Blind

By Butterfl3

"Can you see me now?" "You wanted to die... I wanted to live." More

New Pillar
Different
Sakura
Lazy
How
Tap
Iguro Obanai
Die
Scared
Look
String
Forgive
Sad
Shadow
Present
Rainbow
Photo
Furniture
Less
Fair
Traitor
Arrogant
Love
Announcement
Cameras and Peaches
Fake
Mission
Stone
A/N
Pot
Protect
Memories
Laugh
Selfish
Photograph
Home
Remember

EXTRA

19K 642 415
By Butterfl3

This is in no way related to the actual story! Please take your time to read each paragraph

Please also read with caution, mentions of thoughts of suicide and self harm

Back to EXTRA

"Time to finally relax!" You walked to your bed and looked to your phone, unplugging it to see what Wattpad had to offer. You lied down on your side on your bed, unlocking your phone and tapping on the Wattpad app.

"What has been updated..." You scrolled through your notification page.

Butterfl3 updated "Blind" Kimetsu No Yaiba x Male! Reader- Photo

"Let's see the next chapter!" You tapped on the chapter, the chapter slowly loading. "This is taking forever..." You thought exhaustedly.

You sighed and shut your eyes in impatience, "Shutting my eyes for a moment wont hurt..."

Timeskip

Your eyes slowly opened, blinking slowly, seeing your phone shut off, still in your hand.

You checked the time, "10:00" making you groan.

"How long have I been asleep?" You sighed, "My head hurts..." You rubbed your head and sat up, leaning on the headboard of your bed.

"At least the chapter is done loading!" You unlocked your phone and the next chapter was finally loaded.

Your eyes quickly scanned each word, waiting to see what would become of (Y/n) in this chapter.

You finished the chapter, feeling happy and sad at the same time.

As soon as you finished the chapter however, you heard yelling from within the house.

Your parents were at it again, as you grabbed your headphones and put them in, trying to drown out your worries.

Thoughts seeped into your mind, you unable to ignore it.

You turned on a sad song to try and make yourself cry, or feel anything at this point. You entire room was black, your eyes barely able to make out what was within it.

The music wasn't doing anything, you felt numb...why was life so repetitive?

You couldn't hardly go out anymore, either from your social battery being dead, or you no longer had anyone to go out with.

"I wish this pandemic never happened." You muttered, thinking of the friends you lost or could've made instead of being cramped at home.

Life felt hopeless, like nothing was going to change, yet all you wanted was change. You wanted your life to change, you wanted things to get better. You didn't want to wait for it, you wanted it now...but at the same time, you couldn't get yourself to change.

You had bad thoughts, thinking of the many ways to end the endless void in you, possibly fill it with something...perhaps pain would help fill this void...

You turned to look at the pills resting on your dresser, or perhaps the razor in your bathroom was the way to go...

"No dont do it, killing yourself is never the answer...it is a long term solution to a short term problem...and it never ends pain, it passes it to someone else."

A voice flickered throughout your mind, but you swore you could hear it like it was right next to your ear.

"But life is never ending...I feel numb..." You whispered to the black abyss, hoping this voice you were hearing would miraculously hear you. "No one would care if I'm gone..."

"Dont think that!"

The voice responded as though it heard you. Except the voice was louder, to the point you couldn't ignore it. You looked behind you, only for your eyes to widen in panic, there was a feint outline of someone there.

But when you turned on your phone flashlight, you couldn't believe your eyes.

Kind (e/c) eyes were shining in the light of the flashlight, a concerned look on the (s/c) skinned male's face.

"Your...from..." You tried to say the words, though your mind couldn't comprehend what was in front of you.

The black haori, Demon Slayer Uniform, the katana on the hip, the same kind eyes who's helped every character in KNY...but this time it was real.

(Y/n) peered into your eyes carefully, "Just as I told Shinobu before...

Everyone in this world, deserves to be loved, everyone deserves to be happy, everyone deserves a place in this world. And to think that this world would be better without you, is wrong. There are so many people you have yet to meet, you are so young old! That is such a small portion in your life, and what you are going through will pass."

He walked closer to you, but you couldn't move from the spot on your bed.

(Y/n) placed a hand on your face, his warm, calloused hand trying to provide comfort.

"And I see you're trying, that's all we can do at the end of the day...just dont give up.

And you're doing so well." (Y/n) smiled.

"Im proud of you."

He sat down next to you, "How about you tell me what's on your mind, before it ends up hurting you...and don't worry, you wont hurt me or burden me...I'm here to listen."

(Y/n) said patiently, not wanting to push you.

You didn't know what to do, for you hadn't opened up to someone before...and if you had, they ended up using that vital information on you when they needed your help most...even some left you in your time of most need.

"Where would I start? I...dont really know how to put what I feel into words..." You mumbled.

A warm hand lifted your chin up, "Its okay, take your time!''

This was something you hadn't had in a long time, someone willing to sit and listen, not wanting to leave you, betray you...so you were going to try.

You tried so explain everything that was wrong, getting emotional.

You told him all of your problems from your parents, siblings, school, friends, and the whole time, he listened. He didn't interrupt, nor did he seem bored, he was engaged and listening to your problems intently.

Once you were done, you were so distraught, so many thoughts in your mind.

Instead of saying anything, he smiled kindly, and gently pulled you into a hug.

You found solace in the hug, something you hadn't felt in a while...if you'd really been feeling anything.

You slowly hugged him back, even though sometimes you didn't like to be touched.

"Its okay...it really is...all of this is like waves, some waves will be bigger than others...these waves will try and drown you, but you cant let them. You have to keep swimming, for eventually it will pass, just like all waves."

He rested his chin on your head.

"And you don't want to kill yourself...you want to kill what is inside you."

He looked you in the eyes, after moving back, though still holding your hands.

His kind (e/c) eyes looked at you, the same smile adorning his face like always.

"But you fail to realize something...

I'm not real."

He smiled sadly, slight tears in his eyes.

You too realized that you'd been holding on and seeking comfort in people...who don't exist.

"But do you know why I'm called (Y/n)?"

He placed his hand over your heart.

"Because I am you, or the person you could become...its your decisions that will show what kind of person you will be, far more than those around you's opinions or words. You decide what you feel, whether its sadness, happiness, insecurity, all of those, you control. So don't let those who want to drag you down, see you just as sad and miserable as them. There will be people in this world who will lift you up when you need help, those are the friends I want in my life."

(Y/n) smiled.

"There will always be more people art your funeral than your birthday party, for a lot of people would rather see you on your back than you feet."

(Y/n) then looked behind him before looking back at you.

You felt something swirl in your chest, something familiar, though a feeling you couldn't quite describe.

"I'm afraid I have to go now..." he smiled kindly, "Just dont forget my advice...and set your heart ablaze." He joked lightly, though kept his same kind eyes and smile.

(Y/n) slowly got off your bed, and walked back to where he had come from, as you reached for him, tears pricking and stinging in your eyes.

GASP

Your eyes opened, panting for breath, sitting up immediately. There on your face was tears running down your face, and in your hand was our phone.

You immediately turned on your flashlight and looked around your room...but no one was there. You unlocked your phone, the next chapter, Photo, loaded on your phone.

You flopped back on your bed, staring at the ceiling...

"It was a dream..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141 2 4
đģ𝑒𝒾𝓇 /ɛː/ 𝒩𝑜𝓊𝓃 𝒜 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝓁𝑒𝑔đ’ļ𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓉𝓁𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓉đ’Ŋ𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝑜𝓇 𝓇đ’ļ𝓃𝓀 𝑜đ’ģ đ’ļ𝓃𝑜𝓉đ’Ŋ𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝓃 𝓉đ’Ŋđ’ļ𝓉 īŋŊ...
95.7K 2.6K 15
𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡đĸ𝐜𝐡 𝐚đĨđĨ 𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐩đĸđĨđĨ𝐚đĢđŦ 𝐟𝐚đĨđĨ đĸ𝐧 đĨđ¨đ¯đž 𝐰đĸ𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞đĸđĢ 𝐈𝐜𝐞 𝐩đĸđĨđĨ𝐚đĢ ♡◇♡◇♡◇ āš‘Ûžāš‘,¸¸,ø¤Âē°'°āš‘ÛŠ 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓.īŋŊ...
37.9K 1.2K 30
You weren't sure if death was the end but you knew that leaving your husband was a big ass NO. Even if he only tlld you he 'cared' about you, you on...
1.8K 106 21
"No, I'm still going to take you." "If you want to live then do as I say, go now!"