โ๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—จ๐—˜๐—•๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฆ & ๐—›๏ฟฝ...

By Nam_Noms

{๐Ÿซ} โ ๐—ถ๐—ณ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜‚๐˜€, ๐˜„๐—ฒ'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ โ”€โ”€ .โž โ‡ขหšโ‹† โœŽ หŽหŠ... More

BสŸแดœแด‡ส™แด‡ส€ส€ษชแด‡s & Hแด‡ษดษดแด‡ssส
I
II
III
IV
VI
VII |M|
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII |M|
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI |M|
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII |M|
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX |M|
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
Epilogue
Coming Out

V

10.5K 477 1.1K
By Nam_Noms

↳ ❝🫐 [chapter 05] ¡! ❞🥃

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY KEYS?" Lia murmurs to herself as she searches through the living room for her keys so she could go out and run some errands for the day. Once again, she completely disregarded Angelo.

He was getting tired of it.

Lia held her head, trying to settle her throbbing headache. Her hangover was monstrous and reminded her why she did splurge on drinking. She already popped a few Ibuprofen and now she has to wait for it to kick in. For now, it's sunglasses and not looking at anything too bright.

Angelo stands in the living room, staring at something with a blank expression, completely wiped of anything. "I got them." His voice was low.

Lia came over with her hand extended out to him. "Give'em. I gotta go." She sighed.

He gave her the keys. "There was a phone number attached to it." He murmured, holding up a yellow post-it note with a phone number scribbled onto it with a pen on its last dying breaths.

Lia remembered her sweet stranger, saving her in that alley, taking her home, and something about him bringing her car back to her house. He must have taken that chance to leave his number for her.

Kia's expression turns tense. "Give that to me." She reaches out, ready to take it from him but Angelo pulls it out of reach. He looked betrayed, in disbelief. "Are you cheating on me?"

Oh, that was fucking rich coming from him.

Lia scoffed at him, rolling her eyes as her hands came to her hips. "Oh fuck off, Angelo. You have no right to accuse me of cheating." She didn't have time for this and frankly, she couldn't give less of a fuck right now.

"Lia, for god sake I'm sorry. I broke it off with her. I'm at home on time. I'm trying to fix my mistake here."

This nigga-

"A mistake?" Lia questions his word choice. She can't believe he called it a "mistake". Either he was stupid or he thought she was because both of them knew it wasn't a mistake. "No, what you made was a decision. You decided to cheat. A mistake only happens once. You decided to stick your dick in someone other than your wife. Maybe the first time was a mistake, but the second and third and however many times you slept with that bitch was a repeated decision, don't get that shit twisted."

Lia left him dumbfounded, staring at her like she just slapped him with a fish. She took the sticky note from him and proceeded to make her way out the front door without another word.

Her car was parked in the driveway, nice a pristine, not a scratch on it. Guess he didn't run it into a lamp like she asked. Lia was thankful that he was kind enough to make sure she got home safe and to go out of his way to bring her car back as well.

She should use the number and text him so she could thank him at some point. He left his number because he wanted her to contact him, right?

So her mysterious stranger won't be a stranger anymore.

Lia got into her car and put the key into the keyhole, though she didn't turn her car on. She pulled her phone out of her bag and opened her contacts. She knew she shouldn't do this. Yes, she wasn't on good terms with Angelo but he was her husband and she loved him. They could still fix this, work this out. But there's always be a layer of mistrust.

Contacting Hoseok would create an affair and that would make her as bad as Angelo.

But the anger, the burning, scolding anger that made her want to get back at him, pushed her forward. She put in the number carefully to make sure she put it in right.

There was nothing left to do other than to text him.

Me:
Hey Stranger. I really hope I put this number in right.

Lia twisted the key and her car rumble to life with an idle grumble. Everything seemed to be fine. Of course, she had to be attentive. As kind as Hoseok seemed, she still didn't know him.

On top of that, Lia swore she saw a gun at some point last night. She couldn't quite remember. Was she getting robbed? Was the man holding the gun or was Hoseok?

Lia pressed on the brakes and put the gear shift into reverse to back out of the driveway. Car rides were maybe the one time where everything just came to a calm and she could relax. With Angelo at home and the stress of chores and errands, with driving, there was nothing to do except focus on the road, hypnotizing yourself with the flashing white streaks on the road that separate the two sides.

After a few minutes, Lia's phone buzzed in the cup holder, briefly. She had received a text. With her eyes still on the road, Lia takes her phone and unlocked it.

She got a reply.

Hoseok (maybe)?:
You got it right mama. How are you doing?

Lia could almost hear his voice in her ears, especially the "mama" part. It was a very unique name, one she hadn't heard in a very long time. It was kind of sexy.

Lia:
I'm okay, just got a major hangover.

Hoseok:
Yeah alcohol will do that to you. Make sure you take time to rest

She could almost see his smile as well. It was such a memorable smile, white and dazzling. Hoseok smiled like he knew he was hot like he could get anyone with a single look. That assumption was probably true.

Lia approached a red light and slowly pressed on the brakes to come to a stop. She used this time to respond.

Me:
I was actually wondering if we could meet in person with me actually being sober this time.

Hoseok:
I'm kinda busy but I can always make space for you, lil mama. You mind meeting me at a park?

A park was an odd choice but it's better than some alley. Plus its broad daylight outside. She could make a quick detour to a park for a little bit.

Me:
Okay, sure just tell me a time.

-

1 PM was the time, in the middle of the day. The sun was just a little past peaked in the air, shining bright in the cloudless day. Hoseok had told her to meet him at Corell Park in the middle of this small, almost dilapidated part of the city.

God, if he was gonna get her killed over here.

She found the park rather easily with the help of her GPS. It was one of the only places that didn't look completely run down. It was populated by children and adults alike.

Lia found a parking spot nearby and came to a stop across the street. She felt extremely out of place here, but Hoseok said he'd be waiting for her near one of the entrances, the North entrance. Plus, she was never one to judge someone for their living situation.

Lia got out of her car and double-tapped the lock button until the car beeped. Her hands gripped her bag as she looked around for the familiar blonde. He has to be somewhere around here.

She walked through the North entrance and made her way along the concrete path as she looks for him. It seems almost peaceful here, serene. Kids running around and playing on the jungle jim, cherry blossoms line the path that looks like a pretty lovers lane for couples to walk down.

"Mama, you're here."

Lia turns around on her heels and her eyes catch Hoseok making his way over. His pale blonde hair is almost a golden color in the light, almost as bright as the smile that plays on his pink lips. He comes to a stop in front of her looking down at her from his taller stature.

"Good to see that you're doing okay." His voice softens a bit at the sight of her. Lia looks at him, a little taken aback by his sudden approach. He was very close to her, she could smell the subtle, masculine scent of his cologne.

She remembered the smell of his from that night. There were even remnants of it on her bed a few nights after. She remembered the smell filling her nose while he was on top of her.

Hoseok's smile faltered after a few beats of silence. She was just staring at him. He slowly lifted his hand and snapped in front of her face. "You okay, mama? I know I'm hot but I've never had anyone stop functioning over it. It's kinda flattering." He chuckled softly, watching her blink as she comes to.

"Oh, I'm sorry." She murmurs, taking a small step back. Her eyes take a quick glance down at his hands like she expected a gun to just be out and about, but no, his tattooed hands are empty.

Hoseok's smile returns to him. He motions her along with him. "Walk with me." He says as he takes a stride past her down the rest of the path. Lia goes to follow him without really thinking about it, finding her spot right beside him.

The two walk-in silence for a little while, the sounds of the kids laughing and playing fill the air that would've been their voices. Hoseok doesn't have a problem with it, but Lia searches her mind for the right words to say.

And when she finds them, Lia sighs. "I just wanted to say thank you, Hoseok." She says to him.

Hoseok gives her a curious look. "What you need to thank me for, mama? For being a decent human being?" He chuckled softly. "That's like thanking me for not being racist. Shouldn't it be just- expected of people?"

"Yeah, you'd think, but humans, in general, are disappointing so I've learned to expect the worst in everyone." Last night was proof of that, the worst in people. But it was also proof that there was some good in the world. "Thanks for not being a disappointing human is what I'm saying."

Hoseok's smile was beautifully bright. His shoulders bounced softly as he laughed. "I wouldn't be saying that so soon, mama. Just because I'm decent doesn't mean I'm not disappointing."

Lia can say for sure that he's not disappointing in a lot of facets of life.

But that's beside the point.

Lia had more pressing things to ask him about. Most notably, why in the fuck he had a gun. She was almost afraid to find out. He could be a danger to her, but Lia had to know.

"Hoseok...why did you have a gun that night?"

Hoseok perked up, smile wavering in its brightness. In fact, it fell from his face entirely. He looked tense and that put Lia off. She slowed down her walking until she came to a stop in the middle of the sidewalk.

Hoseok came to a stop as well. He looked conflicted.

"Maybe it's better that you don't know."

"Hoseok-" Lia spoke sharply. "You had a gun 2 feet away from my head and if it was loaded that made it all the more dangerous."

She was right, but that didn't mean she had the right to meddle in his life. Hoseok didn't want to scare her away because he wanted what happened last week to happen again and again and again.

She didn't have to be involved at all. It's good to keep business and pleasure separate because mixing the two would make a giant mess that he had seen played out before his eyes.

"I'm a gangbanger." He admitted then looked to Lia for her reaction. She stared at him as well. "You're joking right?"

Hoseok continued to stare at her. He wasn't joking. Lia didn't know what to say or how to react. She's always had a thing for bad boys but not that bad. Like- doing illegal stuff bad.

Is it bad that she kind of didn't care? He was a gang member which isn't illegal on its own but in a gang, he undoubtedly does illegal things. But he was so kind and sweet and not to mention sexy.

Was she so desperate for some dick that she was willing to ignore the fact that his man might be a criminal? Maybe. It was worrying but hips don't lie, certainly not his.

"It's okay if you don't want to see me anymore, mama. You got a husband to get back to anyways- right?"

She didn't want to think of her husband right now. Not after that shit he tried to pull.

Lia's lips tightened, her grip on her bag growing taut. "I'm not worried about my husband right now. Honestly, I could care less about him at this moment...I'd like to keep... whatever this is going. As long as I don't die in the process."

Hoseok knew what she meant and he didn't mind being a booty call. His lips drew to a smirk as he leaned closer. "Are you implying an affair, Ophelia? Because I have no objections." His voice turned low and flirtatious, dripping with seduction.

An affair. How scandalous.

Lia didn't really have to think about it. The moment he said affair, she remembered how his lips tasted on her tongue and his hands brushing over her skin.

Lia stepped forward. The toes of their shoes nearly touching each other. She reached up and grabbed Hoseok by the chain. "Maybe." She tilted her head a little. Her face grew closer to his, noses just barely grazing each other.

Hoseok swallowed, eye flickering to her lips for only a moment. And then again. He's never been one to hit it more than once, but he was sure considering it now. She was hot, so fucking hot and the sex was good so why not?

Just don't get attached is all. Separate your heart from your genitals and everything will be fine.

"But what I meant was friends." She released her hold on him and at this, Hoseok frowned. He hadn't expected it to make this turn but- she was indeed married and on the off chance that her husband was an MMA fighter, Hoseok wanted to avoid all that drama.

He straightened out his posture, pushing his shoulders back. "Friends...I can do that."

No- no he can't. How could he possibly be friends with someone he's had sex with? How was he supposed to be her friend knowing what her face looks like when she's cumming on his dick?

But- Hoseok's a sucker for pretty girls and Lia was the prettiest of them all. He watched as that dazzling smile of hers appeared on her glossy lips and knew that he definitely wouldn't be able to stay just her friend for long.

*.✧ Kᴀʏs Eɴᴅɪɴɢ Nᴏᴛᴇs

Damn- Hobi got fucking friendzoned. I'm cackling. Dw it won't last for long, but still.

I really like Lia's character. She's very outspoken and sassy, blunt even. I was sitting here imagining in my mind what it would be like for Lia and Eva to meet, it would be so funny.

Anyways- thank you all for reading. I hope you guys enjoyed and I wish you all an amazing day/night

사랑해

~Kay ⊂('・◡・⊂ )∘˚˳°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 11.4K 25
"Lแดแด แด‡ แด„แด€ษด แด‹ษชสŸสŸ" สœแด‡ sแด€ษชแด… "Tสœแด‡ษด I แดกแด€ษดษดแด€ แด…ษชแด‡ แดกษชแด›สœ สœแด‡ส€" สœแด‡ แด€ษดsแดกแด‡ส€แด‡แด… DISCLAIMER Tสœแด‡ แด„สœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€s ษชษด แด›สœษชs ส™แดแดแด‹ แด€ส€แด‡ษด'แด› แด˜แด‡ส€า“แด‡แด„แด› แด€ษดแด… แดแด€ส...
3.9K 361 26
๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฎ; ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ. ๏ฟฝ...
42 2 12
- ๐€ young girl with a somewhat normal life loses her family to gang crime. and after that, she promises herself that she will do absolutely anything...
7.9K 294 30
"What is a pretty young girl like you doing in such a dangerous job as a Lieutenant hm?" . Complete . . . . Started: 15/05/2021 Finished: 29/12/2021...