Their woman ( BTS*Reader)

By Dreamer9331

It all started with a Ticket to a concert and a vacation with her boyfriend ! But she never thought that a si... More

Chapter 1: Meeting
chapter 2: Choice
Chapter 3: Kiss
Chapter 4: One more dream
chapter 5: A whore?
Chapter 6: On your knees
Chapter 7 "Ours, like it or not"
Chapter 8: I will destroy you
Part 10: I missed your lips

part 9: Welcome to hell

800 26 2
By Dreamer9331

After putting, Taehyung's clothes, I walked out! My hair was in a messy bun, eyes red from all the crying but lucky me, I found a pair of sunglasses, that I don't know belonged to who but I decided to claim them. It's the least I can do after they throw everything I own.

When I walked out, I found their manager, Hoseok and Taehyung waiting for me "The princess is finally out" Hobi commented and I just ignored him walking to the door.

Honestly, I have no idea how I am going to travel with them but it's none of my business.

"We arranged someone to pick you up from the lobby, we already handled the checkout and the plane ticket, you will meet the guys in the jet, and the only people in there will be our people so you don't have to worry" The manager explained while waiting for the elevator.

"Worry? Why should I? It's not part of my job to worry about their public image" I responded watching our reflection on the opening door.

I walked into the elevator but before the door closed Taehyung replied " Be careful" and Honestly I am not able to decipher if it's a threat or a genuine worry.

YOONGI POV

I woke up with a headache and a very bad mood. I know I fucked up, I shouldn't have treated her like that but I just wanted to give her a glimpse of what she signed for. I hoped that she'd take the warning and run away. But she handled it better than expected.

I can't even lie, but having her mouth wrapped around my dick is ecstasy. It's been a long time since a female was able to have this effect on me.

I am filled with a mixture of feelings, I am regretting my actions but my emotions are defying me. I want to feel her again and I want more. Yet I am sure there will be no more but a man can hope.

The worst of all is that I am not the most aggressive or dominant here. I wonder how much she will hold on.

I decided to apologize, I am not sure of the reason behind this action but I can't understand myself well so I will follow my instincts for now.

I was waiting for her in the bed and honestly, I didn't expect her to look this gorgeous while coming out from the shower.

A droplet of water, falling on her shoulders and her face, a small towel wrapped around her small figure. She looked tempting, Yoongi it's not the time for your lust.

"I am sorry," I told her trying to be as sincere as I can be.

She did not answer, she did not accept nor refuse my apology, she is cold. What am I supposed to do with that? It took me a few minutes to gather my thoughts and get out of here. I am starting to lose my mind. For now, I'd better stay away from her.

----------------------------

JIEUN POV

I walked in the jet, my eyes as wide as a casserole. "You will catch a fly with your mouth so wide"

"I might love it.'' I walked to the end of the aisle searching for a seat but the only available one was next to Namjoon.

"Is it ok if I sit here?" I asked, grabbing his attention and he just nodded.

After installing myself in my seat, I adjusted the TV in front of me and decided to just ignore them for the rest of the ride or maybe the rest of my life. Jieun now that you have them you don't want them anymore. No, let me correct you consciously since you are so smart, I don't have them, they have me as a PROPERTY and yes I never wanted them this way. Yeah sure.

I took a deep breath and tried to focus on the movie when the person in front of me decided that bothering me was a good idea. " Taehyung clothes suit you well but the one I prepared for you will look even better"

"I never asked you to do it, Seokjin-shi"

"It's Seokjin Oppa for you sweety"

"Oppa" I replied sarcastically and in one second my face was pulled inches away from his, his vanilla breath overwhelmed me and my breath got cut. " Sarcasm is quite expensive, and not everyone can afford it" he smirked and I just kissed that smirk out of his face. Before he could respond, I already pulled back, plugging my earphones back and ignoring the gasp and the mocking sounds coming left and right.

We will see who is better at playing stupid games, Lost in my thoughts, I slowly drifted to sleep, the movie is long forgotten.

I woke up feeling a tap on my shoulder, with a messy bun and an entangled headphone. Leaning on Namjoon. I hope I am not drolling all over his clothes, one thing for sure, I am unable to afford to buy him a new Chanel jacket.

"Oh.. um...Sorry" standing up quickly made me lose my balance, I was heading face-first to the middle aisle and Yoongi was the one to catch me of course. I just nodded at him as a Thank you and pulled away.

Sejin caught my attention "The process will be the same but this time you will be going with Minho, your assistant"

Lee Minho? why would be the actor Lee Minho be your assistant? Wait? Why do you I have an assistant?

"I will go with her" Jimin commented before I can vocal my questions and he only received a glare.

I decided to just do as told and stop asking questions, ignorance is a gift, what's the advantage in asking things when you know it is what it is. What's the point in saying I don't want to go with him, or I am afraid of strangers or that I want X or Y' when you signed a contract to give up this right.

"You must be Minho" I walked to the guy waiting for me on the other side of the airport. He looks the same as described by the manager.

"And you must be the new ..girl?"

"Whore is more accurate"

"Yaaa!! I am you are older than you, feisty girl"

"I am Jieun" I bowed to him but he extended his hand and I shook it. Then he guided us to the car.

"By the way, where is your luggage? did you left your bags with them?"

"I wish I had one"

"You are strange. Are you here against your will?" He looked at me puzzled.

"Why do you ask?"

"Well usually the girls will be heels over head and blabbing things and things about them and here I am trying to get words out of your mouth"

"Then consider yourself lucky until I leave you won't hear rumbling" He laughed and slowly, the conversation flowed to small talk.

The drive to their place was fun, to say the least. He is easy to talk to and fun to be around. I think I made a friend, a flirty friend but a friend nevertheless.

I asked if we could pass by my place before going to theirs but sadly the answer was no and I knew it was not Minho's fault by the apologetic rumbling that followed.

We arrived at their front door after 3 checkups and many calls. Security is no joke over here.

"Are you ready for your new life ?"Minho asked

"As much as I will ever be" I shrugged when he opened the door and asked me to follow.

I was surprised by the amount of luggage decorating the corridor. I can hear multiple voices from everywhere.

Minho turned to me "You are delivered home, safe and still, My cue to leave for today"

"Seriously man? And me? What should I do? You are leaving your friend in a strangers house"

"You are pulling the friend victim card now ?" He laughed ruffling my hair and walking towards the door.

"Wait" I called and he just stopped and gave a questioning gaze. "I just wanted to say thank you for the ride, I did not laugh this much in the last few days''

"The pleasure is mine Jieunie, see you tomorrow" he left and I stood there watching the closed door until two arms were wrapped around my waist for a back hug and a head rested on my shoulder

"Baby girl, He gave you a ride and you are already on a nicknames basis with him" Hoseok's possessive voice sent shivers down my spine and I tried to focus on the door before snapping at him " baby girl is a nickname too, in case, you don't know?"

In a swift motion, my back was to the wall and his hand rested on my waist "I think we paid enough to call you whatever we want and you see, we don't like sharing what's ours"

"You are already sharing me between you seven, what's wrong with adding one that I like?" I pushed his buttons, I knew that I was driving him crazy, from the hold on my waist that got tighter and the look in his eyes that can kill "Sweetheart, be happy that we have granted you a month otherwise, I'd be fucking you so hard against this wall to the point you'd forget your name"

His words did not scare me, I just felt strange, I could feel the heat from my lower part, my inner thighs were slightly clenching.

My hands were holding on his forearms, a slight pain from his hold on my waist "The cat got your tongue, babygirl?"

"You - you are hurting me" I pushed on his arms but he just leaned on my neck. "I feel like you are enjoying it more than hurting" before I could answer a moan escaped my mouth, he was sucking on my neck, hard.

I knew a hickey would be left, "Hoba, I need to show her the room and I have work to do so continue later" Namjoon's voice saved me. Was I really saved? maybe just from a darker hickey. 

"Welcome to hell" Hoseok whispered before pulling away to let me move. 

AN// 

Guys, how are you?  how is life? I miss you so much, I know I am as slow as torture but I hope you excuse me. I am trying my best to write and edit but sometimes when life is a little too much, we tend to just lay down and sleep.

Anyway I just want to tell you all that I love you and I miss you xOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 6.7K 70
A talented and stubborn young female artist suddenly had a life-changing experience when 7 male singers came to her life. An innocent meeting leads t...
1.1M 33.3K 54
His family wanted a child ! My family needed money ! And he wanted to have SEX everyday. In the end i was the one who should satisfy all their need...
54.3K 2.2K 26
A BTS Poly Fanfic Account manager Aria is given the opportunity of a lifetime to work with BTS for a week. What happens during that time will not onl...
321 2 17
PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS 'HyunJin Who?' WAS CHANGED DUE TO THE FLOW OF STORY. _________________________ This story was originally Written on The App Call...