YEHH JAADU HAI AMAN AUR ROSHN...

By Sakshidixit572

Aman ousted Roshni from the house, thinking that She is the reason for Parveen's condition. "Even If i am dyi... More

00 || AUTHOR'S NOTE & PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 01 || THE MAGICAL TALE
CHAPTER 02 || LIFE TAKES A TURN FOR ROSHNI
CHAPTER 03 || ALLAH KNOWS, WHAT NEXT. IS IT AABIDA AMAN JUNAID KHAN?
CHAPTER 04 || PLEASE SAVE ME AYANA !
CHAPTER 05 || DON'T WORRY ROSHNI
CHAPTER 06 || PARVEEN REGAINS CONSCIOUSNESS
CHAPTER 07 || NO ONE EXCEPT AYAANA!
CHAPTER 08 || AYAANA! SAVE HIM IF YOU CAN
CHAPTER 09 || NO ONE CAN BEAT THE KING
CHAPTER 10 || DARE NOT, TO HARM MRS. AMAN JUNAID KHAN !
CHAPTER 11 || ALIYA IS BACK!
CHAPTER 12 || ROSHNI AMAN JUNAID KHAN!
CHAPTER 13 || YOU! TRADED MY SOUL ROSHNI?
CHAPTER 14 || ROSHNI RETURNS JUNAID MANZIL.
CHAPTER 15 || DARE NOT TO HARM HIM!
CHAPTER 16 || SAVE AMAN
CHAPTER 18 || WHAT DID YOU DO KHANBABA!
CHAPTER 19 || I WILL MAKE YOU SPEAK
CHAPTER 20 || ROSHNI TO ATTACK ALIYA
CHAPTER 21 || IF YOU ARE MINE, COME BACK
CHAPTER 22 || GET OUT AMAN!
CHAPTER 23 || AMAN'S APOLOGY
CHAPTER 24 || EVERYTHING IS FINE!
CHAPTER 25 || THE MYSTERIOUS PERSON!
|| GOOD NEWS! ||
CHAPTER 26 || YOU ARE MINE!
CHAPTER 27 || WILL YOU MARRY ME?
|| AS WE EXPECTED! ||
CHAPTER 28 || THEY ARE JUST PAWNS!
CHAPTER 29 || LAILA IS DEAD!
CHAPTER 30 || KAHANI; FASAANA; JAADU SAB KHATM!
||TWO NEW STORIES||
IT'S IMPORTANT
THE RESULTS ARE GOOD

CHAPTER 17 || RAKH JINN HAS A PLAN

1.1K 60 32
By Sakshidixit572

Then it was Mallika's turn to be freed but, it was Ayaana's magic and so it was not easy to free her.
But Aman succeeded after several trials. She was finally standing on the ground.
All had an expression of disgust on their faces for her.
Mallika then spoke- "If you love her this much, then why did you leave her? What on earth is the reason for you to leave her!"
"That is none of your business." he replied indifferently. Mallika had crossed her limits, and now Aman was uninterested to have conversation with her.
He turned to go upstairs but a voice from behind stopped his feet which were desperate to reach his Roshni.
It was Aliya- "Aman, that girl is trying to fool you again. You are again repeating the same mistake. Please do not trust her again. Please do not be close to her again. She will snatch you away from all of us, think about your baby.", Said Aliya, trying her best to act as innocent as she could.

But then, she was interrupted by Tabeezi- "Aman, you loved your Ammi more than yourself. And you still do. And there was a time when you hated me and your Abbu the most and the reason was, you believed that I took Parveen's place in Junaid's life. Isn't it? And Parveen also hated me the most. She was not ready to accept me. Now how can you expect anyone else to accept your own second wife? But, my Roshni did that, only for your sake. The first time when your ex entered your life, and again when you wanted to marry your business partner. That girl got punishment for the faults which she never made!"Tabeezi said and her voice was expressing her anger and disappointment. She had teardrops on the corners of her eyes.

But Aman was still convinced by what Aliya said and he stopped Rubina from talking any further.
"Please, I don't want to talk about that matter. And don't try to act innocent, because you were also guilty for what happened to Ammi." He said and went to his room.

On the other hand, Roshni woke up and saw Aman advancing towards the room.
Roshni got her memory back when she helped Aman, her powers by the grace of 'Guardian Ayaanas' last night. But she doesn't remember what happened in the past one week.

She tried to stand and hold herself but in vain. After countless efforts, she was able to hold herself to the ground. Her feet were injured due the torture she faced the previous day. But she was unaware of all what she did for him the previous night.
He entered the room and saw her.
"Roshni! what happened?", he questioned out of concern.
"Mr. Khan, I... I really don't know how I came inside... please believe me... I had no intentions to interfere in any of your works. I just... remember that I saw you when you came back with Princess last night. Please believe me." She replied, trying to act normal as she didn't want him to know about her injuries. But she's unaware that this time he knows it all.

He knew it was not easy for her to handle herself after what she faced last night. But the way she behaved was as before she lost her memory so he tried to enquire about her 'last night'.
The time she was talking about.

And he found his doubt to be true. And it seemed that she had no memory of the past week.

Then, she hurriedly left.
Aman somewhere wanted things to always be the way they were for that one week. He missed her. And only she could complete him.

He went down and everyone now knew that Roshni has recovered except Mallika.
She was hell scared after what happened to her the last night.
She had no courage to go in front of Roshni.

Roshni left for office, was on foot.

Aman also went to office.
On the way, he went to Tabeezi to apologize for his behavior. He entered and found her lost in thoughts.
"I am sorry.... Chhoti Ammi, I didn't mean that at all, please forgive me." He said and she looked at him.

He called her 'Chhoti Ammi', and that was enough for her.
She caressed his hair lovingly and said, "I know you had no intentions to hurt me. I am not upset for that. Something else is bothering me."
"What is it? Tell me if I can help you?" He asked eagerly.
"Roshni!" she said.
"They all know she will always stand like a shield between you and your past. They want to separate both of you anyhow, so that they can fulfil their desires and I am afraid they can even take away her life to separate you both as all their efforts failed." She told him everything.

"But, Ammi, she hates me then why on earth will she risk her life for me? She did all that as she had no memories of that one year." He said.

"Aman, even kaala jinn knows her better than you and that's the reason he is continuously trying to harm her. If you don't believe me, I can show you." She chanted some magic spells and a screen appeared.

On the screen...

She was on her way to office.
She took the shortcut which was a way very less people used.

There were large number of trees and bushes.
Behind one of them, Raakh Jinn was hiding with another person, whose face was not visible.

"You can use this dagger on her only once. And I am sure she will escape. Her fighting skills are just amazing." Said the other person.

"I can bet you, she won't. And I am sure you will lose." Raakh Jinn smirked.
"No, you don't know her fighting skills. She is far better than any of us." The other girl objected.
"Just wait and watch. " said Raakh jinn was confident.

She took out a powdery substance and made two bodies out of it. Those were Aman and Mallika.

She placed them in a way that Roshni noticed them. Aman and Mallika holding each other's hand. Aman's back was facing the dagger.

On the other hand our real Khanbaba was watching it all at Tabeezi's place. And he understood what her plan was, but he was also sure that she will fail. Tabeezi told him to reach there as soon as possible, but he said nothing will happen.

On the other hand, Roshni saw the dagger was about to hit Aman.
She tried to use her clips but she had lost them last night and she was not aware of that.
She called Tabeezi.
"Tabeezi, I am unable to use my powers. Tell me why?" She questioned.
Tabeezi told her about that night and also about her memory loss.
"Is khanbaba aware of what happened?"
Aman signaled Rubina to deny and so, she did.
"Ok, then promise me you won't tell him anything. " she said.
Aman banged his own head in disbelief.

There was no time left.
So, she called him.
"Khanba..." she stopped.
"Mr. Khan!"
"Mr. Khan!" she called at the top of her voice, but no response.

Finding no other way, she rushed and hugged him from behind.
And again she was hurt.

That false Aman turned back and started scolding her about what she did.
"I am sorry, I.... yes... I... thought it was Imran sir.... therefore, I did this." She lied.

At this point Aman was just surprised by what she said.
"Why did she say that? And what a speed she has! No one can make excuses as fast as you do it, Roshni." he thought to himself and smiled.

"Just leave me alone! Only you are the reason for all the problems in my life. I wish Kabir had not saved you on the blood moon." Said that false Aman and tears rolled down her eyes.
Those dummies left. She fell on the floor, due to the dagger's impact.

"Whenever in life, a choice is to be made between Roshni and Aman's life; Her choice will be Aman. She won't be able to do anything or resist the poison as I know she must have no wish to live after what 'our Aman' said to her." Said rakh jinn.

Tabeezi gave the antidote to Khanbaba and said, "I told you, she never even thinks twice before doing such things. Now give her this antidote within an hour. She is not that strong, to withstand all this pain for a long time."

Roshni was lying on the floor with no strength left, when she recieved a call.
"Roshni, where are you? I want you in my cabin in next 15 minutes. There are some issues and I need your help to fix them." said Aman.
"Ji yes." She replied feebly and stood up.

"Why did you do that Aman? You know her condition." Tabeezi asked him.
"Because I wanted that Raakh jinn to witness the strength of Roshni's will. I know, she will reach there. She is Ayaana Tabeezi, she won't step back when someone needs her help even for the smallest of things." He replied.

Roshni stood up and removed that dagger herself, Rakh jinn was stunned and rooted at her place. The poison which the dagger had, was enough to kill even a Jinn with all of his powers, then how come is it possible for a powerless Ayaana to resist it?
Roshni was at a distance of 10 minutes from the office; she reached there on foot.
Roshni went to his cabin. Aman was sitting there.

"Why are you late?" He asked her.
"I... went to meet Imran sir." She replied. He raised his eyebrow.
"Ok then, taste this for me." He gave her a glass of juice in which the antidote was mixed.
"It's nice." She said.
"It must be, after all my wife has made this." He said to notice her expressions on the comment. Roshni smiled.
"My wife to be, Mallika." he continued. Her smile was not that charming this time, but she was still smiling .

Aman thought to himself-"Now I think you are hiding so many things from me. And I will find out all that. Whatever be the problems between us but nobody has rights to trouble Mrs. Roshni Aman Junaid Khan, Not even she herself! "

"Who is the other personwith Raakh Jinn? Do you know?"

If you know; tell me and if not, come back to know.

~ROOH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 107 21
Aman Luthra is a renowned researcher who is a big workalcoholic runs his company sucessfully by chance he meets Roshni Sharma a cheerful bubbly girl...
13.3K 805 15
The story revolves around two people,who are different from each-other. The leads are Aman and Roshni, who had a past one year back. They used to be...
876 41 7
"Many times in history, the emperor had to come as a warrior to save his kingdom and prove his worth for the throne." ________________ A tale of a sp...
15.2K 766 26
FF starts when Aman kicked out Roshni from his house saying that becoz of Roshni his mother was in very bad condition. Then Roshni joined aman's comp...