Roomates to Soulmates : ft Mi...

Bởi Amayra2308

Hiii Guys! This is the first time I am attempting to write a FF on my fav couple: Mishbir. please do suppor... Xem Thêm

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1: The first meet
Chapter :2 - Friendships
Chapter 3: The Fresher's party
Chapter 4: Danger
Chapter 5: Saviour
Chapter 6: Mishti s decision
Chapter 7:Kuch toh hua ha (Part 1)
Chapter 8: Kuch toh hua hai (part 2)
Chapter 9: The college festival
Chapter 10: Too close yet too far
Chapter 11: The Prom Night
Chapter 12: The swimming competition
Author s note
Chapter 13: The treasure hunt
Chapter 14: I love you Mishti
Chapter 15: Abir s past (part 1)
Chapter 16: Abir's past (part 2)
Chapter 17: Back to Rajkot
Chapter 18: An unexpected visitor
Chapter 19: Some Closeness
Chapter 20: Hide and Seek
Chapter 21: The feeling of love
Chapter 22: The first kiss
Chapter 24: Trouble for Mishbir
Chapter 25: Mishti is stressed
Chapter 26: Letting go of the past
Chapter 27: Broken Souls
Chapter 28: A step closer
Chapter 29: Shock
Chapter 30: Reaching out
Chapter 31: The reunion
Chapter 32: The aftermath
Chapter 33: The Mishbir Engagement Part 1
Chapter 34: The Mishbir Engagement Part 2
Chapter 35: The night of love
Chapter 36: The announcement
Chp 37: The party
Chp 38: Dreams

Chapter 23: Exam time

647 107 52
Bởi Amayra2308

Hii dearies! Hope you are doing well.
This chapter will be about exams, like how  to deal with exam pressure. I think you all will relate to it. Do tell me what you all do during exam time to manage the stress and anxiety.

Happy reading 💕

Mishti s room:
Mishti was still in her own world. She looked at herself in the mirror.
Glittering eyes, blush on her cheeks, red hue spread on her face. She touched her lips, where Abir kissed her. Her first kiss.
M: he kissed me.. oh my God! My first ever kiss.. aaeeee.. she face palmed and again blushed.

Mishti was feeling goosebumps on her body, just by thinking of the kiss that happened few minutes ago. She spoke to her badi maa and slept hugging her pillow.

Abir was also in the same state. He was feeling contended and complete. Still her soft feather like lips were giving him a tingling feeling.
A: Mishti yar.  Meri angry chorni . Yar kya kiya tumne! Oh.. mera  bichara dil..
He slept dreamily.

Next morning:
Mishti woke up with the sound of the alarm. She had kept the alarm as she did not want to get late.
She rubbed her eyes, stretched her hands and smiled. Suddenly she remembered the kiss and automatically her face flushed.

She finished her routine and went to prepare breakfast. Then she saw that it was already late and Abir was still sleeping.
She went to his room. He was sleeping like a baby, a pillow pressed to his chest.
M: utho Abir.. chalo.. late ho raha ha..
A(sleepy tone) sone do na..
M: nahi.. utho.. phir class ke liye late hoga..

A: umm.. muje sona ha..
Mishti rolled her eyes and sat next to him.
M: Abir utho na.. please..
A: hmmm.. nahi.. tum jao..
M:(irritated) theek ha.. tum sote raho.. main chali..

Suddenly he pulled Mishti and she fell on him. Her hair fell on his face and he sneezed, making Mishti giggle.
Abir locked his hands on her waist and pulled her closer.
Mishti was stunned by the close proximity and their position. It was still new for them, but Abir was a die hard romantic and Mishti had already witnessed this side of him.

A: yeh kya ha angry chorni.. muje sone bhi nahi diya.. aisa atyachar karta ha koi ?
M: haa main karti hoo.. na apne boyfriend pe..
A: acchaa.. is baat ka badla liya jayega..
He pulled her more closer, their faces were close and lips just inches apart.

Mishti s breath was stuck in her throat. She was breathing heavily and she was losing herself in Abir s touch and gaze.
As Abir was about to kiss her, his phone rang, startling them.
Mishti quickly got up and fixed her hair, and blushed how her held her by the waist.

Abir literally cursed the person who was calling him and disturbing his romantic moment.
It was Kuhu.
Ku: good morning broooo..
She screamed from the other end of the phone.
A: what s so good in this morning ?
Mishti giggled and Abir gave her a stare.

Abir spoke to Kuhu and Mishti took out his clothes from the closet , watch and wallet.
Mishti then moved to the kitchen to cook breakfast. Abir s untimely romance had already distracted her. Her mind, body and soul were occupied by him and his little gestures

Abir came after a shower and saw his things ready on the bed. He smiled and quickly got ready. Mishti was waiting for him for breakfast.
M: tum aa rahe hoo ya main jao ?
A: Aaray aa raha ho.. kaise impatient girlfriend ha meri..
M: oh oh Abir.. aaj na..

Before she could complete he appeared before her, posing like Shahrukh Khan.
Mishti could  not help but smiled and went up to him and gave a small peck on his cheeks.
A:(dramatically) yeh kya hua.. kaise hua..
M: aay shut up!
They settled on the table.
A:(opening his mouth) aaaa
M: ?
A: tum khilao ..

Mishti smiled and fed him while he reciprocated.
After breakfast, they quickly got ready and left for their classes.
Mishti knocked on Kartik and Naira s apartment.
N: good morning Mish, Abir
K: good morning love birds
Mishbir: good morning

They all left for their classes. Today onwards, the professor was taking important classes from the exam point of view. So the students paid extra attention. Abir was also attentive, but he flirted and annoyed Mishti.

After the class was over, the professor gave the schedule of the exams. Mishti was tensed for the exams and it was visible from her face.
After that they gathered in the canteen.

Rajkot:
Lakshman again arrived to meet Meenakshi.
L: mam, vo Naman Agrawal abhi kuch dino phele hi jail se bahar aya. Vo filhal Ahemdabad main ha.
Me: bahot acche, tum usse jald se jald yahan le aao.
L: ok mam... Kaam ho jayega..
He left after collecting his payment.

Meenu was shocked to find Kuhu  standing at the door.
Ku: maa, yeh Naman Agrawal #kaun ha ?
Me: vo mere business ka mamla ha.. tum in sab main mat pado.. bolo kya kaam ha?
Ku: vo muje packing main apki help chahiye.
Meenu nodded and went to help her.
Kuhu had a doubt in her mind, but nevertheless she let it go.

Mumbai:
Mishbir came back to their apartment after a tiring day full of lectures.
Mishti was busy thinking about exams and planning her schedule.
A: angry Chorni, kaha koi ho ? Missing me ? Par main toh yahi hoo..
M: shut up self obsessed rajvansh.. vo main..
A: tum chalo mere saath..
M: kaha ?
A: Aaray chalo.. toh
He dragged her outside.

They had come to Marine drive, a famous spot in Mumbai. Abir had sensed her tension, so to get rid of it, he bought to the sea shore.
A calm place, cool winds and a nice walk with the person you love.

After walking for sometime, Mishbir sat on the surface facing the sea.
A: ab batao kya tension ha?
M: nahi toh...
A: (stern voice) Mishti..
M: vo Abir.. exams.. aa rahi haa.

A: haa toh ?
M: muje har exam ke phele aisa hota ha.. stress aur  panic main kuch nahi kar pati.. pata nahi aisa kyu hota ha...
A: oh oh Mishti, tum aisa karogi toh jo padha ha vo bhi bhool jaogi..
M: haa lekin.. muje kya ho jata ha.. during exam time.. I feel so stressed and iss chakkar main khabhi khabhi khana peena sab upar neeche ho jata ha..

A: don't worry angry Chorni.. main hoo na tumhare saath..
Abir made a note to remove her exam fear and make sure that she does well.
After spending some more time, they came back to their apartment.
After dinner, and making sure that Mishti was asleep, he sneaked into her room.

He was lost in her and her lovely sleeping face and just starred at her...
Suddenly he reminded himself as to he came here to take her badi maa s number from her phone.
He quickly did that and left, not before passing a lovely glance at her and softly kissing her forehead.

Abir s room:
He called badi maa.
A: jai shree Krishna badi maa.. main Abir bol raha hoo..
Bm: hmm bolo..
A: aap mujse naraz ha?
Bm: haa bhi aur nahi bhi..
A: matlab ?
Bm: haa isliye kyuki tum aisa choro jaise aaye aur nahi isliye kyuki main tum dono ke liye bahot khush hoo..

Abir was relieved and smiled.
Bm: waise tum ne  kyu phone kiya ha beta , sab theek ha na?
A: haa.. lekin apki beti..
Bm: hmm.. kya kiya usne ?
A: Aaray badi maa.. aaj hume exam ka schedule mila toh..
Bm: samaj gayi main.. iss ladki ne stress lena chalu kar diya hoga..

A: haa exactly badi maa.. toh kya karu ?
Bm: beta vo bachpan se hi aise he.. exams ka naam sunte.. usse tension ho jati ha..
A: accha toh aap kya karti thi ?
Bm: uske bade papa usse roz subah jog pe le jate the, thoda meditation, yoga aur exercise karate the. 
A: oh accha..
Bm: phir main uske diet ka khayal rakhti thi aur usse stress free rakhne ki try..
A: hmm.. theek ha badi maa main sambhal lungaa..

Bm: lekin apna  bhi dhyan rakhna.. theek ha ?
Abir felt so loved and he felt a mother s care in her voice. He missed this warmth and care.
He wiped some tears and said: ji badi maa..
Bm: kush rehna mere baccho..
Then she hung up.

Abir quickly opened his laptop and prepared a schedule for Mishti, to keep her stress free.
He then slept and decided to talk with Mishti tomorrow.

Next morning:
Mishbir were late for class so they didn't have time to talk. Later in the evening Abir discussed her daily plan and Mishti really liked it. She kissed his cheeks out of excitement.
A: Aaray wah, ab roz plan change karna padega.. toh aise gifts roz milege ..

M: shut up Abir!
Days passed like that and Mishti followed Abir s schedule religiously. It included her excercise, diet and study plan. She was feeling better and the anxiety, stress and mental pressure was little  lesser.

Abir was also focusing on his studies and also paying attention to Mishti. They both helped each other in their weak subjects. This made them more comfortable with each other.
Their relationship began to deepen and they came more close to each other.

Soon it was exam time.
On the day of the exam, Mishti woke up early, did her regular chores and quickly prayed to Kanhaji.
By that time Abir was also ready. She fed him dahi cheeni and then as she was about to go, Abir pulled her hand.

A: aacha suno, all the best.
M: tumhe bhi! We ll rock the exams.
A: ruko toh..
M: kya ha..
Abir kissed her cheeks and she smiled.
A: yeh mera tarika ha wish karne ka..
Mishti also pecked his cheeks in return and then they quickly left for their exam.

Their exams were for two weeks.
Days flew very quickly and the exams were over soon. Mishti was feeling relaxed and decided to do something. She thought of a plan and decided to surprise Abir.

Precap: Trouble for Mishbir.

Hello guys! Keep loving, showering your love, vote, comment and support.

Take care, be happy and stay face.

Lots of love
Amayra💕

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

53.6K 4.6K 27
Peep in...... If you want to read an unique love story of mishbir
80.9K 6.6K 65
Hello guys.. i m a huge fan of mishbir and rheasha .. so this is my first Rhesha story.. hope u all like it This is purely my imagination, no connect...
128K 6.5K 104
HI everyone, this is my first ff. I am new to this but I hope everyone will like my ff. My first ff is kkb fan fiction. It focuses on all generations...
1K 101 8
Hey buddies!!!! Here comes a new story on ur fav couples..... also mine, TaaRey n MishBir I e (Taani + Reyansh) n (Mishti + Abir). Synopsis - this s...