His Act of Possession✔️

By hishiraethhourglass

EDITED Davina Romano is quite an exquisite woman. Being one of the most famous assassins in the underworld... More

Introduction.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
chapter sixteen.
⚠️NOT A CHAPTER⚠️
chapter seventeen.
chapter eighteen.
chapter nineteen.
chapter twenty.
chapter twenty-one.
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three.
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
⚠️NOT A CHAPTER⚠️
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
epilogue
bonus ;)

Chapter Three.

89.7K 1.9K 1K
By hishiraethhourglass

D A V I N A
Edited

"It's been known that the Smirnov's are going to a club tonight." My Father says.

I had woken up a few hours ago, and quickly got ready. I wore a tube-like cropped top, and high waisted black pants. My hair was left open today, unlike every other day. Apart of me wanted to go bald, but I was scared that my head shape was going to be weird.

"Which club?" I ask, taking a sip of my Father's tequila.

"The new club that opened up a few weeks ago." He says, taking the tequila out of my hands.

"Are you talking about 'Blaze'?" I ask, grabbing another glass of tequila.

"Yes, you and Lorenzo will participate in this mission."

I haven't seen Lorenzo in a week, hopefully I don't have the feeling to shoot him in the head. I was always do, how is today going to be different?

"You must try to seduce one of Smirnov's men. They're dogs, they'll fall for anything. Now, go get changed, Lorenzo is coming to pick you up in a few hours." And with that, I rush back up the stairs.

I rush up into my modern room, closing the door behind me. I sprint to my walk-in closet, and search for the perfect outfit. There it is.

My eyes fixate on this black, tight fit, satin dress. It was tight it all the right places, showing off my beautiful curves.

It took me years to get my body into this kind of shape. At first, I had a decent body, but I wasn't on the skinny side. I'm not saying there was something wrong with it, it just bothered me personally. Like, every time I would see someone with an amazing figure, I would compare myself to theres. It just wasn't healthy, to be honest.

I slide the dress right, and nod in approval.

I sit down at my marble, white vanity, and quickly get to work.

I quickly clean any old makeup I had on, and apply a small doze of primer. I then slowly start with the foundation, spreading all across my face. Then, I proceed to add concealer, covering my acne scars and eye bags. I apply a highlighter on my cheek bones, and the tip of my nose. Continuing on, I contour my cheek bones, making them pop out a bit more. I also contour my nose, making it look a lot more sharp than dull.

I apply a little bit of blush on my cheeks, to give my face a little rosy look. I soon realize that my eyebrows were looking a bit funky, so I quickly fill those in with an eyebrow pencil.

With my eye makeup, I apple some eyeshadow primer, before giving myself a smoky eye in black. My eyeliner wing wasn't drastic, fixing it into a cat eye. I curl my eyelashes, and slowly apply mascara.

I stare at myself in the mirror, and nod in approval.

I curl my hair, but brush through them with my fingers to give it a little wavy look. I couldn't help but feel proud of myself with the way everything turned out.

I strut down the hallway, and make eye contact with a pair of black eyes. They unapologetically roam my body, with a hint of mischief.

"Cat got your tongue?" I smirk, fixing my louis vuitton purse.

"Fuck no, you look ugly as fuck." He scoffs, looking at me straight in the eye.

"I'll take that as a compliment." I grin.

I walk past him, and into the room my Father was in.

He provides each of us a tiny ear piece, with isn't visible unless you look very close. I'll just cover it with my hair, and it hope they don't find it.

Lorenzo and I make our way to my part of the garages, and his eyes fall on my purple Porsche. I smirk as his eyes light up, and I open the car doors.

The doors shoot up, and we both get in.

I place one of my guns in my lap, and press the button to turn it on.

The inside lights up, and I smile.

"Oh shit, is that a smile?" Lorenzo smirks.

"Shut up." I let my smile fall, and quickly turn focused.

I drive down the long driveway, looking at the side mirror to make sure that nobodies following us.

After a 15 minute drive, I pull up into the parking lot.

You could hear the music from the outside, and I could tell that it would be very loud.

"You ready?" I ask, tucking the gun into the strap that's wrapped around my waist. "Ready as I'll ever be." He tucks a gun into his waistband, and we give each other a nod.

We walk in through the back, and I immediately spot the Smirnov men. They each wore the colour red, which was their signature colour.

I fix my hair, and make my way to them.

But I don't talk to them, no. I walk right past them, winking at all of them.

I could tell I instantly caught their attention by the way their eyes roamed my body.

I spot the bar, and sit down at one of the stools.

One of the men in red find a vacant spot beside me, giving me their full attention.

"What's a pretty lady like you doing here all alone?" He asks, his hand finding my thigh. I push down the vomit threatening to leave my mouth, and smile at him. "What makes you think I'm alone?" I smirk, trailing a finger down his chest.

"Let me buy you a drink." He says, motioning for a bartender.

The bartender makes his way towards us, and he winks at me. I smirk, and nod. The bartender here, also known as Shawn, works for our mafia. He's here to help Lorenzo and I with our mission.

"What can I get for y'all?" He asks, throwing the dishrag over his shoulder.

"Two rum and cokes." The man in red says.

"So, not going to ask what my drink is?" I ask, turning to the man in red.

"No." He rolls his eyes, but turns to me.

Shawn places our drinks on the table, and I could tell he put a drug in his drink because the ice wasn't floating like it should be. But I'm sure the man in red won't notice.

His hand on my thigh slowly sides up, and I try very hard not to shoot him in the fucking head.

"So, do you have a name?" I ask, leaning in closer.

I could tell he's completely flushed, by the way his pale face turns to the colour of a rose petal.

"Alexei." He splutters out.

"Hot." I smirk.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I hear Lorenzo's voice through the ear piece.

I ignore him, and pull Alexei closer to me.

"What if we," I place my hand on his boner, "Get out of here?"

He nods with no hesitation, and downs his drink. I smirk, and pull him into the VIP section.

The VIP section had been emptied out for us beforehand, to make the job a lot more easier.

I straddle him, and wrap my arms around his neck.

His eyes soon start to become a bit droopy, and I immediately know that the drug is starting to work.

"What's wrong?" I pout.

"I-I don't know." His words slurring.

His body falls to a limp, and I hop off his lap.

"Lorenzo, I can't carry his fat ass out." I speak into my ear piece.

"On my way." He grunts.

The VIP door smashes open, and I see Lorenzo rushing towards me.

"You okay?" He asks.

"Yeah, just pick him up." I say, walking out.

"I'm gonna break my back." I hear Lorenzo mumble to himself, as we make our way through the back.

He places Alexei in the trunk, and we drive off to the mansion.

Another successful mission.

______________

HEY!!

HOWS CHAPTER 3??

HOPE YALL ENJOYED IT!!

I STARTED THIS CHAPTER AT 3 AM, AND THEN FELL ASLEEP BY ACCIDENT SO HERE WE ARE!

ALSO UH ION WEAR MAKE UP SO I JUS SEARCHED UP THE STEPS, SO YEA LMAO

THANKS YALL SM FOR THE SUPPORT, IT MEANS THE ABSOLUTE WORLD TO ME, MY LOVES🤍

WORD COUNT; 1403

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 329K 74
"Baju lo kebuka banget. Nggak sekalian jual diri?" "Udah. Papi lo pelanggannya. HAHAHA." "Anjing!" "Nanti lo pura-pura kaget aja kalau besok gue...
6.1K 647 5
Renovatio adalah bahasa latin dari "terlahir kembali" Zee tiba-tiba saja bisa kembali ke masa lalu setelah bertemu dengan seorang pria, Zee awalnya t...
2.2M 103K 53
Mari buat orang yang mengabaikan mu menyesali perbuatannya _𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐀𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐞
34K 2.3K 17
"Kau sudah mengambil semua dariku, Dazai. Sekarang kau ingin mengambil mereka juga? Mereka bukan aku yang bisa kau buang setelah bosan." ... "Aku ben...