Love Torment

By AlimaBabes

Veéta, a hybrid of vampire and werewolf descent, has her dormant powers awaken after meeting an enigmatic boy... More

*DISCLAIMER*
One
Two
Three
Four
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Cindy x Prince
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Cindy x Prince
15
16
17
19 (What happened to 18?)
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52

39

56 5 0
By AlimaBabes

Looking into his deep grey eyes with flecked green shimmering was captivating me in ways I never knew possible. He was leaning against his bed rest. After the beating he got, the only thing I could get him in was his sweatpants. That wasn't me trying to admire him shirtless or anything, pshh.

He had a smile of contentment on his face. His hair was damp from the shower he came from, covering the bruise on his head slightly. He had a black eye forming on his right eye. His bottom lip was busted. His chest was decorated with bruising and scarring that prevented me from being a thirsty hoe.

I had no idea why looked incredibly hot at that moment. I didn't care if I was under a spell but the guy looking into my eyes happily was hot. I tried to feel guilty about him taking the beating instead of me. I could've sorted them out quick-quick but I was instructed to stay away.

I was facing him as I sat close beside him with my legs folded neatly. I couldn't help letting myself take in his beauty. I mean, I had been DEPRIVED of it for weeks. I was allowed to be hormonal.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot? You could've died AND I could've handled myself. This idiocy doesn't deserve my praise." I spoke to him bluntly as I narrowed my eyes at him. By the sheer fact that I was saying that I had switched to my saner side. I gave myself a proud smile for being able to control it even in such a situation.

We were both seated on his bed in the dimly lit room. The night light was the only source of light we had. It made the mood more somber.

"Hunter's don't play fair. Their weapons act to weaken your abilities. You were only planning on shielding yourself. You're new at is so they would've gotten through it easily. Then, they would just need one shot to knock you out. No matter how fast you are, you wouldn't have gotten past that many people." Siege spoke lowly, lazily, and slowly. He blinked his eyes a couple of times carefully before giving me a slanted smile.

"It didn't take that long for us to get back together again." I noted as I gave Siege a slow nod. My expression was serious. It was strictly business.

"We're back together?" Siege questioned me as he opted to give me a slanted smile. He tilted his head at me almost mockingly.

"Your hand interlinked with mine says so, Siege." I shot back at him daringly. Why was he making me feel defensive about it? He was the one who interlinked our hands and rested them on his lap. So WHY was he using that tone with me?

"I like the way you say my name." Siege let out in a low and can tone. He was giving me those knowing eyes. It reminded me of the first time we met. Thinking back to the moment on the roof, I realize I should've trusted my gut. The boy was trouble.

"I like the way you exist." I retorted back as I gave him a knowing smile back.

"I'm starting to appreciate your parents. They brought you into this world." He didn't hesitate to shoot back. Siege was quite the charmer. It was something that took me off guard every time. The boy had words.

"You win." I stated as I chuckled at his words. His smile widened as he watched me laugh. He blinked at me a couple of times. I wondered what he was thinking about.

"Kiss me."

I stopped chuckling to let out a scoff. I had come to terms with the fact that I could 'spike into his subconscious'. I couldn't do it to anybody else. It was our little thing.

I leaned forward and placed my lips on his without hesitation. I tried my best to be careful. When he let out a hum of pain, I pulled away and looked at him with narrowed eyes. I gave him a pout as I agonised over the thought of not being able to kiss him.

"You're hurt." I pointed out in a blunt tone. I stared at him with feigned sadness. I let out a sigh.

"Kiss me." He spoke out the words plainly as he gazed back at me calmly.

"No." I let out in a careful yet firm tone. It wouldn't be enjoyable if he was in pain. What kind of girlfriend did he think I was?

He smiled. A wide toothy grin. Then he let off a hum of pain as he dropped his smile. It was that bad. Did Jess have to bring the ENTIRE team along with their ENTIRE load of weapons? Did I seem that dangerous to her?

"You learned to control it well." He mused as he settled for a stoic smile. He took in a deep breath before letting it out as a sigh. I caught something in his eye. He was tired.

"Damn straight." I responded confidently. It didn't take away from the fact that my emotions could not be trusted for as long as the love dust was active. At least it was the most realistic representation of my true emotions. The moments in between.

"Can we cuddle, at least?" Siege questioned me as he gave me a pained expression. He let go of my hand and opened his arms.

"Missed me that much?" I questioned him as I grabbed hold of his arms to lower them. I signaled for him to rest comfortably on his bed before attempting to cuddle.

"Yes." He replied without hesitation. He lowered himself down until he was laying on his back. He looked up at me with an innocence that seemed unnatural on him.

"How can I say no to that? Your handsome face repulses me." I spoke to him with a mock disgusted expression.

I took it upon myself to lower myself and lay on the crook of his shoulder. I rested my arm on his chest. I was half laying on him and half laying on my side. His hand went to rest on my waist. He slipped his hand under the fabric of the top I had on to make contact with my skin.

I was in his cotton pajamas. Cosy and the smelled like him. Two in one.

"What you said to Jess. Was it all true?" Siege mumble out. I could imagine him asking as he rested his eyes.

"Of course." I replied honestly. There was no reason to lie or dramatize anything. It was what I recalled from my memories.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Siege questioned next. His tone was low and comforting. I closed my eyes.

"Do you want me to ugly cry? I swear I will, this sweet moment will be ruined." I joked. I was past crying about my sad little past. Only a part of my childhood was like that.

"You must be angry. At your parents. At me." Siege spoke. He sounded loads guilty.

"I still don't want to cry." I explained to him. Crying would mean I wanted love from my parents. Crying would mean I couldn't be with Siege. I had plenty of love from my uncle and I was in Siege's arms. Was there a reason to bitch about the past?

"You won't be happy around me." Siege spoke. His voice was sounding groggy. He was close to sleep.

"Elaborate." I opted happily. I couldn't imagine him not bringing me excitement. Perhaps if he wasn't with me.

"When the potion wears off. The only thing in forcing you to be happy will be gone. You'll feel the depths of your negative emotions. The ones the potions have been helping compress." Siege explained to me. His voice was soothing. My breaths were already sounding calm.

"Gee. Sounds like fun." I mumbled out. It wasn't swell to think the love dust would have side effects.

"Talk to me while you're still happy to be in my arms." He concluded as he let out a sigh. He sounded sad. Why was he sad when I was still happy to be in his arms?

Thinking about the past and what could be was emotionally draining. Siege was living proof of that.

"And brood like you? You almost put Batman to shame." I spoke to him as I raised my voice for a moment.

"Batman?" Siege questioned with a tone of outermost confusion.

"I'm disappointed in you, Siege." I stated in a flat tone. I let out a defeated sigh. He lived among humans and he didn't know who Batman was?

"Is that a human thing?" He questioned me as he held on to his tone of confusion.

"I'm the master of deflecting." I mused at myself. I had intentionally derailed from the conversation. It was a gift.

"You got me." Siege let out lazily. His chest vibrated as he let out a chuckle.

"Fine, I'll spill the emotional tea. " I decided to say. I smiled at myself silently.

Siege was silent. Waiting for me to speak.

"It's ouchie." I let out as I thought about the spasms I would get before my scar healed itself up. I figured it was simply the manifestations of the emotional turmoil that had been bottling up.

"What? Where are you hurt?" Siege sounds a tone of panic? I could feel him shifting as if he was preparing to hoist himself up.

"Stop being cute. When did you turn into Siege the teddy bear?" I spoke to him as I let out a chuckle. He seemed to calm down my reaction.

"Tell me." He commanded. He continued to seem concerned.

"I just want things to still. I want to be safe. I hope my friends are safe. I wish I knew what was going on. Everything is such a mess." I explained to Siege as calmly as I could. The sadness came through regardless.

"I've changed my mind." Siege told me. His tone was filled with determination.

"What?" I questioned him.

"Even if you hate me, I'll stay with you. I'll help you. And I'll love you." He assured me as he held onto me tighter.

What was there to say to that?

It was the first time he told me he loved me.

It sent butterflies straight to my stomach.

Siege loved me.

I slept with a bright smile at the thought of his promise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.5K 1.7K 37
Evil is all around, begging her to join. She wants to be with Slade, but the darkness is a lot for a girl like Hope to handle. She soon learns there...
386 42 39
When Angelique Savant, a quiet, unassuming foster kid with a genius IQ is found not guilty of attempting to murder her best friend, she's committed t...
127 5 14
Scarlett Smith is a woman in need of answers. Since her twenty first birthday strange things have been happening all around her. She has a feeling sh...
3.2K 178 54
(SLOWLY EDITING) "I've always had a feeling it was you, but I was blinded by love to believe it." he says. "i'm sorry." I whisper, as I put 3 bullet...