Warmth {18+}

By Meraki_Kri

ʟʏᴄᴀɴ ᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʜɪꜱ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴛᴇ ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨ 𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 𝓲𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓼𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓫𝓪𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓷 𝓼𝓮𝓰𝓰𝓼. 𝓢𝓸... More

.Start point.
A few book aesthetics
Goodbyes with new Hi's
Characters
Studio
Eyes
Cruel words
Plans
Height
Tomato
That one fish
Soreness
Change
Food
Doubt
Date
Ella and her mate
Family
Ball
Display
What did you say?
Manners
Exhaustion
10 minutes
Who said that?
Painting
The chosing
Small Peek, Big Consequences
Table
Last
.End note.
. BOOK COVER .

Paint

22.2K 612 24
By Meraki_Kri

I woke up in the middle of the night. I turned to see that Cephalus wasn't there. I huffed.

Then out of the blue, I suddenly got an idea. I got up, grabbed the moisturizer from the bathroom and made my way to my painting room.

I took out my black canvas and a red paint.

I bit my lip and I took off my shorts. I applied thick layers of moisture on my ass and back legs.

The coolness of it made me shiver.

After seeing that the moisture was gone, I took the red acrylic paint and started to paint my ass back legs, and feet.

The paint was colder and goosebumps erupted as I applied it. When I was done. I placed the black canvas on the wall, and I gently lowered myself. I rested on the canvas, making sure that all the paint was stuck on it. After some time, I got up and saw the work. 

It was a bit scratchy, but the outline was amazing. I giggled at the thought of my mate seeing this.

I rushed to the bathroom to wash off the paint. And since it was acrylic, it came off easily. After drying myself, I again wore my shorts and practically ran to the painting room, to finished off the painting.

I sat there for some time, trying to perfect the painting.

And the, it was done. I blushed and giggled at it.

It was, I must say quiet a sexy one. I left it to dry and I went outside in the hall. I saw they time, and it was 4 am.

I sighed. Realizing that I have nothing better to do, I again walked in my painting room, and worked on the pending paintings.

----------------------

I was so lost in my own world that I didn't hear the door opening and someone coming in.

Hands snaked around my waist and I stiffened. And when his smell came to my nose, I relaxed.

"I missed you" he says as he kisses my neck and I shiver.

"Well, I wasn't one who left", I replied sassily.

He one hand left my waist and pulled my ponytail down, making me look up.

"Brat" he said and I smiled at him. He kissed my temple and I closed my eyes.

When he left my hair, I looked up and then I remembered what I had done for him. I walked out of his grasp.

"I have something for you" and I walk backwards seeing his expression. His eyes narrowed at me and I gave him an innocent smile.

I picked up the painting and walked, showing only the backside of the canvas.

He sat on my chair and crossed his arms. I bit my lip at the sight.

My chair was one of those bar chairs which was wooden and just has a round flat surface with no backrest and long legs.

"Are you ready?"

"With you, always" he smirks and I knew it has a double meaning.

I blush at it. I pursed my lips and I slowly turn the painting and I see his expression. I suddenly became nervous.

His eyes widened and his smirk dropped. He stood up now and came closer to me, while his eyes were still glued to the painting.

"Is that you?" he asks and I nod. His eyes snapped to me and narrowed.

"Yes" and his eyes went back to the painting, "Alpha" and his eyes again snapped to me.

I felt brave. And sort of adventurous.

He came closer and took the painting from me. His eyes were still on me and I gulped.

He kept it gently aside and walked next to the painting that I was working on. My blue paint was on the pallet.

He dipped his hands was walked towards me.

I stood still on my ground.

He leaned on me and lifted up my shorts and then *slap*, he slapped both of my ass cheeks and I moaned.

It first felt cold because of the paint but the it felt warm.

"You love to act all innocent at first and the bratty, don't you?"

And I nodded.

"Do you know what happens to bratty girls?" he whispers in my ear and I close my eyes at the feeling.

Another slap, but on the right ass.

"They get punished" and with that his lips made a contact with mine and I jumped on him.

Since my shorts were high up, they stretched on my core and I moaned at the feeling.

He pinned me to the wall and kissed me like there was no tomorrow. Before anything more could happen, his phone rang.

He ignored it and then made the way to my neck.

"Yo-you-your phone" I manage to say between the moans.

He didn't answer. All he did was bit and suck on my skin harder and harder.

It again rang and this time I managed to stop him. He stopped and barred his canines at me.

I glared at him.

"Pick up your phone" he grumbled as he picked up the phone and gently put me down. I adjusted my shirt and shorts while he spoke up.

"Is it ready?"

Someone spoke from the other end.

"I will be there" he cut the call and looked at me.

"Be ready at 7. We are going on a date" and I nod.

He came to me and gave me a huge kiss.

"I have to go"

"Breakfast"

"I need to go love"

"I wasn't asking" and I walk past him.

I quickly added the bread on the toaster and made the bread.

In 5 minutes, it was ready and I gave it to him. He ate it all and left after giving me another kiss.

I knew what I had to do today. I went to the bathroom, had a bath, took off the paint and got ready.

I called up Rory.

After 3 rings she picked up.

"Good morning!!!" she chirped.

"How can I help you Luna?" she asked teasingly.

"Call me Loretta. And um.... Can you accompany me to the healer?"

"Omg! Yes! I will. Will be there in 10 minutes!" she lived in the castle as she had her own room there.

I then proceeded to call Lauren.

"Hey gurl! Long time! How have you been?"

"I have been good! Um... I am going to the healers today, do you wanna come with me?"

"What happened? Is everything ok? Did someone hurt you? Do I have to take out my knife?" I laughed.

"No no, just gotta make sure of something."

"Sure!"

"But your work?"

"I left it. Got bored" and I knew that she shrugged her shoulders on the other end and I laughed.

"I will be there" and we both hung up.

My heartbeat increased.

'If I am pregnant, will I be a good mother?'

'Will my baby get what they deserve?'

'What if I am a bad mother and something happens to my kid because of me?'

'Am I ready to be a mother?'

I ask all of these questions to myself. I felt myself getting anxious, and it was when the doorbell rang. I went out to see that Rory was there. And she hugged me.

"Is it ok if my friend come with me?"

"Of course it is! Why are you even asking?"

And with that, I saw Laurens's car in the driveway, and that was when I felt as if I was about to faint.

--------------------

My leg bounced up and down continuously . I was too nervous.

After we reached, the healer gave me a cup to pee in and too my blood. They told me that the results will be ready in an hour.

All 3 of us sat in the café right next to the healers building and both the girls spoke with me to distract myself.

'It's taking too long' Ella says.

She is in my conscious now. Talking to me.

She was also nervous. We don't know about what exactly. But we are.

"Luna Loretta? " And all three of us looked up.

I took in a deep breath and I slowly got up and walked towards the girl who called my, was taking me to the healer.

"You want us to come? " Lauren asks and I shook my head.

"No matter what, we love you and he loves you." Rory says as she hugs me.

"Deep breaths" Lauren claims and she hugs me.

I lift up my hand and I knock on the door.

'Come in ' a soft voice spoke up.

I walk in and I sat down. I bit my lip and waited for her to answer.

She looked up from her papers and gave me a warm smile and I tried to do it back.

"So, I won't beat around to bush. Here" She gave me a paper and my eyes scan over it. And my eyes widen and my heartbeat quickened.

I felt Ella howl. Now I don't know if it was in joy or sadness.

"You are indeed pregnant. Congratulations"

---------------------------------------

-VOTE-

-COMMENT-

-BE KIND-

-SPREAD LOVE-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4M 667K 44
❝Let me make that tingling sensation in between your thighs disappear, it will take only a moment, Red.❞ Only 60% of book is free / Sample only Red...
48 24 12
Young Jade Graham had grown accustomed to the constant nightmares that plagued her night after night, until one day they stopped. Thinking that she w...
2.9K 125 18
HARD 18+!!! Mature Audiences Only! Click the story for a full description
464K 10.5K 42
I knew where my life stood. As a normal teenage werewolf, I knew my fate had already been chosen for me. It doesn't matter how many people I fell in...