A Secretary's life (a vsoo ff...

redrubykim tarafından

Kim Jisoo, a 26 year old who works as a Secretary for the famous Kim cooperate's CEO Kim Taehyung Jisoo has... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 3

1.5K 89 14
redrubykim tarafından

Jisoo's POV

"LISA YAAAA WHAT SHOULD I DOOOO"
I whined to the other line of the call

"Wait wait wait unnie. You mean your hot boss wants you to go to his sister wedding at paris as his date?!!!"
Lisa said sounding shocked and happy

"YES LISA YA. WHAT SHOULD I DO???? WILL I LOSE MY JOB??"

"Of course no unnieeee lets go and buy a dress tomorrow and talk this outttt"

"Tomorrow??? You know I have wor-

"Tomorrow is Sunday unnie. Is that how bad you miss taehyung alr???"

"Bye see you tomorrow!!"

And I end the call.

I lay on my bed looking at my ceiling and think if this is the right thing to do.

The reason I am scared to go to Paris as his date is that I am scared to fall for him. And I know he won't fall for me because he is still in love with his ex.

I closed my eyes and slowly drafting into sleep...

Next morning...

Morning came YES FINALLY SUNDAY!!!

A big smile came to my face as I think about what should I wear to hang out with Lisa.

I decided to wear a simple grey dress and this cute little yellow channel bag that Mrs.Kim bought for me.

I went out and decided to take the bus.

DING DONG (jungkook's voice)

"LISA COME ON LETS GO YOURE TAKING FOREVER"

"YES UNNIE ONE MORE MINUTE AND IM DONE WITH MY HAIR....AND DONE LETS GO"

Lisa came out with her short grey ash hair which I have always been jealous of.

"Unnieeee I miss you so muchhh I'm so happy that we can go to hangout todayy"

"Yeah because you're to busy hanging out with your boyfriend jungkook" I rolled my eyes and half jokingly said.

"Come on unnieee you're jealous of jungkook now??? I promise I will make more time for you now. Okay stop. Let's talk about paris."

We walked until we reached the mall

"That's crazy unnie! This is your chance! Go to Paris with the sexiest dress that we are gonna find now and make Kim Taehyung fall in love with you. Easy."

"Ughh you do know that he is still in love with his ex right?? Oh and do you also know that for the past 4 years working with him. We never talk other than work." I said sarcastically

"That's because both of you never saw each other as a man and a women. I'm pretty sure after you bought that dress, he will have second thoughts of not seeing you more than a secretary." Lisa said pointing to a gorgeous dress in a dior boutique.

"Wow... now that's a dress."

"Let's check it out unnie!!!"

Lisa practically drag me inside.

"This dress is sooo you unnie!! Go and try it out with this bag."

I decided to try the dress that Lisa picked for me. It really is beautiful.

I walked out of the dressing room to ask lisa how it looked on me when all of a sudden

"WOW UNNIE BEAUTIPUL, FANTASTIC AND ELEGANCE I TOLD YOU IT WILL LOOK GOOD ON YOU"

I laughed, I'm really lucky to have lisa in my life. I don't know what I would do without her.

"Thank you lisa, it's all thanks to you"
I spin around a throw a flying kiss at her.

"Aaaa hajima unniee you know that makes my heart flutter"

"Wahhh really?? Should I tell jungkook then?? Will he turn into jungshook then???"

"Hahahaha stop it unnie, go and change so we can go eattt I'm hungryyy"

"Okay then I'm gonna go and change real quick"

After I paid for the dress and everything, we decided to go grab lunch at lisa's favorite thai restaurant.

We often eat thai food when we're together because I always want to make her feel like she's in home.

"Wahhhh this padthai looks soo good unnie ah, should we order 1 or 2 plate??"

"Umm how about we share 1 and order more side dishes??"

"Sure unnieee"

After we ordered, I found lisa so pretty so I decided to take a pic of her and post it on my Instagram

@sooyaaaaaa: date with my one and only bae❤️

"YAHH UNNIE WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME THAT YOU TOOK A PIC OF ME??? I COULD AT LEAST POSE BETTER"

"That's okay lisa yahh you will always look pretty even though you are bald." I said chuckling

"Enough about me unnie, sooo how do you feel about going to paris next week with Mr.kim?"

"I... dont know...I'm scared lisa, What if I couldn't keep things professional? Will I lose my job? You know that I need to pay for my mom's meds right?"

"Dont think too much unnie, some things are meant to go with the flow." Lisa said reaching out to my hand.

"I personally think Mr.Kim is not a bad person unnie, Every time to told me how he is, i think he is quite a gentleman."

"Gentleman??? He told me that he will fire me if I didn't wanna go to paris with him"

"Well... look at the bright side unnieee ITS PARIS"

"Maybe you're right, That means I should buy more gifts for you right??"

"OF COURSE UNNIE"

Thai food is good as expected and me and lisa went to buy more clothes and some ice cream.

"Should we go home now unnie?? My legs hurt from walking around the mall??"

"Yes lisa let me call the taxi"

I went to drop off lisa at her house and went home.

"Ahhh finally my beddd" i said hugging my bed.

After I took a fresh shower a notification suddenly there's a call I went to take it and it shows the name PARK JIMIN there.

"Yeobuseyo?"

"Ne. Jisoo ya, do you possibly know what taehyung's phone password is?"

"What? Yes I do Mr.Park, but I'm scared I can't tell you that."

"COME ON JISOO YAAA I REALLY NEED ITT HE TOOK A PICTURE OF ME SHITTING IN THE BATHROOM"

I let out a laugh, they can really act like kids sometimes.

"Well if that's the case Mr.Park its, 3790-

And I ended the call.

He knows that I'm joking of course I could hear him cursing at there other end of the call.

I decided to see my Instagram to see any updates from my friends

@jennierubykim: cant believe that i will spend the rest of my life with this man❤️
Comments:
@sooyaaaa: yah kim jennie there's still single people out there you know🙄
@irenebaeee: you two are the cutest i swearrr😩

@lalalisaaa: had a fun day with my jisoo turtle rabbit kim💜
@sooyaaaa: miss you already here lisa yaaa😩😩😩

@sooyaaaa: 📸 by: @lalalisaaa
@lalalisaaa: YES MY UNNIE IS A BADDIE
@rabitnayeonn: JICHUUUUU

—————————————————————

Sorry for the slow story line:(

But don't worry, next chapter will be much more interesting!!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

49.3K 1.9K 15
🏅Highest Rank Reached🏅 #1 taesoo #2 vsoo #4 jisoo 📜Short Story📜 "I wanted to be the best wife to you.." Jisoo "If you knew I was in love with her...
4.1K 470 15
Kim Taehyung, this narcissistic capable man, was the vice president of Kim Groups and was well-known for his good looks. His life went by without any...
57.6K 1.6K 23
Kim Taehyung is a 23 year old man who is a single father working as a waiter in a restaurant. His life turns around when he gets an offer to be the s...
210K 9.5K 38
[MAFIA AU] "He's a mafia and she's a little troublemaker both have something in common, however, it's complicated." Unstoppable is what describes t...