👏🏼Five Hargreeves x reader�...

By Five_lovely

This story connects to my other story so if you haven't read that one yet go check it out but you don't have... More

Part 1~ im back home
Part2~good times
Part3~ oops-
Part4~new friends
Part5 ~ to drunk🥴
Part 6 ~ why am i here?🙄
Part7 ~ woah☺️
Part 8 ~ im pregnant
Part 9 ~ the fight
Part 10 ~ come on please...
Part 11 ~ im done
Part 12 ~ evil..🤧
Part 13 ~ i guess we are together
Part 14 ~ jesus christ
Part 15 ~ sex but my style
Part 16 ~ sex but my style 2
Part 17 ~ woopie
Part 18 ~ New York
Part 19 ~ i got raped💔
Part 20 ~ cuddles❤️😁
~Part 22 - ayy two😎~
~Part 23 - well...~
~Part 24 - kid~
~part 25 - He knows~
~Part 26 - The Park..~
~part 27 - hes back~
~Part 28 - he did it~
~part 29 - hehe...~
Part 30 ~ new house
~Part 31 - unpacking~
Part 32 ~ im I pregnant?!

~Part 21 - ayyyy😎~

121 1 0
By Five_lovely

I wake up and my body still kinda hurts I look over and see Five with his hands around my waist I try to get out of bed but Five pulls me in closer and groans....

I kiss his forehead and say "baby boy come on" in his ear...He smiles and says "in a minute princess" with a kiss on my neck...

I start to hear soft snores next to my ear and Five was sound asleep again. I smile and kiss his forehead softly and start to play with his hair....

After play with his hair someone knocks on the door, I say "come in" softly so it wouldn't wake Five. It was Vanya she says "how is it going?" I say "well just this one doesn't wanna get up" pointing at Five....

Five groans and bares his face in to my neck and starts to kiss my neck softly....

I giggle and moan at the same time and Vanya looks at me weird I laugh nervously and say "Five accidentally kicked me" Vanya laughs and says "me and the girl where thinking about going to a restaurant likes date night" I say "um yea let's do it" Vanya says "we are leaving at 4:00pm sooooo" I look at my phone and it was 1:24pm.....

I say "I've been in bed all morning because of someone" Five smiles in to my collarbone I giggle again and Vanya says "I'll leave now be ready by 4:00!" She leaves and I look at five....

He was awake he kisses my cheek and I say "good morning sleepy head" he smirks and says "good morning princess" I say "we are going out to eat come on" he groans and moans in to my neck....

I say "woah and when did that wanna come out?" He chuckles and says "for a while now" I laugh and kiss his lips he gets up and says "are we cuddling after the dinner?" I say "ofc!!" I get of the bed and walk over to my closet while I look for clothes I feel arms around my waist...

I smile and he starts to kiss my neck again and left love bite all over...

I get my close and go to the bathroom and Five follows me because he never takes a shower without me....

Five says "I can't leave you by your self not anymore" I chuckle and says "for sure" I take off my pj and underwear and get in the shower and Five does the same....

We play around and took our shower....

After shower i do my makeup and Five insisted on doing my hair so I met him while I do my make up....

Makeup:

Hair:

After about two hours of doing my hair and makeup I put on my outfit and so does Five...

Your outfit:

Fives outfits:

Now we where matching we go downstairs and it was 3:56pm we where going to leave in a few..

Everyone was getting there car keys Five had the keys to the Tesla already so we where good..

We get in the car and Aidan gets in the back and asks "can we pick up Ivy?" I say "where is she?" Aidan says "At her apartment" I say "alright" Five looks at me with a smile on his face....

He starts driving and puts his hand on my thigh and I look at him and he looks at me and kiss his cheek and he smiles and looks back at the road...

We make it to ivy's apartment and I get out of the car and go inside to her apartment and knock on her door....

She comes out and says "hey!" She looked like she was about to cry I say "is some wrong?" She says "oh no" I look at her outfit I say "we are change that, we are going to fancy restaurants" I always keep a extra just in case.....

We go inside her apartment and it was a bit messy but ok....

I tried my best to do her make up as good as possible under 30 minutes and her hair....

Hair and makeup:

After do all of that she puts on the outfit and she looked stunning....

After we leave and get in the car and Aidan says "you look amazing" Ivy giggle and says "thank you it was all your mom" he looks at me and I say "well I only did because I didn't want her to feel left out and in plus she likes it" with a smile on my face he smiles and kisses Ivy I turn around facing the road....

Five puts his hand on my thigh again and I put my hand on his hand and he smiles....

We make it to the restaurant and we get out of the car everyone was already there. We go all go inside and I tell them about our reservation and we get our seats...

We all sit I sit next to Five and Klaus....

I talk to Klaus and Five puts his hand on my thigh again I look at him and he smirks I smile at him and continue talk to Klaus....

After a few minutes we order our food...

I look at Five and he was thinking about something....

I touch his hand and say "you ok?" He says "yes I'm fine just thinking thats all" I say "what you thinking about?" He says "stuff" I put my head on his shoulder and say "tell me" he says "oh just a little surprise for you" I say "oOooO!!" I kiss him and he kisses me back....

We kiss for a minute or two then Ivy says "y/n, can we talk?" I stop kissing him and look over at Ivy she looked worried I say "yea for sure" I get up and so does she, we go outside....

She says "my dad is still alive and he um is abusive and I need somewhere to stay because he knows where my apartment is" I hug her and say "don't worry I will protect you I might not look that strong but I can do stuff you can never imagine" she hugs me tightly and cry's in to my shoulder.....

I say "hey, hey don't cry your going to mess up your make up" she says "thank you" I fix her makeup and we go back inside....

Someone walks in to the restaurant Ivy look at them weirdly then realized that's her dad...

She looks at me and I smile and I mouth "I got you" and wink at her... I get up and walk towards him and say "hello sir can I talk to you outside for a minute" I smile and he smirks at me and says "sure" I grab his hand and drag him to a ally....

I say "so you like abusing children or what" he says "what are you talking about?" I say "don't act like the victim" he smile and grabs my arm and slaps me I smile and say "nice try" I punch him in is nose and he starts to bleed I kick him in his balls and say "don't try me I'm not who you think I am" I walk away with blood on my hand and go back to the restaurant I hold my wrist and go inside...

I say in her ear "its done" she smiles and say "thank you" I sit down I look at my wrist and it was turning purple but it didn't hurt....

I rise my hand and pit it in the light so I could see it better everyone looks at it and starts asking what happens....

I look at Ivy and say "just had to take a care of something that made someone worried" I laugh and Ivy giggles...

My wrist was dislocated I pushed it back in place and say "there we go" Five puts his arm around my shoulders and says in my ear "your a bad girl" I smirk and say "maybe....what does that make you" before he could answer the food comes and I say "FOOD!"

We eat and talk...

After a few hours

After we ate we leave and I see ivy's dad again I run up to him get on his...shoulder and break his neck he fall and I jump off of him...

Ivy runs up to me and looks at him and says "did you kill him?" I look at her and say "maybe" she looks at me and says "y/n..." she looks at him and says "I can't..." she walks away I look at him and grab his body and drag him to the car and put in the truck I get in the passenger sit and Five says "who is that guy" I say.....

Dab that all I got to say:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 1.7K 35
(Number Five x Female OC) Highest Rankings: #1 #numbereight #1 #numberfive #1 #benhargreeves #1 #aidangallagher #1 #allisonhargreeves After one of...
587K 10.6K 30
"Cute husband you have. Always cares about his family," The Handler says as she puts on her sunglasses. "Why don't you try and get a husband of your...
128K 1.8K 36
You and five were best friends adopted by the same father. You are known as number eight your powers with the same as five space and time travel. One...
142 0 14
This is the story of Katie Hargreeves. The title kind of gives it away, but there's a lot more than that. It is an amazing love story of two lost sou...