โœ“ ๐‚๐Ž-๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐’, louis part...

Autorstwa m0thermya

-๐‚๐Ž-๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐’- penelope grace depp ends up co-stars with the charming louis partridge. cover by m0thermya... Wiฤ™cej

๐‚๐Ž-๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐’
INTRO
i. social media & messages
ii. social media & messages
iii. messages
iv. narrative & social media
v. social media & messages
vi. narrative & social media
vii. narrative & social media
viii. narrative & messages
ix. narrative & messages
x. social media & messages
xi. narrative & messages
xii. narrative & social media
xiii. narrative, social media & messages
xiv. social media & messages
xv. narrative & social media
xvi. narrative & social media
xvii. narrative & messages
xviii. narrative & social media
xix. social media & messages
xx. social media & messages
xxi. narrative
xxii. narrative
xxiii. narrative & messages
xxiv. narrative & messages
xxv. narrative, social media & messages
xxvi. narrative & messages
xxvii. narrative
xxviii. narrative
xxix. narrative, social media & messages
xxx. messages
xxxi. narrative
xxxii. narrative & messages
xxxiii. narrative
author's note
new louis fic!

xxxiv. narrative, social media & messages

10.3K 258 317
Autorstwa m0thermya

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐
CO-STARS
THIRTY-FOUR
L. PARTRIDGE
└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

Penelope propped her phone up on her vanity. She was on FaceTime with Louis, while she did her makeup for the day. He was on the other end in his room.

"I think I'm going out with Jules and Jay later, I dunno I have to see if we still are," Penelope said as she applied concealer underneath her eyes.

"It's freezing outside though." Louis looked at her with a concerned look.

Penelope laughed, "You forget I live in Cali? It's like sweater weather during our 'winter' season."

(pls don't attack me idk what the weather is like in california, i live on the east coast 💀)

"Oh right," Louis sat up in his bed. "Well have fun then." He smiled as he watched Penelope finish her makeup.

"I don't know what it is about today?" Penelope sighed. "I'm just in a really good mood, I don't know why?"

"Maybe because you're going out later?"

"Nah, it's almost like- I don't know. I just had a really bad feeling all day yesterday, but now it's gone." Penelope shrugged. "I thought maybe it was nerves from hanging out with Emily again for the first time in like 2 years."

"Oh yeah how was that?" Louis queried.

"Fun actually!" Penelope beamed. "We watched Vampire Diaries like old times, it was a little awkward at first."

"I'm happy if you're happy, as always."

"Me too, honestly I was so worried that everyone would be right about her backstabbing me."

"Maybe she just realized how much of an awesome cool cute girlboss you are," Louis added sarcastically.

"Did you just call me a 'awesome cool cute girlboss'?" Penelope looked at him on the FaceTime, he nodded proud. "You have spent wayyy too much time talking to my friends."

"I feel like we haven't FaceTime'd in so long..."

"That's because you came here for a movie shoot, and my birthday, and the premiere, and you stayed for a few days after the premiere, and I just went to visit you." Penelope huffed. "So we haven't really had reason to!" She grinned.

"Oh right-" Louis paused. "I guess I have been traveling a lot in this past year."

Penelope began to touch up her hair in the mirror a bit. She took it down from it's updo and brush it out. After a moment she paused in the mirror.

"What?" Louis noticed her stop suddenly.

"That made me think, how did all of this even start?" Penelope titled her head. "I mean- us meeting, the movie, everything."

"I- I actually can't remember." Louis looked stumped. "I remember meeting you and all, but I don't remember how exactly we started talking..."

"It was Millie of course, that's the only way we could've known each other."

"Oh, I know!" Louis shouted. "I followed you because Millie told me we were going to be in the same movie."

"Yeah and then you dm'd me and I responded,"

"And you were being really dry..." Louis muttered under his breath.

"Shush!" Penelope scolded. "I was nervous because I was talking to a cute british boy."

"Millie also mentioned you thought I was cute, but I never said anything because I didn't want to make things awkward."

"Of course she did... I swear sometimes I love her but other times I just wanna-"

"And! Do you remember the first time we actually FaceTime'd?"

"It was like super late." Penelope shook her head. "I had some really good ramen that night..." She recalled as she thought back to that night.

Penelope remembered being so nervous to be on the phone with him. Yet, somehow they had managed to stay up all night talking to each other. She remembered the butterflies she got when he'd smile or laugh at something funny she said.

And now a year later and they were together. Like for real, and she was happy.

Penelope smiled to herself. "Alright I gotta go," She grabbed her phone.

"Aww, what am I going to do now?" Louis pouted.

"Uhh, how about annoy Millie for exposing my secret crush on you." Penelope smiled. As she was about to hang up, she noticed Louis got quiet. "You aren't actually that sad that I'm hanging up."

"Penelope, I need you to look at what I'm about to send you right now." Louis suddenly got serious.

"Oh-kay..."

Louis sent something on Instagram from Emily's story. Which Penelope thought was a little concerning, but she decided to click anyways.

emily skinner pov
yesterday

Emily snapped back out of her memory and blinked back the stinging tears in her eyes. This was that same girl from all those years ago she curled her hair with and they did makeup together. She couldn't believe what she was about to do.

"Fuck it." Emily sighed and clicked the button on her screen.

DELETE ALL | CANCEL

She stared down at the messages still there on the phone screen. She couldn't do it, she couldn't delete them.

emily skinner pov
present day

[ INSTAGRAM DIRECT MESSAGE ]
lizziebecker_

lizziebecker_
well? is it done?

emilyskinner
i didn't do it.

lizziebecker_
excuse me 😎🤏😀

emilyskinner
i
didn't
delete
the
messages

lizziebecker_
WTF????!!! why NOT?

lizziebecker_
WE HAD A DEAL !

emilyskinner
i only sabotage ppl i feel that deserve it.

lizziebecker_
and she didn't ?

lizziebecker_
WHAT HAPPENED TO REVENGE?
why are you backing out now?

emilyskinner
look i actually ended up having a really good
time yesterday. things felt normal? again like
how they used to be. i don't want to change that
anymore. so i'm done, you can count me out and
figure something out on your own. and go ahead
try and expose me now that i won't help you, cus
any "dirt" you have on me, i've got more on you.
so let's just leave it at this. or else you'll just end
up bringing yourself down with me.

lizziebecker_
Seriously?? You're on HER
side now 😐

lizziebecker_
why are you doing this for her??

emilyskinner
I'm doing this for myself. I changed my mind.

emilyskinner
I don't have to be her bff, but
i wanna be cool with her.

lizziebecker_
what makes you think i won't tell her
everything you've done? and that you
helped me this entire time.

lizziebecker_
you think she'll still be friends with
you after that???

emilyskinner
like i said i've got more dirt on you.
i'll just show her everything you did TOO
and then you'll definitely never have a chance
with louis so try me lizzie, pls i wish you would.

lizziebecker_
i can't believe i ever trusted you

penelope's pov
present day

emilyskinner's instagram story!
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝟮 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗴𝗼...

(aww this cute pic of maddie ziegler and rosa parks 🥺)
pls tell me someone will get the joke 💔

Penelope exhaled a small a sigh of relief that it was just some embarrassing picture from years ago and not something completely worse.

"You scared me!" Penelope groaned. "I thought it was something serious,"

"This is very serious!" Louis bit back a smile. "I mean how could you not tell me, you used to be brunette?"

"I am going to hang up now before I punch you through my phone." Penelope waved bye to the screen.

"We are definitely talking about this later!" Louis quickly added.

"Mhm, bye now!"

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐
CO-STARS
THE END
L. PARTRIDGE
└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

A/N: it's over 💔 why am i like sad- but before we get into the sappy stuff! let's evaluate this chapter 👹

I decided to be kind and write a happy ending 😒 but I tried to make it like an "oh no, this is it" and then it's actually not (if that makes any sense probably not) sometimes I forget you guys don't live in my brain

OKAY NOW FOR SAPPY PART!!! I'm gonna miss you pookies 💓😇 you guys mean a lot to me and you never fail to make me smile or laugh at you comments :) especially when you rage and hate on Lizzie and Amelia ❤️ and special THANK YOU for almost 40k READS!!! That's cray zay 🙀

Things I've learned:

I'm never writing another fanfic again 😁 this is it guys... probably

Anyways, don't forget abt me when you leave me for another author <3

Stay fly pooka dooks 😎

- Mya

(finished 4/25/22)

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

62.3K 754 35
Violet Grace Chalamet is a successful actress, mostly known for being Timothรฉe Chalamet's younger sister and being in shows and movies like Stranger...
120K 5.7K 44
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€›แ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€™แ€ผแ€ฒแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธ แ€แ€ผแ€ฐแ€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€•แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€ฐแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ผ...
7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
121K 5K 199
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...