A Little Butterfly- The Other...

By AWriterSortOf

After finally escaping from Hydra, y/n needs to find their way in the world. Meeting up with James Bucky Barn... More

Author's Note
An Old Friend
Anger
My Story
"Bucky"
The Lullaby [Bucky's POV]
They're Scared Of Me
He Can't Go Alone
He Can't Go Alone
A Problem
Little Butterfly
Rewind The Day
The Text
One Of The Things He Hates
The Meeting With Karli
Useful
It's All So Beautiful
The Plan
I'm Sorry
I'm Leaving
Author's Note

This One Chance [Bucky's POV]

9 2 0
By AWriterSortOf

I'm standing outside of Zemo's cell. I can't believe I'm about to do this. I can't believe I let y/n talk me into doing this. Who am I kidding? Y/n could talk me into doing anything. I would do anything for y/n. I take a shaky breath and step inside.

"James, how great it is to see you again." I look over at Zemo and he's smiling.

"Zemo do you know anything about the Flag Smashers?" I figure that I might as well get right to the point.

"You know James, I heard that you were keeping my little butterfly safe for me." Little Butterfly... That's what Zemo used to call y/n.

"Don't talk about them." I look right at Zemo. I can't believe I'm even talking to him. He doesn't get to mention y/n.

"James if I know you, my little butterfly is actually here. Aren't they?" I'm not a very readable person, but I also know that Zemo knows my tells better than anyone else. Except for maybe y/n. "I know they are James."

"They're not here Zemo." He raises his eyebrows and smiles at me.

"I want to talk to them." I can't let him talk to them. I have to get back on topic of the Flag Smashers.

"They're not here." I repeat. "Now, Zemo do you know anything about a group called the Flag Smashers?"

"I might, but I don't think I feel like telling you." I roll my eyes. Of course he doesn't want to tell me. "Not unless I can talk to my little butterfly that is."

"No. I'm not going to let you talk to her." I'm as straightforward as possible. I'm not gonna put y/n through that.

"Well then you might as well leave. I'm not going to tell you anything." I stare at him. He's seriously not gonna help unless he gets to talk to y/n. This is bullshit. I turn and I head out the door, leaving Zemo behind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 32 12
(y/n) is an Avenger and is close friends with Steve Rogers, so when Steve's long lost friend Bucky Barnes appears (y/n) helps Steve to keep Bucky saf...
33.1K 1.3K 47
You look...happy? Bucky leaves Wakanda and returns to the States to try to figure out life again. Sydney is a newer member of the team that Steve hop...
30.3K 1.3K 8
Short Story X reader of the one and Only James B. Barnes. You're a doctor living in New York, doing your best to help injured veterans adjust to thei...
11.6K 239 25
what if you get drunk and wake up in the morning in the wrong bed? if you starts to hate that person? and then... start to feel a strange sensation a...