The Flight Attendant ✈️❤ (COM...

By Moon_lovets

A simple yet heartwarming story of MewGulf. NOTE: Hello everyone, This is my MEWGULF story. The characters a... More

Synopsis.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
Epilogue
Authors Note

7.

4.1K 257 41
By Moon_lovets

Mews POV

The moment I saw him, I felt as if I've seen him somewhere...and it struck to me...

He was the same guy who kissed me that night...

So he is Gulf Kanawut.

After the conversation,

He is really interesting guy. Lets see what you've got Gulf Kanawut.

But my heart...he is not behaving in right way. It was beating fast when I went closer to him.

Shh!! Calm down Suppasit! Focus on your work!

Third person POV

2weeks later...

Gulf got settled with his job. He was really working hard with great efficiency. For him, appreciation from Ms. Maria was just like just a piece of cake.

He started staying in guesthouse sharing with Ohm. He found Ohm was really nice person. A great company to be with.

After that day, Mew would mostly go on business trips, so he dint see Gulf much.

One day ,

Mew was in his cabin when Gulf came to him with papers to get signed.

"Sir, May I come in?"

"Yes please"

"Can you give your signatures on these papers?"

Mew decided to tease him a bit "Your resignation letter?"

"No no...why would I..."

Mew smiled at him  "Just teasing. Give it to me"

Gulf was just cursing him in his head.

"So, Mr. Kanawut how's your job going?"

"Good sir. "

"You liked the guesthouse?"

"Yes sir. Its really good"

"Nice. Any issue?"

"No sir."

A moment later,
Ms. Maria came inside.. Her breathing was fast...

"S...sir?"

"What is it Ms. Maria? Slow down!"

"Sir....Ms...Anna...she is here...she...she wants to meet you"

"Why? Oh god! Tell her Im not in office!"

"Sir I tried to give excuse but she said she will call Mam"

Mew was confused now...what could he do....then he realised Gulf was there...

He can help him..

"Ms. Maria, tell her to wait outside for 5minutes"

He quickly ordered her. She went out nodding

"Mr. Kanawut...help me"

"Sorry? You want my help?" Gulf asked with confused expression

Mew nodded eagerly..
"She is the same girl that saw us kissing. I thought she wont comeback then again she is trying to get me..help me please" he said in pleading voice.

"But...what can I do?"

"Just help me. Please...I will be just standing close to you.."

Gulf has always been a soft hearted guy. He never liked someone plead him.

"Ugh...fine! What you want me to do?"
He rolled his eyes.

"and act like we are in love...please"

Gulf nodded slowly..

Mew pulled him from his waist close.."Just to make it more real"

Gulf face was burning red...he was shy now...
There was only an inch gap between them...

Both could here their heart beat fast...

"Heyy...Meeew" Anna entered the room. But she was surprised to see them so close...

It was when something inside Mew urged to take next step...seeing Gulf so close, he couldnt stop himself...those plump lips were attracting him..asking him to devour it.

"Mew.." Anna called again.

But Mew lost it..
Without thinking, he claimed other's plump lips...

Gulf was shocked...he couldnt believe..but Mew  pulled him even more closer and pressed their lips tightly..

Gulf wanted to push him...but it was like poison for Gulf, kiss took over him...he started feeling the kiss and started reciprocating slowly...

And they were kissing passionately...Mew tried to seek entrance with his tongue...and Gulf happily let him...

Both were so lost in each other that they dint know when Anna left the office ..

They were devouring each other...with the feeling that both were unaware.

Until...

"Ahem ahem...Mew"

Both were brought back by sudden disturbance... they quickly pulled away And saw....

Bam Boun and Ms. Maria standing near the door.

Both were so embarrassed...

"umm...sorry for disturbing...but...um we thought you...might need our help...about Anna...but...we guess you...already had...companion"

Gulf had a burning red face. He was so shy...he dint know why he did that.
But all he knew was he liked that kiss.

"I...I should go" he quickly ran outside.

The three were standing in front of Mew folding hands and smirking ..

"I...Umm...asked him to help...so he...was just"

"helping you by kissing?" Boun teased

"And you both were lost in each other" Bam added

"That you both dint know when Ms. Anna left" Ms. Maria ended

Mew was completely embarrassed...

Gulf's POV

Shit! Shit! Shit! we kissed again!

I rushed directly to washroom to calm myself. That scene was running in my mind.

I just cant believe we had a fucking intense kiss. The way his lips were moving over mine...fuck! 

Gulf stop it! He is a man! Im straight like banana! But then Banana can bend too...

The fuck Gulf? You cant think like this for a man! But then, that kiss, his lips, his tongue...His face...ughh!! 

I can still feel the taste of his tongue...

After 15minutes of cooling myself down, I went back to my place..

Oh god! How am I going to face Ms. Maria? 

"Mr. Kanawut" I quickly looked up listening to that voice. Ms. Maria was standing with grinning face.

"Uhmmm....ahh...Yes..Ms. Maria"

"Calm down! We know you were trying to help Mr. Suppasit. Dont be embarrassed. We are not going to judge you." 

Thankgod! They are understanding!

"Yes...ye-yes...Th-Thankyou Ms. Maria"

"and dont worry, the story wont leak out of the cabin. " she winked at me! 

After a while, I saw Mew coming out of his cabin. I dint even dare to meet my gaze with him.

"Umm..Mr. Kanawut" shit!

"Y...yes Sir.." I stood up but dint look into his eyes.

"About earlier...Thankyou for....helping me"

"N..No pr-problem sir"

"Work hard!" saying this Mew left.

That was so awkward moment...

but that kiss...I can never forget..that was so...perfect!

.

.

.

.

-$-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 5.9K 36
Tharn: Tharn is a famous singer all round the globe. Living a luxurious lifestyle makes him a person who have a sense of pride and arrogance. He ofte...
16.1K 702 26
❝jungkook, you disgust me.❞ [ in which a girl named liza, finally gave up on her husband, jeon jungkook, for he was just there to grant that stupid...
366K 14.2K 34
COMPLETED Gulf Kanawut hates his boss from the bottom of his heart!! Mew Suppasit is mean, heartless, cruel, insensitive... a true sadist! And only t...