Flipped - BJH x reader

By dubdubuuu

This is a book 2 for 'I'm sorry' ~~ " I guess he was right, I have flipped completely.." Started - 26/6/2021 ... More

prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Just A Review
Chapter 18

chapter 1

1.5K 91 54
By dubdubuuu

3rd person pov~

Y/n walked into her class with dark circle visible on her face. It has been two weeks since she tried getting back to her lucid dream and just today she thought that maybe it is better to give up. As much as she loves the scenario from that dream, she still need to move on.

Those scenes, those people and those memories are nothing than her tricky brain works. Add also when she saw a poster of her favorite british-girlgroup, Little mix, plastered inside her own room.

" Gosh, perrie edwards as my sister? I must be crazy." She chuckled to herself when she remember her lucid dream. She must hit something very hard on her head that her brain started to working on something.

Also, irene's presence there just proved how fake those reality. That it girl, bae joohyun, in love with her? That's just sound nonsense for her if you ask since the older has been hating her since then.

" Wow, what kind of panda are you?" Ryujin joked when y/n walked to her seat which is beside the latter. The tired girl rolled her eyes before slapping softly the girl beside her.

" Ouch! I see, the aggressive one gosh." The short hair girl exclaimed while rubbing her shoulder with pouting face.

Y/n turned to face her bestfriend in disbelief. She didn't put that much force. Geez shin ryujin, what an act!

The teacher walked into the room after 5 minutes and began the lesson. Y/n and ryujin were so focused since it's their both favorite subject, music. 

__

" Okay so, as it is about to be the end of the year, I want to give you a task and you must complete it with your deskmate."

Ryujin and y/n bumped their fist together excitedly. This whole task is going to be fun for both of the music lovers.

" It's just a simple task. You will have to perform any type of music you want. Use your own creativity and we will ask students to vote. The group that got the highest vote will get a special prize which I can't tell you." The teacher winked as her students groaned loudly.

" So, please complete the task within 2 weeks. Guess see all of you in our school festival?" She chuckled and packing her bag. She turned to her students once more before dismissing the class. 

The two bestfriend walked out from class, not forgetting to bow a respect to their teacher. As they strolled through the hallway, on their way to the next class, ryujin started the conversation.

" Did you have any ideas?" She asked, referring their assignment. Y/n tapped her chin and shook her head.

" None but how about we ask others? Who knows maybe they have one." And so on, they promised to meet after school at the newly cafe near the place.

___

Yuna stared at her unnies blankly while sipping her smoothie. " I don't have any ideas." She voiced out catching everyone attention.

Yeji facepalmed at the youngest bluntness before turning to ryujin. " Just ignore her. She is still a kid."

Feeling offended by the older remark, she protested. " I'm not a kid!" 

" Oh yeah you're."

" I'm not!!!"

" ENough!!" Lia exclaimed making both of them shut their mouth immediately. She then averting her gaze to y/n and ryujin who looked terrified at her cold gaze.

" Just do a convo-song."

" Huh??" 

" Here look at this. It's kinda trendy these days."

Lia handed her phone and showed a video of a guy singing, making like the song is in conversation. Y/n smile secretly at the idea and turned to ryujin.

" You can play guitar right?" 

" Yeah, do you have any song you want to try?"

Y/n thought for awhile. What kind of song does she want to do? There are like a tons of good songs. She can't seem to choose one.

She threw her gaze outside the cafe and suddenly her eyes caught a familiar figure, walking down the road with her group of friends. The girl still wore her school uniform and was giggling while watching her friends making a weird faces.

Unknown to y/n, her mouth twitched and form a small smile. Oh how she wish that she is the reason for the latter giggles and happiness. Then she remembered her moments with the joohyun in her dreams. Her heart fluttered and broke when her mind drifted back to when she and the idol in that dream dancing together, all night.

" Hey ryujin.. I think I found the song."

_____

The next day~

Irene and her groupmate were walking on their way to cafeteria when they stopped at the notice board. 

" Oh wow, they will have a music competition!" Wendy accidentally exclaimed in excitement as she snatched the poster and showed it to the older.

" I bet y/n is going to perform!" Seulgi added making the older hissed in disgust. 

" I won't be watching then." Irene growled and continued walking to cafeteria with her members trailing from behind.

" You are pretty sure that she has a feeling for you right?" Wendy asked as they settled down on their table. The brunette faced the canadian and threw a cold glare.

" So? It's not like the feelings are mutual. I hate her and will forever hating her." She spatted harshly and furrowed her eyebrows when she remembered a certain memories. The scene which made her hate the latter with all of her guts.

" Heh, y/n is so dumb for falling to you. She should've fallen to me instead!" Joy stated jokingly and slapped yeri's back making the youngest almost choked from her ham sandwich.

Yeri coughed in pain as she glared at the taller girl. " You bish, I will report you for harassing me." She muttered in upset voice. Joy faced her in disbelief before replying.

" You're overreacting too much." She shook her head, ignoring the glares she received from the evil maknae.

Irene stabbed her food using her fork, clearly minding her own business. She hates y/n and she is so sure of it but why did she felt a pinch in her heart when she heard what joy said?

" Maybe I'm just worried about joy.." She told herself silently. Yeah, maybe she just doesn't want any of her friends to like y/n. She knows for sure y/n is such a trouble for them. 

Suddenly a loud cheers bursted out, taking the girls attention towards a certain table. It seems that a lot of people already gathering around, creating a small circle around the commotion. The five of them decided to ignore the latter show but hearing a familiar voice, wendy eyes perked up.

" Wait, what is it about?" The canadian stopped a bunch of girls who were passing by. One of girl couldn't hide her excitement as she accidentally exclaimed.

" Oh my god! She talk to me!!" She puffed her chest proudly, smirking at her jealous friends. Upon seeing that, wendy just facepalmed mentally.

" So, what happens there?" She asked again to the same girl. The girl knitted her eyebrows and looked behind her, where the commotion was held. She then turning back her head towards the curious canadian and smile sweetly.

" Ahh, it's just another fight, again. You know y/n? Yeah her." Wendy dismissed the girl immediately after getting the answer she want. No doubt anymore, it is really y/n.

Just then, irene growled in annoyance. " Stupid troublemaker." She mumbled underneath her breath. Seulgi told the older to go and stopped the fight but only received a loud whines from the latter.

" Ughh why me?" 

" Cause you're the president duh. It's your duty to avoid that thing from happening. Now now go!!" Joy remarked while looking at her nails. The older couldn't argue more since the younger girl is right.

She sighed out loud and stood up, stomping her feet as she made her way to the crowd with her members. Noticing the brunette presence, the crowd made a way for the latter.

Irene finally saw the fight with her eyes burning in anger. She crossed her hands and glared at both, y/n and suho, but mainly y/n. Yeji, who was happened to notice the president gaze on her friend, quickly ran and pulled y/n from beating the shit out of the poor guy.

She and ryujin stopped the girl who looked like a maniac and dragged her back to their table. " Next time, don't talk dirty like that!!" Y/n hissed as she calm at her friends embrace. Yeji bit her lips before whispering something to y/n.

The latter face went from furious to soften and guilty as she averted her gaze on irene. She saw how the older glared at her before turning to suho with worried eyes.

" You.." The brunette warned. " Go away." She dismissed the crowd and helped suho with her members. Wendy turned briefly to y/n to check the latter condition which way more worse than the guy who just maybe break his nose.

Y/n has cuts every inch of her body indicating that she was beaten by a group of guys. " Must be suho's friends." She thought and walked to the girl who just wore a sad face.

" Hey kiddo, you okay?" The canadian started approaching first as y/n looked up and shot her a small smile.

" Yeah, it's nothing much.." She trailed off and try to walk but winced once she put a pressure on her left foot.

Seeing how y/n grunted in pain, Yeji quickly held the girl arm and helped her, not before scolding the latter.

" You just heal from your broken arm and now you want to broke your foot? Really y/n?" Yeji asked in disbelief as she helped the girl limping out from the cafeteria.

" Sorry hehe." Y/n replied and smile sheepishly. She try to act all jolly so her bestfriend won't notice her sour face when she saw what irene did.

She should have help her, not that freaking wimp. After all, y/n knows what she did is the right thing.

______

" You don't want to at least say hi to her?" Seulgi asked Irene who still helping suho, not minding the other poor person who slowly limping outside the cafeteria.

" She started the fight so that's what she got." The older replied as she continued dragging the guy in front of her up. 

Suho smile proudly at the girl soft attempts to help him. He was proudly puffing her chest out and winced in pain fakely when he try to walk.

" Oh, does your leg hurt that bad?" Irene asked, sounding somehow concerned making suho smirking more confident. He nodded his head and try to hold the girl's hand but Irene backed out.

" You have your friends didn't you? Great cause I'm not planning to treat you or taking you to clinic. If you got into another fight, I will make sure to make school expel you." 

Suho gulped in frightened after hearing the way Irene talked in her cold voice. He unconsciously nodding his head before running towards his mates.

" I thought he said that his leg was hurt?" Joy suddenly appeared behind the older and stared weirdly at suho who slowly out from her sight.

" Who cares?" The older sighed and turned to her members before noticing that the canadian wasn't there anymore.

" Where is seungwan?" She asked seulgi who happened to join them with yeri trailing from behind, eating a popsicle. Where did she get that??

" She told me that she went after y/n. That girl got pretty bad cuts there I must say." Seulgi replied and turned to yeri with confused written over her face when she saw the latter enjoying her popsicle.

" Yah give me some!!"

Irene ignored the chaos that was about to begin behind her as her mind drifted into another thing. She keep thinking about her canadian member and the girl she hates the most.

She doesn't know why but the thought of seeing those two are together is bothering her so much.

" Maybe I was too overprotective on seungwan.." She tried to reason out and calming her heart.

___

Howw was it???? Vote, and comment yeah? Thanks!!

I think I accidentally re-publish this.. Sorry guys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

515K 15.2K 41
"Ride me." Credits to @dnthrs for the book cover and for editing the book itself
34.4K 1.8K 32
I gotta say, a complicated story indeed Complete book// Started : 4 may 2020 Ended : 22 Feb 2021
9.5K 484 36
Yuqi just moved to Korea and she met a girl, Jeon Soyeon and realized she was crazy for her... (Started: August 28 2021) (Finished: July 2 2022) (Cor...
19.8K 518 10
Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ Kɪᴍ Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ? Aɴᴅ ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇᴍ 'Mʏsᴛᴇʀɪᴏᴜs & Sᴘᴏᴏᴋʏ? Tɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ! Started/Published: 30/05/2021. Ended: 17/08/2021.