You Complete Me: Anidita (OS...

By Apsana14

Two different souls tied together by destiny. One is naive and the other is reluctant but with the passage of... More

Letting You Go - (TS : Part - 1)
Letting You Go - (TS : Part - 2)
The Unsaid Emotions - (TS : Prologue)
I Choose You, Then, Now and Forever - (OS)
The Unsaid Emotions - (TS : Part - 1)
The Unsaid Emotions - (TS : Part - 2)
You Belong To Me - (OS)
Engendering Desires - (OS) (16+)
Forgiveness, Acceptance and Love - (OS)
Tere Liye, Hum Hain Jiye - (A Musical OS)
Tere Liye, Hum Hain Jiye - (A Musical OS : Epilogue)
Aaoge Jab Tum O Saajana - (OS : Prologue)
Aaoge Jab Tum O Saajana - (A Musical OS) (16+)
Rishta Tera Mera - (TS : Part - 1)
Unexpected Surprises - (OS)
Eternal Companions - (OS)
A Chance?? - (OS)
Humara Ashiyana - (OS)
Divine Reunion - (OS)
A/N
Separation, A Part Of Love - (TS : Prologue)

Rishta Tera Mera - (TS : Part - 2)

1.4K 113 20
By Apsana14

Last part is here..
Enjoy reading❤️

The moon was shining bright in the dark sky but the atmosphere was gloomy inside the other side of the Das Mansion as Anirudh was lying on the bed lifeless with the doctor checking him. He bandaged his wounds and giving him some sedatives left saying, "kal subah tak hosh ajayega inko.." and Kaka nodded his head folding his hands to thank god.

There Bondita was sitting in her room holding a tiny idol of Durga maa and was talking to it,"Dugga maa apne toh haar baar meri madat ki hai to is baar bhi madad kar lijiye naa meri.. Mein dubara baal vivah kaise kar saakti hun?? Meri maksad toh kuch aur hai naa.." and tears fell from her eyes as she continued, "mere takdeer mein toh Barrister babu banna likha hai..toh phir ye sab kyu?? kya mein kabhi barrister babu Bondita nehi baan paungi?? kya mera aur Sakha babu ka sapna kabhi pura nehi hogaa??" And she cried not able to take this unexpected turn in her life as she questioned her fate.

It was past midnight when Anirudh woke up from his sleep shouting,"Bondita.." and panting hard. He was unable to understand where he was and what was happening as he tried hard to recall all the events and looking around the place he realised it was his home and there were bandages also in his wounds.
And then Thakumaa's words flashed his mind and he wondered with fear did Bondita's marriage happened and that's why the police realised him. He didn't even wanted to think like this and he clutched his hairs both in mental and physical pain.
And he said to himself, "Bondita maine apna wada nehi nibha paya nehi de saka mein tumhara sath ye sab kya hogayaa?? nehi esa kuch bhi nehi hua hoga..mein tumhe kuch bhi nehi hone dunga.." and completing his sentence he abruptly got up from bed trying to run out but felt miserably as all the parts of his body wasn't supporting him and once again he lost his sense and fell on the floor still uttering," Bondita...mein tumhe kuch bhi nehi hone de sakta Bondita..tumhare Sakha babu...." but he couldn't complete his sentence as sleep won over him.

Rooh meri kaampti hai,
Gehere andhiyaron mein,
Mein bhi khud hun jaise shaamil,
Tere gunhegaron mein

Door tak hai ek udasi,
Agayi mein kahanre,
Aatma tak kaanpti hai,
Koi naa mera yahan re

Tu woh gudiaa mom ki,
Jo dabi hai angaron mein

Ek dabi se aanch maan mein,
Dara dara sa dhuaan re,
Nark jaisi ye jagah hai,
Koun mujhko bachaye

Chahe jo ho nark se,
Ab nikalunga tujhe mein,
Haan yehi to ab hai,
Lakshya mera

Bhid mein ab dhundu,
chehera tera

Rishta Tera Mera
Rishta Tera Mera

The sun was up long time back and it was almost noon when Anirudh opened his eyes feeling a little bit better now because of the medicines and adjusting in the surrounding he found his Kaka sitting and looking at him and as soon as he opened his eyes he heard his kaka's voice,"Anirudh beta tu uth gaya.."

And Anirudh smiled a little trying to get up and Kaka made him sit adjusting a pillow behind his back and asked with moist eyes touching his head, "ab kaisa lag raha hai tujhe beta??" and he nodded his head saying, "thik hun ab mein Kaka.."
But his face brought back the horror as soon as reality struck him and clutching Kaka's hand tightly he asked, "Kaka Bondita??" And kaka said patting his head, "kuch nehi hua hai bahu ko..Ab bhi samay hai.. Maine pata lagaya hai shaadi ki muharat saam ko hai.."
And hearing it tensed he got up from the bed, when kaka stopped him asking, "ye kya kar raha hai Anirudh??"
And Anirudh replied irritated, "kya kar raha hun ka kya matlab hai Kaka?? Bondita k paas ja rahu hun usse zarurat hai meri.." And as he took a step forward Kaka said from behind, "aur uski Thakumaa jane degi tujhe..uske paas??" And he stopped in his tracks looking at kaka.

Then Kaka came to him and placing his hands on Anirudh's shoulder said, "ye zajbaati banne ka samay nehi hai Beta.. Tujhe sab kuch soch samajh kar karna hai taki isbaar Thakumaa kuch nehi bigad paye tum dono kaa.." and Anirudh nodded his head understanding. And nudging him kaka said, "isbaar Bondita ke Sakha babu ke tarah nehi Barrister Anirudh Roy Choudhury ke tarah soch tujhe kya karna hai..abhi bhi 4-5 ghante hai humare haath mein..tu pehele naha dhoke khana khale aur phir thande dimag se soch.Samjha??"
And Kaka left the room and Anirudh went to washroom to freshen up.

All jewelleries along with the bridal saree was kept on her bed and Bondita was looking at them remembering how she had got ready like that before too but that time things were so different, she was so naive to understand anything but now that she knows the ill effects of child marriage how can she do that, that too in her conscious state.

But she couldn't help but remember all those memories of past, her marriage with Anirudh, her entry in the Roy Choudhury Mansion and how she had called Anirudh dumb while standing at the threshold. She laughed recalling it. How she used to irritate her Kakasasurji with her tarks. But her smile faded as she recalled their marriage annulment and the ulta pheras.
And a drop of tear fell from her eyes.
She wiped them as Anirudh's words ringed in her mind, "mein chahta hun ki tum mere sath mere tarah Barrister bano.." "mein tumhe pankh dena chahta hun Bondita.." "mein chahta hun ki tum London chalo mere saath aage ki pdhai puri karne kliye.."

And she rembered how they had made her visa and passport and their talks how their life would be in London. Anirudh saying he would make rashogolla for her and she saying, she would make his coffee.
Would that remain only a incomplete dream for her and she shuddered with the thought and this time with a hope in her eyes she looked at the Dugga maa's idol and said, "ab kuch toh chamatkaar kardijiye Dugga maa"

After having his lunch and medicine Anirudh was sitting in the hall thinking something and then he calling Bihari's name said,"Bihari jaldi se study mein se woh telephone diary leke aao"
And Biharo shouted, "ji Barrister babu" as he came within few minutes with the diary. And Anirudh took it quickly searching a name as he dialed the number.
And the leader of the Brahmo Samaj picked up the call and talking with him for sometime Anirudh cut the call with a relief as the man said his last words,"fikar mat kijiye Anirudh Babu hum ye baal vivah nehi hone denge.."

The bride was brought to the mandap in a pidhi as she hide her face with betel leaves, the face that was devoid of any emotions as she was continuosly calling her Dugga maa to do some miracle and it felt like she heard her prayers.

Removing the leaves from her face her eyes lit up and became glassy as she saw her Sakha Babu approaching with many persons with him who looked like revolutionaries.

Thakumaa and all the guests and villagers gathered there were shocked on seeing them and when Thakumaa came in front to stop them one of the revolutionary said her, "yeh vivah nehi ho sakta...aap samaj ke ek adarsh mahila ho kar apni bachi ka baal vivah kaise karwa sakte hain?? janti nehi yeh kanoon k anusaar ek apradh hai?? Is kuriti ko badhawa dene kliye apko dand bhi mil sakta hai.."

Thakumaa was shocked and Anirudh smirked enjoying the show. Then he looked around and his eyes met Bondita, seeing her in the bridal outfit pained him but he was relieved that he came at the right time.
He blinked his eyes giving her a assuring smile and she too smiled back thanking her Dugga maa for listening her prayers.

Thaakumaa was having an argument with the members of Brahmo samaj but sensing things were not in favour of her she became silent. And finally Anirudh who was standing in a side came infront of her and said to the members, "aapne dekha naa ye kya karne ja rahe the..toh apko nehi lagta?? ke Bondita Das ko inke saath chodna, surkshit nehi hoga.. Inhone phirse esa kuch kiya toh?? "
The man nodded his head and said, "baat toh sahi hai apke Anirudh babu.. lekin ye jayengi kahan??"
Anirudh smiled at his question and walked towards the mandap and everyone left in fear leaving Bondita alone to stand there.
And he stood beside her smiling a little at her at then shifting his gaze at the people said, "Bondita mere sath rahegi.. mere saath London jayegi barristery ki padhayi karne..taki agli baar naa ese baal vivah k khilap sirf admi hi nehi mahilayen bhi abaaj utha sake..hai naa Bondita??" And she nodded her head, as people around gasped.

And Anirudh extended his hands for her but before Bondita could hold his hand roared Thakumaa, "khabardaar Anirudh Roy Choudhury, agar meri poti ko haath bhi lagaya toh..kis adhikaar se?? kis rishte se lejaoge mere poti ko?? naa hi tum uske pati ho aur naa hi khoon ka rishta hai.."

Anirudh felt the history repeating but this time he had answer to her question and calmly he replied,"maan ka rishta.. jo shayed yahan khade koi bhi wakti samjh naa paye..Mera aur Bondita ka ek khaas rishta hai, anokha rishta..jo is khoon aur saath phere k rishte se bahut upar hai"
This time Bondita too opened her mouth as she said supporting him,"bhakt aur bhagbaan k bich jo rishta hai..wahi rishta hai mera sakha babu k saath..Krishna bhagbaan ka Arjun ke saath jo rishta tha, wahi rishta hai humare bich..ye sirf mere Sakha babu nehi, mere sikshsk babu hai aur mere rakshak babu bhi."

And Anirudh looked at her lovingly thinking how much this girl has grown. Probably a year ago, there was a same marriage altar and she was in a bridal saree like this but things were so different. She was his patni but he felt like she was just a stranger and he was taking her responsibility and now after breaking ties with her he knew she isn't a mere stranger, but his world.

But then one man from the crowd shouted, "ab samaj mein ye sab bhi hoga.. Ek mard aur aurat bina rishte ke bhi sath rahenge..chi" and some other too shouted supporting him, "hum esa paap nehi hone de sakte.."

This boiled the anger in Anirudh and he shouted,"esa kya paap hogaya jare batayenge?? Ek admi aur aurat ka sirf ek hi rishta nehi ho sakta..woh samaj mein dost bankaar rehe sakte hain..ek dusre k madat kar sakte hain aur kisi aur ko koi hak nehi banta unpe mantabya dena ka..unke rishte par ungli uthane ka.. samjhe aap?? Humara desh tabhi badlega jab hum ye rudi baadi soch se bahar ayenge...dekhna ek din jarur ayegaa..jab ek stree purush bina kisi dar k ek dusre ka sath de sakenge aur ye samaj unpa ungli nehi uthayega"

And then looking at Bondita a little he said, "baat agar hum dono ke rishte ki hai toh isme sirf hum dono ki marji hogi koi tisre ki nehi.."
Bondita too continued supporting him as she said, "ek bachi ka baal vivah ho ye paap nehi..lekin jo usse is kuriti se bachaye, uske sath de, ye paap hai..
mein nehi manti samaaj k ye soch ko, mein jaungi mere Sakha babu k saath London aur mujhe koi nehi rok sakta.."

And this time, like he used to do always, she extended her little hand to him and he placed his hand on the alta filled palm of hers with a smile that refused to leave their lips as they were ready for a new journey.

Rasmon ka shor bada hai,
Inse sab hai darate,
Esi ek mashaal jala ke,
Bhed mit jaye sare

Tujhme roshan hoga suraj,
Toh dhup bhi ayegi,
Shabd kagaj par chalenge,
Toh raha tu payegi

Tham kar mere haath ko,
Kadam sang badha re,
Chal yahan se saath mein,
Chalang hum lagayenge,
Karein paar riwajon ka ghera

Teri kismat teri hathon
Se hi likhi jayegi,
Tere kadmon k nishanon par,
Chalegi dunia
Mein teri aankhon mein dekhu,
sapna mera

Rishta Tera Mera
Rishta Tera Mera

And together the walked down the marriage altar completely ignoring the gasps and stares. Anirudh gave one look at Thakumaa and moved forward and the revolutionaries present their clapped their hands behind them supporting their decision.

And Anirudh and Bondita smiled looking at one another, as they held each other's hand firmly walking forward to their future.
The journey was not going to be easy they knew, but they aren't the ones to stop with these small hurdles.

Their dream was big and long was the road still they walked with determination to reach their destination.

____________________________

I know that's not happening but I want a ending like this before the leap..

Tell how was this one???
Please vote and comment..❤️

Love
Sana🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.7K 2.9K 46
It is story of anidita after a leap where anirudh is 26 and Bondita is 18 in these years anirudh and bondita have come closer and they share every pr...
183K 10K 55
[ COMPLETED ] The story is about the bond between Bondita and Anirudh....the bond which is unbreakable....the bond which is the true example of love...
38.2K 2.9K 22
The book consists of different short stories on Anidita. Each story would approximately consist of 10 chapter but it could be much or less. PLEASE RE...
106K 7.5K 43
If I know what love is, I know it because of you" 🌸 Roses bloom and then wither. Seasons change, people change and relations too but their love for...