THE UNDERWORLD KING|| Jk (CHA...

By author_ggukie01

REVENGE that can never forget. He leave his job, and HE born. Only to take revenge. One day the king died... More

part 2.
part 3.
part 4.
part 5.
part 6.
part 7.
part 8.
part 9.
part 10.
part 11.
part 12
part 13.
part 14.
part 15.
part 16.
part 17.
author note
part 18.
author ggukie note.
part 19.
part 20.
part 21.
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฆ‹NEW BOOKS AND STARTING DAY ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ“
THE END.

part 1.

1.2K 36 1
By author_ggukie01

Y/n, jungkook other some people's now in jungkook house. Jungkook son born " jeon jongsan". Y/n and jungkook is happy now. They are all celebrating jongsan birth.

[Four years later].

Jongsan is now laying between jungkook and y/n, in bed. He is playing with his toys. Then jungkook said something.

Jk: honey.
Y/n: yes?
Jk: don't you thing he fool me.
Y/n: who.
Jk: that minister.
Y/n: what he did.
Jk: mhm .......

Jungkook turned his head towards y/n, and looked at her.

Jk: I was thinking everyone is cheating on me.
Y/n: why are you thinking like that.
Jk: a month ago Minho died, and that was a murder.
Y/n: so.
Jk: so, mhm....I felt that mr.choi planned it all. Mhm....baby can I again do Mafia.......

Before he could say anything, y/n covered his mouth with her hand.

Y/n: please don't say that, forgot your old job. Now you're a CEO.
Jk: but something will happen to you two, you know that I already have so many enemies.
Y/n: don't worry, we have a son. He will protect us.
Jk: that is one and only proud. I know one day he will protect us.

[Some years later].

Jongsan is now 8 y/o. Jungkook and jongsan walking on the park, in night.

Jk: San come here.

Jungkook said while sitting on a bench. Jongsan looked at jungkook and smiled at him. He come towards jungkook and sit beside him.

Jn: what is it dad.
Jk: do you know something?
Jn: what!?

✨[ To be continued]✨

^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

914K 21K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
387K 13.8K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
850 103 22
A girl and a boy's first meeting is the most memorable moment in their life. Rain and Taehyung had a first meet too. Their meeting was a memory...and...
193K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...