only reason they gave me that nickname was for making fun of me.

I hate it here, I hate it in Alpinum, how you're expected to live in these freezing temperatures and conditions. How you're expected to do everything people say. How you're expected to eat little, stay fit and spend 13 hours a day out in the freezing cold hunting for food.

It's a Fucking nightmare! I swear Alpinum is the worst planet in the entire Rilexverse.

In the Rilexversec there are hundreds of planets, but I only know the eight most popular ones, such as...

Varius,

Varius isn't really a planet, it's an enormous casino the size of a planet , that also orbits around our solar system, so if you think really hard about it, technically it is a planet. At Varius many things could happen, you could be set for life, you could become bankrupt, you could even find love, or even get married there!

Alpinum

I know Alpinum is technically my home planet, but it is known as one of the most popular planets, even though it's shit.

Tabernam

Tabernam is a planet that is kind of similar to Varius, but instead of a casino, it's practically a shopping mall. Sells anything, Guns, Food, clothing, Weapons, People, house stuff, and Cars.

When I mean cars i don't just mean Toyotas or Ferrari or porches, i mean ˈsībərˌpəNGk Type of cars, they are so cool!!!

But my parents, the King and Queen of Alpinum. They disapprove of the ways that the ENTIRE RIlEXVERUSE Follows. No one from Alpinum is allowed to enter the Games. I don't know why. It's a stupid rule.

Magia Regnum,

The planet of Magia regnum is a very beautiful planet. Cover with forests, flower fields, even vines holding fruits that glow. As beautiful as this planet sounds, it has dangerous entities that will destroy anything that may resemble human life. And the people that live there aren't hunters or savages or even scary! They are.... What's the word? Umm Tacky?

They normally wear lots of makeup, and are very intelligent though they do have a concerning sweet tooth.

Ludum

Ludum is a planet that once again is kind of like planet Varius, but instead of a casino, it's a video game center! I've never been but it does sound super cool!

Once again my parents say it's a waste of time.

Hospitium

My planet and Hospitium are really close, my parents don't tell me why though. Hospitium is a planet that takes care of people who are severely injured, like broken bones, close to death experiences. Now that I think about it, I think the reason my planet and Hospitium are such close friends is because the people on our planet get frostbite a lot.

Proelium

Proelium is practically the death planet. If warts aren't starting or ending, they are in the middle of one. There are many sides and they are all against each other, fighting all the time, some even fight alone. Themselves against the world. I wish I could be like that. Being independent and doing whatever I want, whenever I want!

And finally, Last but definitely not least!

Gloria currus

Gloria currus is the planet where the racing is held. Where people come from every planet to come together and race!

They create or buy the best ˈsībərˌpəNGk type of cars they can afford.

Then they raced, technically to the death. Cause its so fucking dangerous i heard only one tenth of people that first start the game Survive till the end, sometimes only one twelfth survive.

Man, I wish I could be in the games.

But my parents won't let me

Speaking of my parents, where are they?

I start pacing round the frozen kingdom trying to find my mom, and after 10 minutes of aimless running, I found them. It looked like they were having an important meeting, so I tried to silently close the doors, but the doors were old and creaky and it sounded like. Crreeeeeekkk, and that how i got their attention.

I honestly thought I was gonna die.

"Nick, Darling"

My mom says,

"Would you do me a favor and come join our meeting please."

"J-join your meeting?!"

"That would b-be an honor."

I swiftly took a seat and realized I was sitting next to commander boli, the person in charge of our army, and healer jike, jike normally took care of most of the sick people so Hospitium wouldn't have too much trouble. As awesome as i t was, sitting next to two of the most important people in our kingdom, I wonder what was so important about why we were here.

"You all know the reason I ask you to come."

The room was silent but they node in agreement

"The Crystal Warp Pad is working once more."

"What?!?"

"How"

"It was destroyed!"

"We Destroyed It!"

I probably should have listened to what everyone else was saying because I said.

"This is Great news!"

The room went silent but i didn't care

"This means we can visit other planets and do other things and-and!"

"We must destroy the warp pad again."

Jike says.

"Yes"

The commander repeats

"We will destroy it tomorrow at dawn."

"What Why!?!"

My mom cuts in..

"Because, we don't need other planets' help, we don't need to visit other planets, and we certainly don't need people Dying In The Races!"

"I-I"

"Every Week The Racing Course Changes!"

"It's Never The Same! Anyway A Different Them Or Different Obstacles, I'm Not Letting Any More Of Our People DIE."

"But mom..."

"Nick You Are Forbidden To Even Step F00T In The Building Where They Keep The Warp Pad!"

"W-What?!?"

"You Will Have Two Guards By Your Side At All Times!"

"B-But-"

"And You Will Never EVER, Race In The Games..."

"Are We Clear?"

"But M0M"

"ARE WE CLEAR!"

"Crystal..."

"That's what i like to hear,"

"Just remember Nicky, This is for your own goo-"

"Nicky?!"

I storm out of the room, and don't bother looking back.

"Fucking Games"

"GodDamn Warp Pad"

I don't even make it to the kitchen before my two 'pErS0nAl guards'

Escorted me back to my room.

At Least I know one thing from the nightmare meeting, they are gonna destroy the warp pad at dawn, therefore I just gotta escape before dawn! I run to my door and try to open it, but it doesn't work. They Locked It!

"Hey, Let Me Out!"

"I'm sorry prince Nick."

"But the queen's orders-"

The guard didn't have any time to finish his sentence before a loud thud could be heard behind my door. It kinda sounded like metal hitting metal, suddenly the door handle turns and, Jayson!

My best Friend Jason grabs my hand and says,

"let's go to Gloria currus, and Win the race"

Jayson has always wanted to go to Gloria currus, and win the race more than me. He always reaches for the stars, I admire that about him. We started running out of the castle, sprinting through the empty rooms so we wouldn't be caught, cause it kinda looks like Jay is trying to capture me. We escape the castle just to find out. It's already daybreak. The sun has always been my friend's icy apocalypse, but right now. It's my enemy.

Me and Jay get to the collapsed building. Half building, half snow, full ruins. The building is covered in frozen vines, snow, and crystals. And in the center, is the warp pad. Shining and glowing.

"Oh my god... It's real"

Jays says in disbelief.

"It looks better in real life than books, aye"

"Hahah, Yeah."

"Drop. Your. Weapon."

I stutter, cause that voice wasn't mine or jays. It was Commander Boli.

"W-What..."

"Nick."

My mother appears from the shadows holding a giant axe.

"What are you doing here sweetheart?"

"I-I.."

I couldn't say anything, ive never seen y mom look like this, she looks Fucking CRAZY, or insane.

"Nicky, you wouldn't want anyone to get hurt now would you?"

She coos.

"W-What Do You Mean?"

Out of nowhere a knight falls from the ceiling and stabs Jay.

"JAY!"

Blood splatters across the walls of the rustic building and starts to flow on the ground. Jay whales in agony and pain, His blood curdling scream could be heard across the entire planet.

"Now Nick, if you and your little, 'Friend' leave and head back to the palace, I will let him live."

"What Is WRONG With You!?!"

"Is That Any Way To Talk To Your Mother"

"My M0ther Isn't A M0nster!!!"

"..."

"Kill Him."

The knight standing beside Jay lifts his sword

"NO!!!"

......

"Go Win Nick, Go Win For Me-"

Those were his last words.

And i wasn't going to give up without a fucking fight.

I ran towards The warp pad, as my mother swung her giant axe about to smash it. I leaped in front of her, and sat in her way.

"Nick What Are You Doing!?!"

She Croaks.

"I'm fulfilling my Best Friends Dream, You MOTHERFUCKER!!!"

"Ianuae Magicae"

"NICK----"

The warp pad starts glowing, my mother swings her giant axe towards me, but it was too late. The second after I get teleported she destroys the Warp pad.

"No My BABY!"

"I'm So Sorry..."

"I just wanted to protect you, now I'll never see you again."

I've never been teleported before, but I didn't imagine it to feel so strange.

It was like i was in a tube, gliding peacefully through space, man i wish Jay was here to see this. Then I started picking up, speeding through the tube, until I eventually stopped. I opened my eyes and realized I was on the worst planet possible.

Planet Proelium

1955 Words

I hope all you lovely readers enjoy this book!!!

oh, and if you desire i would highly appreciate if followed!

it would really make my day

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151 1 5
When you don't know the world anymore, it feels as if the world doesn't know you.
648 170 33
Think about it. What if everything WAS different? What would happen? How would you change? How would the people around you change? If you think about...
Summer 2 By terra

Fanfiction

9.5K 385 25
Hiccup, Astrid, Snotlout, Heather, Ruffnut, Jack, Elsa, Fishlegs, Merida and Tuffnut went camping in a strange forest that will be a prelude to adven...
4.4K 215 6
On a cold winter night in the mountains of Virginia Frank and Earl make one of the greatest discoveries in the history of science. They capture Bigf...