Little Bird (Miya Atsumu x OC)

بواسطة CrimsonMerc

Suzume grew up playing volleyball with her brother. She was right-handed, but after being so inspired by her... المزيد

Introduction
Part I - HYOGO
INARIZAKI HIGH
TRY OUTS
FRIENDS
WALKS
GIRLS PRACTICE
CLEARING THE AIR
TWO v TWO
SURPRISE VISITS
HERE FOR YOU
INTERRUPTIONS
INTER-HIGH PRELIMS
POPULAR
REPLACED
SUSAMU
CONFRONTED FEELINGS
CONFESSIONS
JEALOUSY
OFFICIAL
KNOW YOUR PLACE
PLAYTIME
SCHOOL TRIP (PART 1)
SCHOOL TRIP (PART 2)
SCHOOL TRIP (PART 3)
PRELIM STRESS
BIRTHDAY BOYS
SPRING PRELIMS
ALL JAPAN
BIRTHDAY GIRL
NATIONALS
PIECES
Part II - A NEW YEAR
INSTAGRAM
OVERKILL
INARIZAKI V INARIZAKI
OIKAWA TOORU
KISS
COMPROMISES
AS FRIENDS
OBSESSION
PANIC ATTACK
TOKYO
ATTACHMENT
FINALS
Epilogue

THE NUMBER 7

4.5K 159 8
بواسطة CrimsonMerc

M A Y

...The Next Day...

Suzume held up her black jersey that had the number 7 printed on it in white.

She looked over at Suzuya who also held a matching jersey, but instead with the number 8 printed on it.

They had done it, they had made the team. Not only that, but they had made the starting line-up.

They had braved it out, after a lot of convincing from Suzume and they managed to pull off the quick flawlessly, and not just once, but at least four times. The third years were beyond impressed with the two that they just had to start them.

"We did it!" Suzuya exclaimed as she hugged the olive eyed girl.

The boys looked down from the bleachers, impressed with the girls for making it, although Atsumu already knew there was no chance Suzume wouldn't make it in, little own make the starting line-up. I mean they would have had to have been crazy not to.

"I knew we would." Suzume stated confidently.

"I- I can't thank you enough. Thank you so much for pushing me." The light-haired girl sniffled and Suzume waved her off giving her another hug.

"Hey, we couldn't have done it without each other. Plus, you're my forever setter!" She exclaimed but a loud voice interrupted them.

"Hey! That's my title!" Atsumu cuts in as he comes to stand next to Suzume. They hadn't even noticed them come down from the bleachers.

"No, it's mine!" Suzuya argued sending him a dirty look.

Suzume giggled when she felt her phone ring and she pulled it out, a smile gracing her lips.

"Who's callin?" Atsumu asked curiously.

"It's my mother, give me a sec." she beamed and Atsumu nodded.

"Hey mom!"

"Suzu! How are you?! How did try outs go?" Her mother knew today was the selection day and she couldn't wait a second longer to find out how it went.

"I made the starting line up-"

"THAT'S MY BABY! I KNEW YOU WOULD! Oh you have to come to Miyagi so we can celebrate!" Her mother chimed and Suzume giggled at her mothers excitement.

"Did you hear that Wakatoshi?!"

"Yeah, I heard you screaming. Congrats little bird, I knew you would." Her brothers voice sounded through the phone and she felt a little more proud of herself hearing his words.

"Thanks nii-chan."

"Well, I just wanted to hear how it went. I'm meant to be going to a yoga class but I'm late, whoops! I'll call you later on my darling, I love you! And I'm so proud!"

"Thanks mom, I love you too, tell nii-chan I love him!"

"I will, bye darling!"

"Bye!"

Suzume hung up the phone and went back over to her friends. Atsumu slung a heavy arm over the smaller girl, causing her to gasp at the weight.

Suzume's eyes linger on Atsumu, she was grateful he had come to watch. He sent her a wink before looking at his twin and then to the 'number 8' setter which was their signal for 'Operation Susamu'.

"Hey! Ya know what? I think we should go get lunch to celebrate!" Atsumu suggests as he gently tugs on Suzume's hair. 

"Me too! I think that's a great idea. Let's go!" She agrees. Atsumu pushes Osamu while Suzume pushes Suzuya towards the door and before either of them can complain.

Atsumu and Suzume walk together and giggle like gossiping children about their plan while the others give them sceptical looks.

"Those two... there's something going on there." Suzuya whispered to the grey haired twin and he looked the two over.

"Believe me, I can see it." Osamu sighs, although, it secretly made him happy to see his brother so happy. Sure they bickered and fought a lot, but they both genuinely cared for each others happiness, even if they were terrible at showing it.

"Hmmmm. Sweet or savoury?" Suzume asked.

"Savoury."

"Spicy or not spicy?"

"Not spicy."

Suzume was rattling off more of her questions that Atsumu had grown extremely fond of. He smiled at the way he found it to be ridiculously amusing and he found himself waiting for them daily.

"Hugs or kisses?"

Atsumu stopped himself from answering the question impulsively as he properly registered the question.

"I- I don't know..." He said sheepishly and she laughed.

"Well Zume-chan..." He reached for her arm, and she gasped as he pulled her smaller body flush against his. "What do you prefer?"

Her cheeks grew rosy as she felt his whole body against hers. His warmth enveloped her, and she couldn't help but look up into those honey eyes. A lazy smirk rested on his face as he took in every one of her features. She opened her mouth to say something, but nothing came out and he smirked a little more seeing the effect he had on her.

"I- uh..."

"Would you two quit screwin' round? I'm starving!" Osamu's voice caused them to flinch, and they quickly stepped away smiling sheepishly.

"Heh, sorry."

After getting food with the others, the twins parted ways like they normally did to walk their respective 'darlings' home.

"So, number 7 huh? Ya got that on purpose, right? So we could be matchy matchy?" Atsumu seductively shrugged his brows causing the girl to chuckle.

Of course, Tsumi, because we all get to choose our numbers." She said sarcastically and the boy rolled his eyes.

"Well, I'm going to choose to believe ya did if for me."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night." The girl quipped with a closed eye smile.

"But for the record, I am actually glad that I go the number 7." She said shyly looking away and Atsumu's ego boosted a little.

"And why might that be?" He prompted.

"Because I have the same number as someone who is amazing at the game and just as passionate and driven as I am." She answered honestly, bracing herself for the cocky comments to come but they never did. Instead, Atsumu felt his heart swell a little.

It meant a lot to him when she said those kinds of things, it was like his heart wanted to jump out of his chest and into her hands.

"Thanks, Zume-chan. I'm glad too, I get to share my number with a cutie." He teased lightly flicking her nose and she scrunched her face up which made him laugh.

The setter dropped his hand and it accidentally brushed against hers sending tingles through his body. 'I really want to hold her hand.' He thought.

"T- Tsumi?" Suzume said abruptly as she stopped walking.

"Hmm?" He turned to face her, wondering why she stopped, but he found out the reason when she wrapped her arms around the taller boy. He was shocked at first, but soon relaxed, wrapping his arms around the girl tightly, his eyes closing in content. Oh, how badly he had been longing for a hug from her. She was so close he could smell her fresh sweet scent that he found beyond addicting.

'I wonder what scent that is?...' he found himself wondering. She pulled away and the blonde already missed the feeling of her in his arms and wondered if it might be inappropriate to pull her back into another one.

But Suzume was quick to place a kiss on his cheek, and Atsumu was so stunned that all he could do was stand there looking like an idiot.

"W- what was that for?" He asked hastily as his face turned as red as a tomato. 

"Thank you for coming to our selection, and for helping us with training." Her cheeks were beyond red, shoe couldn't believe she had just done what she did. She didn't even know where that boost of confidence had come from.

Sometimes when she was around Atsumu she just couldn't control herself. She noticed that she was more touchy with Atsumu than anyone else and she didn't know why.

He smiled when he saw the light blush that tainted her cheeks and brushed a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"No worries." He whispered as his hand rested on the side of her face. His mind flicked back to the early round of questions she had asked him, and a small chuckle left his lips.

"Hugs or kisses?"

"And for the record Zume-chan, I prefer both... from you."

...

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

305K 9.2K 67
The Miya brothers became famous in high school. Almost everyone into high school volleyball had heard of their incredible combo. They were a pair to...
128K 3K 52
(F/N) (L/N), a smart but dumb girl, added Sakusa Kiyoomi, a volleyball playing germaphob, on Snapchat accidently due to a miss click. But for some re...
103K 4.3K 39
(M.Atsumu x fem!reader) "𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄." L/n Y/n a girl who foolishly falls inl...
146K 4.2K 28
[[COMPLETED]] Have you ever wondered what it would be like if you were the Miya twins' older sister AND Inarizaki's Boys' Volleyball Club's manager? ...