Learning to love you again

By wannasuckmydick

sequel to loving you More

Main Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
!!

33

1.1K 79 304
By wannasuckmydick

Onika pov:

I ran back to the room going inside "Bey is he in here ?!"

I seen her in the kitchen staring at my phone. "Bey is h-"No.. you got a message" she said giving me my phone and I looked down at it.

'If you want your child, give me mine'

"Oh this bitch got life fucked all the way up" I said to myself. She really think she can take my baby ??

Then want me to give her my other baby what the hell is wrong with her.

"Beyonce-"I have to go with her" she said cutting me off. "No what the fuck ?!" I said looking at her like she was crazy.

"Nika she's gonna hurt him" she said making me chuckle "No, she's not that bitch is gonna give me my son"

I went into the room quickly changing. I changed into all back then put on a vest.

I unzipped my secret pocket in my bag pulling out my two guns the put them on my waist.

When I went back into the kitchen I seen kelly was here. "Good, can you watch the kids ?" I asked her.

"Yea sure just go get my other baby" she said and I nodded. "Come on beyonce you can't stay here"

"Bu-"No buts, come on baby" I said grabbing her hand. "Where am I gonna go ?" she asked.

"I'm taking you back to angela house" I said walking towards rih room.

Tina pov:

"AHHHHHH" the little boy screamed throwing stuff around.

What the hell is wrong with this child ?

He started running all over the room like he lost his mind.

He went over to the door screaming and banging on it.

"Aye ! Calm down" I said "NOOOOOOO" he screamed and I went over trying to pick him up.

"AHH" he screamed the hit me in my eye before scratching down my face.

"Ah fuck !" I said dropping him to the ground and he hit his head.

He started wailing at the top of his lungs making me groan.

"i picked the wrong child.."

Onika pov:

"thank you for letting her stay" I said with a smile. "Sure anything for her" angela said smiling.

"You ok ?" She asked beyonce who had her head laying on Angela shoulder.

"yes I'm just sleepy" she mumbled rubbing her eye.

"Ok honey go with Rick he'll show you your room" she said and bey nodded.

"Bye bubba" she said turning around hugging me. "Byebye baby" I said then pecked her lips.

She backed away and Rick wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"I got it from now midget" he said making me chuckle "I'll still kick yo ass Rick"

He slightly laughed then walked Bey into the house.

"One more thing, she had a condition and i'm not sure if she have her medicine so you need to know that she might wake up either a mean ass person with anger issues or a adorable sweet baby" I said and she nodded.

"Oh my son had the same condition, I can handle it" she said making me smile. "Ok, i'll see you tomorrow" I said then walked back to the car.

This bitch got me fucked up. I'm getting my son and i'm getting him tonight.

I got back in the car and rih looked over at me. "I know where she is" she said.

"How ?" I asked "I called around... she checked into a hotel not too far from where we at" I nodded starting the car.

She put the address in the gps and I drove with my main focus on getting my son.

"this should be easy" I mumbled. I've dealt with way worse.

"Hell yea it's gone be easy, shid she might just hand him over xion lil ass is crazy" she said making me chuckle.

"He really is" I agreed. "I know he is, look who made him" she said and I looked over at her.

"Um that ain't all me" I scrunched my face. "It takes two to make a baby i'm sure he has some traits of that crazy ass nigga that raped me"

"Oh shit now that I think about it you right, that's one crazy ass baby" she said making me smack my lips.

"My baby ain't crazy"

Tina pov:

"AHHH ! 'OE" I ran away from that lil boy who was trying to throw a remote at me.

What the fuck is in this baby dna ?

"Look here boy you sto-" I got cut off by him throwing the remote at my mouth.

I groaned holding my mouth and he giggled running away.

"ok i done had enough of this shit" I mumbled snatching the baby up.

"NO NO" he yelled hitting me in the face. "SHUT UP" I yelled slamming him on the bed.

"AHHHH-" his screams was cut off by me choking him. He gasped with his eyes going wide and started to thrash around.

"Yea not so bad now" I gritted squeezing tighter. He started to cough so I let go.

He gasped the burst into loud sobs. "M-MOMMYY" he cried out.

"yo momma ain't here"

Onika pov:

"Robyn something don't feel right" I said feeling my stomach turn. "What you mean ?" she asked looking over here.

"I think she hurting my baby" I said tightening my grip on the steering wheel.

I pushed down more on the gas speeding up. "We're almost there" I heard rih say and I nodded.

When we arrived to the hotel we both got out putting ski masks on. "Do you know the room number ?" I asked taking my gun off my waist.

"Nope but I know a way we can get it" she said doing the same.

Tina pov:

"AHH OWW 'TOPP" he screamed while I whooped his ass with a belt.

"No !" I raised my voice hitting him harder.

"YO MOMMA SHOULD'VE BEEN BEAT SOME SENSE INTO YO ASS" I yelled still hitting him with the belt.

"AHHHHH ! MOMMYY" he screamed making me groan and hit him harder.

"SHUT UP" I yelled hitting him again accidently hitting his face "AHHHH !!!"

I laughed loudly then did it again this time on purpose.

" 'TOOPPP !!"

Onika pov:

"GET ON THE FUCKING FLOOR" me and rih yelled barging into the hotel.

Everybody scattered to the floor and we ran over to the desk aiming our gun at the lady there.

"P-Please don't shoot i'll give you all the money in he-"Bitch we don't want no damn money !" I cut her off.

"We need the room number for Tina Knowles" rih said "I-I can't give yo-"BITCH YOU CAN TODAY NOW GET TO LOOKING BEFORE I BLOW YO SHIT OFF" I cut her off.

She hurried starting to type on her computer "MOVE FASTER" I yelled.

"I-I can't find her" she said making me groan. "Bitch you betta keep looking" rih gritted.

"T-There's no one here under that name" she said "HOE DO IT LOOK LIKE I'M PLAYING WITH YOU ?!  I WILL KILL YO ASS ! STOP LYING TO ME" I yelled pressing the gun on her head.

"I'M NOT I SWEAR" she yelled starting to cry.

I heard a distant scream making me perk up, that sounded like my baby.

"Rih" I tapped her then I heard it again. She looked over at me with wide eyes then we both ran in the direction of the screaming.

We ran down a hall hearing the screams get louder.

"Cookie it's coming from this room" rih said and I ran to the door she was at hearing screams and what sounded like somebody getting hit.

I know this bitch ain't hitting my baby.

I giggled the door knob but it was locked making me groan. "Rih lets try to bust it open" I said and she nodded.

We both backed up then ran up clashing our bodies into to door but it didn't open instead we just fell to the ground.

I groaned getting up. "damn" I mumbled then seen a fire extinguisher.

I rushed over to it then punched the glass out before reaching in to grab it.

"AHH 'TOPP ! MOMMYYY 'ELP" I heard making me gasp. That's my baby.

I ran back over to the door using the fire extinguisher to knock the lock thing off the door.

When I did it unlocked making me sigh in relief. I hurried and opened the door to see tina standing over my baby with a belt in her hands.

"OH FUCK NO" I yelled feeling rage take over me.

I ran over to her tackling her on the floor. "BITCH YOU HITTING MY BABY WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU" I yelled punching her in her face.

"I got sum for yo bitch ass" I grited then brought my hand with my gun in it back before pistol whipping her.

"AHHHHHH" Her head split open making me smile. "Lets see how you like being beat bitch" I said darkly standing up.

I grabbed the belt then smiled before hitting her in the face with it. She screamed loudly as I continued to hit her in the face with it over and over again.

I hit her in her face until I got tired then I lifted up fully.

"Usually I like to torture my people, but we ain't home" I said. "Don't mean you ain't gone have a slow painful death"

I shot her in the neck, stomach, and upper thigh.

"Come on we gotta go" I said hurrying and picking up a crying xion.

"It's ok baby mommy got you" I said running out. He laid his head on my shoulder and I used my hand to cover his face while we rushed out the hotel.

We got back in the car then sped off with rih driving this time.

"Let mommy see" I said turning the car light on. I took the ski mask off lifting him up seeing he had a belt print on his face.

I gasped lowly while he cried. "Don't cry poppa" I said wiping his eyes.

"Mommy hurt her back ok" I said and he nodded.

"What do we do to bad people ?" I asked "pow pow" he said lowly hiccuping.

"That's what I did baby pow pow" I said laying his head on my chest.

I rubbed his back while he silently cried.

At least the bitch is dead now.

Hello

Y'all I gotta go with my granny tomorrow, and she is... we don't fuck with her. Then on top of that my momma boyfriend daughter gotta come like wth I don't like that mf 😒. Her ass ain't even family fr.

Anyway what y'all doing 🙃?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 5.6K 25
Sequel to This Christmas {Book 1}
105K 6.8K 60
Sequel To The Story Sweet Seduction.
169K 8.5K 27
Sequel to Stolen.