✨Bakugou x Black reader ✨

By Chantel_Nii

I'll explain more inside so come on in sis ✨❤️ More

Introdution!
A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 21

693 26 78
By Chantel_Nii

Enjoy!
.
.
.

"It's....dark"

"I can't move"

"What's that noise?"

"Someone's....crying?"

"Y/n?......is that you?"

"What's this sudden warmth?"

"That light"

Bakugou opens his eyes slowly to see Y/n kissing him. "nnnh" he groaned softly. Y/n halts at the sound, then she lifts herself up slowly. Bakugou stares up at her with half lidded eyes, and Y/n looks back at him with a shock look on her face.

Y/n look around nervously, and starts to stammer her words. "I.....I have to......I-I....have.....I have to go" Bakugou was too weak to speak out as he just let her quickly exit the room.

Few Mins Later...

"Kacchan!"

Bakugou groans as he sees Deku and Todoroki walking into the nursing room.

"Are you okay!?" Deku asked. "I'll be fine if you're not so damn noisy you damn nerd!!" Bakugou growled. "I-I'm sorry!" Deku said nervously. "I'm glad you're alright... " Todoroki said as he walks to Bakugou's bedside. Bakugou gives Todoroki the mean mug.

"Of course I am dumbass!!" Bakugou tries to yell but his voice was a bit hoarse. "Easy there Bakugou, you don't want to strain yourself" Todoroki said. Bakugou let out a 'Tch' under his breath. "Don't tell me what to do Icy Hot" Deku stood besides Todoroki and looks down.

"I'm still bummed out about what happened. And since you gotten hurt in the process I—" "I don't need this from you, the reason I'm even here because that stupid masked man pulled one out on us!" Bakugou growled as he cut off Deku. "And for that, I want to thank you....for saving Y/n. If anything would've happened to her, I don't know what I'll do" Todoroki said lowly. Bakugou turns his head away.

"Whatever..." Bakugou whispered.

"Also, we'll like to inform you that me, Todoroki and Y/n haven't been to class since this all happened." Deku said. Bakugou looks over with a confused look on his face. "Mr Aizawa suspended us until further notice" Todoroki clarified. "We knew this'll happen." Bakugou said under his breath. "All we can do now....is just face the consequences" Deku said as he look away in shame.

The boys said nothing else and just remain quiet until they heard a knock then the door open.

"Bakubro!"

Bakugou looks over to see Kirishima and the rest of his squad walking in. Kirishima hurries and rushes to his side and the others did the same.

"Bakubro, you're finally awake!" Kirishima said, feeling relieved. "Are you alright?" Mina asked. "We were all worried sick man!" Denki said while panicking. Bakugou let out a low frustrated growl.

"I'm fine alright? Just quit talking all at once, dumbasses!" Bakugou said as he gets irritated. "We're just....happy to see you finally up" Kirishima smiled lightly. Mina looks over at Deku and Todoroki while they're watching the whole thing.

"What about you guys?"

"We're fine, especially since bakugou is up now" Todoroki replied. "Are you guys really suspended?" Denki asked. Deku nods. "Yeah, Mr Aizawa said he's going to have a word with us whenever Kacchan gets better" Kirishima let out a sigh. "Well, I hope it's not too bad." Bakugou closes his eyes.

"So be it" Bakugou thought.

Couple Days Later...

The recovery girl walks in with her pen and board "Seems like you're well enough to go, your tests came out pretty good" Bakugou quickly took off his nasal cannula and sits up. "Finally! I'm sick of this pla—Ngh!" Bakugou begins before hurting himself from getting up too fast.

"That doesn't mean to strain yourself, also you're not cut ties with me yet either" Recovery girl said. Bakugou grits his teeth. "What the hell does that suppose to mean?!" The recovery girl sits at her desk and turns her chair towards him.

"That means you'll be coming here 3 times a week for your physical therapy" recovery girl explained. "P-physical thera— I DONT NEED THAT!!" Bakugou exclaimed. "Of course you do and you're not allowed to train either until you complete them as well." Recovery girl shrugged.

"HUH?!" Bakugou growled loudly.

"Hey what's with all the yelling?"

Bakugou looks over to see his squad entering the room including Y/n. Recovery girl hops out of her chair. "Oh look, your friends came in just in time to pick you up I see~!" Kirishima grins. "Yep!" Bakugou gets out of bed and change into some clothes in the bathroom before heading out with the squad.

The Dorms
The bakusquad decided to hang out at the living room of the dormitory. Mina, Denki & kirishima having a debate on what movie they should watch for tonight while Y/n & Bakugou is sitting on the couch. "You know we can't really be out here?" Y/n warned. "You think I care?" Bakugou said as he looks at her in the corner of his eye. Y/n said nothing as she continues to just look at him.

"I still can't believe....I kissed Kacchan! out of all people it have to be fucking Kacchan!! What, what the hell was I thinking?! What is he going to say?.....he's not acting different with me.....maybe he haven't noticed. Shit, I hope not!" She thought.

"Oi, why are you staring at me? You got a problem or something?" Bakugou said as he mean mugs at her. Y/n mugs him back. "Even though you're hurt, you still talking shit?" "This ain't nothing!" Bakugou growled. Y/n's face suddenly frowns, she knows that's not true. Just by the look on his face she can tell he's hurting pretty bad.

"Right" Y/n whispered. Bakugou looks at her for a min before opening his mouth to speak.

"Action movie it is!" Kirishima shouted as he cut Bakugou unintentionally. "Alright! I'll go get the snacks!" Mina cheered as she rushes to the kitchen. Kirishima looks back over at Y/n & Bakugou.

"Are you good with this?" Kirishima asked. "Of course, it's action shitty hair" Bakugou rolled his eyes. "Heh, right" Kirishima smirks then looks over at Y/n, she's looking away with a sad look on her face.

"Y/n, are you alright?" Kirishima said with concern. Y/n looks up at kirishima and smiles a little. "Of course" kirishima tilts his head. "Oh....alright then" Denki hops over the couch from behind and lands next to Y/n then put his arm around her. "Ready?" Y/n flinched at Denki's sudden action.

"The fuck?" Bakugou mouths. (Basically speaking in silence 🤣)

"You're going to love this~!" Denki winked. Y/n eyes widened slightly then she looks at him with a blink stare. "Chileeee" Y/n thought. "Oh c'mon!!" Mina shouted as she storms in with her arms full with snacks. "I wanted to sit next to Y/n!" Mina whines.

"Too slo-" Denki begins "you can most definitely sit next to me bae, Denki move!" Y/n said as she forces Denki to scoot over, cutting him off in the process. "Hey!!" Denki exclaimed. "Awwww, thank you~!" Mina hums as she sits next to Y/n.

"That's totally not fair!" Denki whines. Kirishima laughed then Bakugou make a 'Tch' sound "You really think she'll actually go with a dunce face idiot like you?" Denki rubs his forehead in frustration. "Why do you have to be so mean?!" Bakugou sticks up his middle finger.

"Alright, alright guys I'm starting the movie" Kirishima announces before sitting at the end of the couch, next to Bakugou. Mina starts to pass snacks to everyone as the movie finally starts.

...

Moments went by and the Bakusquad watching half way through the movie. However, Y/n was barely watching the movie as she'll keep sneaking glances at Bakugou whenever he'll slightly twitch in pain. Y/n couldn't help but to let her sadness overwhelm her. If only she was faster, she wouldn't need people to make sacrifices for her.

Bakugou suddenly groans in pain, but loud enough only for Y/n to hear. Y/n looks at him and quickly held onto his hand unintentionally. Bakugou grits his teeth as he tries to bare the pain then looks at Y/n in the corner of his eye. "Are you okay, Kacchan?" Y/n whispered. Y/n looks at their intertwine hands, she could feel him shaking.

"This is all my fault" Y/n thought. Her lips starts to tremble as her emotions were at the peak of breaking. Y/n let go of Bakugou's hand and stood up. "I have to go" everyone looks up at her. "What? But the movie almost over" Kirishima said. "Yeah" Mina and Denki agreed. "I'm sorry guys I just.....feel a bit tired that's all" Y/n said lowly. Before any of the squad could say anything Y/n walks away and went to her dorm room for the night.

Next Day

Y/n is laying in her bed most of the morning while listening to music in low volume to calm the mood (A/n: what's your favorite song/music? ❤️) the cool air from the ceiling fan helps as well, especially since the season is getting close to summer.

Y/n reaches over to her bedside and grabs her phone, she had good amount of messages from Bakusquad. "Now they're worried" Y/n sighed. She puts her phone down and stares at the ceiling.

Knock, Knock

Y/n looks over at the door and sigh. "I really don't want to talk to anybody" she mumbled. "Maybe if I just sit here, they'll go away"

Knock, Knock

"Shit" Y/n cursed as she gets out of the bed. She walks up to the door and sigh. "Who is it?" Y/n asked. "Bakugou, now open the door!" Y/n froze at his response. "Out of all people?!" Y/n thought.

Y/n opens the door to see Bakugou with a irritated look on his face. (A/n: not surprising 🥴)

"Uh sup Kacchan? What are you-" Y/n begins.

"Are you going to let me in or not?!" Bakugou growls lowly as he cut Y/n off.

(A/n: okay but why do I imagine him looking like this? Lmaaoooooo 😭😭😭)

Y/n smacks her lips in response and let Bakugou into her dorm. As Bakugou walks in he stood still for min then turns around to look at Y/n. "What the hell was that last night?" Bakugou asked. "This what you came over here for?" Y/n rolls her eyes. "Just answer the question" Bakugou growled. Y/n looks away. "How can I sit around and watch movies knowing that you're in that condition?" Y/n said lowly. Bakugou doesn't respond, yet he kept quiet and continues to listen.

"Every time I look at you, Kacchan I feel bad! I regret not being strong enough. If I didn't have such limits to my quirk, you wouldn't have to sacrifice yourself for me!" Y/n confessed. "I'm fine, I don't need you to worry about me" Bakugou said. "Your face says otherwise, I know you're in a lot of pain" Y/n protest. Bakugou closes his eyes. "We're heroes, heroes have to deal with all sorts of things. Especially with your situation." Bakugou added.

"You don't understand" Y/n said lowly. Bakugou looks at Y/n, continue to listen to her. "I told the masked man I wouldn't let him hurt anybody else that was important to me, so when he hurt you I just....snapped" Y/n said as she whispered her last sentence. "Tch! Like the time that you kissed me the other day?!" Bakugou said with a slight mean mug.

Y/n looks at him in shock. Her heart starts to beat fast as she knew this topic was indeed possible to be brought up. However, this is the moment to let everything out.

"I kissed you because I was scared" Y/n confessed. "Scared?" Bakugou repeated. "When you got hit by that attack, when I held you in my arms as you fell limped I panicked! Everything just went blank, and when you wasn't waking up for days....I just....I was so worried!" Y/n explained as she looks down. Bakugou then starts to walk towards her.

"I just lost my mom, I didn't want to lose you too! All I could think of then was for you to just wake up—" Y/n continues until she gets cut off when Bakugou suddenly grabs her and pulls her into a kiss unexpectedly.

Y/n gasps into the kiss. She could hear Bakugou's breathing starts to shake from his hidden pint up emotions. Bakugou slowly breaks the kiss but only parted a bit.

"K-Kacchan—" Y/n sighed but Bakugou leans in for another kiss cutting Y/n in the process.

The kiss gotten deeper this time which made Y/n caught off guard. Y/n stumbled back a little bit but Bakugou wraps one of his arms around her waist and pull her up against him firmly.

Y/n gasped into the kiss once again, but that gives Bakugou the chance to slip his tongue into her mouth.

"n-nnn~?!" Y/n let out a muffled moan. Bakugou growls lowly in response while he swirls his tongue against Y/n's in a very....erotic way. Y/n clenches onto Bakugou's shirt as her mind slowly starting to go blank but then her mind snaps back into reality once Bakugou pulls away, ending the heated kiss.

They both stared at each other with their half lidded eyes as they're trying to catch their breaths. Y/n opens her mouth to say something but couldn't. It was like Bakugou took all her thoughts out with a kiss.

"What?! D-Don't look at me like that damnit!!" Bakugou growled. Y/n was speechless, she continues to stare at Bakugou in complete shock. "You kissed me because you was worried right?! Well I kiss you because I wanted you to know that I'm going to become the number one hero, so I'm not dying any time soon!! You got that chipmunk?!" Bakugou said as he looks at her furiously.

"....y-yeah" Y/n said, finally responding. Bakugou let go of her and storms off to the door. As he put his hand on the door knob he turns his head and looks at her. Y/n eyes went wide as Bakugou give her a flustered glare.

"Dumbass, don't ever freak out about me like that again!" Bakugou said calmly before exiting out of her room.

This is the end of Chapter 21 🥵

Chileeeeee I don't even know what to say 😅

The chapter is pretty slow but the ENDING THOOOOOUGH! SHEEEESSHHH!

I wanted to make it up to you Queens just because y'all was waiting on me with my busy ass 😫

But I hope you at least enjoyed this chapter just a little bit🥺
                              👉🏾👈🏾

I'll keep you posted on my page for future updates!

Until then

Stay Beautiful 👑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 6.6K 35
𝐟𝐮𝐠𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 - 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 ✔︎ 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘰 𝘒𝘢𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘪 𝘉𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘨𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘥�...
13.4K 212 15
For MATURE and BLACK audiences. I don't own no characters, artwork, or nothing like that. Thank you.
162K 7.2K 21
𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 - 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 ✔︎ 𝘺/𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘒𝘢𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘧...
8.7K 222 11
˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺˖ 𝙺𝚊𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚒 𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚘 ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝙾𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚜 Cʀᴏss-ᴘᴏsᴛᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀ Mɪɢʜᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴ sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇs ꜰ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺˖