Learning to love you again

By wannasuckmydick

sequel to loving you More

Main Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
!!

35

1.5K 80 274
By wannasuckmydick

Two months later

Onika pov:

"I'm tired of this shit !" Beyonce exclaimed throwing my phone. "Bey-"No fuck you onika" she said mugging me.

I huffed going over to pick up my phone. "Great now it's cracked" I mumbled.

"I'm going home" I heard bey say from behind me. "No, just calm down ok i'm sorry" I said going over to her.

I pulled her into a hug and she started to cry in my arms. "Beyonce it's not that serious i'll just call a different pizza place" I said rubbing her back.

This girl pregnancy hormones are a different breed. She's crazy.

"i'm sorry for throwing your phone" she mumbled lowly. "It's ok baby just don't do it again or we might have to fight" I said then kissed her head.

"I'm hungry" she said pulling back from me. "It's food in the kitchen" I said walking towards the bed.

I was about to lay down but beyonce started yelling.

"DON'T YOU THINK THAT IF I WANTED THAT FOOD I WOULD'VE WENT IN THERE AND MADE SOMETHING !"

"No because yo ass can't cook !" I said slightly raising my voice. "DON'T YELL AT ME" she yelled throwing a pillow at me.

I took a deep breath then chuckled.

"Beyonce-"I'm sorry bubba i'll go make something" she said lowly before walking out the room.

I sighed looking over at the door. Do I want to follow this bipolar ass pregnant lady.

Yes.

I walked out the room going into the kitchen to see her eating some ice cream. As I walked closer I noticed it was red stuff on it making me raise a eyebrow.

"Baby what's that ?" I asked pointing it. "Hot sauce" she said taking another bite.

My face scrunched in disgust watching her eat that. "What the hell beyonce" "It's goodd" she said smiling at me.

"Here try some" she said scooping some more up. "No" I said looking at her like she was crazy.

"Here just a little" she said putting the spon up to my mouth. "Beyonce n-"Eat it onika" she said glaring at me.

I'm just gonna eat this before she go crazy on me again.

I hesitantly opened my mouth and she smiled shoving the spoon in my mouth. I slightly gagged tasting the butter pecan ice cream mixed with hot sauce combination.

It was sweet and spicy and just plain out nasty. "You like it ?" she asked smiling at me. "It's.. flavorful" I said trying not to spit it out.

She smiled and I gave a fake smile swallowing it. She grabbed the bottle of hot sauce putting more on top of the ice cream.

"I'm just gonna.. go" I said then walked away.

I heard a knock at the door so I went to go open it seeing Mercedes and her son there.

"Wassup jeep, she in the kitchen" I said stepping back. "Alright" she said the walked pass me.

Beyonce pov:

"Hey girl" mercedes  smiled walking into the kitchen. "Hi" I smiled looking up at her and right behind her came bryson.

"Hi baby" I smiled while he wobbled over to me. He reached up to me so I picked him up smiling.

"You want some" I asked him referring to my ice cream and hot sauce. "yes" he said nodding his head.

I got him a scoop of it about to feed it to him but mercedes stopped me. "Um girl what's that on the ice cream" she asked looking at it weirdly.

"It's hot sauce you wanna taste it" I asked holding the spoon up to her mouth. "oh hell no" she mumbled taking bryson out of my hands.

"Hey why you do that I was finna feed him-"Poison. You was about to poison my baby" she said shaking her head at me.

"It's not poison" I scrunched my eyebrows at her. "Beyonce what the fuck type of combination is that" she said giving me a stank face.

"It's good here try it" I said putting the spoon in her face. "I ain't eating that shit" she said swatting my hand away.

Onika pov:

"So y'all will be down here for her birthday ?" I asked rick over the phone. Beyonce birthday is in like a week and ever since we came back home from shooting the naughty girl video she hasn't seen Angela or Rick.

They call and check up on her almost everyday but she still tells me all the time how she misses them a lot.

"Yes I done told yo short ass yes a thousands damn times"

"Shut yo ass up, and i'm just making sure cause she miss y'all"

"We can get down there before her birthday actually"

"Y'all can ?!"

"Yea we own a jet duh"

"Then what the hell yo ass waiting for ?! Get down here"

"Look here short stack don't rush me"

"When's the soonest you can be here ?"

"Tonight"

"Well then be here tonight"

"Wai-"

"Byeee"

I hung up the phone then got up walking back into the kitchen. When I did I seen bey and mercedes was arguing about something.

"No beyonce that is nasty" mercedes said looking at bey with a disgusted face. "My nigga this is flavorful i'm on some chef shit right now" she said making me grin.

My baby over here talking like me.

"Right bae" she said looking over at me. "Huh ?" I asked not hearing nothing she just said.

"You tasted it and said it was good" she said pointing her spoon at me. "Oh yea yea, that shit real flavorful" I said nodding.

"See I told you nigga, flavorful !" she said mugging mercedes. "Man that shit nasty and you know it is" mercedes said looking at me.

"Baby here eat some more to prove it's good" she said getting another scoop and I seen it was more hot sauce on it then before.

"Umm.. why I gotta do that I already ate some ?" I asked looking at her "Because you gotta prove it's good now come on" she said holding the spoon up to my lips.

"Baby I don't wanna eat all of your stuff" I said shaking my head. "It's ok i'll make julious get me more" she said smiling.

When she released her first solo album titled 'Dangerously in love' she got a lot of attention back on her so she had to hire a boy guard.

Luckily everybody knows her to be from houston so nobody expects to see her in dallas so where we all live is private.

"No baby you don't have to do that to him" I said shaking my head pushing the spoon. "eat it" she said sternly putting the spoon back up to my lips.

I made a disgusted face slowly opening my mouth. She stuffed the spoon in my mouth and I gagged at the taste.

"You ok ?" she asked me "Mhm" I hummed nodding giving her a fake smile before swallowing it and gagging again.

"That shit nasty right" mercedes said and I cut my eyes at her. "It's flavorful nigga" I said making bey smile.

"Yea flavorful" she said eating a scoop of it like it was the best tasting shit ever. That nasty ass shit taste like sweet and spicy ass.

"Baby" I said looking down at beyonce who was eating that nasty ass ice cream and hot sauce. "Yes" she asked looking up at me.

"What you wanna do for your birthday" I asked. "I don't know" she shrugged standing up. "I gotta pee" she said then pecked my lips getting ice cream on my mouth.

I licked my lips watching her walk away then cringed at the taste of that stuff she was eating.

"Aye" mercedes said getting my attention. "Huh ?"

"You really like that shit ?" she asked with a raised eyebrow. "I said it was flavorful.. I never said I liked the flavor"

She chuckled and I got a phone call so I looked at my phone seeing it was the school. Oh lord..

------- -----

"Excuse me you said they were what ?" I asked sitting up.

"Tyquain and Nehemiah were caught smoking weed in the restroom" the principal said.

"you know what" I mumbled rubbing my temples "How long they suspended for ?" I asked "A week" he said.

"Alright my bad for them" I said standing up. "Bring y'all ass" I said looking over at them.

They nodded standing up then we all walked out the school going to the car.

The car ride home was silent but I was mad.

I send they dumb ass to school for a reason and they wanna do shit like this. Like damn I already let them smoke at the house.

When we got to the house we all got out going inside. "Wiahh" dagga said running up to nehemiah.

"He's in trouble baby watch out, go play with chocolate" I said and she nodded before running off.

"Hi guys" bey smiled walking in "hi" they said lowly and her face scrunched.

"Go in the kitchen" I told them. They nodded walking away and bey walked over to me.

"They got in trouble ?" she asked "yes" I said before pecking her lips then walking off into the kitchen standing in front of them.

"Ok, y'all too old to be getting y'all ass whooped so I got sum else imma do" I said calmly and they nodded.

"You both get three hits to the chest. If you flinch you get another one and if you cry you get two more"

"ok" they mumbled. "Who going first ?" I asked looking in between them crossing my arms.

They both looked at eachother then back at me not saying nothing.

"Ok then.. who idea was it ?" "mine" tyquain said lowly.

"Then step up" I said uncrossing my arms letting them swing some.

He stepped up and I hit him hard in his chest seeing him flinch. "What I say about flinching nigga" I said hitting him in the same spot harder than before.

He groaned and I punched him again catching him off guard "Ouch man damn !"

"What nigga you mad ?" I asked raising a eyebrow. "no" he mumbled looking down.

Punched him one last time hitting him so hard he stumbled back. He hunched over holding his chest.

"You done" I mumbled and he ran off. I know his ass finna go cry.

"Step up nehemiah" I said and he slowly walked up.

I wasted no time punching him with force in his chest. "Owww" he whined backing back.

"I know you ain't fucking. Crying" I gritted punching him twice in the same spot.

He winced and when I brought my hand back up he flinched "Don't fucking flinch !" I raised my voice hitting him extra hard.

He groaned standing straight up and I seen tears in his eyes. "You bet not let em fall" I warned him.

"ok" he said lowly nodding.

I punched him hard enough to make him stumble back then did it one more time with the same force.

He moaned in pain holding his chest with eyes full of tears. "go" I mumbled waving him off.

He ran off quickly and I sighed. Bad ass kids.

I walked out to kitchen going in my room to see bey laying in the bed. "baby come lay with me" she mumbled reaching her hand out to me.

This girl always sleep. And be wanting me to sleep with her wasting my damn day.

Imma go lay with her though.

"ok stinky" I said going over to get in the bed. When I pulled the cover back I seen she was naked.

Another habit she picked up on while being pregnant, she hates sleeping with clothes on.

I got in the bed and she smiled getting on top of me. She cuddled into my body stuffing her face in my neck.

She was fine for a while then she started to move around whining.

"What's wrong baby ?" I asked. She huffed sitting up looking down at me with a pout.

"You know I can't be comfortable if you have clothes on" she mumbled tugging at my shirt.

"i'm sorry boo" I mumbled setting her to the side of me. I got out the bed then took off all my clothes before getting back in.

She got back on top of me and I pulled the cover over us. She wrapped her legs around my waist putting her arms under my armpits hugging my body.

"I love you" I said kissing her cheek. "i love you too bubba" she mumbled scooting up some.

I bit my lip and grinded my hips up into her. "mm stop" she slightly moaned.

"Babyyy but you got yo coochie on mine it's making me horny" I whined. "nikaaa you do this every time i try to sleeppp" she whined back.

"ok fine" I huffed. She pressed her body more against mine making me smack my lips "beyonce you're doing this on purpose".

"i'm nott, i just have to feel your skin so i can get comfortable" she said laying her face on mine.

"ok now i can sleep" she mumbled. "can we bump coochi-"no bubba" she cut me off.

"fine" I huffed "later" she mumbled lowly closing her eyes making me smile.

------ -----

"COOKIE SOMEBODY AT THE DOOR " I heard making me groan and open my eyes sleepily.

I moved bey off of me and she started to whine. "Shh" I rubbed her back before getting up.

I got out the bed then realized something making me quickly look back at bey.

This muthafucka is little. How we gone bump coochies now ?

Oh shit... And it's close to her birthday that mean the medicine take longer to work and she gone be younger, mann I ain't gone get no action tonight.

I put my clothes on before pulling the cover back and putting beys on while she whined the whole time.

"Ok go back to sleep boo" I said kissing her head then walked out the room.

I walked to the door then opened it to be met with a mugging Angela and Rick.

"Oh heyy it's the parents" I smiled.

"Move midget we been out here for a long ass time this house ain't that big so what took so long" rick said pushing pass me to come in.

"Damn nigga you gone break my shoulder witcho big ass" I said holding my shoulder mugging him.

"Where's bey" he asked "She's slee-" I was cut off by loud cries that sounded like beyonce.

"Is that her ?" angela asked "yes.. i'll be back" I said then quickly made my way to the room.

When I entered bey was thrashing around crying. "Baby what's wrong" I asked walking up to her.

"I no wan it !" she cried tugging on her shirt trying to take it off. "Stinky you can't be naked right now"

Her cries got louder and the door burst open "Why is she crying midget ? Are you hurting her" rick glared at me.

"No nigga" I mugged him "She doesn't like clothes" I said.

"oh" his face changed. "This is angela job not mine" he mumbled walking back out.

Angela pov:

"Angela go get bey" Rick said coming back in the living room "You just told me you got it" I said mugging him.

"She wants to be naked" he straight faced me "I don't got it no more" he said shaking his head.

"Mmcht it's not that serious" I said before walking to the room the crying was coming from.

When I entered I seen nicki was looking down at beyonce while she threw a tantrum on the bed.

I walked over to the bed and she looked over at me "Oh good, you got this ?" she raised a eyebrow.

I chuckled at her nodding "yea I got it" "Great, good luck" she patted my shoulder with a smile before rushing out the room.

Beyonce was still on the bed sobbing and kicking making me sigh.

"Baby calm down before you get sick" I said rubbing her arm. I got in bed with her sitting up against the headboard then pulled her on top of me.

She looked up at me then stopped crying "mommy ?" she question lowly. "Yes baby" I smiled wiping her eyes.

She straddled me sniffing "night night" she said lowly pouting. "You're sleepy ?" I asked and she nodded.

"Is that why you're crying ?" "no no" she shook her head then started babbling.

I couldn't understand what she was saying but I was acting like I could "Ohh so that's why you're so upset" I said.

" 'es m-me no wan it" she hiccuped tugging her shirt. "ok baby" I said then took the shirt off.

"Are you ok now ?" I asked. She nodded laying her head on my shoulder.

I patted her back then she started back whining. "Mommy offf" she whined pulling at my shirt.

I lifted up off the head board taking my shirt off and she immediately cuddled into me putting her face in my neck.

"Are you ok now" I asked rubbing her back. She nodded and I pulled the cover over us then the door opened.

"I got zombie mode too" nicki said coming in with rick right behind her. "I'm cold at that" he said then they both sat at the edge of the bed getting on the game.

"Um no, beyonce is trying to sleep" I said. "Is she naked ?" nicki asked looking back here "No but her shirt is off" I said.

"Then she's gonna wake up soon so we might as well just play anyway" she said "Right" rick agreed and I rolled my eyes at them.

------ -----

Baby bey pov:

I woke up looking around to see I was still laying on angela. "hi baby" I heard her say and I looked up.

"hi" I said lowly sitting up. I was about to get out of the bed but she stopped me "Let me put your shirt back on"she said and I nodded.

She put my shirt on then I got out the bed. I seen nika and rick playing the game so I walked over to them.

"Hi babygirl" rick smiled looking over at me "hi daddy" I said lowly rubbing my eye.

Nika looked over at me and smiled "Hi stinky, did you sleep good ?" "yes" I nodded then looked at the tv.

I felt somebody grab me and sit me in their lap "you was in my way" I heard rick say then he wrapped one of his arms around my waist going back to playing the game.

"Aye rick nigga come help me i'm down" nika said and he smacked his lips "Trash ass muthafucka"

I watched them play the game on the tv for a while not understanding what I was looking at then Angela came over.

"Rick come on so we can get us a hotel to stay in" she said. "you leave" I asked looking up at her.

"Yea baby but we'll come back tomorrow" she said making me pout. "i go ?" I asked.

"I don't have a problem with that" she said shrugging. I looked over at nika seeing she was focused on the game.

"bubba" I called out "yes boo ?" she looked over at me. "I go with mommy ?" I asked pointing at angela.

"Aww you wanna leave me" she pouted. "No no bubba I 'tay" I said getting out rick lap going over to her thinking that I made her sad.

"I'm just playing baby" she said pecking my lips "You can go have fun with mommy and her pet monkey" she said making me smile.

"Look here you pinky built muthafucka" Rick said mugging her. "Don't start" she flicked him off then turned back to me.

"you gotta call me baby cause imma miss you ok" she said "ok bubba i call" I said nodding.

"alright" she mumbled pecking my lips again. "Go, have fun" she said smiling.

I squealed happily then went over to angela "Mommy I go !"

"Yayy we're gonna have so much fun" she smiled hugging me. "Her medicine is over there on the nightstand, she gets younger around this time and it takes longer for the medicine to work" nika said.

"Alright" rick said standing up. "Don't keep my baby for too long" nika said mugging rick.

"Fuck you i'm keeping her until her birthday" he said making nika gasp.

"No you can't do that !" she stood up "What you gone do about it midget ?"

"cry" nika mumbled making me giggle. "Welp cry a river then, lets go babygirl" rick said scooping me up.

"We pway ?" I asked "Yupp we're gonna play and have fun, Angela get her shit !" he said walking me out the room.

"Pway 'eek daddy ?" I asked "Yes baby we can play whatever you want" he said making me smile.

He's so nice to me.

Hello

Y'all let's make a deal, I do like three more chill cute chapters then I bring the drama back 🙂.

Anyway how was y'all day ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 1.1K 10
The Continuation Of Teacher Love Affair: Sequel
1.2K 55 13
Obsessed sequel!πŸ’‹