๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ฎ (Taesana X Bangtwi...

Da Vsanafics

๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ฎ Summary: In 1980s Seoul, a group of teenagers observed super natural powers and science lab discov... Altro

Intro๐Ÿค 
The lost circimstances of Park Jimin
The freak named Twelve
The phone call
Another dimension
The parallel dimension
The oddity
The body
Connection
Goodbye, Taehyung
Fancy Season 2
Who's that girl?
Trick or Treat?
The pollywog
Jimin the demon
Weirdness
Lurked
The big clue
The skin crawler
The Gate
The Final Attack
FANCY: SEASON 3
Summer
Hello Nayeon
Crack the code
Deeper level

Hang on, Jimin

73 9 14
Da Vsanafics

(Chapter 9)

(Next chapter is ending)

"So what about the body?" Taehyung said

"What?!"

"Wait what body?"

"We saw Jimin's body being pulled out?"

"It's fake, the lab told us" Chanyeol answered.

"Wait where are we going right now?" Daniel asked

"I don't know!" Rose replied

"Somewhere we could find Jimin!" Jihyo added

"Wait, what about school?" Jin suggested

"Why would school be a good place?" Namjoon questioned in annoyance

"I mean why not? It's far from my house and it's big enough for Twelve to find Jimin?" Taehyung recommended

"They can easily find us at school!" Jihyo talked back

"No, they can't! School is closed they normally won't go there?!" Jin shouted in excitement

"Bullshit!" Jungkook commented

"Right school it is!" Chanyeol said as he turns directions.

"Wait you serious?"

"You heard me!"

"Wait but why school? I mean our house is better to find Jimin?" Jihyo protested

"They can find us if we are at our house right now for god sake Jihyo are you stupid or what?!" Jack scolded his daughter.

The group has arrived after 15 minutes of driving and arguing in the car.

"Right. How the hell do we get in?" Namjoon complained.

"Now this is your stupid idea Jin." Jungkook blamed.

Chanyeol and the adults were figuring a way to sneak into school without getting caught, now it's a bit hard for them.

Rose tried to pick the lock with her hair clip, but it wouldn't work. The group panicked and sighed in disappointment.

But then the lock suddenly crack opened itself, no security alarms were heard.

The others turned their heads to Sana, noticing she has used her powers.

"Thanks, buddy" Namjoon smiled at her

"Holy shit she can do that?" Daniel whispered to Jihyo as they walk in

Taehyung told Chanyeol of how Sana can communicate with Jimin. So the group members listened and talked through this.

They separated into different groups to help set up the scene for Sana. The adults will find sources and equipment.

While the teens will carry salt and put it in the water.

And the kids will rest at the gym.

They settled up a plastic instant pool for her, Jihyo and Rose took care of the water in the pool. While Daniel and Namjoon measure the amount of salt. And Chanyeol and Jack will set up the pool. And lastly, the other kids will get the equipment ready for this process.

After 30 minutes of hard work, Sana soaked her body into the pool. Jihyo held her hand to comfort her.

Her small body floated around the pool as she closes her eyes.

Lights started to flicker.

She's now in the black room again, looking around.

She saw the same cabin, but Jimin wasn't there.

So she walked to another house, which is Jimin's house.

She opened the door while she slowly steps into his bedroom.

She saw his pale and tired body laying on the bed. His lips were white and his eyes were exhausted.

She sat close to him, touching his hand.

"Jimin," she said

Rose freaked out when she heard his name.

"Yes yes, Jimin! Is he alive?!"

Sana nodded.

Rose smiled and cried in happiness.

"Please tell him to hang on, we are coming to save him soon" Jack notified.

"Hey, hang on for a while, your parents are coming soon," she said softly to Jimin

Jimin tiredly nodded.

Sana opened her eyes and got up from the pool.

"He's in your house, at his bedroom"

"Oh thank god! Thank you so much! I will never forget this" Rose cried as she hugs Sana tightly.

"Let's go" Chanyeol informed

The adults left to the lab, while the teens are still here to take care of the kids.

"We can't just sit here and do nothing," Jihyo said

"We need to protect the kids!" Daniel talked back

"They have Twelve, what's the worst that can happen?!" Namjoon added

"You can't just rely on a little girl!"

"Yea but the lab won't even find them? We need to help Rose!"

"So what we gonna do now? Go to that god damn lab?" Daniel snitched

"Yes! We should go and help them?!"

"Wait, remember the monster earlier? Did we escape right? But what if there are more monsters over there?" Jihyo reminded

"Holy shit- that means your house is in danger?!"

Three of them stared at each other with a scarred face, they decided to drive back to the house and end this.

Daniel went over the in from the kids to take care of themselves. Then they left the school and went back to Jihyo's house.

"Are you cold?" Taehyung questioned Sana while rubbing her body with a dry towel.

(She's not naked y'all don't need to freak out)

"Urgh I hate wet jeans" Taehyung joked at Sana's wet clothes. She softly giggled.

"Guys, you hungry?" Jin asked

"I'm pretty sure Twelve needs more food"

"Ohhh wait remember the leftover chocolate puddings yesterday? I think there are more in the fridge" Jungkook reminded

Jin and Jungkook went to the kitchen to grab some chocolate pudding, while Taehyung and Sana walked inside a warm classroom.

They sat at the tables, having a small chat.

"So I was planning to invite you to my family when all of this is over" Taehyung murmured

"Does that mean Namjoon will be my brother..?"

"Yes yes!"

"And you will also be my brother..?"

"Argh no not that- like not what you think"

Sana's face was confused.

"Like I always wanted someone to go to the dance night with me..since it's my first year of secondary" Taehyung announced

"What's a...dance night..?"

"It's an event you go to with someone that you Uh-"

"A friend?"

"Yea you could go with a friend but it's weird you know. Like you need to go there with someone that you..oh lord" he sighed

"Someone that you like" he mentioned

"A friend?"

"No! Not like a friend but someone that you-"

He stopped talking and leaned forward to her. He gave Sana a soft peck on her lips, her eyes widened and she was shocked.

He then turned away from her, he felt cringe and awkward but it was honestly cute.

Sana didn't say anything as well, she never experienced something like this.

Jin and Jungkook bought a large pile of pudding for the classroom, they put them on the table to share with Taehyung and Sana.

Taehyung was looking at the window, smiling like an idiot until he saw vans passing by the school.

He started to worry.

"Guys I think they found us" he suspected

The vans drove closer to the school, Taehyung sensed something so wrong. He signalled the boys to grab their backpacks and run.

They silently exited the classroom to the hallway.

Until they saw agents pointing their guns at them, running towards them.

"GO GO GO QUICK"

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

217K 12.4K 57
when jisoo's family company is going bankrupt, her father made a deal with a business partner and set her up into a marriage TWICE at only 20 years o...
43.6K 2.6K 55
A saida story that's about Sana traveling 200+ years back, she didn't know how she got there and so she planned to go find a way to go back. But sud...
201K 8.3K 83
After escaping the grasps of Xal's chaos, Sana and her friends returned back to Azumore- with the news of the Kionhou sisters gone forever. At a fin...
19.4K 877 37
Mr. City, Jeon Jungkook meets Country Girl Park Jihyo --- I wrote this when I was 13 years old. This was the first story I worked on. As I read throu...