Venom fanfiction

By RogueRapunzel

Venom is intrigued by the assistant who was stuck on the night shifts in the same lab as him. This story wil... More

Chapter 1: Im ok
Chapter 2: Wounded
Chapter 4: Change
Chapter 5: Curiosity

Chaoter 3: Sideways

227 8 6
By RogueRapunzel

Aurora woke up late in the afternoon feeling a little more refreshed than she had in a long time. "What time is it?..... 2:30pm ..... ok cool i'll just get ready now maybe go in early to make sure I avoid Lenny's ass but i'm not looking forward to tomorrow that's for sure.".... Aurora crawled out of bed and looked at the dress hanging with a note that read "wear me dummy" Aurora let out a laugh " oh Stace". Aurora looked down at her tummy that had formed a roll from her sitting. "How is this busted can of biscuits supposed to look good in that?..... Well it's just once, maybe I'll feel cute."

Aurora got up and started getting ready putting her hair in a half updo, applying her winged liner, mascara and red lipstick. "ok I feel kinda cute.... Now to put that dress on." Aurora unzipped the back of the dress and bent over to step into it, Aurora slid the dress up and wiggled it past her hips and butt before reaching around to her back to slide the zipper back up. "Ok now that's on... now I need a blazer.....ooooo I like this white one it will go with my white strappy heels." Aurora put on her heels and blazer and walked over to the mirror. "Ok...ok ...alright im feeling it, Stacey was right. Aurora pulled her hair to the front on each side then checked her phone's text messages.

Stacey: SEND ME A PICTURE OF YOU WHEN YOU PUT THAT DRESS ON!!

Aurora laughed and rolled her eyes when she saw Stacey's text "alright miss demanding here you go dam!" Aurora snapped a picture of herself in her outfit and sent it to Stacey. Aurora continued to gather her things for work when her phone buzzed just as she was about to leave.

Stacey: dang girl chooooww!!

Aurora smiled and headed to her car....... "4:30..cool Stacey should already be there."...Aurora pulled into the parking lot and saw stacey waiting by her car.Once Aurora was parked she got out of her car and stacey squealed with excitement

Stacey: Oh my goodness Aurora, you look so good.. And this dress is perfect just above the knee to make it just sexy enough but still classy..... Come here let's take a picture together Stacey wrapped her arm around Aurora and positioned her phone in front of them and took a picture.

Stacey: now time to post to twitter and have your stalking ass boyfriend see it.
Aurora: I hope I don't regret this later Stace.
Stacey: you won't, I'll make sure of that.... Now let's get inside its already 5 im sure they won't mind us starting early.

As the two entered the building and started in the security line, Aurora could feel people staring at her and then she heard the whispers.......
Random woman one: she shouldn't be wearing that dress.... Definitely to big for it
Random woman two: yea only thin fit woman should be wearing that.

Stacey: Aurora dont listen to them, you're beautiful.
Aurora: Thanks Stacey I appreciate that.

Once the two got to the 15th floor they noticed some tech workers at the glass doors that were now left open.

Tech worker: wow hey do you two have ID clearance to be here
Stacey: Oh yes of course. Aurora hand me yours too.... What's going on?
Tech worker: you guys are clear. And we are updating some software for the handprint scanner so it will be down for a few hours. I just wanted to make sure you were the 2 that were scheduled to show up.

Stacey and Aurora smiled and continued to the reception desk... workers stared at Aurora as they left work for the day.

Stacey: Aurora, What's wrong?
Aurora: well I just feel so uncomfortable now I feel kinda dumb for wearing this.
Stacey: Aurora dont say that, you really do look beautiful and by the way I have something for you now that everyone has left.

Stacey lifted her shirt and unwrapped a band she had around her waist. SHe pulled out a clear Gladius style dagger that had inlays of rose petals and baby's breath along the handle and blade.

Aurora: Stacey, oh my god its beautiful
Stacey: Thanks I made it for you. It's made with resin that's how I got through the metal detectors... but be careful I did a pretty good job at sharpening this bitch.

Aurora: oh my god thank you so much Stace... I wanna know how sharp it is.

Aurora took her finger and ran it along the edges of the blade not applying any pressure and she began to bleed. "Haha yea, that shit is sharp.. Thank you again Stace.
Stacey smiled and gave Aurora a hug. " your so welcome girl... you need it."

A few hours had passed by and they remained pretty uneventful. 8:30pm rolled around and the tech guy told the girls he would be back in an hour and needed to get a part from the warehouse.
Stacey: Hey Aurora.... You should go talk to your alien friend ima go downstairs really quick to the vending machines.

Stacey gave Aurora a wink and headed for the elevator. Aurora sat there for a moment before she rummaged through her purse "did I remember those dark chocolate bars?.... Oh yea I did, they are." Aurora got up with 3 chocolate bars and walked over to the glass room Venom was kept in, she opened the main door, entered then shut it behind her. Aurora then opened the small nook
Aurora: Venom? I brought you something.......

Aurora set the chocolate down on the small ledge and she watched as the large hand slowly grabbed it.

Venom: Are you ok, my morsel......
Aurora got a confused look on her face for a moment unsure what to think of her new nick name and unsure what Venom was asking.
Aurora: umm yea I think so. Why?
Venom: I can smell your blood ....you cut yourself.......
Aurora: Oh yea I was just testing to see how sharp that was, it's nothing really it will heal no problem.
Venom: There's something else wrong.... Why are you sad?
Aurora: Well I feel weird wearing this.
Venom: Take your jacket off.
Aurora: Excuse me?
Venom: Take you jacket off
Aurora took her jacket off confused as to what it had to do with the conversation.
Venom: There...... you were hiding some of your curves my morsel
Aurora: No, my curves are the problem. I feel fat in this dress. I shouldn't be wearing this when I have...extra... meat on me.
Venom: Are all humans this dumb? Those curves to your body mean you are well fed and strong...You are not fat, you are well built.. Maybe these human men can't handle such a perfect female.....These Human men are not worthy to be your mate.
Aurora felt even more confused now as she was trying to process what she was hearing she scratched her head... then she heard a familiar voice yell
Lenny: AURORA!!! AURORA!!!

Aurora went pale as she felt her heart drop from her chest.. She quickly got up forgetting to shut the doors as she ran out......She saw Lenny with Stacey holding her by the hair and a knife to her throat as he was filled with rage.
Lenny: do you think this is a game you stupid bitch!! What did I tell you about wearing that dress??
Aurora: Lenny let Stacey go
Lenny: fuck you slut.... She's the reason why your whoring around... you know what fuck this.

Lenny threw Stacey aside and charged Aurora with the knife. Aurora quickly dodged and caught his leg sending him to the floor.. He got up quickly, turning around getting ready to charge her again. Aurora quickly reached for her new dagger holding it out in front of her in a reverse grip position.

Lenny: Oh ok you're gonna fight me now huh? Time to teach you your place you bitch.

Lenny charged Aurora again as he lunged, Aurora managed to fumble his arm and send him flying against the desk where she took her dagger and with a loud grunt drove it into his shoulder. But she was met with Lenny's dagger as he flung his knife backwards and into her stomach. Aurora let out a gasp as she clutched her side bleeding profusely now... everything went dark in the building Lenny flung his head backward head butting Aurora sending her to the floor. She gasped for air as she tried her best to crawl towards Venom's cage. Aurora heard an ear piercing roar and glass shatter, her vision started to fade as she lost blood.

Lenny:WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Silence fell throughout the lab as Lenny's screams were heard no more. Aurora, barely clinging to her consciousness, felt a large hand pick her up off the ground and pull her to its muscular chest. She heard words uttered to her

Venom: You are safe now my morsel..... You are mine...... my mate.....

Aurora fell unconscious and went limp in venoms arms. Her scent was not hard for him to follow and took him no time at all to find her apartment. Venom wrapped his large hand around Aurora's head as he pulled her tight to him he wrapped her in his tendrils and began removing her clothes and healing her at the same time.
Venom slowly started to feel Aurora's heart beat strengthen as he was wrapped around her... As soon as her wounds healed and her heart rate returned to normal Venom carried Aurora to her bedroom where gently set her naked body on the bed. He gazed upon her curves for a moment, as she slept he ran the back of his index finger along her face and down her side running it all the way down to her curves. Venom was careful to not move along any of her private areas as he gently wrapped the blanket around Aurora.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219 12 10
Jane Brooks was an average adult woman who was having a normal day and a stressful life as she walked to work in her safe and friendly neighborhood...
6.1K 243 7
Y/n: Hi, my name is Y/n L/n aka Agent Venom. To all those who are hearing this then allow me to tell you my story. When I was a baby I was a test su...
8.1K 253 47
8 months after the events in Deadpool's Iris, Deadpool and Iris are back. Iris, now 25, is trying to deal with the past events of her time in Venom's...
6K 300 12
Finding himself with a raging parasitic alien that wants to eat the brains of pretty much every human being he passes by wasn't in Changbin's college...