ANIME (DISCONTINUED)

By nicxl333

❝a oneshot book of all your favourite anime characters❞ ★ ° . *   ° . °☆  . * ● ¸ .    ★  ° :. ★  * • ○ ° ★ ... More

introduction
JUJUTSU KAISEN
↪︎ y. itadori - be mine?
↪︎ s. gojo - laundry antics
↪︎ r. sukuna - back to you
↪︎ s. geto - separate ways
BLUE LOCK
↪︎ r. kunigami - i'll be missing you
↪︎ m. kaiser - meine liebe, meine schönheit, meine liebe

↪︎ k. nanami - meeting in my bedroom

907 17 36
By nicxl333

anime oneshots
by nicxl333

!warning!
oral (f! receiving), light bondage? praise

dedicated to -STONEOCEAN-  <333

you lay on the couch in the living room,

ignoring the tv, bored out of your mind. your boyfriend, namami, was late coming home yet again. this was the third time this week and you were starting to grow annoyed. yes, he was busy due to his packed life of being the ceo of his company, but it wouldn't kill him to take some time off to spend it with you.

the dinner you made earlier, lay uneaten and cold on the kitchen counter so you decided to pack it into a container before bby heading off to bed.

you did your nightly routine and dressed yourself in a silk two piece pajama set before slipping yourself between the covers, glancing over towards the empty spot where he would lay. you sighed to yourself and turned around in the bed, trying to sleep the stress away.

that's when you heard it.

the jingle of keys in the front door, the door opening and footsteps walking into the apartment. he was here.

the sounds of scuffling resounded through the apartment before you heard small quiet steps approaching the closed door. there stood nanami, watching your figure as you lay and turned towards him.

"well you're early."

he sighed at your remark, walking towards you and sitting at the edge of the bed, mere inches away from you before beginning to lightly stroke your face.

"i know sweetheart and i'm sorry. i got caught up in a meeting and had to stay behind. i'm sure you understand how long my work can be."

you leaned into his touch, enjoying it for a moment after being without him for the entire day.

"i do kento, believe me i do, and i appreciate just how much effort you place into it. but it's constant now, i just feel so lonely without you here next to me. is it too much for me to ask my boyfriend to be here a little bit more?"

he leaned forward  and placed a kiss on your forehead, looking at you with a loving smile.

"of course not y/n, trust me, i go crazy without you by my side." he moved towards your cheek. "without your beautiful smile lighting up the room."

he moved lower, kissing your lips slowly and sensually.

"without your perfect body."

he moved lower still, latching his lips onto your neck, instantly finding your sweet spot, making you moan out in bliss.

"without your angelic voice, moaning my name."

you couldn't take it anymore, your sex drive hitting the roof. you wanted him now.

"k-kento please fuck me..."

he looked up at you, a smirk gracing his face.
"what was that princess?"

"please just fuck me!"

"hmmm...tell me what you want me to do to you first."

he then got on top of you, his knee leading directly to where your clothed clit lay. he started slowly rubbing on it, driving you insane.

"go on...i'm waiting."

"ahh fuck, i w-want you to pound into me so damn hard until i'm crying out for you to stop. then...shit! then, i want you to tell me just how good i'm being for you."

nanami then stopped rubbing you, moving away for a second to take off his suit. he did it painfully slow, trying to tease the shit out of you. it was clearly working though, as your eyes were silently pleading for him to hurry up.

first the suit jacket came off, then the shirt, his chiselled abs being revealed, like a greek god on display. next went the trousers. he took of his belt and kept it in his hand while removing his bottoms at the same time, his body bare save for the black boxers, with a very prominent bulge poking out.

"i think this'll come in handy for the time being. arms up darling."

he then hovered over you, whilst you followed his instructions. he placed your wrists against the headboard, entwining them with the belt. he tightened the strap, making sure it wasn't too tight for you. he stood back and admired his work.

"now i would grant your wish, but i want to have my fun first. spread those legs for me
y/n."

"but nanami...i want you-"

"i know princess, i know. how about this then; if you can be a good girl for me then i'll give you what you want. but if you're bad..."

he came up to your ear, his hot breath hitting your skin.

"i'll see to it that you'll be crying for me to stop."

he then moved back, lowering his body until he was face to face with your lower half.

"may i?"

you nodded and he slipped your shorts down, nearly melting when he saw that you had nothing on underneath.

"no underwear? bold statement y/n."

he took in the sight before him. your core was wet and dripping, a sight he often liked to see. he wasted no time in diving right in, licking a long stripe, then latching onto your clit. you moaned out and squeezed your thighs against his head, trying to trap him. which resolved in a harsh slap to them.

"aht aht, what did i say y/n?"

he then pried your legs open making sure they stay there while he started eating you out like it was his last meal on death row. you were restricted so the only thing you could do was lie there and take it all. as if the pleasure wasn't enough already he then proceeded to add his fingers in, thrusting at a fast pace.

"fuckk kento, it's too much!"

he ignored you, carrying on thrusting right up until he felt you clench onto him. he pulled away while you started whimpering at the loss of contact. until you saw him pulling down his boxers. he then placed his dick on your entrance, rubbing it until the head was coated in your juices.

"god princess, you're dripping for me." he groaned.

"kento please stop messing around and fuck me already!"

"oi. now we'll never get anywhere with that bratty, impatient attitude will we?" he then started teasing your clit with his dick. "is this what you want?"

you shook your head. he then moved lower back to your entrance again.

"perhaps this?"

"nanami please...j-just fuck me i can't take it anymore!"

that's when all forms of self control snapped within nanami and he pushed himself in, bottoming out instantly. your walls encaged him, blocking any forms of escape.

"hmmm...you're so fucking tight sweetheart. it's like you don't want me to ever leave." he grunted while starting to rock his body back and forth.

"pick up the pace nanami, pick up the pace."

for once, he complied, starting to pound into you with great speed, making the both of you moan and groan in pleasure.

"kento baby, i wanna hold you."

he stopped for a second and undid the belt buckle, releasing it from your sore wrists. your arms wrapped around his broad shoulders and he continued his pace.

"fuck y/n, you feel so good." nanami groaned into your neck. his words of praise added to the pleasure making you moan out more for him.

the smell of sweat, sex and pure love wafted throughout the room while the both of you neared your climax. nanami felt himself getting close before you so he reached down and ferociously started rubbing on your clit, which made you instantly reach your limit. the grasp you had on him made him weak and he felt him self release right after, his cum flowing into your body.

all was silent for a moment, the pair of you taking a moment to calm down from the intensity of your orgasms.

"you didn't pull out kento."

"ah shit!"

he bounced up, ready to get the plan b pill from the bathroom.

"wait! kento. what if i wanted to keep it. would you?"

he stood there, eyes bulged at you. you were talking about a baby. a living, walking, crying baby. this would mean so much for the both of you and to be quite frank, he liked the thought of it. after a second he gained composure and opened his mouth to talk.

"i think we're ready."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 3.2K 40
𝗔 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁, 𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳... 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗻...
493K 6.6K 46
-requests are open- just as the title says it's a collection of oneshots on the characters from jujutsu kaisen you can ALWAYS request anything😚 ▪︎ t...
1.5M 42.1K 116
Exactly what the title suggests. I do a lot of characters, and take a lot of requests. (Mainly non-binary reader)
548K 6K 55
╰⋯➤"Mʏ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ʜᴀs ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴏɴ, ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ." ____________ ╰⋯➤Jujutsu kaisen x reader oneshots, ╰⋯➤ Female and Male reader + Oneshots~ Absolutely do not w...