𝕷ittle 𝔓uppy 🐾 ━━ A Descen...

By Butterfly1645

My little sister, Her name's Olive." ───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ─── She's the daughter of Cruella De... More

Introduction
𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙨 𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂 🐾
。𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙠。 𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂 🐾
𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙨 2 𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂 🐾
𝘼𝙧𝙘 𝙊𝙣𝙚. 𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂 | 🐾
.Chapter 1.
.Chapter 2.
.Chapter 3.
.Chapter 4.
.Chapter 5.
.Chapter 6.
.Chapter 7.
.Chapter 8.
.Chapter 9.
.Chapter 10.
.Chapter 11.
.Chapter 12.
.Chapter 13.
.Chapter 14.
.Chapter 15.
.Chapter 16.
.Chapter 17.
.Chapter 18.
.Chapter 19.
.Chapter 20.
.Chapter 21.
.Chapter 22.
.Chapter 23.
.Chapter 24.
.Chapter 25.
.Chapter 26.
.Chapter 27.
𝘼𝙧𝙘 𝙏𝙬𝙤. 𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂 || 🐾
.Chapter 28.
.Chapter 29.
.Chapter 30.
.Chapter 31.
.Chapter 32.
.Chapter 33.
.Chapter 34.
.Chapter 35.
.Chapter 36.
Arc 1 and Arc 2 Bloopers 🐾
𝘼𝙧𝙘 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚. 𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂 Ⅲ 🐾
.Chapter 37.
.Chapter 39.
.Chapter 40.
.Chapter 41.
.Chapter 42.
Wolfstars Daughter Cover
🎄Merry Little Christmas Party 🎄

.Chapter 38.

403 3 1
By Butterfly1645

┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑
𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟖 : "Ready, Set, Gay !"
Arc 3- The Royal Cotillion
━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━

EVALINA'S POV

Evalina sighed while she looked at herself in the mirror. She was inside her dorm in Auradon she shared with Mad Maddy, though she liked to her call Witch Chick.

Evalina's side of her room was painted royal blue and she had black pillows, with blue spreads with red and gold pillow aswell as her bed being circled shaped and having her small bookshelf, her black painted vanity and a gold mirror hanging above her study desk.

Believe it or not Evalina didn't like decorating, it was Maddy's idea to have their room look all witchy, she thought it was a puke fest.

On Maddy's side of the bedroom, her floor was cobblestone to remind her of home, and she had sleeves that had all different kid of potions in different kids of jars all in weird shapes.

She had used her powers to have tree like branches over her bed, some had flowers on them and she had put multicolored wires over that would light up depending on when the sun would hit them. She had fluffy hot pink fur sheets with rainbow pillows and her closets on the side along with her desk which held photos of her with her family, her with Harriet, a photo of Harriet in a heart shaped frame and photos of their friends.

Evalina was in a handful of the photos, even including their beach day in Atlantica.

In the last year Evalina hadn't change that much.

Sure, she had to be more polite but even when her and her "friends." hanged out she was be by herself, and when they wanted to do something she would come up with a excuse like "she was sick." or "she had to study." and she would avoid them.

Evalina didn't consider herself all that of Auradon. Sure the food was good, but  she still felt there was a empty pit in her stomach that wouldn't go away.

Evalina was bisexual but she preferred girls. She hadn't always been into the whole lovely dovey stuff, but she would do it for her girlfriend of a year Danielle, who was the only person that was capable of making the cold hearted of The Evil Queen blush and giggle.

"Morning roomie !" she heard loudly as she groaned looking behind to see Maddy coming from the bathroom, which she spent hours doing her hair, she had a cherry red smile on her face.

She wore a light purple suit vest with spray painted details over a normal white puff shirt, with a pink skirt, black stockings and special pink heels as her hair was curled and she had her backpack on her back, on the side of her vest was "Rosalie's 2 Hearts." which was on all of her friends's outfits since they all got their best clothes from Rosalie.

Evalina wore a royal blue corset with a red leather jacket that on the side had "Rosalie's 2 Hearts." logo and thorn stockings with a black leather skirt that was gratified on it, she also had on gold wedged heeled boots, with tiny gold crown in her hair and apple earrings, with her hair half top knot.

"Do you always speak loud ?" Evalina asked as Maddy said while fixing herself some cornflakes "Someone slept on the wrong side of the bed last night." as she ate a spoonful before turning around to Evalina.

"Do you just like acting like a huge brat Evalina ?" as Evalina said hand pressed under her chin "Are you done yet ?" as Maddy narrowed her eyes.

"And hear I thought, you would change, you know at least try not to act like the same Evalina that was on the Isle, the stone cold one, we all changed Evalina and left those old kids back at the Isle, when are you going to grow up and learn to change yourself ?"

"I'm done talking to you." Evalina said as Maddy put her bowl away grabbing her key, "And there goes you're one effort to actually make a friend, poor little sad old grumpy Evalina."

Maddy grabbed her latte and walked out of the door not before Evalina's temper shinned in and she slammed the door behind her.

Evalina sat back in her chair before she huffed groaning into her palms. "I don't need her, I don't need friends, why did I decide to stick around here !" as she hissed before seeing her phone went off.

She looked down and grabbed the phone to see it was Danielle, her wicked kind pirate girlfriend.

She began to text Danielle about what happened, Danielle in response kept telling Evalina she needed to be more open.

Though Evalina would keep saying she was trying, but Danielle knew she wasn't. Evalina rolled her eyes at her girlfriend who knew her so well. She was about to text Danielle back when the door opened.

She saw Danielle. Who came inside and closed the door behind her. Her hair was to the side and she had sea star pin in the side. She wore a light blue off the shoulder lace shirt with a purple vest, brown heeled pirate boots, a turquoise skirt and ripped tights as she smelled of the sweet sea, you could see hidden sea details in her clothes.

She folded her arms as she looked at Evalina. Evalina folded her arms out with a pout. "Don't give me that look." Evalina said as Danielle went towards her pulled out a chair as she said "Put the pout away." as Evalina gave her a look before Danielle said "Eva." as Evalina sighed putting away her babyish pout

Danielle added "I'm giving you that because I can, and because you need to be given the in your words the Danielle mom look."

Evalina rolled her eyes as Danielle said "When are you going to learn to be more open and trust our friends."

Evalina said "You know I don't trust people easy, I mean every since-" as Evalina stopped mid sentence because she was getting shaken, she couldn't talk about it because she would start to cry.

She looked away from Danielle stopping herself.

Danielle grabbed her hands as she said "Hey, don't talk about it ok ?" as Evalina said "Ok." as Danielle added "Theses are our friends, our family, and we trust each other, I mean you trust me Evalina-"

Evalina cut her off and said "I trust you because I love you." as Danielle smiled and said "I love you to, and it's because I love you so much, that I hate to see my girlfriend not wanting to make friends."

Evalina wiped her eyes, "Fine, I'll start being more open, a tiny bit." as Danielle said "I'll take it." before they both gave one another a kiss.

"Now, will you be nice ?" as Danielle helped Evalina to her feet as Evalina said "Yes." as Danielle said "Perfect." as Danielle took Evalina's hand before Danielle held the door open for Evalina and she went out and Danielle went out behind her.

AUBREY'S POV

Aubrey had to say, she loved attention, since she was little. She loved having all eyes on her, she liked having the camera flash in her face. After the world saw she was Beatrice's new girlfriend

Aubrey had been having to do event after event and had been having to do interviews and since the royal cotillion was coming up that's all anybody cared to ask her, she was enjoy her fame.

Aubrey was standing by the entrance of Auradon and she was wearing a dress Rosalie made her it was a light pink dress with white and gold designs and she also had a blue belt on with gold bracelets, her dove necklace and pink heels, she also had on unique made white stain gloves.

Interviewers where around her and they asked her questions and flashed the camera's in her face.

"Aubrey ! Please over here ! Aubrey !" as Aubrey waved to them with a smile and gave little poses before she noticed one interviewer asked her "There are only four more days until The Royal Cotillion. Every girls would love to know how it's like to be a Lady of The Court."

Aubrey giggled before saying into the microphone "It feels amazing to almost be moments away from becoming a Lady of The Court, I am very thrilled to bring my ideas to the table, p.s my dress will be show stopping." as male interviewer asked  her "How does it feel to be the most envied girl in Auradon?

"Well, It does feel nice, I love being envied." as another female interviewer asked "Some people think you're not fit to rule, given the fact you're as some would call "a mean girl."

Aubrey said with a straight face "Jealously such a horrible disease I hope they get better soon, I'll send gift cards." as she smiled flipping her hair.

More interviewers started to ask her question as one asked her "How it feel to be a openly lesbian princess and soon to be queen." as Aubrey mouthed "I love it." which is when Beatrice came from around the corner.

Beatrice wore a ruffled all white dress with a white lace collar and a embroidered lace ribbon on the waist of the dress and clear heels with different colors jewels such as a royal blue and yellow, as her hair was tied into a low bun as her gold crown with blue jewels was on her head and she wore light makeup with lace gloves and gold bracelets.

Aubrey smiled ear to ear before squealing "Bumblee Bea !" as Beatrice tried to make her way through the camera, not noticing Aubrey gave her a passionate kiss. "Hi Aubs." as Beatrice kissed back.

Aubrey's hands sat on Beatrice's waist. "Queen Beatrice !" the interviewers said to her as Beatrice turned to look at them as Aubrey casually lead her head on her shoulder.

"Since you're coming out, do you feel as though you have know found your inner sense of self ?" as Beatrice said "Um." about to answer the question before another interviewer asked "Do you plan to bring more Villain Kids to the Auradon !"

Beatrice said  "Ugh well." as another interviewer asked "Are you and Prince Hero still friends ?"

Beatrice started to feel herself panic, she never handle interviewers well, Aubrey had no problem answering all of those questions, usually Ben would have to answer for the both of them but right now her younger twin brother was out with Mal doing some work in Camelot, so Auradon was in her hand until he came back.

Ben had alot of faith in her, and Beatrice thought she could handle it, but soon found out she was way to over her head.

"Ok, where done here." Beatrice said which is when Fairy Godmother came out "Okay. Shush, shush. Shoosh, shoosh. Shoosh, shoosh. This is still a school, so if you're here, you're either skipping or trespassing."

"Just one quick question for The Queen ?" as Beatrice turned about to walk away, "Do you plan to close the barrier permanently ?"

Beatrice said "What ?! I-I-" as Beatrice just grunted before walking off with Aubrey as Aubrey looked back waving saying "Thank you, Thank you Thank you !" as she gave a wink before they both went off.

"Shhh. Shhh. Shhh." Fairy Godmother told them as they all went along.

Aubrey and Beatrice both walked through the hallway as Aubrey smiled holding Beatrice's hand "Well that went well." as Beatrice gave a sarcastic laugh and said "Didn't you see me out there, I was a mess."

"All I saw was a Queen answering questions truthfully, by using um." as Beatrice gave her a look as Aubrey said "What not funny ? Come on it was a little bit funny." as Beatrice rolled her eyes walking to her locker.

"Bumble Bea, wait up !" as Beatrice got her books from her locker as Aubrey said "I was joking." as Beatrice said "I didn't take it that way." as Aubrey said "I noticed."

Beatrice closed her locker before adding, "I-It's just, I guess I'm a bit stressed out, with this has to be even more worse that my coronation, everyone looking for me to make theses big decisions, and I can't do it alone." as Beatrice's eyes dropped.

Aubrey cupped Beatrice's cheek and said "And in a couple of years, you won't have to, because I'm going to be right by your side, helping you make every difficult decisions."

Beatrice smiled as Aubrey smiled back before Beatrice said "I love you Aubs." as Aubrey said "You better." as she gave a slit grin before kissing her cheek.

"Now, stop with all the pout because we have New Cheer Leading Tryouts." as Beatrice said "What's the point, every time you get somebody new you kick them out."

"Because of physical baby." as Beatrice said "Whatever you said." as Aubrey said "Because, I don't want a perfect team, I need a perfect team." as Aubrey said "Now let's go."

Aubrey then asked "When are you going to purpose to me Bumble Bea ?" as Beatrice said "We been together for a year." as Aubrey said "And ?" as Beatrice playful rolled her eyes as Aubrey chuckled.

DEVON'S POV

Devon was inside Rosalie and Elliot's bedroom. She was getting her dress for Cotillion done by her lovely now wife Rosalie. She was playing with her fingers as she blew her cheeks out.

Her dress was nice. She had to say Rosalie did a great job as usual. In a way since Mal was Devon's half sister, and since Mal was Ben's girlfriend and since Ben was the King of The United States of Auradon, Devon was technically apart of the Royal Family and so was Rosalie.

So Devon had to wear some Beast family colors in her dress. Her dress at the top was a dark royal blue and she also had black lace back and skull earrings to match. Though half of the details weren't done.

Rosalie came out from the other room causing Devon to rise her eyes at her. "Ok, I found the missing sapphires I needed for your shoes." as Devon said "That's great." as Rosalie smiled.

Rosalie wore a royal red dress with black details, her new dark auburn hair was in a half up half down style and the skirt of her dress was black, she also wore a leather gold blazer over neath and black heels with red hearts.

Rosalie sat down at her desk saying "How's cute are theses ?" as she showed Devon the heeled studded boots she had made her.

"There nice." as Rosalie smiled adding "Thank you." as Rosalie turned back before Devon looked to notice her old Isle jacket Rosalie had made her a year ago, way when the two where still on the Isle.

Devon smiled at it, she wanted it so badly. She sighed "Hey Rosie ?" as Rosalie went back to Devon on her chair.

"Hmm ?" Rosalie said as she started to sew the lace in Devon's dress as Devon asked "Do you ever think about the Isle ?"

Rosalie rose her eyes as she laughed "Now that is funny." as Devon huffed as Rosalie added "Why would I want to think about the Isle, when I have everything I've ever wanted in Auradon."

Devon mumbled "Yay." as Rosalie said "I mean why would you even think about the Isle, were all happy here."

Devon rubbed her arm before Rosalie squealed and said "Are wedding on TV !'

Devon said "What ?" as Rosalie helped her wife walk down "Look." as they both looked to see the two on TV eating their wedding cake and smiling at one another.

The TV reporter thought "Here we see the two VK Rosalie Hearts, daughter of The Queen and King of Hearts along with Devon Flame daughter of Hades at their glorious wedding day, many thought it would be impossible for the two to fit in."

"No kidding." Devon mumbled as it showed the two at their honeymoon Agrabah which was a surprise honeymoon by the Queen of The United States of Auradon Beatrice."

There you could see Devon and Rosalie, Rosalie gushing over Sultana Jasmine's outfit, both of them dressed in stylish Agrabah inspired outfits Rosalie made while they where on the drive there, while talking with Aladdin and Jasmine.

Devon had finally eaten a piece of the food only to spit it out secretly into a napkin, Rosalie had no problem with her, probably because her stomach wasn't as sensitive as Devon's.

"Look at that, yum." Devon joked as Rosalie said "I need to ask Sultan Aladdin for the recipe to that food, maybe I can cook it for dinner tonight." as Devon said "No !"

Rosalie gave her a look before Devon added "I-I want something else." as Rosalie said "Oh, ok that's fine what do you have a taste for ?" as Devon said "How about steak and Wonderland's famous pie ?"

Rosalie said with her finger on her chin, "I am in a pie mood, I could whip one up for you Devvie." as they went to Rosalie's bed and sat down.

Devon smiled "Great." as Devon added "I know you want me to drop this Isle talk but, your really telling me you don't miss running wild and actin uncontrollable ?"

"Jeez what is with all this Isle talk about. Are you talking about stealing, fighting and lying." as Devon got excited stood up and said "Heck yes." as Rosalie stood up finger out "Heck no." a displeased look on her face.

"What ?" Devon said sadness in eyes. "Why would we ? Devvie, come with me."

Rosalie took Devon's hand as she opened her window, "Look at that." as they both looked down to see kids walking around Auradon, happy looks on their faces and the sunlight shining.

"We are in Auradon now, we have been for a year now, where happily married, and all of us are Auradon Kids now."

"Now, let's leave the past in the past, hmm ?" Rosalie asked Devon as Devon gave a fake smile and said "Yeah." as Rosalie said "Thank you." before placing a kiss on Devon's cheek as she went to her desk.

She dragged Devon with her as the two looked at the crown Rosalie was doing. "I mean look at this crown, I'm going to wear." as Devon said "Mmm. A totally severe."

JEWEL'S POV

"Ok, Scarlett and Harry, I think I found the solution to our problem." Jewel said pacing around the room as she said "We will limt the sides of balloons."

Scarlett and Harry both looked at her as Scarlett said "You know Jewel, the party doesn't have to be big, it's just going to be the others."

Jewel wanted to meet with her friends Scarlett and Harry to help plan for Miracle's 1st birthday which was tomorrow. Jewel was up for a challenge. She adore baby Miracle sent she first heard of a young female VK with a baby.

Jewel wore a baby blue pencil collar dress with a dark blue belt, bow earrings and a bow pin located in the middle of her dress with light blue heels, her hair tied back with a bow in the back and her fingernails were painted a baby blue.

Scarlett's hair was put into waves and she wore a dark emerald green cropped bomber jacket with a brown shirt underneath with lion claw marks. She also had a black fingerless glove on her right hand with different colored gold, her lion necklace, silver and green rings and a spike black bracelet on her left arm with small rings, she also had a fishnet shirt underneath with ripped denim jeans that faded to a ombre green with gray combat boots that were covered in gold studs.

Harry wore a red bomber jacket with his father's long live evil sign on the fact a white shirt, black pants, and brown pirate boots, with gold skull rings.

"Guys come on, Miracle is turning 1 ! That's a huge milestone in a baby's life." as they turned to Miracle who was inside her Skip Hop and was dressed in a green velvet shirt with special puff sleeves and matching pants that were covered in gold hearts and a headband over her brown hair and matching green slippers.

Miracle pressed the buttons down as the Skip Hop spoke to her and made noises causing her to be interested in the toy along with  her juice cup was next to her as she grabbed her cup and took sips of the apple juice that was inside.

She rose her eyes at her parents as Harry gave a soft smile waving as Miracle waved back babbling "Hi-Da-Da." as Harry said back "Hello lion club." as Miracle saw her mother "Ma-Ma." as Scarlett said "Hi honey."

Scarlett got up from the couch and went to cabinet of her side of the room which had a photo frame of her, Harry and Miracle and on the fridge had a photo of a younger her and Hollie as she grabbed a small box of Mac and Cheese and she mixed it up and heated it up.

Scarlett then got Miracle's high chair ready and got the mac and cheese from the microwave before she put it down on the high chair as she grabbed Miracle from the Skip Hop before placing her inside putting her inside of the high chair.

She put her bib on Miracle before starting to feed the 9 month old as she blew on the mac and cheese before feeding it to Miracle who ate it with joy.

Harry use to say that mac and cheese as a baby was his and CJ's favorite while Hollie and Harriet liked mashed peaches.

"We know it's a big deal, she's turning one years old, she's growing up before our eyes, felt like yesterday when we just found out about her."

Scarlett did a airplane as Miracle giggled and clapped her hands before Scarlett put the spoon in her mouth as Miracle chewed.

"I know, it's alot for the both of you to to handle and that's what makes you both amazing parents." as Jewel said "So, our theme is pirate princess which is of course Miracle, and we have a guest list and our location is going to be the park, Beatrice let us use it."

"Thank god for Beatrice." Scarlett said wiping Miracle's mouth off as Jewel added pen on paper, "Also we have cake trying, we know Miracle like chocolate so I had the best chefs in the city whip up some amazing chocolate cake."

"Any chocolate cake will make her happy." Harry added as Jewel said "So check, check. We also have decorations the party planning commit will take care of."

"Wow so really everything done. We have location, cake, decorations, guest list, food, date and Rosalie is making Miracle's outfit, so really where all set." Scarlett said.

"Yep where all good." Jewel said clicking her pen before putting it behind her ear, "I am going to go take care of our last thing which is the entertainment and I'll see you guys later." as Scarlett and Harry nodded with a smile.

"Thanks again J." Scarlett told her as Jewel said leaving "Your bibbidi bobbidi welcome !" as she closed the door behind her.

Jewel took in a sigh as she walked through the halls of Auradon Prep as she walked she saw had bump into Yzla.

"Yzla." Jewel said with a smile. Yzla was on her way to her second class when she bumped into the daughter of the Fairy Godmother.

She wore a leather black peplum top with purple details sewed in with light padded denim jeans, a light blue cropped cardigan with heeled gold boots and small purple rings and gold bracelets. She also had a dark purple rhinestone ear cuff, her nails painted black as her hair was put into messy but fancy ponytail.

"Hi Jewel." Yzla said as Jewel gave a wide smile as she gave a tiny laugh to herself before Yzla said "Sorry for bumping into you." as Jewel said "It's ok, don't even break a sweat, I should have watched where I was going."

"Thanks for being understanding." Yzla said as Jewel said "Um, I should head to class now, but it was nice to see you." as Yzla turned to go to class before Jewel said

"Wait !" as Yzla turned around before Jewel added "I-I just, I need a favor." as Yzla said "Well, I'm free, so what's the favor ?"

"It's actually for tomorrow for Miracle's party." as Jewel said "See when you make a promise to a baby you can't deny it, and Miracle's loves it when Maddy does little magic tricks for her when she can't sleep, and I thought why not try and get a magician."

Yzla rose a brow before Jewel continued and said "And Maddy helping with face painting along with Adrian and Elliot and your brother is doing games with Harry, Harriet and Olive."

"So you want me to pretend to be a magician for my one year old future niece birthday ?" as Jewel jokes "I know good idea right ?" as Yzla said "Um, I never thought I would use my talents in that way, but that sounds interesting."

"So is that a yes ?"Jewel asked her as Yzla lips went into a line, wanting to stay in that line  but when she saw the happiness in Jewel's eyes she said without thinking "Yes."

Jewel smiled and bounced on her feet. "Eeek ! Thank you Yzla !" as she gave the daughter of Yzma a big hug. Yzla wasn't expecting the hug at all, but she hugged back.

Jewel pulled away before she noticed her and Yzla where close.

Jewel pulled back snapping back reality before she fixed her backpack strap, "Wow that was close, haha, I should be on my way to class, um see you, though, later at Rosalie's and Elliot."

Yzla blushed saying "Um ok." before Jewel gave one more grin before she walked away.

Yzla gave a tiny chuckle to herself before her blushing went away as she huffed walking to her class.

OLIVE'S POV

Olive was inside of Hollie's and Scarlett shared dorm. Olive had arrived a couple of hours ago only to find her girlfriend searching her entire side of the room for her necklace.

Olive offered to help but Hollie assured her she would be able to find it by herself, not wanting Olive to move a muscle.

So in respond Olive put her stuff down and decided to go ahead and get some homework down. She heated up some leftover grilled cheese Hollie had ordered a couple of hours ago.

Olive decided to change out of the clothes she was wearing and decided to put on one of Hollie's graphic t-shirt.

It was a gray shirt that had a sword in the middle with the sleeves of the shirt colored black, the shirt was long enough to cover her knees.

Olive came out of the bathroom. Her Black hair with white ends was wavy and she had on her paw print underwear and her white socks with red stripes with Rosalie's 2 Hearts stamp on the side.

Olive crossed her legs as she did her work, while Hollie threw her pillow to the side of the room, Olive typed away on her laptop.

Hollie was wearing her matching jogger set which was red and had sword designs and prints as her hair was tied up into a low ponytail, and she small bits of bronze makeup.

Hollie growled to herself as Olive wiped her fingers off as she chewed before she rose her eyes.

She said mouth full of grilled cheese, "Hey Hollie." as Hollie said "Hmm ?" as Olive asked "Would you like some help finding the necklace you lost ?"

"I didn't lose it." Hollie said throwing her covers off bed as Olive said "Ok you misplaced it." as she put up air quotes as Hollie narrowed her eyes at her.

"I don't need help, you enjoy doing your, what homework are you doing again ?"

"Math." Olive said as Hollie said "Ew." as Olive rolled her eyes before Hollie turned to her girlfriend narrowing her eyes as she said "Actually can you look behind the chair your sitting in, may have lost it there."

Olive put her soda to the side. "Sure." as Olive looked behind the chair. Hollie simply sat down and enjoyed her view.

Olive said "Hollie, I can't find anything back here."

Hollie grabbed a potato chip and said "Look closer." as Olive went back farther before she rose a brow before realizing what Hollie was doing, she gave a smirk.

She rose herself back up before sitting down adding "Funny."

Hollie said with a smile "I thought it would work, can't blame a girl for trying." as Olive said "Mmm." as she went over to Hollie before sitting in Hollie's lap as Hollie held her bridal style.

"You have no idea where you put the necklace huh ?" as Hollie said "I may not remember where I put it."  as Olive said "Ok, where is the last place you remember you had it ?"

Hollie said "Um yesterday at the wedding." as Olive said "Ok the wedding that's a great place for us to go back over your steps." as she rose from Hollie's lap.

"Ok, let's try it." Hollie said rubbing her arm as Olive asked "So you're going to tell me what this necklace is and why it means so much to you ?"

"It's just a necklace I like wearing, a symbol of good luck to put it at a nicer way."

Olive said "Ok, let's find your good luck necklace. I remember you where there when we watch our movie and you had the necklace on and the last place I saw the necklace is when we took a shower together so-" as Olive went to Hollie's bed as she looked on the floor as she held up the necklace. "Found it !"

Hollie said "Oh thank god." as Hollie went over to Olive. Olive pulled the necklace back to her chest. "Let me check it out first." as Hollie huffed folding her arms.

Olive looked and saw it was a compass star. It twinkled in the light's above. "Hollie it's so pretty, where did you get it form." as Hollie stayed quiet.

Olive rose her eyes, "Mind talking about it ?" as Hollie looked to side. Olive took her arm, her fingers wrapping around Hollie's fingertips.

"Must be rooted deep if you won't tell me, it's ok you don't have to if you don't want to. It would have been cool if you told me though." as Hollie sighed, "Thanks for understanding." as Olive said "Of course." as she smiled before saying "Can I put it on you ?"

Hollie said "Yeah, that would be nice." as the two went to the mirror.

Hollie stood in front of Olive as Olive swept Hollie's hair from the back of her neck as she put the necklace on Hollie having to stand on her tiptoes.

"There." Olive said stepping down off of her toes as Hollie touched the star compass. Olive fixed Hollie's hair. "Pretty as a pirate princess." as Hollie chuckled before she said "My mom."

Olive rose a brow as Hollie said "My mom gave me the necklace." as Hollie took in a sigh and said "She said as long as I have the necklace on, me and her would always be able to find each other, no matter what." as Olive took in a tiny gasp. Now she know what the compass necklace mean't alot to Hollie.

It was the only thing that she had left of her mom, and if Olive was in shoes, she wouldn't ever want to lose it either. "Hol, that's beautiful, I had no clue how much that necklace mean's to you."

Olive held her hand saying, "It would have been a honor to meet her. I bet your mother was a amazing women."

Hollie gave a short chuckle, "She was. Hot as fire. Cold as ice, and sweet like sugar." as she added pinching Olive's cheek, "She would have like you."

"I thought this necklace was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, but that was before I meet you." Olive blushed as she said "Awe, really ?" as Hollie said, accent shinning though, "Of course first mate." as Olive said "How about we go on that date later Captain, you own me a dance ?"

"I loved that." as they both laughed at one another before Hollie cupped Olive's cheek's kissing her. Hollie felt Olive smile on her lips. Olive jumped into Hollie's arms before Hollie and her pulled away to inhale before chuckling again. Hollie laid her down on her bed kissing her more with a smile.

ZEVON'S POV

Zevon was by his lockers. He was sketching a potion idea he had. He wore jeans, a solid indigo blue shirt with marble patterns such as blue, purple and gold and combat boots as he had a purple jacket over neath to match the whole thing off.

He was sketching away when he noticed somebody gave him a kiss. He flinched a bit before realizing it was CJ. He didn't notice at first but soon figured it out when he tasted her honey lip balm.

Her hair was in two curled pigtails and she wore a off the shoulder red dress with a black turtleneck underneath with brown ankle boots, gold jewelry and bronze makeup. Sea stars where found in her hair as well. She also still had her sweet seaweed scent, which by now Zevon grew to be around.

He kissed back of course, but it wasn't' really like CJ to kiss in public places. Especially when it was over a whole thirteen seconds.

Zevon pulled away after a while before saying "Wow what's gotten into you ?" as CJ asked "What's wrong not use to this version of me Zeevie ?" as Zevon said "I mean it's unexpected. I mean your you, but your a lot more romantic than usual."

CJ smiled as she said "I'm in a good mood. The sun is shining, the sweet smell of Miss Potts waffles our in the air, plus I may or may not have done something sweet for you."

Zevon rose a brow. Everyone. Everyone including CJ knew how much he hated surprises, more than anything in the world. He didn't know whether to be excited or nervous.

"Open your locker." she told him as Zevon looked to his normal blue locker which was spray painted by Olive because all of the Vk's had spray painted lockers all in the same areas.

Zevon flicked his finger which is when a bunch of Zevon's favorite milk chocolate peanut butter candies slid out along with blue sparkles which went all over his face.

CJ was able to step away a bit and put glasses on. "Wow." Zevon said as he wiped his face and spit the sparkles from his mouth.

CJ gave him a look. A cheesy grin. "Isn't it cute !" as she bounced on her toes. She picked up some of the candy as she said  "Maddy helped. I told her about everything. She came up with everything else, the sparkles where my idea."

"You don't say." Zevon told her as CJ said "I just wanted to be a good girlfriend that's all." as Zevon said "And you are a good girlfriend of course, I just wasn't expecting all this."

"I can't get a award ?" she asked with a small pout as Zevon smirked at her as she smiled back dusting the sparkles from his blue hair. Zevon kissed her forehead before moving to her lips. CJ blushed pink. "Thank you babe." she said which is when CJ looked him up and down.

"Guess I'm gonna have to clean this all up." as CJ said "Yep." as CJ saw the bell had rang as all the students where getting ready to go to class as she added "Hey." as Zevon grabbed his books saying "Yeah ?"

"You know even though we haven't talked about the "It" yet I was wondering when you think the right time for "It" is going to be."

"It ?" Zevon asked her as CJ said "Yeah "It" Zeevie, the thing we brought up a week ago." as Zevon eyes went wide grasping what she was talking about. "Oh the "It, It" I forget we talked about it."

"Yeah I did to." CJ said playing with her curl as she added "I mean I'm not saying it has to be soon or anything, but, I would like to move to that step Z. We been dating for 6 months and 1 year now."

"I mean. I'm ready are you ?" as CJ said "I'm ready. Do we have a date planned out ?" as Zevon said "How about the day after tomorrow." as CJ said "Sweet." as Zevon nodded.

"Be ready." as Zevon said "I will." as CJ kissed his cheek before walking away to class.

Zevon took in a breathe realizing what he had just signed up for. He closed his locker grabbing a couple of the chocolates to take to class when he heard "You are so not ready for "It"" as he jumped before turning to see Evalina.

"Sup." she told him pulling the sucker out of her mouth. "Where you listening this whole time ?" as Evalina said "Maybe I was, or wasn't. The only thing I know is that you are definitely not ready to give it up to CJ."

"How do you possible now Eva ?" as Zevon started to walk to class as Evalina walked next to him. "I mean look at you." as she looked him up and down and added "You reek of desperate, of a teenage boy and strong bad cologne."

Zevon rolled his eyes asking "Is there any other reason you here to talk to me Evalina or question my fragrance's chooses ?"

"There is a specific reason why I waste air talking to you Zevon." as Zevon said "What ?" as Evalina said "I want that potion you said you've give me." as Zevon said "That potion isn't even ready yet."

"I need that potion. It's important. I need to work on my magic." as Zevon added "Using our magic is dangerous. Especially yours. So no wait till it's done."

Zevon turned to walk to class which is when he noticed the wind start to pick up. He then looked back to Evalina who was smirking. "I'm not going to do this with you Eva."

"Then give me my stuff." as Zevon said "I don't think so." as lighting struck it never rained in Auradon. Evalina's hair danced in the air.

"Potion Zevon, before things get ugly. This is only 8% of my power. I would hate to see it when I use my full." as Zevon said "Weird cause I was about to say the same thing." his eyes sparking their indigo blue.

Evalina's eye twitch as small sparkles danced in her palm as they both started to grow magical aura's which is when Evalina said "Potion." as Zevon rolled his eyes.

He stopped what he was doing and in return Evalina did as well. He gave her the potion. She looked at it up and down as she smirked "Thanks, later loser." as she walked away to class.

Zevon huffed before going to his class as well.

MADDY'S POV

Maddy laid down on the ground of The Swords and Shield's Room. She was on her back. She had came from her 1st period to hang out with her girlfriend Harriet Hook. Hollie, Harry and CJ's older sister. Currently Harriet was working out, something Maddy knew she did to get rid of stress or just because.

"So, do you understand where I'm coming from Honey Bun ?" as Harriet did her one arm pushups, her other arm on her back as Maddy was under her. Every time Harriet came down, they would kiss each other. Harriet workout wear highlighted her athletic figure, especially her abs.

"I understand it, I do." Harriet told her giving her a peek. Maddy had told Harriet that she planned to go back to the Isle and come out to her mother. Harriet was for it.

"I just don't know, what if it's not the right time Honey Bun." as Harriet switched arms. "I mean I meet you mom even if she doesn't know where dating she looks pretty nice."

"She is, I just don't if she would be understanding that all." as Harriet came up grabbed some jump rope and started to jump.

Maddy noticed rising from the ground. She asked "Are you going to work out all day and are you listening to me ?" as Harriet who was sweating said "Of course I am, just a lot on my mind."

"What is it ?" Maddy asked as Harriet told her "Nothing that's important." as she put the rope down before she high knees. "Your working out alot that's how I know something on my honey bun bun's mind."

"I'm fine baby." Harriet told her as Maddy folded her arms. "If you say so." as Maddy sat down on the striped yellow and blue box redoing her lip gloss, which is when she looked back up at Harriet.

She was now working on her fencing techniques. "Harriet." she said which is when Harriet responded by "Mmm ?" as Maddy saw she was paying attention.

Maddy then sat back as she made sure nobody else would enter the room as she reached her hand behind her back to put a pink physic lock on the door.

Maddy eye's flashed pink which is when Harriet was in the midst of her workout sports bra zipped down from the front as Harriet lowered her sword quietly to catch her bra before it fell.

Maddy bit her lip seeing the exposed Hook. "Mads !" Harriet told her as Maddy said "What, it was the only way to get your attention my Honey Bun, plus it's not like I haven't seen any of that before" as Harriet zipped her bra back up.

"What's up ?" Harriet asked her as Maddy patted the seat next to her. Harriet put her sword down before she went to Maddy. Maddy offered for Harriet to sit in her lap, Harriet thought it was weird but she needed it. She sat on Maddy's lap as Maddy kissed her cheek.

"What's on your mind ?" as Harriet sighed, "It's just. Auradon. It's so different from the Isle. It's a new environment and yeah it's' a lot more than what I'm use to. Some part of me thinks that I'm not ready to take it all in."

"Oh Harriet." Maddy said as Maddy cupped the shorter's pirate's cheek. "You are one of the most strongest people I've ever meet. You have survived so much worse than Auradon, and I know that you won't stop, because the pain we all went through makes us stronger."

"Thanks Baby." Harriet told Maddy as Maddy said "Thank me in fruit salad for lunch." as Harriet said "You got it." as they shared a kiss between one another.

ELLIOT'S POV

Elliot was sitting at the lunch table with his friends. Adrian was right next to him. He was enjoying chicken Alfredo pasta and was sharing it with Elliot. He wore a lime green polo shirt with pink shorts, and white sneakers with one of his sea earring's in his ear and a bracelet on his arm. His fingernails were painted silver.

Elliot wore a red bomber jacket over a gold shirt with red shorts and sneakers with apple earrings and his fingernails painted red and blue. He split a slice of apple cake with Adrian as well.

"I still have no clue what I'm going to about the Cotillion." Beatrice said truthfully enjoying a Quiche Lorraine "I mean it is your girlfriend's big day. Become lady of the court it is going be amazing." Aubrey said clapping her hands happily as she ate Bouillabaisse

"How is your dress looking ?" as Aubrey said "It is fit for Auradon royalty." as Adrian did a dramatic gasp before he grabbed Audrey's hand.

"Please tell my gay heart, it the sparkles we talked about ?" as Aubrey said holding her best friend's hand "It has the sparkles." as Adrian said "Eeek !" as Aubrey said "Eeek !" back before they squealed in sync.

"What sparkles I wanna know." Beatrice asked feeling left out as Aubrey said "Dearest Bumble Bea, it's a Adrian and Aubrey thing." as Adrian said "No offense of course." as Beatrice bite into her Quiche Lorraine grumbling "None taken." as she sipped her water.

"Well we are on the Cotillion topic, anyone got a date ?" Rosalie asked. Hollie was splitting a whole can of hot mussels with her siblings. One thing the Hooks loved more than being a pirate was seafood. Any kind of seafood. Elliot had never seen people down mussels so fast.

Half of the group said "Yes." Rosalie said "That's the spirit friends." as Hollie eat straight from the shell of her mussels as she broke the shell in half to use as a spoon.

"I think it's cool that more VK's are coming to Cotillion, it shows how much you guys care." as Evalina ate her French Onion as she added "Yeah we care about the people who was responsible for trapping us on the Isle." as everyone looked at her.

"Eva !" Danielle told her as Evalina said "Oh yeah forgot water under the bridge haha." as Evalina turned her glass of water into white champagne as she began to drink it.

"Ignoring Eva, I would like to tell you all personally cheerleading tryouts are tonight. Try out of you want to." as Evalina said "Don't cheerleaders get to get first in line for food ?"

"Yeah cause Aubrey let's us skip the whole line." as Harriet said "I'm shocked nobody even been mad at you for that ?" as Aubrey said "They can be mad. Not like I'll stop to care."

"If I wanted to cheer, where do I sign up ?" Evalina asked as Chelsea got out the cheerleading clipboard as she wrote down her name. Danielle looked over her shoulder.

"Eva ! Why are you putting my name ?!" as Evalina said simply chewing her gum. "Because, you're doing it with me. If I'm gonna be stuck in uniform. Looking at you in a mini skirt will save me." as Danielle said "Eva-" which is when Eva put her leg over Danielle's leg.

Her warm skin heated Danielle up. "Fine." as Evalina tickled under her chin. "Thank you darling." as she smiled "Your welcome." as Evalina kissed her leaving a red lipstick print on Danielle's cheek.

That's when Beatrice heard "Beatrice !"  as Beatrice turned to her side to see a brown haired girl holding a clipboard to her.

Her ashy brown hair with a single purple and gold mixed streak was put into a high ponytail with a side bang as little butterflies where put inside her hair.

She wore a silky cream button down shirt with a lace floral purple pencil skirt with light purple flats. A purple headband to lay her hair down and pink earrings with a teapot necklace. A white bunny bag was over her shoulders.

"Christyn." Beatrice said as Christyn said "Hi." when she smiled you could see her purple braces. "Guys this is Chris-" as Christyn said "No ! Beatrice let me." as Christyn turned to the VK's and say, "I'm Christyn Pearl Potts, it is so nice to meet you all. Daughter of Chip and Mrs. Potts granddaughter."

"You're Mrs. Potts granddaughter ?" Scarlett asked enjoying her cherry eclair. "Yeah I am. I make the desserts for the cafeteria."

"Theses are amazing." Scarlett said to her as Christyn said "Thank you Ms. Taka. It's a honor. I want to open a bakery of my own. My grandmother teaches me all I know." as Hollie joked mouth full of the other half of Scarlett's eclair "Keep grandmother around."

Christyn laughed with a small snort as Scarlett asked "Christyn how are you with birthday cakes ?" as Christyn said "I'm good at them, why who is the birthday for."

Scarlett reached to the side to grabbed Miracle from her car seat. She was asleep. You could tell she looked tried. She was rubbing her eye with her tiny fist and she yawned. "My daughter she is turning one tomorrow and we need a cake."

"Omg, she is the cutest !" Christyn squealed as she went over to Miracle. "Can I ?" she asked as Scarlett said "Of course." as Christyn began to play with Miracle as Miracle giggled.

"Who's a good baby ?" Christyn asked Miracle as Miracle played with her bracelets. "So Chris do we have ourselves a deal ?" as Harry shaked up Miracle's bottle.

"Yep, anything for this cutie."as she squeezed her cheek as she handed Miracle back to Scarlett as Scarlett started to feed Miracle her bottle.

"Thank you." Scarlett told her as Christyn said "No problem." as she rose a thumb as Beatrice asked "What did you need Chris ?"

Christyn said "Your signature for what desserts you want for next week for Collation." as Beatrice clicked the pen sinning the three pages.

"Thanks Beatrice !" she told her before giving Beatrice a side hug. Beatrice loved hugs. Beatrice smiled "Of course." as Christyn said "I'm gonna work on that cake for you guys." as she waved goodbye going back to her table.

"Well, seems you we found ourselves a baker." as Scarlett clinged her drink with her fiance. Harry smirked at her back as Scarlett smiled.

"Aside from that, I would like to acknowledge the fact that my dearest younger sister has been alcohol free for a whole year." as Hollie rose her eyes at Harriett as she stuffed a mussel in her mouth.

The group clapped for her. Hollie was confused. "I've been free for a whole year ?" as Olive said "Yes you have, and because of that. Me and you celebrate with that date"

"I guess I haven't had the taste for it. Heck Rosalie's freshly squeezed lemonade has been helping a lot." as Hollie down her cup putting it on the table. "I'm proud of you." Harriet told her sister as Hollie chuckled at her before Harriet brought Hollie to a side hug. Hollie accepted with a chuckled as Harriet kissed her little sister's forehead.

"You've have grown so much." Harriet told her as Hollie said "Couldn't have done it, without you." as they pulled away as Harriet wiped tiny tears from her eyes.

She never thought in a million years she could have a normal conversation with her sister and the two to argue, but turns out even Harriet's dream could come through.

Hollie noticed. "Don't cry." as she wiped her sister's cheeks. Harriet grinned at Hollie. "After Olive and you're date, mine having a sister date with me and CJ."

"Of course." Hollie chuckled at her as Harriet smiled. Elliot finished his half of his pasta. Adrian shoved his shoulder. Elliot rose his head, "Hey cutie, wanna hang out after fencing ?" as Elliot said "Wait, in front of everybody ?"

"Of course, why wouldn't we be in front of everyone ?" as Elliot ignored the question he asked stupidly as he said "Never mind, forget I asked. Sure." as Adrian smiled "Thanks." as the bell ringed.

"Bye everyone." Rosalie said taking Devon's hand as they all headed out as Adrian said "See you baby." as they both kissed. Elliot's cheeks twinkled as he cupped Adrian's cheek. Adrian let go of his hand as he waved with a bright smile on his face.

Elliot then looked to see a group of boys saw them. They looked at Elliot, laughing and talking among themselves. Elliot took in a shaky breath.

They know, They saw, They found out.

Elliot hurried off to his class as he played with his rainbow ring.

DANIELLE'S POV

Danielle put her hair in ponytail. She was in the locker room. Danielle had her white shirt with yellow long sleeves and black shorts with white sneakers.

She was getting ready for cheerleading tryouts. She didn't think she would like cheer, but she felt like she wouldn't get it, but no turning back now. Plus Danielle always wanted to be in those uniform along with the power that came with it.

She sprayed herself with perfume. Her number where on the side of her chest. She saw Evalina. Danielle drooled. Evalina loved to show her body, no doubt, Danielle knew that when she meet Evalina, and Evalina had the body to talk.

Evalina's hair was in a high half up half down hairstyle as she wore on bronze makeup with red lipstick as she had cut her shirt a bit to wear her goods where almost show and her tanned waist made Danielle weak on the inside. She also had on her mini shorts with red fishnet stockings underneath and white sneakers. Evalina was number 19 and Danielle was 20.

"Wow." Evalina smiled as Danielle said "Wow indeed, your tryout stuff is a bit-" "Extra ?" Evalina said as Danielle said "Yeah extra, but Evalina the Extra Queen right ?"

Evalina smirked as she looked behind saying "Come on." as Evalina pulled Danielle to the back. Danielle was confused. Danielle and Evalina where in a dark area as Danielle sat down on the bench as Evalina sat on her lap as she kissed her. Danielle kissed back.

She blushed as Evalina smiled as she kissed Danielle's neck as Danielle hands moved to Evalina's waist. 

Evalina grinned as Danielle grinned to. She enjoyed the moment between her and her girlfriend. "Can I ask you something ?" as Danielle said "Anything." kissing Evalina's neck.

"Why me ?" as Danielle pulled away. "Out of all the people on the Isle. Why did you chose me. The bipolar girl, who can't even pick a emotion for five seconds to deal with, and freaking out over the littlest things."

"Eva." Danielle said in a gentle voice when they heard the door opened. "Come on tryouts are starting." as Evalina walked away from Danielle.

Danielle and her came back to see Chelsea and Jewel in there uniform.

Chelsea's hair was down and curled while Jewel's was flat ironed. "Excuse the hair, but I'm trying wedding hairstyles for next month, but I am very happy to see a lot of you want to become Fighting Knights."

"Me, Chelsea, Olive, and Aubrey the captain are your judges. We will be seeing weather you all are going to make the team. And nobody be sad, because-"

Jewel said "There always next year." as she said "Come on." as everyone left into the main gym.

The fencing team including Hollie, Harry, Harriet, CJ and the others were there and the whole school was there. Aubrey made tryouts public. She didn't care if you had stage fright, you either cheered or you left.

Beatrice was there to, along with Ben and her family.

Aubrey was sitting on the table. Her hair was in a high ponytail. She was in her special uniform. She uniform she only wore for special moments. It was the new uniform that Aubrey had Rosalie and Evie work on.

It was a criss cross top with the A in the front, with a mini skirt that was also in a shiny metallic fabric It was covered in blue, yellow and white rhinestones and glitter, plus it showed off a lot more body than the old one.

Aubrey also modeled the customs made with gold and blue laced boots, she also had on blue fishnet stockings with a choker on it that had a pin that read "Beatrice's Girl." and a "A" for Auradon.

"Welcome all to The Brand New Auradon Prep Cheerleaders Tryout !" Olive said as everyone clapped. Aubrey then shushed them with a ball of her fist. "Listen up ones cause a ten is speaking." as Aubrey moved on the table to make sure everybody saw her.

Aubrey saw Beatrice and blew her a kiss. Beatrice with her legs crossed smiled at her and blew her a kiss with a wave.

The fear Aubrey gave off was surreal.

"One thing you must know about me is that I do not play when it comes to my team. I don't need you. You all need me. In order to keep some reputation in Auradon. As you all know I'm Auradon It Girl Aubrey Beauty. Girlfriend to Beatrice Florian aka the Queen of the United States of Auradon, so I will definitely not take slackers, cause slackers get cut."

"I make the rules. I decided if you cheer or not. I decided if you go out there and respiration Auradon and trust me ladies, I'm harsh. Very very harsh. So if you here to try out, don't embarrass yourself, cause trust me it won't end well for you. So if this is to much for you to handle. Leave."

"Wow, Aubrey is not playing around this year." Hollie stated as CJ added "She's scary." as she took some of the popcorn out of Hollie's bag eating it.

"You guys should be glad you weren't here a couple of years ago. A girl name Kelly tried for the time. Did so bad, Aubrey cut her out of Auradon. She didn't show her face for weeks. Some think she's dead."

"Do you think she's dead ?" Elliot asked as Adrian said "There's no body so." as Elliot cringed thinking about that level of embarrassment.

"Why is Aubrey so scary ?" Ben asked his older sister as Beatrice said with a huff, "Because Aubrey believes fear teaches respect which grants power. Trust me she won't break the habit. Not gonna lie her demanding is hot."

Ben laughed at his sister as Beatrice rolled her eyes shoving his shoulder. Within that minute, nine of the girls left.

Aubrey muttered "Weaklings." as she shouted "Ok the weak is gone. Let's see what you ladies are made of !" as Jewel and Camila helped Aubrey off the table.

Evalina and Danielle shared glances with each other. "Are you sure you wanna do this ?" Danielle asked as Evalina said "Calm down when has it ever been like you to back down from a good challenge ?"

"Oh the things you say to whirl me in to stuff." as Evalina smirked at her. Olive started the music on the boombox. It was upbeat because most of the cheer's where made that way.

The first three girls went on first. Chelsea, Jewel and Olive actually like the first thing but before they could even get through the first half of there cheer, Aubrey yelled "Next !" and they would give a sad look {sometimes even tears} when cut by the ruthless daughter of Aurora.

They where on there 6. "I like her." Jewel told her best friend as Chelsea said "Yeah she's good." as Olive said to Aubrey "I think she can be a hit."

Aubrey did her makeup in her pocket mirror as she yelled "Next !" as Olive flinched by her voice as Chelsea blew her cheeks out.

To sum it half of the people who tried out got cut. Up above by the stands Devon asked Hollie, "Do you think anybody's gonna make it ?"

Hollie said "Nope, the way Aubrey's cutting everybody, looks like nobody going to make it." as Yzla said "Thank god I didn't join." as Zevon looked uncomfortable next to CJ.

"Everything ok Z?" Scarlett asked but Zevon couldn't hear what Scarlett asked him. He rubbed his temples. Each time the whistle went off it felt like his brain was going to explode a horrible ringing in his eyes.

"Z ?" CJ asked him rubbing his arm to get his attention. Zevon took a deep breath as he turned to CJ. He then saw the same thing that happened with Yzla, a dead decaying body.

He flinched causing his eyes to glow blue and one of the speakers by the tryouts to fry out and explode within itself. The girls by the table's flinched. Zevon turned to see what he had did. Jewel fanned out the smoke by them as they coughed.

Zevon's eyes faded from its blue. "How did that happen ?" Adrian asked Elliot who said "I don't know."

CJ asked "Zevvie are you alright ?" as Zevon looked to see she wasn't a decaying body anymore just his gorgeous girlfriend. He breathe out, "Yeah. I'm fine." as he gave a fake smile to her. CJ said "O-Oh ok." as she held his hand as he nodded turning back to the tryouts.

Jewel groaned as she said "Aubrey, you know I love you right." as Aubrey said doing her eyelashes "Everybody does." as Chelsea said "Good, because the way tryouts are going it looks like we're just going to have a team made up of you, me, Jewel and Olive."

Aubrey huffed putting down her eyelash curler. "Why aren't you picking anyone ?" Olive ask as Aubrey said "Because theses basics don't excite me they don't make me what to watch them, they dull and boring like there hair."

"At the start of tryouts we had 20 girls now we have only 2 left." as Aubrey asked "Who are the two ?" as Olive said "Danielle and Evalina." as Aubrey said "Ooo, bring they out please."

Danielle and Evalina came out, they stood next to each other. "Hey girls, made telling me you guys name." Chelsea asked as Danielle smiled at Chelsea as Evalina folded her arms.

"Well my name is Danielle Sea, Daughter of Ursula and next to me is the apple of my eye Evalina daughter of the Evil Queen." as Evalina nodded with a hand wave.

"What is your definition of a cheerleader ?" Jewel asked as Evalina said "My definition of a cheerleader is somebody who stands up for others, who doesn't use their power to gain stuff like popularity and-" as Evalina rolled her eyes "Boys."

Aubrey rose her eyes at Evalina and Danielle. "Just for my preferences I feel that boys aren't all that it, girls however are just plain hot." Evalina said with a smirk and a shoulder hunch.

Aubrey placed down her makeup mirror. Chelsea, Jewel and Olive where shocked, that was the first time Aubrey even looked up all night. "Ok, even if I totally agree with Eva, but my question is what do you think makes a team more successful ?"

Danielle said "Team work of course, good team work means a good team." as Aubrey said "Ok my question, why do you want to be a cheerleader, honest ?"

Danielle rubbed her arm as Evalina said "Because I want to. I want to be a cheerleader to show people that I can do it, if I wanted to, that I do not need to wait to get something. I can take it, because that what you do when you're at the top of the food chain, you take it, without resmor. I know you know what that feels like Aubrey."

Aubrey chuckled with a smirk as Chelsea said "Arlight, I think it's time for you to to start your cheer-"

Aubrey interrupted and said "No need my dear Chelsea." as Aubrey stood up and said "Danielle and Evalina welcome to the team. Practice starts at 2, we have a fencing game to get ready for. Don't be late." as Aubrey smiled before walking off.

Evalina and Danielle looked at one another before smiling at one another. "Yah !" Danielle said as everyone clapped for them. Danielle hugged her much taller girlfriend as Evalina accepted resting her head on Danielle's shoulder.

Evalina smiled at her as she said "I'm so proud of us." as Danielle said tilting her head as Evalina said "I'm proud of you."as Danielle leaned in to grab Evalina cheeks to kiss her.

Evalina blushed bright as she kissed Danielle to biting her lip in between as Danielle chuckled at her as Evalina laughed at her back...

BEATRICE'S POV

Beatrice was getting ready for the night she had a towel wrapped over her hair as she wore a yellow nightgown, she took off her makeup with makeup wipes. "You know I'm shocked at you today ?"

Behind her Aubrey took down the magienze she was reading which was covering her face. She was laying in Beatrice's bed as her hair was tied into curls, she wore a pink see through nightgown, the top part lace with roses details.

"Why so Bumble Bea ?" as Beatrice said "First because you let Evalina and Danielle join the team, why ?" as Aubrey said "Oh that." as she ate a chocolate from the boxes of chocolate Beatrice received from subjects of Auradon. "Where you in a good mood ?" Beatrice asked her as Aubrey said "Oh dear Bumble Bea, how you assume I have a cold heart."

"Sometimes I've seen that cold heart." as Aubrey said "But it has beaten brightly for you." as Beatrice blushed at her as she through her makeup wipes away before going over to Aubrey arms folded.

"Why did you let them join ?" as Aubrey said "Because, there is a certain spark about people that you can see Beatrice. Some sparks are small, others are larges. But those two I couldn't just take one of them and not take the other. There like a matching set like us."

Beatrice smiled "I can again that that's true." as Aubrey smiled "I know you can. There's something sensational about thoses two." as Beatrice said "Well you have your team."

Aubrey smirked, "I do not I ?" as Aubrey added "But, who's need to be a cheerleader, when you're-" as Aubrey held Beatrice's hand adding "My number 1 cheerleader."

Beatrice grinned tilting her head, "And you are mine, It's you and me."

Aubrey grinned saying "You know it." before Aubrey grabbed one of chocolate bites feeding one to Beatrice as Beatrice ate it as Aubrey chuckled at her.

ADRIAN'S POV

Adrian was brushing his teeth in the bathroom. He had just washed his hair and had wrapped his towel around himself. He spit his toothpaste out when done. His roomate Chad wasn't here, he was out. He walked out only to jolt and see Elliot standing inside his room

"Jesus Christ !" as his towel almost slipped off. Elliot turned red. "Sorry babe !" as Adrian caught his towel putting it back over himself as he said "Um, it's ok, should I ask why your here with me at midnight." as Elliot said "Well, I was just here to come and see you I didn't think you were awake."

"Well I am, I stayed up to study." as Elliot played with his fingers and asked "Why are you awake ?"as Elliot said "I couldn't sleep." as Adrian asked "Everything ok ?"

"Um, you where on my mind." as Adrian cheeks turned peach as he said "If I wasn't dripping wet, I would have found that really sweet, and I do."

Elliot laughed at him. "Why was I on your mind ?" as Elliot asked "Because, I wanted to just hang out with you. It feels weird not being without you."

"Ok, what are you a romantic record." as Elliot said "Maybe." as he said "Also I wanted to give you theses." as Adrian looked to see Elliot pull out a bouquet of rainbow roses.

"Awe." Adrian squealed bouncing on his toes. "That's so sweet baby thank you." Adrian told Elliot as he kissed him. Elliot blushed. "Thanks." as Adrian put the flowers on his desk.

"Theses make my room pop, really well." as Elliot said "Yeah they do." as Adrian put his arm around Elliot's shoulder. "You are awesome." Elliot told him as Adrian said "You make me awesome."

Elliot blushed before he leaned his head on Adrian's shoulder's as Elliot sniffled Adrian saying "You smell like peaches." as Adrian said "Blame Aubrey, she's got my hooked on peach scented stuff." as they laughed at one another...

HOLLIE'S POV

"This is so good." Olive told Hollie as she bite into the baked pineapple salmon Hollie had cooked for the two's date.

Since everything was closed down for the tonight. Hollie decided to cook for the two. Hollie loved cooking especially for Olive.

Hollie had gotten the idea for pineapple baked salmon from Harriet since that was something she use to make Maddy for their dates. She also pair it off with asparagus.

She wore a red denim puff sleeve jumpsuit with gold trims and laces, her hair smelled of honey as Olive wore a white dress with dalmatian trim, her hair in a ponytail.

"What are we celebrating exactly ?" Hollie asked which is when Olive said "Duh, we are celebrating you. For being alcohol clean and not going back to drinking at all."

Hollie shoved asparagus in her mouth as she added "Awe thank you." before saying "But if were being completely real, we shouldn't be just celebrating me, we should be celebrating each other."

"Oh ?" Olive asked as Hollie chuckled saying "We can looked at eachother, deep in one another's eyes and say I love you without any problems."

Olive freckled cheeks rose in brightness as she added "Well then cheers." as Olive got out the champagne from next to the to the two that was in the ice bucket as she shook it up as Hollie backed up as she opened it as it popped open.

The two cheered as it spilled down. "I thought I was free of any alcoholic beverage ?" as Olive poured her the drink, "Tonight is your only exception."

"Yes Ma'am."Hollie added with a grin as Olive poured her drink. They clinked their drinks together as they both took sips.

"Ooh how I've missed you champagne." Hollie joked as Olive said "I know you did." as she smiled.

Hollie sat back as she groaned. "I am stuffed." as Olive said rubbing her stomach, "I thought it was just me." as she said "I would happily eat this meal all over again, when I think I can be able to get this dress off."

"I hope you saved room for dessert." Olive said as Hollie said "Now you know I can't say no to dessert." as Olive kissed her cheek before getting up off the ground where the two had laid out a red blanket to go grab the cake.

Hollie waited around sipping champagne. She rose her eyes when she saw Olive. "Oh your back." as Olive said "I am with the cake." as Olive turned her back saying "Close your eyes."

"Ok, Ok, ok." Hollie told her as Olive showed her the cake. It was a red velvet heart shaped cake.

"Awe babe thank you." Hollie said as she kissed her cheek, "You are welcome." Olive told her as she said "I love you Hollie, my northstar..."

🆃🅷🅰🅽🅺 🆈🅾🆄 🅶🆄🆈🆂 🅵🅾🆁 🆁🅴🅰🅳🅸🅽🅶 !

✩•̩̩͙ *˚⁺‧͙ ⁺ •° + *•̩̩͙✩. •̩̩͙*˚ ⁺‧͙⁺ ˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙ ⁺˚*• ̩̩͙✩• ̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙ ⁺˚ * •

I felt like I haven't talked to you in forever ! 😙

I'm so sorry it's taken so long for me to get this amazing squad out but here they are ! 😍

First off the big thing in room... HOLLIEVE IS ADORABLE

To be honest I didn't even expect to write this cute overload for theses two plus I didn't want it to seem rushed but the timing and the setting of the scene just hit me 😄

So after Hollie and Olive date you guys can guess what the two did next because there Olive and Hollie 😂

But yeah I'm so happy for these two I love them to death❤️

But anyway we had some cute moments from many couples such as Evalina and Danielle, Adrian and Elliot and Beatrice and Aubrey my loves and children 👑

We did also have some Rosalie and Devon moments and Devon missing the Isle which may come to play in the future chapters ✨

We also got to meet Chip's daughter Christyn who is going to help with Miracle's birthday party with us the next Chapter and I'm excited to write that ❣️🎂

We also got some cute Yzla and Jewel moment in the hallway which I think was very very cute 🥰

This is getting so long like always and my phone is about to die but I want to thank you guys for much for being patient with me through this whole month and staying with me through this crazy year 🙂

🏳️‍🌈 Anyway again I know I say this a lot but love ya guys, thank you guys for 738 followers and sticking around to read this book along with helping this book reach 28.5K, Stay strong during theses rough times and stay mentally strong, till next time, see you guys soon and have a amazing day/night Mawah > 3 🏳️‍🌈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

693 1 29
Harry, Calum, Justin and Michael may be the children of terrible villains, but they're fitting in amazingly well in Auradon. Well, at least most of t...
617 46 14
Don't be intimidated by the word count. I restarted the fic and drafted the old chapters into the first chapter labeled 'draft', the new story begins...
42.1K 1K 15
-Book 1 in Descendants Series- After the villains are banished to an island, known as The Isle Of The Lost, time has passed and the villains, along...
695 20 14
I'm Hadey, the daughter of Persephone and Hades-attending Auradon Prep as a 'transfer student' with four other villain kids from the Isle of the Lost...