š—øš—¶š˜€š˜€š—²š—±, š—°.š˜€š—½š—暝—¶š—»š—“...

By -MRSSPRINGER

connie springer x blackfem!reader š¬š­ššš«š­šžš, š¦ššš²šŸ‘šŸ'šŸšŸ šžš§ššžš, ššš®š šŸ—'šŸšŸ Attack On Titan c... More

š—¼š—»š—²
š˜š˜„š—¼
š˜š—µš—暝—²š—²
š—³š—¼š˜‚š—æ
š—³š—¶š˜ƒš—²
š˜€š—¶š˜…
š˜€š—²š˜ƒš—²š—»
š—²š—¶š—“š—µš˜
š—»š—¶š—»š—²
š˜š—²š—»
š—²š—¹š—²š˜ƒš—²š—»
š˜š˜„š—²š—¹š˜ƒš—²
š˜š—µš—¶š—暝˜š—²š—²š—»
š—³š—¼š˜‚š—暝˜š—²š—²š—»
š—³š—¶š—³š˜š—²š—²š—»
š˜€š—¶š˜…š˜š—²š—²š—»
š˜€š—²š˜ƒš—²š—»š˜š—²š—²š—»
š—²š—¶š—“š—µš˜š—²š—²š—»
š—»š—¶š—»š—²š˜š—²š—²š—»
š˜š˜„š—²š—»š˜š˜†
š˜š˜„š—²š—»š˜š˜†-š˜š˜„š—¼
š˜š˜„š—²š—»š˜š˜†-š˜š—µš—暝—²š—²
š˜š˜„š—²š—»š˜š˜†-š—³š—¼š˜‚š—æ
š˜š˜„š—²š—»š˜š˜†-š—³š—¶š˜ƒš—²
š˜š˜„š—²š—»š˜š˜†-š˜€š—¶š˜…
š˜š˜„š—²š—»š˜š˜†-š˜€š—²š˜ƒš—²š—»
š˜š˜„š—²š—»š˜š˜†-š—²š—¶š—“š—µš˜
š˜š˜„š—²š—»š˜š˜†-š—»š—¶š—»š—²
š˜š—µš—¶š—暝˜š˜†
š˜š—µš—¶š—暝˜š˜†-š—¼š—»š—²
š˜š—µš—¶š—暝˜š˜†-š˜š˜„š—¼
š˜š—µš—¶š—暝˜š˜†-š˜š—µš—暝—²š—²
š˜š—µš—¶š—暝˜š˜†-š—³š—¼š˜‚š—æ
š˜š—µš—¶š—暝˜š˜†-š—³š—¶š˜ƒš—²
š˜š—µš—¶š—暝˜š˜†-š˜€š—¶š˜…
š˜š—µš—¶š—暝˜š˜†-š˜€š—²š˜ƒš—²š—»
š˜š—µš—¶š—暝˜š˜†-š—²š—¶š—“š—µš˜
š˜š—µš—¶š—暝˜š˜†-š—²š—¶š—“š—µš˜.š—³š—¶š˜ƒš—²
š˜š—µš—¶š—暝˜š˜†-š—»š—¶š—»š—²
š˜š—µš—¶š—暝˜š˜†-š—»š—¶š—»š—².š—³š—¶š˜ƒš—²
š—³š—¼š—暝˜š˜†
š—³š—¼š—暝˜š˜†-š—¼š—»š—²
š—³š—¼š—暝˜š˜†-š˜š˜„š—¼
š—³š—¼š—暝˜š˜†-š˜š—µš—暝—²š—²
š—³š—¼š—暝˜š˜†-š—³š—¼š˜‚š—æ
š˜š—µš—² š—³š—¶š—»š—®š—¹ š—°š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æį°”

š˜š˜„š—²š—»š˜š˜†-š—¼š—»š—²

7.4K 294 420
By -MRSSPRINGER

JULY 10th

CONNIES APT

SOMETIME IN BETWEEN 3-5am

Still smothering Connie in your kisses between laughter, his hands comfortably sat on your ass holding it firmly.

That was until you both heard bangs on his apartment door. Stopping mid kiss, face against his cheek Connie groaned knowing exactly who and what it was.

"Well who is it?" you whispered into his cheek. "My fucking mom leaving my siblings here so she can do fuck shit. I'm so sorry baby." he sighed leaving his hands rubbing up and down your ass as he sat you both up.

"Um want me to go home? Or play sleep incase you don't want me to meet them yet?" you asked giving him a soft smile and slipping off of him and sitting on the bed.

"No come open the door with me" Connie got out of bed walking out, you slowly followed behind hoping you wouldn't seem sleazy to his mother.

Unlocking his door and opening it, there stood a short brownskin woman with her hair in a low bun, behind her a maybe 12-13 year old darkskin girl with a big poof in the back of her head and beside her a small lightskinned boy with green eyes with subtle hints of brown, he looked just like Connie except with small curls at the top of his head.

"Mijo, antes que te enojes conmigo, quiero que sabes que te amo mucho, e no mas tienes cuidarlos por un semana nada mas, e luego tu papa las va recoger." not noticing you until after her rapidly trying to explain herself to Connie.

( son before you get mad at me, i want you to know I love you very much, you only need to take care of them for a week nothing more, and then your father will come get them )

"Ella es la que tu abuela hablaba si? Ella es muy linda, si me gusta para ti." waving to you, you waved back. Connie yet to respond rubbing his temples, you rubbed his back, deciding to speak to his mother not sure if you'd be overstepping.

( translation: she is the one who spoke w ya grandma? Shes very pretty i like her for you)

"Thank you Mrs. Springer, and yes I'm the one who spoke with, I believe you or your husbands mother. If you'd like I can make something for your kids and give you and Constance space to talk" A semi-drunk smile plastering her face which pissed Connie off.

His grown ass mother was leaving her 13 and 4 year old at her 20 year old sons apartment so she could drink, gamble and do god knows what.

"Si si llevalos" she stepped aside gesturing for them to come in which they did, both kids looking you up and down trying to analyze you. Trying to figure if you would be a trustworthy character in their lives.

(yes yes take them)

Deciding your aura was good enough they both gave you a weary smile, the girl, Mariela, Connie had told you that was her name, she seemed very intrigued by you, dressed in her brothers clothes, at his house being kind.

Whenever she'd run into Connie's 'little friends' they were always very mean or trying to convince her to ask Connie to cut the girl some sort of check. She knew her brother got money and how but she knew better than to tap into what she shouldn't.

She thought you were really pretty, she didn't meet a lot of black girls who looked like her, deep melanated skin, big lips those kind's of things, with the same black girl attributes as her who seemed confident in themselves. Running in her mind how you looked confident as you should be as pretty as you were.

Connie put her in a school with a lot of hispanics and a few black kids but a lot of the dominicans there were very.. 'I no black..' which often made her uncomfortable because she was way too intelligent to think something so- pardon her language- fucking stupid.

Letting them walk in front to the kitchen they sat in the chairs to the counter leaving their bags on the floor. I turned to the fridge unsure what I'd make them.

"Y'all like strawberries?" flipping your head over to them, to which both nodded, pulling out an extremely fucking large box of mini crates of strawberries out, putting them in the empty sink.

Letting the water run for two reasons, clean strawberries and to drown out the arguing you knew was about to come.

"Mama no me hables, nomás pregúntame por la dinero y sal."

(Ma don't even speak, ask me for the money and leave)

"Mijo, no es asi, es que..ya tu sabes, no quiero mucho, no mas un mil, mis disculpas"

(son its not like that, its just..you know..i dont want a lot no more than a thousand, my apologies)

Her hands reaching for Connie's, rubbing his hands between hers, before he snatched his back and walked away to bring her the money. He couldn't bring himself to deny her even though she's did him so wrong.

Mrs.Springer inviting herself in knowing not follow Connie because he would absolutely lose his shit if she found out where his money was. She couldn't be trusted.

Bending the corner of the hall not completely she saw you. Doing such a motherly act to her children, her children that she constantly left. She was glad Connie brought home a girl like you and not another. Mainly because the woman you date is not only the woman you date but the mindset you are inviting in your life.

Washing the strawberries putting them on the cutting board and bringing down a 2 bowls placing them out in front of the board. Taking the knife cutting the strawberries into small pieces, making it look there was a million strawberries used.

Scooping the stem into the trash and dividing the strawberry bits into the two bowls, pulling out two forks as well, placing them by the bowls but making sure the kids didn't eat just yet.

"Don't eat it it's not ready yet" Mariela looked at you confused as confused could be. Searching Connie's cabinets for salt and sugar, finally finding both you turned around with a large smile.

"When I was little, I used to eat this all the time, it's weird to come across but it's good, i've only ever made it for my bestfriend so you'll be the second first!" shaking salt over the bowls lightly careful not to overdo it.

Telling them to let me know when to stop, then I took the a spoon of sugar and shook it over each bowl letting the strawberries become covered in both salt and sugar.

I dead ass eat this shit its so fucking good, if u dont like strawberries oopsies sorry but yall should try this shit its so bomb, AND IF U FREEZE THE STRAWBERRIES ITS EVEN BETTERRR BRO thats all💝💝

Connie making sure his mom wasn't around he opened his closet, opening a specific shoebox which was only money for his mom. He'd made one specifically for her that he'd only let reach 10k max because he didn't want his mom digging in his fresh pockets, his money for his siblings', or bills.

Taking out 15 hundred - 1500 - he counted it and put the shoebox back. Coming out he saw you leaned over the counter making Macciel laugh about something and Mari indulging in sliced strawberries with a smile.

He could probably cry right now if he wasn't so detached from crying. Quickly taken from his happy trance, his mother, and her wanting. "Es todo mijo? Dámelo y me voy, gracias, que dios te bendiga"

(Is that all son, give it to me and i'll go, thankyou, god bless)

His mother reached her hand to her sons cheek, rubbing her thumb across the rise of his cheekbones. To which he only pulled her hand clean off, "Don't start, take this and leave, don't cause scenes for anyone here. Go. Llévalo, y te vas. Like always."

Slapping the money into his mothers hand, not another word said she left. Not giving a goodbye to her children just walking out. Connie locked his door behind her shaking his head sighing walking back from the hallway.

He saw you and Mari running out of his room with a large blanket. His bedsheet, following the path of the hall, looking to the living room to see Macciel bouncing on a sheet covered floor.

I pulled one edge of the sheet to the top of the couch, and the other edges onto different points. Making a tent too from it. I ran back to Connie's room taking his pillows throwing them to Mariela who ran back and forth placing them.

"You better hurry before he sees!" I whisper shouted as we crawled into the space which Macciel was already laid out in. Taking up half the space with his little body.

"Boy you know you do not need that much space, you aint even sleep." scooching him over, he peeked one eye open giggling at the way you rolled your eyed waiting for him to lay normally.

"Now what is this" Connie appeared at the entrance of your fort, with a smile across his face.

A/N 💝👩🏾‍💼🐐🤷🏾‍♀️
um vote & comment & stuff i guess <'3 
macciel's name can b pronounced ma- see - el or max-cel up to you also ima try to knock out 10 chapters 😵‍💫 watch me forget, yes y/n can comprehend entire spanish sentences, yes the spanish speakers understand english

garden kisses • arm1nsjukie

check the window im right outside...

come down and let me in...

forbidden fruit all on my mind..

you greet me with a kiss baby..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410 23 9
~All Characters in this story belong to Hajime Isayama.~ ~Starting at a new school, Eren Jaeger and Mikasa Ackermann slowly come closer as the world...
9.3K 272 7
š€š«š¦š¢š§ š— šš„šššœš¤ š‘šžššššžš« šŽš« šˆš§ š°š”š¢šœš” š€š«š¦š¢š§ š¦šžšžš­š¬ šš š”šØš¦šžš›šØšš² š­š”š«šØš®š š” š”š¢š¬ š§šžš°š„š² šžš±š­šžš§ššžļæ½...
382K 6.6K 110
A collection of oneshots of your favorite Corporal, Levi Ackerman. Disclaimer: Attack on Titan is created by Hajime Isayama. All characters mentioned...
89.9K 2.9K 90
SEASON 4 + ENDING SPOILER! Modern x AOT universe ā”€ā”€ā”€ āˆ˜Ā°ā‰Ā°āˆ˜ ā”€ā”€ā”€ "š•š• š•¦ š•„š• š•š•• š•žš•– š•„š•™š•’š•„ š•šš•„'š•¤ š•Ŗš• š•¦. š•š• š•¦ š•Øš• š•¦š•š•• š•“š•– š•„š•™š•– š•¤š• š•...