๐“๐š๐ข๐ฒ๐จ |Kenma Kozume x Re...

By -BREEEZY-

โŒœ โ ๐–๐„'๐‘๐„ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐Ž๐†๐„๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐๐Ž๐–. โž โŒŸ .ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒปใ€€ใ€€ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ ... More

โŒœ ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ฐ๐’€๐‘ถ โŒŸ
Chapter 1 - ๐‘พ๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘บ๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’Œ๐’๐’†๐’” ๐‘ท๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’†
Chapter 2 - ๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’“๐’…๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’‘
Chapter 3 - ๐‘บ๐’†๐’„๐’๐’๐’… ๐‘ป๐’Š๐’Ž๐’†'๐’” ๐’‚ ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’Ž
Chapter 4 - ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฌ๐’™๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†
Chapter 5 - ๐‘จ ๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ถ๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’“๐’•๐’–๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’š
Chapter 6 - ๐‘ด๐’๐’Ž๐’Ž๐’š + ๐‘ฒ๐’†๐’๐’Ž๐’‚
Chapter 7 - ๐‘จ๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’Š๐’„๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’๐’”
Chapter 8 - ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’—๐’Š๐’†๐’˜
Chapter 9 - ๐‘ท๐’“๐’Š๐’—๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐‘ป๐’๐’–๐’“
Chapter 10 - ๐‘จ ๐‘บ๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’”๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘
Chapter 11 - ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’… ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘พ๐’๐’“๐’Œ ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’š
Chapter 12 - ๐‘ผ๐’๐’„๐’๐’† ๐‘ฒ๐’–๐’“๐’๐’
Chapter 13 - ๐‘ด๐’“. ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’€๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐‘ฎ๐’Š๐’“๐’
Chapter 14 - ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’‡๐’–๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’–๐’†๐’”
Chapter 15 - ๐‘จ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’• ๐‘ผ๐’‘
Chapter 16 - ๐‘ฒ๐’†๐’๐’Ž๐’‚, ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’š ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’Œ๐’‚
Chapter 17 - ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’Œ ๐’€๐’๐’–, ๐‘ช๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐‘จ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Š๐’
Chapter 18 - ๐‘ช๐’๐’Ž๐’-๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’†๐’๐’‚-๐’•๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
Chapter 19 - ๐‘ซ๐’ ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐‘ฐ ๐‘บ๐’‚๐’š ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’…๐’…๐’š
Chapter 20 - ๐‘ผ๐’๐’•๐’๐’–๐’„๐’‰๐’†๐’… ๐‘ป๐’†๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’
Chapter 21 - ๐‘ฒ๐’–๐’“๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘น๐’†๐’”๐’„๐’–๐’†
Chapter 22 - ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐’–๐’‘? ๐‘ฐ๐’•'๐’” ๐‘ผ๐’‘
Chapter 24 - ๐‘บ๐’ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’“...๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐‘ต๐’ ๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’”๐’”
Chapter 25 - ๐‘ฎ๐’–๐’Š๐’๐’• & ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’…๐’†๐’„๐’Š๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’
Chapter 26 - ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ป๐’ ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’Š๐’š๐’'๐’” ๐‘ด๐’๐’Ž
Chapter 27 - ๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’”๐’”
Chapter 28 - ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’†'๐’” ๐‘ซ๐’†๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’๐’š ๐‘ซ๐‘ป๐‘ญ
Chapter 29 - ๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’…๐’๐’ ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’“๐’–๐’‘๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
Chapter 30 - ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’’๐’–๐’Š๐’… ๐‘ช๐’๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†
Chapter 31 - ๐‘ฝ๐’Š๐’“๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’š? ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’‚๐’•?
Chapter 32 - ๐‘น๐’Š๐’”๐’† & ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’†
Chapter 33 - ๐‘ช๐’–๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’•๐’š ๐‘ฒ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’•
Chapter 34 - ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’”๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’๐’ ๐‘บ๐’˜๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’”
Chapter 35 - ๐‘ฉ๐’–๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’… ๐‘ญ๐’†๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’”
Chapter 36 - ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’Š๐’š๐’'๐’” ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’“๐’๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
Chapter 37 - ๐‘ฒ๐’†๐’๐’๐’š & [๐’€/๐’]; ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’‚ ๐‘ป๐’“๐’†๐’†
Chapter 38 - ๐‘ป๐’Š๐’Ž๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’Š๐’š๐’

Chapter 23 - ๐‘ฎ๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘บ๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ท๐’๐’Š๐’๐’•

14.6K 837 1.9K
By -BREEEZY-

-𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬^𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘-
❝【𝓖𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓢𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓽】❞

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
Did you guys use a condom
or something?
*+:。.。  。.。:+*

𝓚—uroo hadn't even been in the ice cream parlor for more than five minutes before he heard the bell ring on the door, signaling someone else had just entered. He looked back to check and you know who it was? [Y/n] fucking [L/n]. The woman who was supposed to be in the car helping Kenma with his issues.

Kuroo ran a hand through his hair in annoyance. "Why the hell are you in here??" This was getting out of hand.

"What do you mean?" Kuroo never told you not to come inside.

"You're supposed to be with Kenma." He messed up his car for this. Do you know how much money he'd have to spend in repairs?

"Kenma's..busy."

Kuroo calmed himself down so he wouldn't accidentally yell at the woman or something. He was just...so...pissed. He gave you both the perfect opportunity to get something going, and one of you, he's not sure who, blew it.

This was the last time he was going to try and help the two of you. Some people just don't want to be helped, and no matter how hard you try, you'll never be able to. Those people are [Y/n] and Kenma. They were a lost cost.

He gave them a fishing rod, a line, a hook, and bait. But you know what they did? No idea but one things for sure. It wasn't fucking fishing!

"What's wrong Kuroo? Did I do something?" [Y/n] wasn't sure. "I'm sorry." She apologized.

He gave you a gentle pat on the shoulder. "Don't worry about it kid, you did your best." He does doubt that somewhat, but hey.

Sure Kuroo said that he was giving up on the two of you a second ago, but then he got to thinking. "Hey [Y/n]?" He wasn't even sure if the woman had feelings for Kenma in the first place.

"Yeah?"

"What's up with you and Kenma anyways." Maybe if he heard things from her perspective he could fix things somehow.

"Me and Kenma?" There wasn't really anything up with the two of you. "There isn't much going on with us."

"How do you feel about him?"

How do you feel about Kenma? "I like him I suppose, and he's really sweet to me—most of the time. Taiyo likes him too, so that's always good."

"He likes you a lot too you know. He never shuts up about you. Though I doubt he'll ever admit it," Kuroo put in a good word for his pal.

"I find that hard to believe." You laughed it off.

Kuroo decided he could pick out his ice cream flavor later. Instead he went to sit at a nearby table to finish his conversation with [Y/n].

"Why do you act so shy all the time?" Kuroo knew that shy people weren't actually shy all the time. So he wanted to know what was taking her so long to un-shy herself.

"Because you guys make me nervous." Could you blame her?

"I make you nervous?" Kuroo found that hard to believe. "How?"

[Y/n] shrugged. "Simple. Rich people are intimidating, and guess what?"

"What?" He glared.

"You're rich."

Kuroo was satisfied with your reasoning. It seemed to make sense. Rich people scared the hell out of him too. Especially the ones with sharp English accents.

"Haha." He laughed sarcastically. "But Kenma's an exception though?" The two of you seemed to get along quite nicely. Despite the fact that both of you lacked any real social skills.

"Yeah, I suppose so."

Kuroo took a bit of offense that he also was not an exception, but hey, life goes on. "Have there been...any other exceptions?" He was trying to ease into your business slowly so he wouldn't scare you off, but no matter how he phrased it it would still come off as in your face, give me an answer.

"I'm not sure I understand the question."

"You know..." he nodded. "Anyone other than Kenma?"

"Oh." You caught onto what he was trying to ask. "I don't really do relationships if that's what you're asking." You laughed it off awkwardly. "Not since high-school."

Kuroo wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing. "If you don't mind me asking, why not?"

[Y/n] sighed. "Well, I have bad experience with them and I find it rather pointless now that I'm older and have a son. So I refrain."

Okay, so that was definitely not a good thing. "Maybe it's because you haven't met a-" Actually...Kenma was far too childish to be considered a real man so he should probably phrase his sentence differently.

"Met a what?" You inquired.

"Someone relationship worthy." Kuroo rephrased it.

"Yeah well, men my age don't really want to take care of a kid. Especially one that isn't theirs." But it was fine, you could take care of Taiyo on your own.

"How old are you anyways?" Kuroo had no idea. You seemed to be around Kenma's age. Probably a year or two younger, so maybe twenty-two or twenty-one?

"Nineteen."

Kuroo's eyes widened. "Nineteen?? Like one-nine?" He didn't know how to feel about that. "You're serious?"

"Yeah, why? Did you think I was older?" Some people got that impression, and she wasn't sure why.

"You do know that Kenma's twenty-three right?" The age gap wasn't that big, but he didn't expect the woman to be that young.

"How old were you when you had Taiyo?" The man needed to do some mental math real quick.

"Sixteen."

Jesus Christ. "You were in your first year of high school? How'd that happen?" When Kuroo was sixteen he was in chemistry class learning about elements.

"My boyfriend he was...well he was a good guy, but yeah...I just-" she sighed. "He wanted certain things from me, I didn't, but he was going through a lot so I gave in and yeah..."

Kuroo blinked at the woman in bewilderment. "So...you got pregnant on the first try?" Shit, he wouldn't want to be in any relationships after that either.

"Basically."

"Was it a 'I want to do this with you because I love you' or a 'he made me do it and I didn't want to make him mad by saying no' kind of thing?" Because that was the vibe he was getting right now.

"He's a good guy Kuroo, really." [Y/n] was still defending him. "It was my fault, I should've been more careful."

The woman was more gullible than he originally thought. "So...he forced you into it?"

"He didn't force me because I let him."

"Did you want to?"

"No, but it was okay because we were dating at the time."

"Did you say no?"

[Y/n] took a deep breath. "Okay Kuroo, I know what you're getting at and no, he didn't assault me." She thought she should mention. "I wasn't ready and he just...convinced me to."

"But did you want to do it?"

"No."

"Did you tell him you didn't want to?"

"Yes."

"So how did you end up pregnant?" Something wasn't adding up.

"Can we talk about something else please?" You were getting overwhelmed.

"How did he convince you?" Kuroo was curious. "And does he know that you got pregnant?"

"Yeah, he broke up with me afterwards. He told me I was a whore and the kid wasn't his."

Well shit. The way you were defending this man Kuroo could've sworn he wasn't that bad of a guy. "[Y/n]...you're joking." He couldn't wrap his head around your naivety.

"I'm not joking, does it sound like I'm kidding?"

"Did you guys use a condom or something?" Before he jumped to conclusions he wanted to figure out where things went wrong.

"He told me that he was allergic to latex."

"Did you seriously fall for that?" Kuroo wanted to come across the table and just shake the shit out of you so maybe your common sense could kick in.

"Not at all." You replied. "But I didn't want to call him out on it."

The man was relieved that you at least had the knowledge about what was going on. "You said you agreed though? Why?"

"He'd been begging me that entire week, and he was threatening to break up with me if I didn't. We'd been together for a year and a half before that and sex was never something that would come up so I was flustered and embarrassed since I wasn't really ready."

Kuroo wanted you to skip all the bullshit. "Fast-forward to the fucking, what happened?"

"Long story short we were at his house and once again he was bringing it up. Like always I said no and he got upset. Which in turn made me feel bad."

"So you agreed?"

"No, I told him it was a bad idea. He started kissing on me and stuff and eventually he proposed that we didn't have to have sex, he could just put a little bit in."

Kuroo knew what happened afterwards. "That was a lie wasn't it." No one puts just the tip in, ever.

"Yup." It was a lie, but it was too late by then so you just allowed him to finish. It was your fault for not stopping him sooner. But he wasn't a bad guy or anything, in the middle of it he apologized and said he couldn't help it. Things just escalated more than they should have, no one was to blame.

Kuroo wasn't a rocket scientist or anything but something about that didn't sound right. "Sounds like rape with extra steps."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

836K 51.3K 116
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
162K 4.8K 50
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
162K 5.8K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...