The New Kid (Sasuke x shy/inn...

By roinetiesexele

There's a new kid in town and his name is Sasuke Uchiha. He has a bad reputation at past schools and is force... More

AU DESCRIPTION, ETC
Another A/N
HE'S AN UCHIHA!?
SO YOU'RE AN UCHIHA, HUH?
ONE WORD: SLEEPOVER (PT. 1)
ONE WORD: SLEEPOVER (PT. 2)
NOT A CHAPTER
LET THE "GAMES" BEGIN
NOT A CHAPTER! PLS READ!
NOT A CHAPTER (GOMEN)
LEARNING MORE AND GETTING GRADES
KISS, KISS, AND MORE KISSES!
AUTHOR'S NOTE
IT'S A F***ING AUTHOR'S NOTE!!
TIME TO SWITCH THINGS UP!
Author's Note

OUR PROJECT IS....WHAT!?

763 23 6
By roinetiesexele

Naruto's POV

I really want to get to know my new partner, but he gets a lot of attention and I don't like that. However, everyone is gonna be busy with this project, so I should be fine. I wonder what our project is anyway. I'm the only one allowed to open it, but I don't wanna open it unless Sasuke is with me.

I don't know what to do. Well, that stinks. "Mr. Uzumaki, please pay attention." I looked up to see my teacher calling my name. "Yes, s-sorry." I looked down at my notebook and noticed I had made a small drawing of Sasuke. (Picture it as one of those mini chibi's that you'd see at the corner of a paper)

I hadn't even realized that happen, yet, it confuses me as to why I did draw him. Maybe it's best if I just wait until tomorrow to see what it is.

*time skip brought by the fact that I really wanna tell you guys what the project is*

Sasuke's POV

I decided to walk to school today, little did I know that it would be far from walking. So, to sum it up, I am currently running from a crowd of girls, pressure, paparazzi, and people who just want my autograph. I may be a but of a musician. A few songs and the next thing I know, I become the center of attention!

Maybe that Uzumaki kid can make this day more interesting. Please say yes! Wait, the school! I can see it! I run faster than I was before, I pulled out my wallet and pick out a couple $100 bills. I toss the behind me, thankfully, the crowd stops to grab the money I tossed.

I make it school, completely winded. Maybe....I sh...should t..take...Itachi's offer for a ride more often. "Hey man- woah! You look like you just ran from another crowd of fangirls! You alright?" I look up from my bent over position to see Kiba smiling at me with a hint a sorry in his question. "Correction...I..phew..give me a sec." I try to catch my breath, Kiba hands me a water bottle and I drink the whole thing.

"Hey! I was save that for Mr. A's class!" Kiba gives me an exasperated look with 'tears' falling down his face. "I...haah...I don't care, it's just a water. It saved my life and I took its, win win if ya ask me." I give him the now empty bottle and use him as a prop for me to lean against as I'm still exhausted from all the running. I swear, I could've won a marathon at that speed. "Hey, looks who's coming over. By the way, you still didn't tell me what you were running from."

I looked up to see that Uzumaki kid coming towards me, however, his friends were pushing him towards me. "Let's see...a crowd of girls, paparazzi, pressure, and people who wanted my autograph." I get off of Kiba and try to stand with falling from exhaustion. "Well, thanks to them, you owe me a water!" I quickly pull out me wallet and pull out another $100 dollar bill. Is my wallet only filled with these? I looked inside my wallet to discover that, yes. It is ONLY filled with $100 dollar bills.

I give the one I pulled out to Kiba and he gives me the most surprised and utter shocked look I've ever seen. "What the fuck!? I was expecting a damn quarter, not $100! Damn!" I put my wallet back and look at him with my arms crossed. "That's all my wallet is filled with, so deal with it."

"Umm.... H-Hi." I look in front of me to see the blonde I met yesterday. "Hey, Uzumaki, right?" I point at him with my arms slightly uncrossed. "Y-Yeah, Naruto U-Uzumaki. I, um....w-wanted to t-tell, um, ask you about...uuhh..." His friends face palmed behind him and sigh. Do they share a braincell or what? Hinata, I think her name is, looks at me with the 'please humor his' look.

"He wants to find out what your project is, but didn't want to do it unless you were there, too." Sai, I think, said with a monotone voice and an unreadable expression. If he wanted to do that, why not without the other two pushing him all the way here? "Well, how about at lunch? I don't if we have any classes together, so this is kinda the best option." I pet his head and smile at him, then start walking away. "Kiba! We don't wanna be late, people might think that Kakashi-Sensei is actually on time!"

Kiba says bye and catches up to me. "What was with that?" I looked at him confused. "What are you talking about?" He looked at me like I was stupid, which sorta pissed me off.

"You pet Naruto's head like you two are going out or something. So, why'd ya do it?" I didn't even mean to, it just kinda happened. Like, I don't know, I felt like he needed it. I think I was gonna hug him or something, but wound up doing that. I continued to think about why I pet him until we reached Kakashi-Sensei's class.

*time skip to lunch*

Still Sasuke's POV

I sat with my friends, looking at the cafeteria entrance. Where are they? If you didn't guess, I'm waiting for Naruto and his friends to walk in. Well, Shikamaru, or Maru as well like to call him now, says he pretty good friends with Hinata. Maybe I could text him. I think about my options for a while longer. Either A: wait for them to walk in here, or B: text Maru and ask him where they could be.

I sigh and pull out my phone. "You gonna call someone?" I look to my right to see Ino looking at me with the 'oh you gotta date don't ya?' look on her face. I smirk, and idea coming into my head. "Yeah, I'm gonna text Sakura. Unless, YOU wanna text her. Maybe tell her you have a crush on-" Ino quickly covers my mouth, looking around to see if anyone heard what I said.

"Okay, you win. I won't bother you about who you're texting, got it?" She whispers to me, irritating in her voice, along with worry, and embarrassment. "Got it!" I smile at her, happy with my small victory. I go to my contacts and look for Shikamaru's name, but couldn't find it. Maybe I changed it to his nickname? I look for his nickname and find it, clicking it and going to our messages.

*on his phone*
(He'll be on the right and Shikamaru on the left)

Maru🤔🙄😒

Yo, Maru

What??

Ur friends with Hinata, Sai, and Naru, right??🤔

Ya👍

Could u tell me where they're eating lunch today?🥺

😑

Plz!😫

...

🥺

Fine!

Hell yeah bitches!

😒

Okay okay, continue

They said they'd be eating my the sakura tree in the courtyard today

👌

Troublesome

Yeah yeah you too
Bye

Later✌

*back in reality*

Naruto's POV

"I don't see why you want to even see him! He seems like a bad influence." I looked at Hinata, her arms crossed, giving her a stern look saying that she wouldn't and couldn't change my mind about it. She sighed in defeat, arms slightly loosening. "He's nice and he didn't have any attention on him earlier, so its fine as long as he doesn't have or bring a lot of people with him that may cause all the attention to go towards me.

I shivered thinking about how it would be like if he brought a group of people with him, then having all the attention put onto me. That's way too scary! I shook my head, trying to ride the thought of that happening. "Speak of the devil, here he is. And he just so happens to have no one with him, you got lucky Naruto." I turned around after hearing Sai's statement to see Sasuke walking to the table we're sitting at.

Out of habit, I started getting nervous. I don't really talk to other people besides Hinata and Sai unless I have to. So, because I keep my talking to a small, very small, group of people, I tend to get nervous talking to other people that aren't in my small friend group. Actually, there is someone that I managed to talk to without Hinata or Sai being with me.

His name is Shikamaru Nara, but I like to call him Ruru. Its pretty much the last two layers in his name, but said twice. "So, you wanted to talk about our project? Mind if I sit with you guys?" Hinata gave him a death glare and Sai just sat there, studying his movement to see if he really came here only to talk about our project. "I asked where you guys were sitting to Shikamaru and he told me you were sitting here. So, that's how I found out before you go and started interrogating me or something.

While Sai, Hinata, and Sasuke were having a staring competition, I pulled out the paper container the topic of our project. "Uh, here." I hand it Sasuke, but he doesn't take it. I look at him, confused as to why he won't take it from me. "Only you can open it. I'm not allowed to, remember?" Right! I completely forgot about that! "R-Right, then, I-I guess I'll just o-open it t-then."

I open up the paper and read it. When I do, my eyes widen, my heart drops to the bottom of my stomach, and my blood runs cold. "Is something wrong?" I hang the paper to Sasuke, not answering his question, nor looking away from my tray of food.

Sasuke's POV

He gave me the paper and ignored my question. Is the project really that bad? I mean, seriously! He looks pale for fucks sake! I looked at the paper and read it. My eyes widened and I realized why he has the current expression on his face. There, in printed, bold letters, is what our project is about.

Names: Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto Uzumaki

Assignment: Partner Project

Teachers: Kakashi Hatake, [insert name]

Assignment assigner: Kakashi Hatake

Your project is to get to know each other! This will last 2 months as soon as you go one or the others house for the weekend. The first day of those two months will start the Monday after your sleepover at one of the others house. After the 2 months is over, you will be asked to share 5-10 things about each other that you both learned or discovered while spending rime together.

-Kakashi-Sensei

Have fun!

Our project is..............WHAT!? I just stared at the paper, now looking the same as the shy and innocent blonde sitting next to me. I might just go on a killing spree. Well, actually I'm just gonna kill Kakashi-Sensei. "Are you two alright? You look like you just watched someone murder your newborn puppy or something." I look up to see the source of the question and see Sai and Hinata looking at me and Naruto with worried expressions on their faces.

I looked at Naruto and he looks at me, both of us taking a deep breath and giving each other the same look. The thoughts that go through my head stopped, leaving only one remaining: What the fuck are we gonna do?

The look on Naruto's face said, 'HELP ME! I DON'T WANNA DO THIS!' In all honesty, neither did I. I mean, we don't know each other, let alone where each other live. And Kakashi-Sensei is just gonna put us together and give us a project that involves us learning about each other. Then, the next thing I hear from Hinata actually makes me want to do this project.

"Sai, do you think we have to worry about his trauma?"

______________________________________

So~, how was it? Did you like? Well, I don't know exactly how to make a cliffhanger, so tell me how mad you are at me in the comments if you want to! Don't, like, cuss me out though, I have no self esteem left thanks to my family. So, please don't actually, like, idk, get mad mad, ok? Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter! Baibai!

2096

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

609K 13.7K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 45.9K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
297K 27.7K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
476K 17.1K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...