The Ex-husband .[Completed]

By Cupcake123108

Gulf_ A high school teacher who had 8 years boy that he gave birth to. It's his ex-husband's kid. They were m... More

Author note.
Chaopter 1 : The weekened.
Chapter 2 : The weekend at mew's
Chapter 3: The lunch party.
Chapter 4: Still get Jealous .
Chapter 5 : I like me better
Chapter 6: Me and my broken heart
Chapter 7 : Fools
Chapter 8 : Save your tears
chapter 9 : Someone To stay
chapter 10: Always you
chapter 11: Leave the door open.
chapter 12: Play with fire.
Chapter 13 : Deserve you
Chapter 15 (part 1) :
chapter 15 (part 2)
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18 - part 1
chpter 18 - part2
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 - The end
Hi guys!!!
Thanks you guys!
Epilogue and book fest !

chapter 14 : Closer

10.6K 538 229
By Cupcake123108

It's a promise.

And mew did a really good job keeping up his promise. As gulf offered,mew visited his house on weekdays to compensate for the weekend he missed spending with Avi.

But that is not what made gulf surprise. It was an another usual Thursday. He did not expect to see mew again before the weekend but he was standing in front of Avi's school leaning into his car.

Gulf parked his car at the side of the road and walked towards the entrance of the school, where mew stood.

"What are you doing here?"  Gulf asked as soon as he walked towards him.

"Hey hi " Mew smiled cheerfully but gulf did not hold that cheerfulness.

"Aren't you supposed to be at work? " Gulf asked glancing at his wristwatch.

Gulf finishes his classes at 3 in the afternoon and he comes to get Avi, whose school finishes at 4. It's his everyday routine. But he did expect mew to be there in his routine.

"I am but I am kinda busy trying to keep my promise"  Mew gave him a charming smile.

Mew changed. Gulf could not say how exactly he managed to but he did. He is more cheerful and playful these days.  It's been just 4 days but he could still point out them. That's how much he changed.

"Are you trying to use my son against-" Gulf stopped talking as mew pushed himself off the car that he is leaning into with both hands stuffed into his pockets and took a step at gulf. So, they were standing in front of each other.

Mew lifted his hand from his pocket.  Gulf leaned back a little hurriedly as he saw mew hand moving towards his face. That made mew stop moving his hand, he looked hurt for a second. Then he brushed it off like its nothing.

"He is our son, honey " Mew gave him a cheeky smile pressing the word 'our' as he tucked gulf hair that fell into his eyes behind the ear.

"and please don't say it like that.  He is not some object to use. He is our son. I love him as much as I love you. " Mew smiled without taking his hand off gulf hair.

"How was your day at school?" Mew asked as he adjusted gulf hair that flew in different directions due to wind.

"I can do it myself. " Gulf pushed mew hand like an angry wife who doesn't want that husband to touch her that night after a fight.

Mew grinned and stepped back.

"Dada! Papa!"

They both turned to look at Avi who stopped in his tracks with a surprised expression as he saw his both dads waiting for him.

"Hi there, handsome boy,"  Mew said in a teasing tone looking at surprised son.

"Dada!" Avi ran towards mew and gave him a tight hug. Mew pulled him up so he could hug him properly instead of making the little bury his face into his stomach and call it a hug.

Avi put an arm around mew neck and stretched another one for gulf to come to hug him as he still stayed in mew arms.

Gulf had no other choice but to hug him. Mew took the chance and put his hand around gulf waist. He did not let go even after he stopped hugged avi.

"Are you happy? To see us together here. " Mew asked carrying avi with his right hand and left hand around gulf's waist. 

"Yeahhh "  Avi cheered happily. 

"Really. So can I come to pick you up every day?" Mew asked making Avi look at him with wide eyes. He was shocked to hear that he is gonna see dada every day. 

"Yes.Yes Yes. " Avi shook his head rapidly, gulf was scared that it was gonna fall off.

Mew turned to grin at gulf who scowled at him.

"Ohhh. So why don't you just pick him every day? I don't need to drive back and forth for hours" Gulf said pulling away mew hand from his waist.

Avi pouted at that. He wants his two dads to wait for him at the school entrance.

"It's okay. I can bring you home every day. Then I can spend every evening with you both. That sounds more fun, right? " Mew said trying to cheer Avi. And that worked as he shook his head happily at that.

Gulf sighed but did not say anything seeing how happy Avi looked at that offer.

"So? Shall we go home?" Mew asked looking at both of them.

"Yes. Dada. Papa. Let's go. I want to show you the drawing I made today after we get home. " Avi spoke making mew laugh and gulf smile.

Mew let Avi down, he ran towards the his car and sat in the passenger seat.

"I want to have this, gulf.  A family.  Can't you give me a chance?" Mew asked not smiling for the first time that day.

"We should get back. " Gulf said turned away to walk to his car.

Mew sighed but did not let his hope go down.

After that day. It became routine for mew to pick up Avi from school and spent the evening at gulf's house. Sometimes, Gulf would offer him stay for dinner. Sometimes mew would bring gifts for them. 

A month passed  < 1st Month >

It was the 10th time in that month, mew bought flowers for gulf and cakes, ice creams (whatnot) for Avi. This is what gulf said after the month of mew buying stuff for them-

"You know, bringing flowers doesn't help with whatever you are trying to do, "  Gulf said but still took flowers from mew hands and walked into the kitchen. Mew followed behind him.

"Avi, Dont eat too much ice cream before dinner! "  Mew called out for Avi who sat in the living room and he continued tailing behind gulf like a puppy.

"Okkkk " Avi shouted back before he stuffed his mouth with ice cream as he continued watching Spongebob.

"If you did not buy too much of it. Then he would be eating too much "  Gulf countered scowling at mew as he replaced the flowers in a vase with new ones.

Mew ignored those words and sat on the kitchen counter hanging his legs as he watched gulf.

"Do you wanna go on a trip this weekend?" Mew asked moving his legs back and forth.

"No" Gulf said walking out of the kitchen. Mew quickly jumped off the kitchen counter and walked behind him.

"Why? Are you busy?" Mew asked trailing behind gulf as he started walking around the house picking up the mess Avi made.

"No and you should stop bringing those things " Gulf replied.

"Hey..." Mew held gulf arm and turned him around pulling him towards him.

"What - " Gulf stopped by mew palm over his lips.

"Do you think I am doing all this is impress you? I mean that too...but "

"I am doing this to make it up for all those 8 years. As I promised, I am going to make it up to you for the rest of my life " Mew said his eyes held a lot of emotions as he started at gulf.

Gulf pulled back and walked away forgetting about the clothes he was supposed to pick from the ground. Gulf went red for being that close to mew. So it took some time to get normal. That night mew stayed for dinner and went home around 7 p.m.

Another 3 weeks passed with mew visiting them every day except for the last weekend. He went on a business meeting at the weekend so he did not get to meet gulf or Avi.

It's the 4th week of 2nd month when this happened. < 2nd Month >

Gulf did not text back to mew's text informing him about not being able to visit on weekend. He would be lying if he said he did not miss him. But he pushed that thought away from his head and walked into the school after parking his car in the parking lot that assigned for Teachers. 

"Hey, Mr.Gulf is here. Look look " he heard some girl talk not far from him.

But he walked like he did not hear anything. Because thats what teachers do. They hear everything but do not respond unless they were talking in class.

"Who do you think sent them" Another girl asked.

"I don't know. Maybe some rich guy who is obsessed over Mr.Gulf. Haha "  Third girl laughed.

Gulf frowned at that. What the hell are they talking about? He thought but did not stop walking but he showed down a little.

"What! Mr.Gulf is gay!" A boy in the group exclaimed but was quickly hushed by the other girls.

"I mean, how can you blame that guy? Have you seen Mr.Gulf? He is something else. Huhhh "  A girl said sighing at the end.

Gulf had to bit his lip to keep on listening to it. It's so weird to listen to your students talk about you like that. They are kids for god's sake.

"Yeah. Really. Do you remember the time when P.E sir confessed to Mr.Gulf but got rejected? Someone on the football team recorded it secretly and posted it in class group.They shared it in different class groups later. It was talk of the year. hahaha "  The other girl said and the girls giggled.

"Wait. You mean out P.E sir. When was that! " The only boy of the group exclaimed.

"Oh, God. How come you don't know anything? Are you living under a rock? "

"It happened in the first year of our high school. "

"Oh wait, You joined the school this year right. That explains why you dont know " 

"Yeah. Tell me more about it." The boy asked.

"So. There was this video that went viral around the school -"

Gulf stopped listening and walked off to the staff room quickly.

I can't believe they still remember that incident about PE sir. If only they could remember lessons like that.

Gulf thought sighing. He placed his bag on his table and fell into the chair once he entered the staff room .

"Mister!" Gulf turned around at the voice of Miss Sara. His colleague and kinda friend.

"Yes, Missy" Gulf replied and his eyes went wide when he turned around to see what Sara is holding.

"Here you go, Mister "  Sara exclaimed with a broad smile giving him the 99 Red rose boutique. When he placed it on his desk, it took over all the place.

"Sara, You know I am gay. Right?" Gulf asked his eyes fixed on 99 Roses on his desk. They are so red. So beautiful.

He was stunned to see that many roses. They are so beautiful.

"Wait what- "  Sara was about to say something but gulf interpreted him.

"And you are married. You got married like last month. You cant do this to your husband"  Gulf said still looking at those flowers.

"Oh stupid. " Sara pushed his head and walked around to sit on her desk which is beside gulf.

"Why in the world you thought those are from me?" She asked rolling her eyes.

"I am kidding. What happened?" Gulf asked glancing at Sara for a second before turning to the flowers. They are too beautiful to not to look at.

"So, There was this delivery boy standing at the entrance of the school this morning with 99 roses," she said pointing at the roses.

"A lot of students rounded him asking for the details about who sent them and for whom. But the delivery boy told them nothing so they all got more curious and rounded up around him"

"By the time I got here an hour back. Students were standing at the gate blocking the way for cars. So, I stepped in and shooed them away. Then I asked him who these flowers are for..."

Gulf looked up at her as she trailed off trying to be dramatic.

"For me?" Gulf asked.

"Yes!" She exclaimed.

"99 Roses. Means - love you forever. Aww! " She spoke in a very girly voice, awwing like a teenager.

Gulf's stomach did a little flip as he blushed. He knows who sent them. As in cue, his phone vibrated.

You did not reply to my texts. Thought you were mad at me. Don't be mad at me. I will be a sad guy if you don't talk to me 🥺❤

Gulf snorted at that text and pushed his phone back into his pocket.

"Oh, wait. Does that mean students know about this? So does principal!? Oh my God, I am done " Gulf whined facepalming.

"Is it too late to take a leave for today and run away?" Gulf asked putting a helpless expression.

"Sorry, Mister. It's too late.  " Sara said giving him a sad look.

It did not take long time for the principal to call him into his office and lecture about how he should behave like a teacher. That this is not a workplace to send flowers it's a school. That he needs to learn work ethics. That He needs be a good teacher. He was always good at this good and never got complaints. Being teacher means you gotta teach students, Does you call yourself a good teacher when the head lecture about the wrongs you did.

It was not his mistake. It was mew's.
Gulf was so furious after hearing that lecture from that old man. Then he called mew in that rage.

"Are you fucking kidding me right now!"

"Hell- "

"Shut up. Don't talk "

"What happe-"

"Mew I swear if I see around me again. I am moving out of this town with Avi. I don't fucking care okay! Don't show me your face again unless you want to stop seeing Avi on weekends "

With that, he hung up. He did not feel anything while he went off on mew like that but later he felt guilty for saying those things. So, He texted him again after an hour.

Gulf🙄 - I am sorry. I should not have said that. But really, Thats too much. It's getting annoying. Don't bring me any flowers anymore.

Mew🥺 - I am sorry. I should not have sent them to school. I don't know what I have been thinking.  I am sorry.

Gulf🙄 - I don't care. What's done is done? I told you to stop bringing me flowers. You always do this, Never listen to me.

Mew 🥺 - I am sorry. I will listen to you. Please don't be mad.

Gulf🙄 - Whatever, You are not staying evenings in my house anymore. Just drop Avi home like usual.

Mew 🥺 -  Gulf! I told you I am sorry. Don't do that to me.

Gulf 🙄 -  I am not changing my mind. You should learn to listen to me.

"Mr.Gulf, Your class starts in 5 minutes. " Gulf heard Sara say as she walked out from the staff room.

Gulf turned off his phone but he heard it vibrating few times. Probably mew, he ignored the texts and collected the textbook before walking towards his next class.

......

"So, Thats how the story ends "

Gulf ended the lesson and closed the book in his hand. Students who were staring at him attentively until then loosened up like they just came out of some spell. Some of them looked back at their textbooks. Some of them looked around to make eye contact with their friends in the class for no reason. Some of them just started whispering with each other like they just survived a war and got freedom now.  Students say Gulf is one of the best teachers in the school. He is a favorite for many of them. No wonder they are listening so attentively until the end of the lesson.

He put the book on the table and leaned himself on to the table crossing his ankles as he looking at the students

"Any doubts?" He asked.

One of the students from the last row raised his hand. Gulf nodded him to ask.

Gulf quickly recognized the boy's name as Cameron. He is one of the best football players in the school.

"Yes, Cameron. What's your doubt?" Gulf asked

That boy smiled as gulf mentioned his name. But then frowned.

"Who sent you flowers this morning, Mr.Gulf?" The boy asked - demanded like a lover questioning his partner because someone sent him flowers.

Gulf looked at him and shook his head in annoyance. Kids are too much these days.

"Sit down and get back to work," Gulf said in a warning tone but that boy did not shift.

"I thought you were single. Are you seeing someone, Mr.Gulf? Who sent you flowers?"  He asked in an angry tone.

Gulf had enough of it. He was about to send him out but some girl spoke from beside. Then they started arguing back and forth.

"Do you have a crush on Mr.Gulf or something? Why do you care?" The girl asked

"Yes, I do. Why do you care?" The boy snapped

The whole class gasped at his words.

"What! Are you stupid!" The girl exclaimed.

"Did I call you stupid when you girls flirted with our new arts sir asking about his relationships and sweet-talking to him " The boy countered?

The girl gasped at those words.

"That different. We are not flirting with sir.  Eww. We are just trying to get to know our new sir " she spoke.

"Oh really. What about -" The boy started but stopped by Gulf

"Shut up. Detention for you both " Gulf announced angrily. The class went silent at his tone.

"I don't mind. New Art sir gonna be there at detention today." The girl mumbled to herself but Cameron heard that.

"Mr.Gulf. Did you hear that -"

"Mr.Gulf. I did not say-"

"Shut up!"  Gulf shut them out.

"One more word. I am sending you to the principal office " Gulf declared.

That shut them out completely.

"What is this behavior? Is this what you are learning at this school?" Gulf started looking angry as his eyes swept all over the class.

"Stupid. You all are stupid. " Gulf shook his head. He felt dizzy out of nowhere.

He did not say anything else as he walked around the table to get towards the chair. He fell down unconscious after his first step. He heard students shouting his name before everything went blank.

"Mr.Gulf! Mr.Gulf!" Cameron was the first one to run towards gulf.

"Go bring nurse !" He told someone referring to the school nurse.

....

Gulf woke up in the school's infirmary.

"Mr. Gulf. Lie down for a second"  he heard someone say. He realized it's the school nurse.

"Are you feeling okay?" She asked after a minute.

"Yeah. Just felt a little dizzy. I skipped breakfast. " Gulf replied and sat up.

"Are you sure it's because of not taking food?. You fell unconscious suddenly. I think you should visit a doctor. " She asked.

"No. It's okay. I am good now. " Gulf smiled at her.

"Thank you," Gulf said slipping out of the bed.

"You should probably go home for today, Mr.Gulf. maybe visit a doctor too" she said again.

"I am fine. Really. Thank you again "  He replied and drove home after talking with the principal.

By the second he reached home he ran towards the bathroom and started puking. He lied about not eating breakfast.

But seems like it was really the fault of my food

Gulf thought and washed his mouth, after flushing the toilet. Then went to take a nap. He did not wake up until mew rang the front door that evening with Avi.

"Oh. Hi, Avi " Gulf smiled rubbing his eyes. He looked like he slept for days with marks on his skin.

"Are you -" Mew tried to ask but gulf did not give him a chance.

"Thank you for bringing him home, See you tomorrow"  Gulf gave him a fake smile and shut the door.

"Bye, Dada!"  Avi shouted just before the door closed.

"I wanted to play with dada. Why did not he stay today " Avi asked pouting

"He will play with you after few days. Now go fresh up." Gulf kissed Avi's head and walked into the kitchen.

That night gulf felt nauseous again after eating. But he did not vomit. The next morning he felt very sick after waking up. He had to call Nate and ask him to bring Avi to school.

He took leave for few more days as he did not feel very good. Mew brought Avi home as usual.

"Thank you" Gulf said closing the door every evening

"Is papa okay?" Mew asked Avi one day on his way to bringing him home.

"He is acting differently " Avi replied scrunching his nose. But he did look cute anyway.

"Differently?" Mew asked.

"Yeah. He is not taking me to school like usual. Natty took me to school for the last 5 days. Papa is not eating with me. He is always sleeping. " Avi replied pouting.

Mew frowned at that.

"Other than that. Nothing changed. He still doesn't let me eat ice cream for dinner. " Avi said making Mew chuckle.

"You should not eat ice cream for dinner, Avi. " Mew said.

"But it's more delicious" Avi whined and started talking about something that happened in school.

Mew told himself that he is gonna check on gulf today no matter what. Even if he doesn't allow him inside.

But his plans failed. Gulf did not allow him to speak a word before he closed the door. When he came to take Avi home on weekend, Gulf still did not speak more than few words.

2 weeks had passed. Gulf finally stopped puking and feeling sick. he was ready to go back to school after 2 weeks from the day he passed out .He thought he was gonna die with all that sickness. But he survived. It's been a long time since he fell sick like that.

Nate called him the night before gulf is planned to get back to work.

"Are you really okay? Why don't you visit the hospital, stupid? You were sick for like 2 weeks " Nate asked worriedly.

"I am fine, Nate. You are a doctor, aren't you? You brought me the medicine. I hate hospitals.  I am fine now though " Gulf replied.

"Gulf, I am a cardiologist if you don't remember. I just bought you the medicine my colleague prescribed when I told her your symptoms for Vomiting and sickness " Nate sighed into the

"Whatever. I am fine now. I am not coming to any hospital" Gulf mumbled.

"Don't come at me as a ghost when you die in sleep one day " Nate said scowling.

"Oh no. I will surely do that. " Gulf replied making Nate groan.

"You don't need to bring Avi to school anymore. I am going to work from tomorrow" Gulf said.

"Yeah. Take care though. " Nate said finally failing to convince gulf from visiting the hospital.

"Hmm. Bye " Gulf hung and went to sleep.

It's the first of the 2nd week of the 3rd month when he started working again. < 3rd Month >

That evening when mew brought Avi home from school, gulf invited him inside surprisingly.

Gulf didn't know why he did that. He just felt the need of seeing him. He doesn't want to overthink. So, he just invited him and got over with it.

Then they were back at their routine of mew staying evening at gulf's. It was going well until mew started noticing something different in gulf's body.

It's the last week of 3rd month when mew could not help but say it out. He had been thinking a lot about him these days that it slipped when he was talking to gulf.

"Papa! I am playing video games in my room. I finished my homework.!" Avi shouted running towards the guest room that gulf into Avi's room recently.

Avi said all his friends had their own bedrooms, he wanted one too. So, Gulf transferred the guest room into it. Avi even started sleeping alone in his new room. Its been a month since gulf started sleeping alone.
Mew who get to know about his new room bought a video game for his room. Avi was never happy as he is now.

"So, Do you want some help with preparing dinner?" Mew asked.

"I don't remember asking you to stay for dinner," Gulf remarked with the raised eyebrows.

"Oh see. Now you did " Mew grinned and walked into the kitchen before gulf could say anything.

Gulf rolled his eyes but did not kick him out.

Mew is cutting some vegetables as gulf cooked standing at the stove. He is eating some cookies as he cooked.

Every time gulf leaned down to take something from the bottom draw, Mew needs to hit himself to stop staring at his ass.

"Gulf?" Mew called.

"Hmm?" Gulf asked with a mouth full of cookies.

"Did you notice the change..." Mew asked gulping as he looked over at gulf's body

"Change in what?" Gulf asked gulping the cookies and drinking some water.

"Your body.. " mew offered.

Gulf rolled his eyes.

"Yeah. I am eating a lot these days and getting fat. Is that what you are trying to say?"  Gulf asked annoyed that mew is calling him fat.

He does gain a little. But he is not fat. Okay!

"I don't say you are getting fat, gulf. "  Mew said making gulf looking at him curiously.

"Then?" Gulf asked leaned onto the counter. Mew could not help but gulp again.

"You are getting thicc, baby. Damn, I swear I had to hit myself to stop staring at your ass every time you bent down "

"Fuck!I said that out " Mew slapped a hand over his mouth.

Gulf is too shocked to speak. They were silent for the rest of the night.

Again Surprisingly, Gulf walked him towards the door that night.

"Umm...Can I ask you something?"  Mew asked as they stood at the door.

"Can I touch you? Like once, baby. I swear, Just once "  mew pleaded like a kid asking for chocolate.

"Mew! What the hell?!" Gulf shouted but he is blushing and smiling secretly.

"One kiss then. Just one "

"Please please please "

"You can't be serious?!" Gulf exclaimed. 

"I am serious," mew said. Gulf stared at him for a second before slamming his lips to his.

Mew pulled him near, squeezing his ass as he had been dreaming for the last few weeks.

Gulf moaned into the kiss as mew touched him over his body. His body is way more reactive these days. He is hard by the time they stopped kissing.

"Fuck!" Gulf cursed stepping away.

"Go. Go. Go. Go before I kill you. " Gulf screeched pushing mew away.

"I love you. Bye-bye " Mew stole a kiss before running away.

That night gulf had a wet dream and he was wet when he woke that morning.

              ***********

Did you feel like it was rushed. I mean, I had to rush a little between months. So, we can avoid skip directly to the last month.

Like...hey gulf you are pregnant. Then boom. After 9 months. Wow. You gave birth to -----

That would not be that good. So, I wrote it like this. Skipping between months. Showing how his pregnancy went.

By the wayyyyyyyyt

Yeah Yeah. Avi is sleeping in his own room. Don't worry. Lol.

Sooooo! It's such a long chapter

Hope you enjoyed it. I guess you know what's happening with the gulf already.

He is 3 months pregnant if you did not get it already.

*sighs* Gulf is so slow.

Thoughts!!!!

Don't forget to

VOTE

And COMMENTS.

I wrote such a long chapter. I deserve it!

Luv yaa

See you in the next chapter.

By the way...

More

6

Chapters

Until

End.

🕳 🏃🏻‍♀️....🚶🏻‍♀️.....🚶🏻‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 16.2K 56
Mew suppasit who kidnap Gulf's father for an unknown motive and asked gulf to marry him and stay in his house and do all his household work...he is n...
109K 5.1K 12
It was again the time of the year where one of the nation's most influential people had to pick a wife and get married. It was considered an honour t...
330K 17K 61
Mew suppasit is businessman who who is bit arrogant and rude. one day he encountered a boy name Gulf Kanawut who slap him infront of everyone coz Mew...
7.9K 384 4
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment naa!! Warning:- Mature contents ahead...