๐‹๐š๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ข๐œ, แด›แดแดแดสษชษดษดษชแด›

By eclectem

๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ž๏ฟฝ... More

โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ one โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ two โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ three โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ four โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ five โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ six โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ eight โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ nine โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ ten โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ eleven โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ twelve โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ thirteen โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ fourteen โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ fifteen โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ sixteen โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ seventeen โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ eighteen โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ nineteen โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ twenty โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ twenty-one โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ twenty-two โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ twenty-three โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ twenty-four โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ twenty-five โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ twenty-six โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ twenty-seven โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ twenty-eight โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ twenty-nine โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ thirty โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ thirty-one โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ thirty-two โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ thirty-three โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ thirty-four โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ thirty-five โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ thirty-six โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ thirty-seven โ™งโƒ˜
NOT A CHAPTER, JUST AN UPDATE!

โ™งโƒ˜ seven โ™งโƒ˜

2.7K 89 182
By eclectem

"GUYS GUYS GUYS HELLO EVERYONE GUESS WHO IS GOING ON ANOTHER LOVE OR HOST?" George ran from the guest room, screaming.

Before any of us could answer, he said "ME! HAHA-"

"Okay George, calm down... when?" Dream asked.

"Heh, sorry. In 2 hours! Oh my god, it's in 2 hours! I need to get ready. Bye!" George concluded, then left the living room to get ready.

"Welp- anyways.." I started.

"I never got to wish him good luck!" Nick pouted with a sad face.

"You can wish him luck later! Oh oh, I have an idea!" I exclaimed, then continued. "Like around halfway through his love or host, we can get confetti and just blast it all on him. Then I can steal the spotlight and-"

"-get someone to love you for the first time? What about Tommy?" Nick blurted.

"Nick... that's harsh... also, you too? Guys, suck it up. Me and Tommy will never happen." I confirmed.

"Twitter says otherwise. #Tomiper has been trending for a week." Dream said amused.

"What ever. Twitter is wrong. But for real, do you guys like the plan?" I pushed away the subject.

"Yes, but don't steal the spotlight. George is lonely." Nick laughed out the last part.

"Alright, since Clay hasn't ever shown his face, he should go buy the confetti so no crazy fans show up and snatch Nick's weave." I put forth.

"My weave? Don't have one. This is all natural." Nick replied, moving his hands through his hair.

"Yeah, alright." I laughed through my words.

We got Dream to go to the store and get confetti launchers (PLEASE IS THAT WHAT THEY CALL IT IDK ANYMORE) for the plan.

George came out of the guest room in a suit. "Do I look good? Where's Dream? I wanted his opinion..."

I chuckled, then said "Dream is at the store getting... milk. Besides, my opinion is way better than his, and always will be. I think you look smexy, young man."

"You're 16, stop hitting on me."

"Yeah June! Talking about how your 16, your birthday is in a month or so! What day is it?" Nick exclaimed, then I checked my phone to see what day it was.

"May 28. So yeah, less than a month!" I said, then looked back at George. "You need to set your stuff up and get started! Good luck Gogy." I shared him a comforting smile that said 'good luck, you'll do great.'

And with that, George went back into the room and started the Love or Host.

| 1 hour later |

"Okay, the Love or Host is having it's last few contestants right now. Should we do it?" Dream spoke up. We've been watching the stream on Nick's phone the whole time, meanwhile also hearing George from the room by where we were.

"Yeah, sounds good. I call going first! Oh wait- Sleep... how-" I started, then got cut off by Dream.

"-how will I do it... you're right. There'll be a face cam. Whatever, I'll stay on the stream and watch it all happen." He said with a mischievous smile.

"Okay, let's hurry. Make sure to be ready." Nick gushed with excitement.

"Alrighty! Oh my god, this is going to be amazing." I beamed. "Okay okay, deep breaths."

Me and Nick both took a few deep breaths, and then I started to count off.

"Three..."

"Two..."

I took one last breath and made sure I was ready to make the confetti explode.

"One!"

We blasted open the door, and moved into the face cam.

"What was that?" We heard Austin say, and George turned around.

Finally, me and Nick looked at each other one more time, and made the confetti launchers explode.

"HAHAHAHA-" I laughed in sync with Nick.

"WHAT THE HECKLE DECKLE?" George screamed, but he had a smile on his face.

I fell onto the ground in pain, but because of laughter.

"I- CAN'T-.. BREATHHH-" I bursted out.

"ME- NEITHER-" Nick blurted out after me.

"George, did you use my saying? Awww!" We all heard someone say from the PC.

"Ayo? Lily? Is that you?" I questioned, and turned to the screen.

"Oh, you know me? Pog!" She said looking at me through the call.

"GEORGE PICK HER PICK HER PLEASE-" I begged, then Nick joined in.

"PICK HER PICK HER-" We both chanted until George cut us off.

"SHUT UP," George said blushing, then got up and pushed us out of the room. "you're embarrassing meeee-"

"Sorry George. But please pick her pick her pick-" Nick got cut off by George slamming the door on our faces.

"Well that was unnecessary and rude. The audacity." I said, purposely sounding hurt. I rolled my eyes, then walked back to the living room to hear Dream's wheezes.

"THAT WAS AMAZING- I'M SO PROUD OF YOU! WHEN- LILY- SPOKE UP HE GOT SO RED HHHHHHA-" Dream gushed between wheezes.

"I KNOWWW IT WAS SO FUNNY-" I started wheezing along with him, then Nick came in.

"Alright, let's calm down now, he's not done with his show and you guys are making a lot of noise." Nick laughed, but not as loud as Dream and I.

The stream ended while all of us (except George, he was still in the room) danced around happily. We all started chanting "He picked her! He picked her!" continually.

"Oh my god, I'm going to DM her!" I exclaimed.

I rushed to my phone and went to her Twitter.

JunipLIVEg
hello Lily! congrats on winning the love or host :D

LilysLillies
Thank you! <3 We should talk more often.

JunipLIVEg
yes yes good idea 👍
sooo do you like like the one and only georgenotfound?

LilysLillies
He seems very nice!
And you and Tommy?

JunipLIVEg
hey bestie, not sure if we can talk anymore

LilysLillies
Oh! i'm so sorry. I didn't know you weren't comfortable with that question :)

JunipLIVEg
nono it's not that
i just have to hear that everyday from Sapnap, George, and Dream

LilysLillies
I'm sorry, that must get annoying. By the way, did you see on Twitter? Everyone's freaking out the Dream Team meeting up.

JunipLIVEg
i saw it before i dmed you
i mean like, as they should ig
also, we should collab some time! (:

LilysLillies
Yes! That's be very fun! Also, isn't it late for you? You should sleep. :)

JunipLIVEg
omg mother figure? love that.
i usually stay up really late, but i guess you're right.
night night!

LilysLillies
Goodnight! Sleep well Junip <3

I got off Twitter, but I saw that Corin texted me, so I went to see what he said before I went to bed.

Corny Corin <3

Hey Tulip! How are you?

ew grammar
i'm fine
how are you?

Lmao. I'm good.
If you don't mind me asking, I have a question

hit me
i'm not scared B)
oh no i sound like tom-

Yeah um
The question includes Tommy..

oh?

Yeahhhh
Is there...
Is there anything going on between you and Tommy?

corin
please
what if i don't answer that

If you don't answer it?

mhm

Then I guess I'll have to find out myself.

I was left confused by his last text. I decided I should stop thinking about it and sleep.

"GOODNIGHT!" I yelled from my room.

They all said goodnight from their rooms, and I closed my eyes and tried to sleep.

&/&38)92838(&:&2

Uhm i finished writing this after a tornado passed by so yeah that's fun I WAS SO SCARED ANYWAYS

YKIOOAOOOOODJEKKRKWKFE TY WE ARE ALMOST AT 400 READS THIS IS EPIC WHAT
2 CHAPTERS IN 1 DAY? POGGG
OKAY BYE I LOVE YOU

nvm i'm back bc i was reading it to make sure everything was grammatically correct and stuff and i realized nick never got to say good luck to george ):

sorry nick <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 440 26
๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฉ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ฅ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ž. ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ˆ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ...
49.5K 2.1K 26
.โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ˜• โ”‚ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, ๐š ๐ฆ๐ž๐๐ข๐ฎ๐ฆ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ณ๐ž๐ โ”‚ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฐ โ”‚ ๏ฟฝ...
461K 14.8K 64
๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ โ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž?โž โ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž, ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌโž PS. this is a very old book and i hate how its written...