CAPTURED | NCT 127 - Johnny |...

By Livviisthebest

Eunae is just a normal girl living out her college life with her friends, when a new boy comes to her school... More

INFO + DISCLAIMER
INTRO + CHARACTERS
Prologue - Yuta
Chapter 1 - Eunae
Chapter 2 - Eunae
Chapter 3 - Seungmin
Chapter 4 - Eunae
Chapter 5 - Minho
Chapter 7 - Kyungsoon
Chapter 8 - Haechan
Chapter 9 - Eunae
CHAPTER 10 - Felix
Chapter 11 - Hajun
Chapter 12 - Taeyong
Chapter 13 - Eunae
Chapter 14 - Johnny
Chapter 15 - Jeongin
Chapter 16 - Mark
Chapter 17 - Eunae
Chapter 18 - Eunae
Chapter 19 - Johnny
Chapter 20 - Eunae
Chapter 21 - Johnny
Chapter 22 - Eunae
Chapter 23 - Chaewon
Chapter 24 - Eunae
Chapter 25 - Eunae
Chapter 26 - Jae
Chapter 27 - Johnny
Chapter 28 - Johnny
Chapter 29 - Kyungsoon
Chapter 30 - Eunae
Chapter 31 - Chris
AUTHORS NOTE
AUTHORS NOTE

Chapter 6 - Eunae

35 3 21
By Livviisthebest

TW: mistreatment of people (kinda?)

April 22nd, 2021

---------------------

A month later

My friend group and I had all been getting closer with Seungmin, but as I saw before, something was off about him. I feel like I've been noticing him unusually everywhere. But whenever I ask my friends, they say that he seems normal.

I wasn't too stressed about it though, because he seemed nice, until one day. I was staying after school for a tutoring session, but I didn't have a ride home. Seungmin offered one, and I accepted because I trusted him more at that point. But instead of taking me to my own apartment, he took me to a huge house that looked like some rich family lived there. The drive took about 40 minutes. They had a few really expensive-looking cars, and a nice white fence guarding the property.

"Seungmin, where are we?" I looked at him and he smiled weirdly at me.

"My house. Come on, let's get you settled." He grabbed my wrist and dragged me up to the front door.

"Settled? Why are we even at your house? I thought we were supposed to be at my house. I'm so confused, Seungmin, what is going on?" He didn't respond and just knocked on the door.

"You don't even have a key?" He shook his head slightly and I snorted, then he blushed a bit from embarrassment. All of a sudden, the door opened, and a boy with fluffy blonde hair and freckles stepped into the door frame.

"Oh, hi Seungminnie! Hi, Eunae. How are you guys?" He said with a smile on his face.

"Hi, Hyung. Don't call me that. And Eunae doesn't know who you are."

"Yeah, he's right. I don't know who you are. How do you know my name? And who the heck are you?"

"I'm Lee Yongbok. But you can call me Felix. Come on, you can come in. We have a room ready for you." I stared at him with my mouth open.

"What the heck?! Why do I have a room here? I don't want to stay with you guys. Why can't I stay in my own house? Why am I even here? Kyung is probably worrying about me." I glared at them. Felix just smirked at me and took my wrist that Seungmin wasn't currently holding, and dragged us into the house.

The first room was a huge living room, with two couches and three armchairs, as well as a full size flat screen TV. There was another person sitting on the couch. At first I thought they were female, but then I realized it was just a guy with long pink hair. Like really, why do people dye their hair like this? It's just kinda weird.

They kept dragging me, though, until we got to the kitchen. There was a man in there who looked a few years older than me, with his hair dyed a bright red. What's up with all of this hair dying? Does nobody except Seungmin have natural hair?

The man turned around when he heard us enter. He saw me, then smirked.

"Seungmin, you can go take her to her room. I'll come in and talk to her in a few minutes, and tell her what's going on." Seungmin nodded.

"Please do, I have no idea who you are or where I am. Or why I'm here, for that matter. Someone tell me something. Anything would help." Seungmin just glared at me.

"I'll take her up now, hyung. Come on, Eunae." He pulled me to a flight of stairs. As we got to the top, we passed some doors before we got to one that he opened. I counted nine rooms, but I assumed that one would be a bathroom. Does that mean there's eight of them? Seungmin brought me into the room and shut the door behind him. I looked around the room.

There was a bed with plain bed sheets in one corner, and on the other side of the room there were two doors. There was a carpet on the ground, and also an empty shelf lining one of the bare walls. There was one window, but it looked into the backyard of the house, which included a forest so there wasn't much to look at.

"Eunae, this is where you'll be staying for a while. That door is a bathroom, and that door is the closet. We already have some clothes for you so you won't need anything. You're strictly not allowed out of this room unless Chan hyung says so. Got it?"

"Is Chan the one with red hair?"

"Yeah. Now I expect he'll be up here in a bit. Get comfortable because you'll be here for a while." He left and closed the door, and locked it at that. I noticed that the handle only locks from the outside, which sucks. I sat on the bed, and looked at my phone. It was blowing up with Kyung's messages, as well as everybody else's.

Kyungsoon: Hey where are you? Didn't the tutoring end half an hour ago?

Kyungsoon: Did you miss the bus again?

Kyungsoon: Nae, why aren't you answering?

Kyungsoon: Where are you?

Kyungsoon: Eunae!

Kyungsoon: Answer me, I'm worried.

Kyungsoon: You haven't answered me for an hour! What's happening?

Kyungsoon: Eunae! I texted everybody else and they don't know where you are.

Hajun: Eunae, where are you? Kyungsoon noona says you haven't been answering her.

Jae: Nae! Where are you? Kyung's worried. So am I, I need to know you're fine.

Chaewon: Lee Eunae. Kyungsoon tells me you are missing. Please tell me where you are. You never do this.

You have 7 missed calls from Kyungsoon.

You have 3 missed calls from Jae.

You have 1 missed call from Hajun.

You have 19 missed calls from Chaewon.

Me: Kyung, I'm okay. Sorry I didn't text you back. I'm at Seungmin's house. I'm fine, don't worry.

Kyungsoon: Thank goodness. I'll tell the rest of them that you're fine. Are you sleeping over?

Me: Yes|

The door opened and before I could send my message, Chan grabbed my phone and turned it off.

"Eunae, the first rule here is no phone. You won't be able to use it while you're here. I hope you didn't tell anyone where you are because we can't afford them to take you. We already have you, we can't lose you, it's crucial to our success. Second of all, I suppose Seungmin told you that you will not be able to leave your room. That is true, all the time. Do not come outside if anyone else lets you, I have full control over you. Do not listen to the other members. Third, we will bring you your meals. We will feed you well, because they want you alive and healthy. So we need to keep you well until they're here in South Korea.

"Now I hope you have enough clothes for the time being because you'll be here for a few months, I expect, and don't worry we will wash your laundry. We also don't want you to get bored. I'll bring you some books in a few minutes. I hope you like them, cause it's all the entertainment you're getting."

"Will the other members visit me?" He thought for a second about this.

"Okay, I'll allow you to be visited, but every so often. I am the only one that has a key to your room so they cannot come without my permission. Why? Do you still trust Seungmin? Even if he betrayed you and brought you here to be trapped?"

I glared at him. "No, I'm just wondering. I'll go insane if I don't have human interaction."

He laughed when I said that. "It doesn't matter if you go insane or not. We'll still get you to them, and they'll take you no matter what. I'll be back up later today with your books. For now, I guess occupy yourself with other stuff. Dinner is at 7:30."

"Thanks, I guess. Just one question. You said you're going to take me to them. Who are they?" He thought for a second before answering.

"The Chinese mafia."

---------------------

1314 words

---------------------

Heyyyyyyyyyy finally, the actionnnnnnnnnnn (kinda, ig she DID get kidnapped but yeah) wow its been a while hasn't it?

Anyways, I really hope you guys like this!!!!! I really liked this chapter, I barely made any edits when reviewing it bc it was already so good. But I literally CAN'T wait to continue with the actual plot. Like i feel like the most of the previous chapters was just filler and introduction, but now she's actually getting captured. And yes, this IS where the title comes from haha.

okay, I'll stop typing now and let you guys actually get on with your lives instead of reading this author's note lol. So have an amazing week, I hope that each and every one of my readers feels loved, because you ARE. If you feel like no one loves you, I am here. And so is NCT, and Stray Kids as well. They have expressed their love to czennies and stays before, so pls remember that they truly do appreciate you <3

See you all next week!!!!! Sending lots of love!

~Livvi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433K 23.5K 66
When Jaemin transfers to a new school (an all boys boarding school, at that), he gets a very.. interesting roommate. ♡ ♡ Jeno has a wild reputation f...
1.2K 84 17
Lee Felix is one of the adopted sons of a mafia boss. He has been taught to have an innocent persona around everyone and everything all the time, eve...
103K 7K 27
minhyunglar: taeyong hyung plz give me food ;( if I starve and die of hunger it's your fault hoechan: hi do I know you? minhyunglar: dont try to play...
5.6K 133 35
A tragic story from 7 years ago has come again to haunt Haneul but this time he won't let anything happened to her. He loves her but he cannot show i...