When the Clock Strikes | One...

ะ’ั–ะด HinaHira3

"๐‘‡๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ, ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘๐‘ฆ." ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘–๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘๐‘˜... ะ‘ั–ะปัŒัˆะต

Author's Note
When The Clock Strikes
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 2.1
Chapter 2.2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3.1
Chapter 3.2
Chapter 3.3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 7.5
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Special Chapter : Celine
Chapter 10
Chapter 10.5
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 13.5
Special Chapter : Photographer's POV
Chapter 14
Chapter 14.5
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 16.1
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 19.1
Chapter 19.2
Chapter 19.3
Chapter 20
Last Chapter : The Clock Strikes
Author's Message
Extra Chapter : 5 Years Later

Chapter 16.2

76 4 0
ะ’ั–ะด HinaHira3

[Next morning]

Claire: "AISHA! Wake up"

I was awakened by this girl's loud voice while knocking loudly at my door. When she enters my room

Me: "What the hell Claire, we're still sleeping"

Claire: "You need to .... "

Toru: "Ai??"

I saw Toru was awakened too.

Claire: "Oh sorry, anyways you have a visitor"

Me: "Is that all?"

Claire: "So hurry and I don't want to deal with that sh*t"

Me: "who is the visitor?"

Claire: "the person you hated the most"

Me: "Then why you let him go inside?"

Claire: "He causes a ruckus down there."

Toru: "What's the problem?"

Me: "there's a bug in the house"

Toru: "You need help?" - Hmmm. I think it will work.

[15 mins later]

I go downstairs and just looking at the tip of his hair, it really irritates me. I really want to shoot him to death right now.

Liam: "Celine!"

Me: "What do you want?"

Liam: "Can you join me here first"

Me: "It's my house, go straight to point, why are you here"

Liam: "Celine, let's go on a date today"

Toru where the hell are you?

Toru: "Babe? Good morning" *hugs and kiss me on my cheek*

Liam: "Huh?"

Me: "Oh I forgot, I this my boyfriend, Toru"

Toru: "I think it should be your future husband, btw way man, nice to meet you."

Liam: "Liam..."

Me: "Is there anything you want right now? If nothing then you may go, we still have something to do"

Liam: "Ow, I see, then I'm going... Next time, can you cover your markings properly before  you meet your visitor. See you next time"

Finally, the bug was debugged already oops I mean he finally left.

But wait... markings?? 

I looked at Toru and he immediately looked on the other side while holding his laughs

Me: "TORU!!! WHAT THE HECK DID YOU DO!!!"

Toru immediately runs upstairs after he dodges the pillow I throw at him.

[flashback]

After Claire informs me that there's a bug, I mean I have a visitor, Toru asks me if I need help. After a second of thinking, I agreed to his offer and I instruct him to disturb our conversation by making a ruckus or whatever that can catch our attention.

Toru: "Okay, leave it to me"

Claire leaves us while I'm fixing myself since I just woke up, same with Toru. Before I leave the room.

Toru: "Ai, wait."

He pulls me and kisses me on my lips next is on my neck.

Me: "Toru, I have to go downstairs"

Toru: "Okay my dear, see you later." *grins*

[end of flashback]

I immediately run upstairs to take my revenge on him. YOU IDIOT!!!!

[5 P.M.]

It's technically the first night of their rest day before we go back to our track which is recording and shooting.

Now, we're having a steak and barbeque for dinner and look at this man...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. #Waiting for the dinner to be cooked. HAHAHAHAHA

Ryota: "Ai-chan, can we use the pool?"

Me: "Yeah, sure, you can use it whenever you want"

Ryota: "Ohhhh, Thanks Ai-chan"

Ryota-san immediately go back to them and said the good news.

Jamil: "Thank you Aisha-chan!"

Me: "Just enjoy your stay here!"

They start to grab drinks. Some staff already back in Japan, the only here is Manager Goto, Jamil-san, of course, the boys (Taka-san, Ryota-san, Tomoya-san, and Toru), and 4 band staff.

Toru: "You gonna swim?"

Me: "Nah"

Toru: "Why?"

Aside from I really don't want to swim, I'm also on my monthly visit. 😑I whisper to him and he nods and he put his hands on my forehead.

Me: "Hey, I don't have a fever" *laughs*

My God, Toru Yamashita. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

After we ate dinner, they started to jump on the pool and start having fun. Now my cramps are getting worst.

Me: "Toru, I'm going to bed first, enjoy your night. Good night" - I kiss him before I stand in my seat and go upstairs. 

As I reach my room, I immediately took  a quick shower and take a pain reliever.

F*CK!

I groan from the pain I felt. I really hate it when I have a monthly visit. 😭 I crawl on my bed and lay like shrimp. And a minute later ...

---

[Toru's POV]

After Aisha left, I search on my phone about what can I do if a girl is having a cramps. I'm only drinking soda while the others are having fun drinking and swimming. 

Taka: "You're not going to swim?"

Me: "Pass, man"

I said to him as I continuing searching on my phone.

Taka: "Where's Ai-chan?"

Me: "She's already in our room"

Taka: "Quarrel? Again?"

Me: "No, she's just sleepy."

Taka: "I see."

Ryota: "Mori-chan, we're starting!!!!"

Taka: "Coming!"

They start to play volleyball in the pool. Geez, these people.

I finish my drink and I headed to the kitchen to find something that I can fill hot water, well my research said that a hot compress can help them to reduce the pain.

I go upstairs and as I open the door, the lights are off and I see that she's already sleeping and she change into her pajamas.  I put down on the side table the small tumbler containing hot water that I found in the kitchen. She's hugging the pillow and I dried up little tears from her eyes. I lay beside her and stroke her hair. 

Me: "Goodnight Ai"

I kiss her on her forehead, cover her properly with the blanket and hug her on her back. I put my chin above her head and fall asleep. 

-- To Be Continued --

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะฒะถะธั‚ะธ ั‡ะธั‚ะฐะฝะฝั

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะพะถ ัะฟะพะดะพะฑะฐั”ั‚ัŒัั

Moriuchi Frontmen ะ’ั–ะด Raeko

ะคะฐะฝั„ั–ะบะธ

5.3K 159 14
Her first love cheated on her. Her parents were never there for her when she most needed them, and she was merely a punching bag for them whenever th...
4.9K 198 17
{complete} โœ”๏ธ "๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ...
Stranger | Taka ะ’ั–ะด Emlynie

ะคะฐะฝั„ั–ะบะธ

43.3K 1.9K 24
Who knew a 5 day trip to Japan would make a fangirl's dream come true? And that dream is meeting her favorite idol, but she doesn't even know it's hi...