Korrasami FanFiction: The Mas...

Bởi wasabi-is-crack

Korra is currently in an unstable condition as both Mako and Bolin are dead due to her carelessness and rush... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1: Prologue
Chapter 2: Korra and Asami
Chapter 3: The Incident
Chapter 4: Lin's Revenge
Chapter 5: Korra's first fight back
Chapter 6: A Utopia is incomparable to the real thing.
Chapter 7: Fox and Owl
Chapter 8: Kiss of Death
Chapter 9: No need for apologies
Chapter 10: The Smut Moment
Chapter 11: Rushed Love.
Chapter 13: Distractions
Chapter 14: Something I need to do.
Chapter 15: Bloody Gathering
Chapter 16: Nothern Water Tribe.
Chapter 17: End the Cycle
Chapter 18: Bishop vs Korra
Chapter 19: Reunion
Chapter 20: Aftermath
Chapter 21: Confrontation
Chapter 22: Wedding Day.
Chapter 23: The Red Bride
Chapter 24: The White Lie
Thank you!

Chapter 12: Bishop

128 3 0
Bởi wasabi-is-crack

Falling against the carpet floor, Opal starts to excrete blood from her chest as the icicle plunges deep towards her heart. As her sister falls towards the ground, the minuscule bliss of a normal life that Kuvira once felt had swept away from her. Kuvira lifted her fists in front of her face, causing a piece of the apartment floor to rise. Barricading her friends, Kuvira then uses the nearby pipes within the walls and launches them towards Fox. As the beam accelerates towards the animal-faced figure, Fox freezes the humid air, creating an ice wall. The wall obstructs the pipes, allowing her to escape.

With Fox making her leave, Kuvira rushes over to Opal, attempting to aid her sister. Korra does the best she can to sustain Opal's life. Using the faucet from the kitchen sink, Korra obtains as much water as she possibly can and attempts to heal the injured air bender using her water bending techniques. Korra waves her arms back and forth, hoping the injury would disappear, but only manages to reduce the amount of blood loss.

Asami sits on her knees as she lays Opal's head against them. Trying to keep Opal awake and conscious, Asami taps against the young female's face.

"C'mon Opal, stay with me!" Asami screamed.

Blood spills from Opal's mouth as tears fall against her cheeks.

"I don't want to die." Opal stated.

"You're not going to. Everything is going to be fine." Asami claimed.

Looking up against her chest, Opal knew her time within the real world was limited. She realized it was pointless for her to cling to life as she slowly lost her five senses. Her perception of reality disappeared one by one as the cold dagger plunged deeper and deeper into her heart. Trying to reduce the bleeding, Asami ripped a piece of her shirt and used the torn cloth to apply pressure. This didn't stop Opal's pulse from fading.

As she stares up against her ceiling, Opal starts to hallucinate. While the ceiling was dark and bleak, Opal saw a clear blue sky with sakura leaves falling towards the ground. The atmosphere was white and soothing as Opal is incapable of hearing a single sound. While Korra, Asami, and Kuvira yell for Opal's attention, she doesn't hear a single plea of her name.

Opal sees a pigmentation of a tall young man dressed in green turning her eyes to the side. His hair was short and black, while his skin was beige. From Opal's perspective, it was Bolin. From here, Opal knew she was dead and he seemed content as she reached for her fiance's hand. Finally reuniting with her lover, the two begin to chat about their lost times. After a full year of separation, Bolin and Opal's spirit had finally reunited. The two hugged each other as their spirits faded into light.

In the real world, however, things weren't as pretty as Opal envisioned it. Blood flooded out her chest as she mumbled to herself. Korra, Kuvira, and Asami watched as Opal's sanity faded away along with her soul. Reaching for Bolin, Opal raises her hand high in the air as she stutters Bolin's name.

"Bolin... Bolin..." Opal whispered.

"Stop talking, Opal! You're gonna make it!" Korra stated.

Judging from the facial expression alone, Kuvira knew Opal was dead. Kuvira realized Opal was reaching into the spirit world as her soul faded away from this world. It didn't take much for her to figure Opal was already dead as she only needed to examine Opal's body condition. Blood covered the entire carpet behind her as her skin grew paler and paler by the second. The pupils in her eyes slowly disappeared as Opal's lips were completely dry. Opal's breathing decelerates with her lungs flattening. It was 12:30 a.m and Opal was found deceased.

While Kuvira had accepted her sister's death, Korra and Asami had refused it. Afraid of losing another friend again, Korra continues to focus on her bending while Asami pulls out a syringe from her bag. Reading the label, Kuvira noticed it was adrenaline and Asami had planned to use the chemicals to maintain Opal's consciousness and increase her heart rate. Attempting to implant the drugs into Opal's corpse, Kuvira grabbed Asami's hands before she could make the injection.

"What the hell are you doing, Opal needs this!" Asami exclaimed.

"She's dead. Giving her that won't save her."Kuvira argued.

"You don't know that! She still could be alive." Korra announced.

"Opal doesn't even have a heart at this point and she's not breathing anymore. She's obviously dead. There is no point in increasing the heart rate of an organ that is completely obliterated. " Kuvira argued.

Angry at Kuvira's lack of resilience, Asami grabs her by the shirt as she pummels her against the apartment walls. Asami starts to wail as she refuses to admit her friend's death.

"How can you just stand there and admit your sister is dead. Opal's your family for crying out loud!" Asami screamed.

"And no amount of screaming will bring her back. Just look at her! You may be smart, but even you can't cure death when you see it! You know well as I do she's gone! The best course of action we can take is to get her some medical attention and get that unforsaken bastard!" Kuvira screams

While Asami doesn't want to agree with Kuvira, no amount of refusal could bring Opal back. Taking a second to realize the situation, Asami drops against the floor as she no longer has the strength nor energy to deny it any further. Everyone within the apartment knew that it wasn't Kuvira that Asami was furious against, but rather the inevitable situation.

"Why.... Why Opal of all people?" Asami whispered to herself.

Noticing Asami and Kuvira succumbing to the results, Korra yields to the situation as she drops her arms down. The water surrounding Opal no longer flows around her corpse. As Asami unhands herself from Kuvira, Kuvira makes a mad dash towards the front door, running after the masked villain. While Kuvira wants time to honor the dead, she doesn't want the villains to get away with killing her friend. With a hard sense of justice and a thirst for blood, Kuvira chased after Fox. Meanwhile, Korra and Asami wanted to chase after their friend, but leaving their friend behind would only dishonor what little life remained within her. Making the tough decision, Asami ordered Korra to go after Kuvira while she contacted Lin using the apartment phone. While Asami wanted to avenge her friend's death, tagging along would only slow Korra down as Asami doesn't have the bending capabilities to match her ferocious speed.

Korra hesitated at first but quickly followed along as she knew this wasn't a time for debating. Korra uses her airbending skills to boost herself out of the apartment entrance as she follows Kuvira.

While the Avatar and Kuvira chased after the masked murder, Asami used the nearby phone to contact Lin.

At the other side of Republic City, the chief of police was in bed with her girlfriend, Kya, as the two caressed each other throughout the night. Lin's phone rings as the two females continue to pleasure themselves in sexual ecstasy. Lin didn't want to pick up the phone as she assumed it would be something minor like a drunken mob roaming around Republic City or managing intense traffic. However, Kya insisted on Lin picking up the phone.

"I think you should pick it up..." Kya stated as she was being fingered by Lin.

"Don't worry about it, it's probably something stupid." Lin retorted.

"Still, I don't feel comfortable leaving them on hold." Kya clarified.

Getting up from the fetal position, Lin raised her upper body against the bed frame as she picked up the telephone from the bed counter. Lin pressed the phone against her cheek as she reluctantly picked up the phone.

"What?" Lin asked.

"It's Opal, she got murdered!" Asami exclaimed.

"Don't move, I'll be right there!" Lin demanded.

Kya was close enough to hear the overall conversation. Lin quickly put on her uniform while Kya tagged along with some clothes.

"Stay here..." Lin ordered.

"I'm coming too!" Kya stated.

Lin didn't want her new girlfriend to come but didn't bother arguing as the current circumstance didn't allow her the time for it. After getting dressed, Lin grabbed Kya and used her metal bending to pull them up in the night sky.

With Lin's metal bending, the two older women arrived towards Opal's house on just a short notice.

"What the hell happened here?" Lin asked.

"I don't know! We were just celebrating and the bell rang. When Opal received the door, she was stabbed by a cult member.." Asami explained.

Furious, Lin grabbed a hold of Asami's collar within her shirt. The little moment of euphoria Lin felt quickly turned into rage as she started the new year off by losing another family member.

"Why the hell didn't you call me sooner!" Lin exclaimed.

"She was already dead. Korra and I tried everything to save her, but she was..."

Asami couldn't continue as wailed. Tears intervened in her explanation as the sorrow within her own soul took over the conversation. Fueled with rage, Lin rushed for the door as she went after Korra and Kuvira. Kya was more understanding of how Asami felt as she went over to provide mental aid for the young CEO.

"Are you okay?" Kya asked.

"It's all my fault! If it was only me and Korra together, she wouldn't be dead." Asami stated.

"You don't know that. I can tell from your expression that you did everything that you could. Don't be so hard on yourself." Kya stated.

"Tell me, what did Opal do to deserve this. If anything, shouldn't I be the one dying against the floor. Please Kya! I need to know, how did things come to this?" Asami asked.

Kya didn't have words to answer Asami's inquiry nor did she have the wisdom to make Asami feel better. Being incapable of doing anything, Kya tried her best to soothe the young lady. With Opal's condition completely helpless, Kya reached over towards Asami as she offered her a reassuring hug.

"It's not your fault." Kya repeated.

Asami wanted to use her intensive intellect to save the young air bender but even she couldn't cure death. With nothing left to do, the women sobbed as they waited for the ambulance to arrive and officially declare Opal dead.

During the mist of their sorrow, Korra and Lin managed to catch up with Kuvira. With Fox within their vision, they chase after the masked villain. Once Fox reached the docks however, Fox quickly turned to face the three women as they fell right into her trap. Lin takes a huge swing towards Fox but manages to get intercepted by Owl. Owl had beamed himself over to his partner using an ice pillar and managed to intercept the blow once more using his arms as a shield.

It was Korra's turn to attack and she uses her fire-bending skills to throw a fireball in Fox's direction. However, a faceless, masked figure appears in front of the flaming heat and blocks the blow using his scythe. It was Bishop, looking more deadly than ever. Kuvira tries to throw an attack of her own; using Lin's cable to pierce Fox's heart. Reacting to this slow attack, Fox manages to block the cable as she freezes the humid air in front of her. This causes the cable to be caught in a thick sheet of ice, halting the acceleration of the sharp object towards her.

With everyone's attack being intervened, the fighters land on their feet, preventing themselves from meeting a crushing death. It's silent with only the sound of fireworks popping filling the soundless harbor. After assessing the situation, the three heroic ladies already know which opponent they planned on taking.

Still having resentment towards herself ever since Mako and Bolin's death, Korra decides to take on Bishop. While she is unsure what his powers are and what type of bending he performs, the Avatar had this eerie feeling he was the strongest of the three masked villains. Kuvira could only feel rage towards Fox as the masked villain killed the only sibling she loved. Madness filled within her eyes as she could only think about tearing Fox into pieces.

Sensing determination and Bloodlust from the two women beside her, Lin decides to take the leftover options and plans on fighting Owl. With Owl being the only person who survived the wrath of her blades, Lin can only assume the fight would be interesting. During the midst of their decision-making, Owl quickly uses his blood bending to heal his sliced arm. Excitement enters Bishop's face as he was starting the year off a battle against the great Avatar.

"Ah! What is this euphoria that is filling my body? I can't believe I get to fight the Avatar." Bishop stated.

Sensing that Fox wasn't going to be her opponent, she gets furious.

"What the fuck! Korra is supposed to be mine! We agreed upon that!" Fox exclaimed.

"I know but I can't help the feeling of fighting the great Avatar. I have this oozing feeling I need to relieve and the only way to do so is if I battle the Avatar." Bishop stated.

"But Korra is mine!" Fox argued.

"Don't worry... Korra isn't going to die today. You'll get your chance some other time. But, for now, take on that lady in front of you." Bishop demanded.

Staring straight on, Fox knew Bishop was referring to Kuvira. Fox was displeased to have her as the opponent, however, Kuvira wasn't. With the match-making already settled, Kuvira bum rushes Fox as Lin uses her zip lines and hooks towards Owl. Leaving the Bishop and Korra alone, the two enemies decide to catch up. It has been a full year since their battle and Korra finally gets a chance to redeem herself. The death of Mako and Bolin has been haunting her ever since and she was grateful that she was given this opportunity for New Years'...

However, she was more incensed than glad as she never wanted Mako and Bolin to be dead in the first place. Without uttering a single word to the villain in front of her, Korra takes on her air-bending stance as she prepares to avenge her friends' deaths. This only amuses Bishop as he considers Korra's use of only air bending as an insult rather than a compliment.

"If you're planning to fight me, I suggest you get into your Avatar state right away," Bishop suggested.

"Be careful what you wish for." Korra warned.

"I'm not being cocky." Bishop responded.

Korra was unsure what the white-masked villain was implying until he revealed his identity. Korra was shocked to find who she was fighting. As the mask hit the floor, Korra was petrified to face her opponent. 

While Korra doesn't recognize the face, what really scared her was the color of his skin. It was ink black with white dotted lines surrounding his limbs and body, indicating where the bones are located. Korra's worries didn't stop there as Bishop bent his upper body towards the ground. It was there, Korra saw three demonic figures, with masks substituting as their face, emerging from her enemy's insides. The demons stood behind the man in a cryptic position.

While the masks were carved the same, their color indicated something different. Making the first move, the demon with the blank, red mask threw the first attack. Opening its mask-like mouth, a burst of flames catapulted towards Korra's direction, almost turning the young protagonist into cinders. Korra managed to duck below the ball of heat, but that didn't make her any happier as the fire caused a huge explosion behind her. Korra suddenly regretted making Bishop her opponent as she underestimated his fighting capabilities.

However, this didn't stop him from showing off his powers. Controlling the other masked demons, Bishop ordered the grey and green colored demon to release an attack of their own. Not wanting to be around for the attack, Korra rushes towards the harbor, using the water to carry her away from the scene. Launching the attack, the green demon opened its mouth as it launched a powerful burst of air. The brown demon did something similar as she chewed a piece of ground. Grinding the concrete floor into bits, the brown demon launched a series of projectiles towards Korra's direction.

Staring towards the ocean surface, Korra senses an enormous shadow engulfing behind her. Turning her head around, Korra accelerated her speed as notices a mob of boulders, fireballs, and air missiles coming towards her general direction. Inferno and Debris rained down the Avatar as she ran from the hellish apocalypse behind her.

Turning herself left then right, the three different elements barely missed her as only the elemental projectiles scratched the young avatar.

"How the hell is he able to control all the elements at once," Korra screamed to herself.

Throughout the years, only the Avatar was capable of mastering all four elements. There was Earth, Wind, Fire, and Water. While that may be true, each element is connected and part of one as each element can evolve into something else with the help of using different bending techniques. For example, bending thunder and lightning was invented when General Iroh combined water and fire bending techniques. Lava bending was found mixing fire bending with earth bending. Being a master of blood bending, Bishop can absorb the hearts of his enemies and use the chi of other benders, being able to control all four elements with ease.

With all four different hearts in total, Bishop can control all four elements even more efficiently than the Avatar herself. This is what caused Bishop to be so excited to fight Korra as she is the only person in current existence that is capable of matching his elemental powers.

Noticing Korra rushing further and further away from the harbor, Bishop uses his water bending skills to float himself over the water. With a rush of water propelling him towards Korra's direction, Bishop is easily able to catch up to the young Avatar. Korra had hoped she could use one of the 4 elements to counter whatever bending Bishop mastered, however, after seeing he's able to control all four, Korra realized she had to take the fight to him. Turning around, Korra activated her Avatar state, amping her abilities by ten folds. This only filled the scythe-wielding villain with enthusiasm as he prepared himself for the fight of his life...

Jumping from the water surface, Bishop made the first move, swinging his blade to Korra's neck. Korra parries the attack by freezing some of the ocean water, turning it into an ice sword.

Using her other hand, Korra grabs herself another ice sword, aiming the tip of the blade into Bishop's chest.

Reacting to the attack with haste, the inked villain manages to grab the blade, preventing himself from getting injured. Using the hooked blade to his advantage, Bishop removes the ice blade from Korra's right hand as he aims his scythe down against Korra's head. Korra responds with another parry, blocking the attack with her other sword. Korra backs away from the masked villain as she takes a second to assess the situation. Taking a short break from their fight, Bishop laughs as this is the most entertainment he's enjoyed since their first encounter.

"YES, YES! THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR. THIS IS THE BATTLE OF THE CENTURY!" Bishop screamed with enthusiasm.

"How are you able to control all the elements?' Korra inquired.

"I killed all types of benders to obtain this power. After mastering the art of blood bending, I was able to reach the same level of elemental control as you. Why did you think I sacrificed all those people. The Omni Messiah has blessed me with this gift and I shall return the favor by sacrificing you in her name." Bishop exclaimed.

With his scythe in both of his hands, the black psychopath uses a mixture of fire and air to boost himself towards the young Avatar. Korra is barely able to sense his presence as Bishop was moving faster than the speed of light. However, this would be impossible for Korra to fight if she wasn't the Avatar. Oozing in the Avatar State, Korra copies her opponent's move as she accelerates her body forward. The two fighters are moving faster than a human can track; only a slight glimpse of their bodies can be detected. Within a split second, both Korra and Bishop are simultaneously fighting in the air and on the ocean surface. With each of their weapons creating sparks after hitting against each other, a shockwave disperses from the point of impact. This burst of energy causes the tides of the water to flow rapidly.

Parry after a parry, Korra manages to find an opening within Bishop's stance as she plunges a frozen blade into his shoulder. Removing himself from Korra's range, Bishop uses his fire bending skills to blast himself away. Taking a second to breathe, Bishop removes the blade within his shoulder. With the weight of the scythe slowing him down, Bishop drops the weapon into the ocean depths. With blood leaking out of his body, she uses his blood bending to form a red gauntlet around his fists. Hardening the blood, the red liquid became tougher than diamonds. Based on the stance that Bishop took, Korra had realized the real fight had only begun...

Author's Note: I tried to give a description of what I envisioned Bishop would look like. And yes, this is heavily inspired by Hidan from Naruto. Let me know what you think of the story so far and feel free to leave some comments on what you think about the overall story. Critiques do really help in improving my overall writing and creative thinking. Thanks for reading.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

6.6K 126 11
**WARNING** This fanfiction contains spoilers for the Legend of Korra TV show, as well as the 2 graphic novel sequels Turf Wars and Ruins of the Empi...
8.2K 254 6
Korra is a junior at Republic City High and is an all around athlete who's on her way to playing for a big university. She doesn't want to date anyon...
211K 4.9K 36
Sex, Lust, Nightmares, Daydreams. ***(DISCONTINUED)*** Korra and Asami have an everlasting lust and love pattern between them. This story takes plac...
206K 3.5K 28
One night-stand. It's a familiar word. How about a two-night stand? Three maybe? Korra and Asami's drunken mistake led them to have the best night of...