Ruckus Crown

By Clfern

Men Of The Crown 5 | R-18 ā€¢ Mature | COMPLETED Prisoners in their underground are people Ruckus will not give... More

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue

Chapter 3

21K 736 131
By Clfern

"FANCY SEEING you here." Sunset was surprised that Ruckus is inside her cell again after three weeks since the last time they saw each other.

He was leaning against the wall, wearing his suit. Looking so dashing but dangerous. His gray eyes are looking back at her coldly with his lips pursed into line with his jaw firm and tight.

"I'm bored that's why I paid you a visit."

"Never thought I could entertain you but, well..." Sunset trailed, walking to her bed to lay down. "Be my guest."

"The officer told me he interviewed you but they get nothing 'cause you wouldn't tell a thing. Do you know that if you tell your past it could change your life? You can get out of this cell," anito na hindi niya na ikinabigla.

A week ago she was interrogated by two officers. They were asking her about her life because they were unfortunate to get something from their background check.

They didn't fail to inform her that it could change the life she is in right now. Na kung wala siyang karumaldumal na krimen na ginawa ay pwede siyang makalabas, but under their surveillance.

Sunset wanted to lie so she can be free but the guilt that was inside her heart stopped her from doing so. Hindi niya kayang sabihin malinis ng kamay niya— ang pagkatao niya. Dahil kasing dilim ng imburnal ang pagkatao niya.

Aside from that, she still wants to see René. Hindi niya pa ito nakikita at nakakausap. At syempre kailangan niya itong mapatay iyon na lang ang layunin na meron siya para matahimik na siya. Kahit iyon na lang.

"Man, there's nothing about my life trails that would give me freedom." Sunset sighed, closing her eyes. "You know, I'm a whore, a bitch, a killer, and of course an evil witch. Wala kayong makikitang ebidensya ng mga krimen na ginawa ko dahil hindi ako kasing tanga ni René. I don't leave prints of every crime I committed."

"Have you killed children or innocent people? Tortured someone or perhaps are you in human trafficking?"

"I was part of it many times. You know I've been with René Orasis for so many years—"

"Why?" He cut her off.

Anger was palpable in his voice but Sunset was not at all bothered. She understands where this man is coming from. A woman that is dear to his brother almost died because of René. And the woman was once in René's mansion in Canada but escaped.

"What why?" Sunset asked, covering her eyes with her lower arm while one rested on her stomach.

"Why stick with that sleazebag? He is not but old, ugly, and not even very rich."

Gumalaw lang ang panga ni Sunset at hindi siya sumagot.

"Was he good in bed you were so addicted you can't leave him? You sure are not weak not to get away from his grasp. With that face and body you have, you sure can be a whore to other men. Less evil and richer than Orasis."

Sunset bit the inside of her cheek when anger started to mount inside her. Did this asshole go here to berate her again?

Oh, yes... He is bored and looks like berating her is his entertainment.

Too tired and just wanting to be left alone, Sunset replied, "I enjoyed the torture. Loving it and no other man could do it but René," 'cause he is the only person who have an alas against me, Sunset silently added.

She heard him tsked with contempt and derision.

"So you enjoy sex with torture. Tch, such a disgusting whore."

Having enough of his words that scorch like an acid to her heart, Sunset with the fastest move she master over the years went to him and tried to get a hold of his neck.

But as a man whose job is to drag the most dangerous people into this underground cell, he was fast to clutch her wrists. Pulling her to his body, his hands gripping her wrists painfully, it feels like he wants to break her bones.

Sunset stared at Ruckus coldly, giving him a wicked smirk before she headbutted his face. Her forehead thrust to the side of his cheek, hitting also part of his nose.

"Fuck it!" He cussed, pushing her strongly to the side causing her to lose her balance and tumble on her bed.

She rolled over to escape him when he tried to pin her on the bed. Sunset tried to kick his side. Pero mabilis nitong hinawakan ang paa niya. She then moved and rolled, following the side where he tried to twist her ankle, and doing so, it left her lying on her stomach.

Damn it!

Bago pa man siya makatayo ay kinubabawan siya nito mula sa likod saka hinawakan ang batok niya at diniinan.

"Stop! You fucking bitch!" Sigaw nito na habang pilit siyang gumagalaw sa ilalim nito.

"Asshole! Get off me!" She shouted back and tried to claw his arms but he just caught her wrist and Sunset shouted in pain when he twisted it trapping it behind her.

Kumuyom ang kamay niya at mariing huminga. Tears are threatening to escape from her eyes but the heck will she let it. Mariin siyang pumikit habang mariing magkalapit ang mga ngipin niya para matiis ang pananakit ng balikat niya.

"Get the fuck out!" Sumigaw ito nang may dalawang guwardiya na pumasok sa selda niya saka ito muling bumaling sa kanya. "I will let you go but you fucking be good—"

"No! You fucking get out of my cell—"

"You listen to me before I snapped your beautiful neck!" He yelled.

"Oh fuck you! There's no beautiful neck! You asshole! You get off of me before I break your humungous dick!" Sunset glared at him, moving her upper body once again to get him off of her back.

"Humungous dick? Really?" he spoke, bewildered at her word.

Umungol sa inis si Sunset nang hindi ito matinag at tumigil siya kakasubok na paalisin ito sa likod niya dahil napapagod lang siya. Tang'na, ang bigat pa nito.

"I cupped it and well, it felt big. It is not?" Tinaasan niya ito ng kilay. "Or that was your addle testicles?"

"Oh, fuck your mouth!" He scowled, looking at her darkly before moving off of her.

Mabilis pa sa segundo na tumayo si Sunset at inayos ang damit. Kapag kuwan ay ang buhok niya saka marahas na nagbuga ng hangin at walang anong pumasok ng banyo. Malakas niyang isinara ang pinto at nagkulong doon.

The heck will she talk to him again.

Naupo siya sa sahig at sumandal sa pintuan. Sunset stared at the darkness of the bathroom.

Damn you Ruckus for making me feel so worthless and angry. Nagtatagis ang bagang na wika niya sa isipan.

Can't he just naff the fuck off? Let her live the life in this prison and count the days until she gets old peacefully? Does he have to come just to slap her how lowly and disgusting she is?

Fuck! She knew and never ever will she forget how terrible of a person she is. She's no different from that shithead René. He doesn't need to rub it on her face.

Yumuko si Sunset ng tumulo ang luha niya.

Was it wrong to stay?

Should have I fled and been selfish?

Damn you Ruck... You don't know what choices I have.

But damn herself too for letting that asshole graze her heart with his words.

MALAKAS NA isinara ni Ruckus ang pintuan ng kotse niya matapos makasakay.

He's still annoyed after the fight he had with the bitch underground. Damn! That woman could set him off so easily.

Huminga siya ng malalim saka isinandal ang ulo sa upuan habang nakapikit at nag-iisip.

It's appalling how the woman could stay with that heinous man. Was money too scarce she placed herself to the lowest of all? She could have chosen someone not as vile as René. She might have a different life now. Wala sana ito sa kulungan.

Ruckus roughly rubbed his face in annoyance. Not only for that stupid bitch but for himself. He shouldn't care about her but fuck he can't stop.

He went weeks without bothering on checking on her but it took so much of him and he was starting to snap at just small things. Today he give in and again he ended up checking on her which he now regrets. He shouldn't have visited her. That was absolutely wrong. See, they just end up brawling. Damn! Not only did he end up bruised but he also feel so bad.

The pain that flashed her eyes when she turned to the bathroom had him feeling so wretched. Mabilis lang iyon pero nakita niya. Halatang may itinatago ang babae at nakadagdag iyon sa kagustuhan niyang makilala ito. Ang ibang buhay nito maliban sa pagiging babae ng hayop na iyon.

Something about the woman is pulling him to her. Whatever it is he has to find an answer to it so he can already stop bothering himself from checking on her.

What he feels now is surely curiosities about her. Her background after all is too hard to find, her life trail is covered with mystery and questions. And whatever is hard to find and mysterious always interests him.

Alam niyang may itinatago pa ito. Kung ano man iyon ay siya mismo ang aalam ng matahimik na siya. Damn her for getting his interest. Now he will have to spend his time to put an end to this insanity he is in.

Insanity. Yes, this is insanity. What's he's doing is totally insane. Being curious about a prisoner's life trails is the last thing he thought he'd like to experience.

Wala naman nakainteres sa mga bilanggo sa ilalim kundi puro nakakagalit na mga krimen na ginawa ng mga ito. But that woman... Wala pang nahahanap ang mga tauhan nila na may hawak sa pag-iimbestiga sa buhay nito.

Nagbuga siya ng hangin saka binuhay ang sasakyan niya para umuwi na. He better sleep than waste his time thinking.

Tahimik siyang nagmaneho pauwi ng bahay niya nang mapapreno siya ng makita ang isang batang naglalakad mag-isa sa madilim na kalsada.

"What the fuck!" Mura niya.

Mabilis siyang lumabas at linapitan ang batang huminto sa paglalakad at tumingin sa kanya.

"What the heck, Death?! What are you doing walking alone in the middle of the night?! You should be sleeping!" Ruckus shouted, he is angry and worried.

The emotion on the child's face did not falter. It remained expressionless as it stare back at his eyes that surely were looking at the child with anger.

"I can't sleep so I sneak out to jog from Crown beach boardwalk back to the orphanage."

"Sneaking is prohibited—"

"You think I care?" Death cut him off rudely.

Ruckus narrowed his eyes on the child, his lips thinning. "Child, I do not force you to respect me but at least be considerate."

"I told you once, and I'm certain I told you a hundred times, you can abandon me if you have enough of me."

"No."

"Then deal with me."

"Why Death? Weren't the tragic things that happened to you in that street, not enough that you still want to go back?" Ruckus asked, his heart hurting for the child.

For this child to be like this— hard and cold — he must have gone through so much while living in the street.

Ikiniling nito ang ulo saka tumaas ang isang gilid ng labi nito. Giving him a cold sarcastic smirk. "Tragic? You call what happened to me tragic? Mate..." Death trailed mockingly. "What happened to me is more than tragic. It was hell." Tinalikuran siya nito saka tumingin sa madilim na kalsada. "What happened to me is as dark as that part of the road. It was too dark I couldn't find light nor did I hope to see one," he paused and exhaled. "Let me do what I want as long as I am not hurting anybody."

"Why don't you want me to help you?" Ruckus helplessly asked.

"Only those who are broken as me could understand me, mate."

Clenching his jaw, Ruckus asked something that might infuriate the child. "Was you sexually abused?"

Ilang sandali itong tahimik pero ng tumango ito ay halos bumigay ang tuhod ni Ruckus.

Damn it!

"I-I have a brother that might understand you—"

"No one will understand me aside from the woman that freed me and killed the one that keeps me a prisoner. She saw what I've been through and perhaps she has also gone through."

"Then I will look for her. Tell me her name I will search for her and bring her to you so you'll heal." He desperately asked.

Yumuko ito. "I don't know her name but she wears a mask covering her nose and mouth. And... I'm not sure if she's still alive."

"W-What? So, you don't have her name, and what alive?" Ruckus was confused.

"No." Death shook his head. "She didn't tell me her name and I don't know if she survived after catching a bullet that was for me."

Napasuklay ng buhok niya si Ruckus. He did not expect this. He thought this child was just abandoned in the street and gets into trouble while wandering.

"How does she look? I mean physically. Her height, hair, eyes, etc." Naitanong niya.

"I'm sure she's beautiful."

Nagsalubong ang kilay ni Ruckus. "Elaborate."

"She wears a mask, I told you. So I didn't see her face but I'm sure she's beautiful even..." Death paused looking down.

"Even?"

"Even if her back was littered with horrible scars."

Ruckus's lips parted.

Scars...

Death has one on his face.

"Do you know what she told me when she saw my scar on my face? She told me scars are ugly."

Napangiwi si Ruckus. Great words, full of wisdom. He sarcastically thought.

"Because it will remind us of that horrible times. She didn't tell me I'm ugly but the memory of my scar will remind me."

Ruckus was speechless. Well, she has a point.

"Was it the reason why you hate mirrors?" just like that woman, he wanted to add.

Death shrugged.

"You can have plastic surgery," he offered.

"Find her first then maybe..."

Napabuntong-hininga si Ruckus. "I need more information about her."

Tumingin muli sa kanya si Death. "I can't give you more other than she has horrible scars on her back. That's the only mark she has that I remember vividly. Her hair looks black but it could be because the room was dark, she has brown eyes but who knows if she wasn't wearing contacts."

Namaywang si Ruckus saka tumango. "Fine, I'll try my best to find her but gave me the name of the person she killed."

Malamig na pinangalanan ni Death ang taong mukhang umabuso dito. Nanghihinayang si Ruckus na patay na ang hayop. Tch. Pwede niya sanang ipaturture iyon.

"Come, I'll drive you to the orphanage." Aya niya dito.

"No thanks. I want to be alone."

Matapos iyong sabihin ng bata ay umalis na ito.

Walang magawa si Ruckus kundi ang panoorin ang paglayo nito.

Death behaves like he is not at all a child. Whatever happened to him took every childhood in him.

Kumuyom ang kamay ni Ruckus.

People who trap and abuse innocent kids shouldn't get any rights to nor the freedom to have a comfortable life.

And that goes the same for the accomplices.  This is why that bitch should perhaps stay in that prison. She is after all an accomplice.

Tch, he changed his mind. It is a waste and disgraceful to spend his time for that woman. There's no doubt her history consists of assisting that scumbag to kidnapped women. Ito nga ang bumili ng ticket at siniguro na komportable ang hayop na René habang nasa Pilipinas eh.

Tang'na talaga Sunset sa dami ng lalaki sa mundo sa gago pang iyon. Nakakagalit talaga ang katangahan ng babae.

Fuck! If she wanted to whore she should have chosen someone better but less evil. That fucking René couldn't even afford to give her a luxurious apartment to stay in. The one she was living in before she was caught was one heck of a cheap, rotting apartment.

Bumalik siya ng sasakyan niya at muli iyong binuhay at nagmaneho pauwi.

When he gets home his friends were in the living room assembling guns.

"What's up? What happen to your face?" Luther asked.

Pursing his lips, Ruckus leaned against the sofa after sitting with a flounce. "I had a brawl with someone."

Lynx chuckled. "I was betting you will get in one. You've been hot-headed these couple of days that pass."

"Where have you been?" asked Kaiser.

"Orphanage," Ruckus lied.

"This late?" Magkasalubong ang kilay na tanong sa kanya ni Kleeve.

Ruckus shrugged. "I have to look for Death he sneaked out of the orphanage."

Tumingin si Ruckus kay Cvlt nang sumenyas ang kamay nito para makipag-usap sa kanya.

"What do you think about bringing him here?" Tanong nito.

"Why?" Ruckus asked.

"Maybe it will help him. It's quiet here and Death doesn't like the noise and the crowd in the orphanage."

Napaisip si Ruckus.

He can take the child to his house. The problem is, no one will look after him. But well, Death is not someone who needs someone's supervision.

"I'll think about it." Nasabi niya.

Iniwan niya na ang mga kaibigan at umakyat ng pangalawang palapag ng bahay niya kung saan ang silid niya.

After removing his clothes, Ruckus took a shower the dried himself before lying on his bed naked. He stared at the ceiling of his room made of glass, looking at the stars up above.

Once again his mind is back to that jailed woman underground. To that beautiful face. To her strong personality. To the mystery of her life. And just everything about her.

Fuck! Why does he have to think about her? She should be the last person he should think of. Damn it!

👑
Clfern

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 3.1K 29
NAPUNO ng hinanakit ang puso ni Asyneth simula ng ipagpalit siya ng kanyang kasintahan sa isang babae na may asawa na. At dahil sa nangyari, natuto s...
2.3M 150K 52
As far as she remembers, she's the obsessed one. Laila does some crazy things while secretly fangirling over the campus semi-cal cutie, Asher James P...
2.9M 31.1K 18
PREVIEW ONLY. Complete and uncut version is available on my VIP group. Just search TheMandieLee in Facebook, message us if you're interested to subs...
778K 39.1K 81
Men Of The Crown 11 | R-18 ā€¢ Mature | COMPLETED At a young age, Rosh Crown knew loving a woman shouldn't be one on his list. And never should be. Not...